Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew (9499 Views)

Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Now don't buy any gifts or surprise some of you so-called feminists whom you've known for only just 1year, na to begin with sentimental feelings of being under-appreciated and 'he's stingy' becomes your next favourite thought. cheesy
Why? gringrin

First, I believe a romantic relationship is different from a platonic one and if you were gay : cheesy, you would buy for your men grin

Second, not every girl is tripped about gifts; everyone has different love language.

Third, some ladies believe their men should spoil them with gifts and they reciprocate too (love is all about giving)

Fourth, that a woman believes she's equal to a man doesn't make her a saint. It is just that: a belief.

Sounding like a 7 point agenda.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Nothing wrong with it. I will remember this thread when some of you will claim that headship in a home has nothing to do with the amount of money the husband brings home. wink

I have no problem with it. grin Just stop quoting the Bible then. grin

Happy New Week! cheesy kiss
Lol, again you digress.
The issue of headship is a completely unrelated thing, and you're trying to juxtapose it with this conversation.

But I'll bite. grin
Yes, headship in a home has absolutely nothing to do with who earns more - but TRUE feminists don't even believe in headship na, isn't this where the woman's problem begun? cheesy

She is a feminist but still wants to enjoy the perks of being married to a man who earns more— she's in essence, desperately trying to merge 'her innate natural feminine desires of being catered for' with 'her acquired feminist ideology of being strong and independent.' cheesycheesy

Unfortunately, smart niggas like Franco know you just can't merge those two, they're contradictory.
A woman is either for one or for the other, cant have it both ways. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol, again you digress.
The issue of headship is a completely unrelated thing, and you're trying to juxtapose it with this conversation.

But I'll bite. grin
Yes, headship in a home has absolutely nothing to do with who earns more - but TRUE feminists don't even believe in headship na, isn't this where the woman's problem begun? cheesy

She is a feminist but still wants to enjoy the perks of being married to a man who earns more— she's in essence, desperately trying to merge 'her innate natural feminine desires of being catered for' with 'her acquired feminist ideology of being strong and independent.' cheesycheesy

Unfortunately, smart niggas like Franco know you just can't merge those two, they're contradictory.

So headship has nothing to do with who earns more but being a feminist does? grin
A woman can only be a feminist if she earns more but a man is always the head no matter how much he makes? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
bukatyne:

I am trying hard to understand this post

You must see a woman (especially yours i.e. wife/gf) as inferior before treating her well?

Does your woman have to see you as inferior before treating you right too?

What is your definition of treating well sef? Buying her gifts? Spending money? No respect of her feelings ? Opinions? Her personality?

Besides, if the women of yore felt pampered/specially respected, you wouldn't hear of feminism.

Again, do a poll and ask how many women (anti-feminists) who do not believe in your first paragraph, then this discussion will be sweeter.

I will pass on your 'special' treatment sha.

CBC: mindfulness

Well said!

And His Majesty Crackhaus himself would not deny a woman any of the rights he mentioned in his first paragraph?

Would he? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin

Feminism is all about special treatment as opposed to the inferiority gospel that some of you want your sisters to buy into.

Now how we define special treatement may differ. grin
That line in bold is exactly why I see women who don't understand or fully grasp the movement as totally confused.

You don't use equality and special treatment in the same sentence - you should know that the idea of feminism is birthed from the need to lift women up from that inferior position patriarchy placed them, onto a completely level-playing field with men.

On a level-playing field, there's isn't such a thing as special treatment anymore. Special treatment is given to people who are weak, handicapped, aged, or to children with special medical needs like imbecility. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

That line in bold is exactly why I see women who don't understand or fully grasp the movement as totally confused.

You don't use equality and special treatment in the same sentence - you should know that the idea of feminism is birthed from the need to lift women up from that inferior position patriarchy placed them, onto a completely level-playing field with men.

On a level-playing field, there's isn't such a thing as special treatment anymore. Special treatment is given to people who are weak, handicapped, aged, or to children with special medical needs like imbecility and creatures with a pe.nis. .[/b] tongue

Fixed!

