Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? (2655 Views)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by bluespice(f): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2009
didi-t:

Forget it, i won't because it would bring back too much memories but that is if i still love him, but if i don't feel a thing for him anymore i would definitely attend the wedding, i will also give him a very beautiful gift to let him know i was there.
seconded
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by bblacky(f): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2009
guy d shoe is on ur toe n u alone know where it hurts u, so u alone know wat actually brot about the breakup n y u shud or shudnt attend d wedding.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by Tonyet1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2009
make una help o, my friend no dey fi eat since d day im receive that sms o. . . lol i havent stopped laffing although i dey pity am since i know how emotions work

i advised him to forget abt her and the sms he received but he's seriously refusing o, saying he's going there to cause some great problem at the exs wedding sayng y must she send him dat msg, maybe she was doing it to spit on him (u never know some females)

my friend is getting ready to do some havoc, i was even thinking of informing his parents abt his intending doom

what kind of advise can i give im, God help me
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by luxoire(f): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2009
i have been in this situation and i told my ex say I AM NOT COMING - he was abit shocked at my reaciron (as he liked playing Mr Nice guy) so he said why - because he would really love me to be there for old times sake, that i should come and celebrate with them - and the wife used to be my friend, telling let bygones be bygones - i said NO, he said am i busy? i said nope, i will be at home all day chilling, but i can think of better ways to spend my time i qucik tellam say

if na me be d pastor when go marry una - be say una no go marry, because me i no dey show face grin cool

and i didnt go - am i bitter? Yes. does one ever get over such betrayal - Yes, but if you have a mind like mine - YOU NEVER FORGET IT smiley cool

LIFE GOES ON FOR BOTH OF US - we are both happy where we are

tell your friend to not go - esp if he still has some feelings or regret at the way their r/ship panned out - he should call some friends and go out and chill together - forget her for that one day completely
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by samparian(m): 3:31am On Jun 03, 2009
ofcourse i will.
i've attended 3 of my ex's weddings. There's really nothing to it.
they graduated and had suitors lining up, and i couldnt stand in their way so i just let go and i attended the weddings and even spayed money well on the dancing couples.
We're still friends till date.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by pinkylady1(f): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
Enockia:

yes i'll go and maybe i might get lucky and it might end up being my wedding

grin grin grin
can't really stop laughing at this reply lol
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by gozzilla(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2009
why attend? because,
why not attend? because,

all boils down to how the relationship ended.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
Why attend?
I speak for myself though, don't believe in being close to an ex.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by vincentont(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
for GOD'S sake there is notin wrong with it
just attend it let by gones be by gones
go to her wedding and wen is time for u to get wedded
invite her too.
chikena
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by gram: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2009
The guy is in d best position to decide, he can't be wrong whether he decides to go or not, in any case, he shd call her and wish her well.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by rhufffryda(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ Poster

Hell Yeah,

Shiiit, i might even get me a chance to giv her my new number so she could holla me,

who knows what might get down between us after d wedding.

d married ones are d sweetest wink wink wink
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by v3: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ruff

who said the "single" ones aint sweet??

Better think b4 u type and if you've got NOTHING valid to contribute. . .logoff from that cafe you're @ and go home. . el stupido angry angry
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by OneNaija(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2009
never
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by chukz4real(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2009
I for one will go but not alone.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by sexylogan(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2009
smiley

why not? i'l even buy a gift for her. i even heard of this hot chik that had

countless "runs" so when she was getting married, about 20 of her ex-

flings organized themselves and attented her wedding with their own

"aso obi"!!! grin grin grin
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2009
sexylogan:

smiley

why not? i'l even buy a gift for her. i even heard of this hot chik that had

countless "runs" so when she was getting married, about 20 of her ex-

flings organized themselves and attented her wedding with their own
"aso obi"!!! grin grin grin
that is really funny
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by chiejik(f): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2009
No big deal of cause you will attend the weeding
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by mkpuluma(f): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
it has happened to me,

i attended the wedding, bought a wonderful gift for the couple

and made sure my presence was noticed.

with no grudge at all.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by iwakunbaba: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
u can depending on the way both of u broke up.

i invited all my girl friends wen i was getting married
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by degubi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
No i would not.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by Asimmy(f): 12:54am On Aug 04, 2010
Break up does not mean you can't be friends. You may, or may not attend if you wish. I don't think there is a big deal about it and attending the wedding will help you to face reality and move on.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by Amyluv96(f): 11:02am On May 06, 2013
Y will u cause havoc?
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by Amyluv96(f): 11:07am On May 06, 2013
patwhizkid: Yes, i'll go there 2 cause havoc!
y will u cause havoc?
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? by 190: 2:00pm On May 06, 2013
^

Huh - are u responding to a 4yr topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Text Messages That Can Make Your Partner Go Gaga / Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? / Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.