Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness (27997 Views)

Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by ichukwu48: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

mr jerry grin i just dey laugh you cheesy

Bloodyrat:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Una just dey destroy thread for us. Abeg, commot left and go play somewhere else. All this childishness na wa ooo
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
anachy:
tonyebarcanista, pls answer this question. I want to know dear. Thanks
I said it was the NOT an igboman that proposed it. Beside, we want 25% NOT 13%...
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Obiagu1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Quote of the Year:

The reasons why Ijaws and other minorities in the South South are “content being Nigerians”
Ignorance and helplessness. That’s all. The minority tribes in Nigeria’s Niger Delta generate a bulk of the country’s revenue but they’re some of the poorest people you can ever find in Africa. Most Nigerians from the west and north barely even know they exist.

By a NigerDeltan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by GenbIoodykiller: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
ichukwu48:

Una just dey destroy thread for us. Abeg, commot left and go play somewhere else. All this childishness na wa ooo

don't worry bro the old troll MrMbaM emeritus856 FatIjeomaOkolie IheabunikeChuksetc is a renowned troll but don't worry

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun Mynd44 will definitely clean this mess on this thread.

learnt new things today cheesy
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by funlord(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin
Bloodyrat:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See laptop wey dey use kerosene abeg! Lmfao!!!
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by GenbIoodykiller: 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Obiagu1:
Quote of the Year:

The reasons why Ijaws and other minorities in the South South are “content being Nigerians”
Ignorance and helplessness. That’s all. The minority tribes in Nigeria’s Niger Delta generate a bulk of the country’s revenue but they’re some of the poorest people you can ever find in Africa. Most Nigerians from the west and north barely even know they exist.

By a NigerDeltan.

this clear facts

i just pity them because their generations will suffer their
i don care attitude because when the oil is finished

they'll be left with no livelihood like fertile land and water and that's a disaster embarassed

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tonyebarcanista do u have any reliable link/fact to show that ndokis are ijaw people ? Not that ur chidiopara blog ooo

Excerpt from a concern Riverine ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
again you are bringing Ndoni. Wtf? Is Ndoni same as Ndoki? I guess you don't even know the difference!

Beside, Ndoni from the article is linked to Aboh/Kwale in Delta state and maintains distinct entity. Didn't you read it?

So u really think I still read the things u write, dis guy must be one of the fattest fooools around.

Rivers state is predominantly igbo speaking n thus can be called a igbo state. Whatever lie u cook up for urself will Never stand. Foolish bigot

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by GenbIoodykiller: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Euro31:
Tonyebarcanista do u have any reliable link/fact to show that ndokis are ijaw people ? Not that ur chidiopara blog ooo

You win grin

facts hurts cheesy

* in a judge huge voice * the evidence (facts) against him has been proven beyond reasonable doubt grin
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by anachy: 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]see how I catch liars...

peter odili did the least work for everyone I mentioned yet you praise him most cuz he is Ikwerre..

secondly, the militants struggle started in 2005, the 13% derivation was passed before 2003..

Mbok on to the next fool..
[/size]
despite I don't like biafraudite. Pls when did peter odili become ikweerre? Pls keep quiet sir.
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:04am On Dec 07, 2015
Euro31:

I have no time for argument

www.nairaland.com/2693510/ndokis-ijaws...fact

If you aren't satisfied, that's your business
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by anachy: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2015
YoundDoctor:

You want it and you fold your hands? how will it come to fruition?
You mentioned ken sawo wiwa and likes who were failures bc you folks are still rendered helpless. though they tried...

So what are you doing to make this happen or you wanna do it through keyboard??

kikikiki..

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Obiagu1(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

lolz

wise words from Shakespeare grin

but i tell you bro forget this nairaland stuff ijaws and majority of ND sees clearer now.

the op is just a hater

I know, that's why I'll always value the words of Asari Dokubo over a nonentity.
Words of real men matter a lot to me.

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by GenbIoodykiller: 12:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Obiagu1:

I know, that's why I'll always value the words of Asari Dokubo over a nonentity.
Words of real men matter a lot to me.

These are men that thinks about their generations not some selfish folks that only speaks out of hate

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls / Abubakar Tsav Dies At 81 / The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.