So demanding special treatment makes them equal eventually. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
bukatyne:

I am trying hard to understand this post
You already understand it, you're just fighting it. cheesy

You must see a woman (especially yours i.e. wife/gf) as inferior before treating her well?
I tagged you on a reply to Tèaroses on the boy's thread. That's the answer to this question.

Does your woman have to see you as inferior before treating you right too?
I am already being and will be treated right all round on account of being a man, isn't that what you feminists are angry about? cheesy

What is your definition of treating well sef? Buying her gifts? Spending money? No respect of her feelings ? Opinions? Her personality?
Special treatment includes only some of the above.

I respect everyone who deserves to be respected regardless of gender.

Besides, if the women of yore felt pampered/specially respected, you wouldn't hear of feminism.
They were pampered bukatyne—staying home and not working, but living big on the earnings of their husbands.

Feminism was a movement for rights to vote, education, and equal representation. End of!
It's people like you that started bringing it into family settings and causing problems for yourselves, just like the woman in the story. gringrin

Again, do a poll and ask how many women (anti-feminists) who do not believe in your first paragraph, then this discussion will be sweeter.

I will pass on your 'special' treatment sha.

CBC: mindfulness
You don't need to pass on my special treatment, I'm not your husband and I wasn't offering it to you. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Fixed!

So demanding special treatment makes them equal eventually. grin tongue
Lol... if I question your comprehension ability now, you will start having muscle spasms. tongue

Giving equality to a woman who claims to be behind, puts her on the same level as men.
Special treatment for this woman after getting on the same level as men implies that she either still subconsciously sees herself as behind a man OR she deliberately wants to be made even more special, which in turn places men behind— Counter-productive, do you unzerszand? gringrin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Fixed!

Creatures with a pe.nis didn't demand for special treatment, these creatures were born into a world where having a pe.nis guaranteed it - this is the natural order you people are not happy with abi? gringrin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Well said!

And His Majesty Crackhaus himself would not deny a woman any of the rights he mentioned in his first paragraph?

Would he? cheesy
Why would I deny her those rights when she isn't fighting me everyday trying to prove how strong she is? grin

Strong women with strong head who constantly fight their men covertly or overtly for equal headship in the home, hardly have it easy - I haven't met one that has had a successful, long, and beautiful marriage...well, unless the man is a total walkover AKA mangina. gringrin

Do you think your hero Beyoncé would still be married if she didn't shut up anytime Jay tells her to shut up? tonguetongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

So headship has nothing to do with who earns more but being a feminist does? grin
[s]A woman can only be a feminist if she earns more[/s] but a man is always the head no matter how much he makes? grin
You're just confusing yourself and making me bail you out constantly. cheesy

Is you people's brand of feminism now about earning? Lol...
You are the one coming up with those things you're typing, certainly not me. So once any woman earns more than her husband, she's automatically a feminist?
You're being distracted with something else today obviously gringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
bukatyne:

First, I believe a romantic relationship is different from a platonic one and if you were gay : cheesy, you would buy for your men grin

Second, not every girl is tripped about gifts; everyone has different love language.

Third, some ladies believe their men should spoil them with gifts and they reciprocate too (love is all about giving)

Fourth, that a woman believes she's equal to a man doesn't make her a saint. It is just that: a belief.

Sounding like a 7 point agenda.
The summary is that you people still want to be treated special like a lady and catered to, full stop!

The problem is that this isn't possible with equality, so pick one. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol, again you digress.

But I'll bite. grin

You are really in no position to say what 'true' feminisms believe or don't believe in.

What is the perk of marrying a higher earning husband? The same perk a man has marrying a better cook? undecided
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

You already understand it, you're just fighting it. cheesy
I honestly don't.

crackhaus:
I tagged you on a reply to Tèaroses on the boy's thread. That's the answer to this question.
I saw the reply and I don't relate going head to head with men & being equals. I have a question for Tearoses: Does her husband treat her as inferior? If yes, how? If no, then what is she talking about?

crackhaus:
I am already being and will be treated right all round on account of being a man, isn't that what you feminists are angry about? cheesy
Why getting angry when you can change it by choosing the right person to be with?

crackhaus:
Special treatment includes only some of the above.

