Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. (5484 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by klebson(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, just wanna throw a question to the house..
What will be your reaction if after proposing to your girlfriend, instead of getting the usual YES or NO, rather she lands a HOT slap on your cheek? It happened to my cousin..
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2015
shocked

Its either your cousin is stark broke or he proposed to a Warri girl having a bad day....

If it happens to Freeman David..... Well, I will have to repeat what happened in 1779....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Airforce1(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Is she mentally challenged?

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by bqlekan(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2015
that slap might be for many reasons...like

what took you so long?

naso your mates dey propose?

you wan make I suffer?

etc... op, which of the categories was your uncle's?

6 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2015
that's actually hawt and romantic...wink
Something I'd do...grin
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Cholls(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2015
My brother na shakara.
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by FREEEMANAN(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked

Its either your cousin is stark broke or he proposed to a Warri girl having a bad day....

If it happens to Freeman David..... Well, I will have to repeat what happened in 1779....

You don start...

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Cholls:
My brother na shakara.
Dude you just one funny fellow in the park, you always start with , 'My brother' My sister' .

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by jmaxjohn(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2015
D 1st day i set eyes on my current girl, nd only gal, nw fiancé nd wife to be, wu i met on 2go...after 2yrs of chatting nd loving...dats wat she did before kissing me openly in d bus park. Na shakara. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Mafking(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2015
klebson:
Hi Nairalanders, just wanna throw a question to the house..
What will be your reaction if after proposing to your girlfriend, instead of getting the usual YES or NO, rather she lands a HOT slap on your cheek? It happened to my cousin..

sha tell your brother make in no chop free slap...the slap should be like a motivator... he should never stop choping slaps until he hits(eats) the cookie mahn
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Yaboski: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2015
she may end up becoming a reveren sister becouse no man will ever propose to her
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2015
it's unimaginable , it's unheard of, except she's mentally unstable.
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Youngpo413: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2015
End time proposition(?)
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by missKiffy(f): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Gobe
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by klebson(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked

hehehehe..... pls tell me, what happened in 1779?
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by klebson(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2015
jmaxjohn:
D 1st day i set eyes on my current girl, nd only gal, nw fiancé nd wife to be, wu i met on 2go...after 2yrs of chatting nd loving...dats wat she did before kissing me openly in d bus park. Na shakara. smiley
hmmm.... nice one bro..

Thanks
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by klebson(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Airforce1:
Is she mentally challenged?
I doubt dude.. I guess like what other fellas are saying, "Na shakara"
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by klebson(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:

Something I'd do...grin
hehehehehe.. funny gal
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2015
klebson:
hehehehe..... pls tell me, what happened in 1779?

My brother... I quietly stood up and dust my kneel, then shamefully turned to head home.. I cry taya that night...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by misspicy(f): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Give me her number i want to pray for her.....see as she reset your brain...now you are sensible cheesytonguetonguetongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Viktor1983(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:

Something I'd do...grin

No be only romantic, its also romanus
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Chanchit: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Maybe ur cousin na imbeci-le.
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by BlueScholar(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2015
That will be the end of it.....
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by braine(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2015
It was most likely a reflex action from the shock of the proposal. So women don't know how to respond to issues like that.
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by jmaxjohn(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2015
How u dey take laf dat ur laf sef undecided
Kikikikiki grin grin
D slap was hot crybut i loved it, e gif me nu lyf focus. cry
No gal has ever been dat bold b4. It even surprised her i didn't get mad.
Pray for me dear, no worry she go receive am abundantly grin grin grin grin grin

misspicy:

Give me her number i want to pray for her.....see as she reset your brain...now you are sensible cheesytonguetonguetongue
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by klebson(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2015
Freemanan:

My brother... I quietly stood up and dust my kneel, then shamefully turned to head home.. I cry taya that night...
hehehehehehehehe........ Eyaa fa!!! It's all good bro
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by misspicy(f): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2015
jmaxjohn:
How u dey take laf dat ur laf sef undecided Kikikikiki grin grin D slap was hot crybut i loved it, e gif me nu lyf focus. cry No gal has ever been dat bold b4. It even surprised her i didn't get mad. Pray for me dear, no worry she go receive am abundantly grin grin grin grin grin
okay listen up
Trailer ibukun yo subu lu o
oko ori re you gba e so nu
Tipper alaifia yo ko e me ru
wa de mortuary idunu
wa sagbako owo nla
aba mi omo alalubarika lolorun yo fi ta o lore

ese amin adura alagba gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by SurefireAsoOke: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2015
?? Rush into the thread to see the picture.. Or OP was it u?

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature
Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

okay listen up

Trailer ibukun yo subu lu o

oko ori re you gba e so nu

Tipper alaifia yo ko e me ru

wa de mortuary idunu

wa sagbako owo nla

aba mi omo alalubarika lolorun yo fi ta o lore

ese amin adura alagba gringringringrin

Eleyi gidi gan shockedshockedshockedshocked
I say this one is strong o

if evil spirit wey dey d guy life see ur prayers
e go run away for mercy

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by IamLEGEND1: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2015

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by FREEEMANAN(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:

Something I'd do...grin

This is how you might end up tongue

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. by donholy28(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2015
She just wan check if na dream

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining / She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. / Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.