What other special treatment does women get about from 'access' to their husband's money? How many of the anti-feminists here would really want to live the life of our grand-mothers? Infact terms like mutual respect, man treating you right etc. are 'modern' terms from people realizing that wives of yore had the short end of the stick

crackhaus:
I respect everyone who deserves to be respected regardless of gender.

Simples. That's all asked for. Keep your special treatment to yourself.

crackhaus:
They were pampered bukatyne—staying home and not working, but living big on the earnings of their husbands.

If you say so... One would think they had free access to the earnings.

crackhaus:
Feminism was a movement for rights to vote, education, and equal representation. End of!
It's people like you that started bringing it into family settings and causing problems for yourselves, just like the woman in the story. gringrin
I don't know what you mean by 'people like me' and I can't remember confiding in you about having problems. If you need to see your wife as inferior to you to treat her well, goodluck and that's why courtship is very key. The woman in the story did not start the ish; the guy did. I blame her for accepting anyways. Besides, what is usually referred to as 'feminism' today is telling men to pick up some chores if their wife works.

Again, these are discussions/beliefs pre-wedding.

crackhaus:
You don't need to pass on my special treatment, I'm not your husband and I wasn't offering it to you. tongue grin
lols! I didn't marry a man who has to see me as his 'inferior' to be a good husband smiley. Super lucky me! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

The summary is that you people still want to be treated special like a lady and catered to, full stop!

The problem is that this isn't possible with equality, so pick one. gringrin

Let me ask:

Apart from money aka catering to and special treatment, what other thing do you have to offer a woman?

All I read is special treatment; catering to; all women wants to spend their men's money etc. etc.

FYI: This babe is equal with her man and treated specially.... Ditto him.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Like I always say, you can't be broke and be a feminist. Pick a struggle

The woman is quite frankly confused for lack of a better word

I always tell women. Leave this feminism megedefegede in your place of work. Don't carry it to your husband's house. Most of your so-called champions for this struggle are loving and submissive wives at home.

@bukatyne
I always chuckle when you women bring up the housechore/housekeeping line. Is it housechores
1) That can be paid for
2) That some men can actually do and participate in when they have the time
3) That a lot of women nowadays are actually pretty bad at

Lol that last part in particular because there are so many women out there that are very lazy in that aspect. Even aje pako ones that one would ordinarily expect to be decent at it from my experience are just as bad as babes from rich homes.

@A40
I don't understand your question
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol... if I question your comprehension ability now, you will start having muscle spasms. tongue

Giving equality to a woman who claims to be behind, puts her on the same level as men.
Special treatment for this woman after getting on the same level as men implies that she either still subconsciously sees herself as behind a man OR she deliberately wants to be made even more special, which in turn places men behind— Counter-productive, do you unzerszand? gringrin

I don't consider it counter-productive to be considered more special than a man. grin
It's true! cool tongue
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Creatures with a pe.nis didn't demand for special treatment, these creatures were born into a world where having a pe.nis guaranteed it - this is the natural order you people are not happy with abi? gringrin

The world has changed. Deal with it. grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Why would I deny her those rights when she isn't fighting me everyday trying to prove how strong she is? grin

You will much rather be fought by an illiterate who lacks the mastery of proper communication and problem solving skills than a Melinda Gates. wink

Strong women with strong head who constantly fight their men covertly or overtly for equal headship in the home, hardly have it easy - I haven't met one that has had a successful, long, and beautiful marriage...well, unless the man is a total walkover AKA mangina. gringrin

They only have to do it if the marry a man who picked his understanding of the world from the Bible. The same book that tells people that a snake is responsible for generations of suffering. grin

Oh well, pick your battles wisely. No pity! wink

Do you think your hero Beyoncé would still be married if she didn't shut up anytime Jay tells her to shut up? tonguetongue cheesy

Do you think Jay Z is concerned with feminism? grin grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

You're just confusing yourself and making me bail you out constantly. cheesy

Is you people's brand of feminism now about earning? Lol...
You are the one coming up with those things you're typing, certainly not me. So once any woman earns more than her husband, she's automatically a feminist?
You're being distracted with something else today obviously gringrin

We wouldn't read this story if she earned more than Franco so the story is about money. It's just that you feel uncomfortable when money is used to question headship but not if it is used to question equal rights. cheesy tongue
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

We wouldn't read this story if she earned more than Franco so the story is about money. It's just that you feel uncomfortable when money is used to question headship but not if it is used to question equal rights. cheesy tongue
Tiwa earned more than her husband, we read the story—in fact, she couldn't stop bringing that in at every opportunity. cheesy
This story was never about money, it's about a woman who really doesn't understand where to drop feminism. gringrin

I dont feel uncomfortable about any argument involving money and headship, you are the one who brought it up on this thread by stating that finances should be the determinant of headship.

This means you are really the one having unresolved issues with headship... I'm very much secure in my place as a man and it's never been a cause for argument in my personal life, don't know about you? gringrin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

You will much rather be fought by an illiterate who lacks the mastery of proper communication and problem solving skills than a Melinda Gates. wink
Perhaps from your perspective, totally not my reality.

The problem with ladies like you is mistaking confidence for being assertive/stubborn.
Sometimes the most confident person in the room is usually the one that talks the least. grin

They only have to do it if the marry a man who picked his understanding of the world from the Bible. The same book that tells people that a snake is responsible for generations of suffering. grin

Oh well, pick your battles wisely. No pity! wink
No, strong women who believe being strong means dragging ground with their husband (Christian or not) do it because they don't know better. Simple!

Do you think Jay Z is concerned with feminism? grin grin
This is the answer to my question?
Abi you wan start with your tactics of dodging questions by asking another... cheesy

Well since you couldn't answer that one, I'll do you one better:

Why the hell would a feminist like Beyoncé marry a black rapper whose only word for women in his lyrics are biitches, hoes, etc... grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

I don't consider it counter-productive to be considered more special than a man. grin
It's true! cool tongue
This is exactly why you are a pseudo-feminist, baby. gringrin

End of Story.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
bukatyne:

Let me ask:

Apart from money aka catering to and special treatment, what other thing do you have to offer a woman?

All I read is special treatment; catering to; all women wants to spend their men's money etc. etc.

FYI: This babe is equal with her man and treated specially.... Ditto him.
You are the only one here that doesn't want to gree, Mindfulness has boldly stated hers...it's your turn.

Do feminists still want special treatment, yes or no? gringrin
All these ones you're doing is just diversion.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Tiwa earned more than her husband, we read the story—in fact, she couldn't stop bringing that in at every opportunity. cheesy
This story was never about money, it's about a woman who really doesn't understand where to drop feminism. gringrin

I agree with the last sentence. smiley

I dont feel uncomfortable about any argument involving money and headship, you are the one who brought it up on this thread by stating that finances should be the determinant of headship.

If it is the determinant of feminism, then it has to be the determinant of headship too. grin

Fairness is what I stand for. kiss

This means you are really the one having unresolved issues with headship... I'm very much secure in my place as a man and it's never been a cause for argument in my personal life, don't know about you? gringrin

I have my own head. It's simple. wink
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Perhaps from your perspective, totally not my reality.

The problem with ladies like you is mistaking confidence for being assertive/stubborn.
Sometimes the most confident person in the room is usually the one that talks the least. grin

So it can't be you. grin

No, strong women who believe being strong means dragging ground with their husband (Christian or not) do it because they don't know better. Simple!

Has anyone said anything else? undecided

This is the answer to my question?
Abi you wan start with your tactics of dodging questions by asking another... cheesy

You like it and this is why you come for more. cheesy

Well since you couldn't answer that one, I'll do you one better:

Why the hell would a feminist like Beyoncé marry a black rapper whose only word for women in his lyrics are biitches, hoes, etc... grin

Why would a rapper whose only words are biiitches and hoes marry a feminist? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

This is exactly why you are a pseudo-feminist glad to be female and feminine, baby. gringrin

End of Story.

Fixed! kiss kiss
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
bukatyne:

I honestly don't.

I saw the reply and I don't relate going head to head with men & being equals. I have a question for Tearoses: Does her husband treat her as inferior? If yes, how? If no, then what is she talking about?
You don't know what I talk about, a feminist wrote her experience and regretted some choices and you still saw her as foolish, madam Tèaroses who is older and has been married longer said her own and you still don't know what she is talking about. cheesycheesy

Abeg, God go appear for your room before you finally figure all this out? gringrin

Why getting angry when you can change it by choosing the right person to be with?
Getting angry about what again?

All I've been doing is laughing at that woman in the story ever since Tim brought that article here. grin

What other special treatment does women get about from 'access' to their husband's money? How many of the anti-feminists here would really want to live the life of our grand-mothers? Infact terms like mutual respect, man treating you right etc. are 'modern' terms from people realizing that wives of yore had the short end of the stick
That's why I said some na, the some included the finance aspect.

Where's your head at? tongue

Simples. That's all asked for. Keep your special treatment to yourself.
Lmao... Was I offering you special treatment before? cheesy
See me see Bukatyne.

The woman in the article is the one looking for special treatment from Franco...lol

If you say so... One would think they had free access to the earnings.
Does being pampered mean having free access to all earnings? cheesycheesy

I don't know what you mean by 'people like me' and I can't remember confiding in you about having problems. If you need to see your wife as inferior to you to treat her well, goodluck and that's why courtship is very key. The woman in the story did not start the ish; the guy did. I blame her for accepting anyways.Besides, what is usually referred to as 'feminism' today is telling men to pick up some chores if their wife works.

Again, these are discussions/beliefs pre-wedding.
People like you = Pseudo-feminists.
Not YOU personally.

Can everyone else see that sentence I put in bold? cheesy
Feminism is only about men doing chores, and was never about sharing finances 50/50.

Timbuktou abeg come see wetin Buka talk. grin

lols! I didn't marry a man who has to see me as his 'inferior' to be a good husband smiley. Super lucky me! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The definition of a good husband to a woman usually depends on how often he makes her happy, anything less and he becomes a bad husband.

No be me talk am oo, na one wise old man tell me. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
bukatyne:

You are really in no position to say what 'true' feminisms believe or don't believe in.

What is the perk of marrying a higher earning husband? The same perk a man has marrying a better cook? undecided
Just for the records, are you not the one I once quizzed on this same section about the history of feminism (1st wave, 2nd wave, etc) and you hadn't heard anything about it at that point? gringrin

My memory works fine, and I have a feeling yours does too if you're being honest...because between you and I, it was clear that I knew much more about feminism than you (a feminist) did. tongue

However Bukatyne, I'm giving you a chance to humor me and make me look stvpid by answering this:
Does feminism believe in the headship of a man in the home?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bukatyne dear,

the only mistake you can make in a discussion with His Majesty Crackhaus is to take him too seriously. He is trolling around at least half of the time unlike others who are seriously venting their frustrations coming from their miserable experience with women. NL is suppossed to be therapeutic to them. grin

[size=18pt]Crackhaus is a feminist to the core.[/size] cheesycheesy He loves strong, independent ladies who were raised by feminist pioneers. His provocations serve his understanding and sense of fun. Be playful and don't allow him to provoke you.

I am saying it because I know him very well and can see how he is trying to get under your skin.

A gentle e-slap here and there may be helpful too. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

I agree with the last sentence. smiley
Huh, you agree?
A few minutes ago, you were saying the story is about money—now tell me thank you for putting you back on track.

If it is the determinant of feminism, then it has to be the determinant of headship too. grin

Fairness is what I stand for. kiss
Money is the determinant of feminism? cheesycheesy

You are just here & there today mehn, what's distracting you? Tell daddy. grin

I have my own head. It's simple. wink
Your own head tells you to be contesting headship with your man?

Alright then.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:
Bukatyne dear,

the only mistake you can make in a discussion with His Majesty Crackhaus is to take him too seriously. He is trolling around at least half of the time unlike others who are seriously venting their frustrations coming from their miserable experience with women. NL is suppossed to be therapeutic to them. grin

[size=18pt]Crackhaus is a feminist to the core.[/size] cheesycheesy He loves strong, independent ladies who were raised by feminist pioneers. His provocations serve his understanding and sense of fun. Be playful and don't allow him to provoke you.

I am saying it because I know him very well and can see how he is trying to get under your skin.

A gentle e-slap here and there may be helpful too. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parenting Advice For Career Women From Pastor Mrs Olamide Timi David / The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. / Do Parents Have A Say In Our Financial Matters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.