Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew (9490 Views)

Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

True. smiley
I've always known you were going to be a shy person despite all the razzmatazz. cool
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

In essence, you don't know everything about feminism...that's all you had to say. gringrin

If I claimed to know everything, would you take me serious? undecided
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
A40:

How many houses are women solely in charge of chores nowadays? Chores that can easily be outsourced at next to nothing.

We are not in a traditional setting anymore. Even women don't want to be limited to just baby rearing and housework. Why is it now when its time to share the financial weight na that time problem go dey?

Anyway I have seen somebody that shares my view so we're good

@Bold: Very happy for you...

That's all that matters.

Invite me for the wedding... Want a big chunk of cake especially. cheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

If I claimed to know everything, would you take me serious? undecided
As a feminist, if you knew everything about feminism...then yes ABSOLUTELY. cheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

As a feminist, if you knew everything about feminism...then yes ABSOLUTELY. cheesy

Lols!

I don't know everything about anything today.

Still learning every day.

Unlike you old wise man, I am still a young learning lady cheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol @ what feminists want on an individual level. gringrin

That's like saying Christians who all read the same Bible and follow the same comandments, are still allowed to want things on an individual level that go against the commandments.
If so, what then is the point of being a Christian, ergo, a feminist? grin

Things against the commandments like?
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by 5minsmadness: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
bennyrazz:
is it really bukatyne that typed posted all this? so people do change afterall grin

Lol, honestly the same thought went through my mind smiley
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

Lols!

I don't know everything about anything today.

Still learning every day.

Unlike you old wise man, I am still a young learning lady cheesy
Okay let me rephrase, no one actually knows everything about anything...not even wise old men like me. grin

But you see, I am not a feminist...You are!
You MUST know much more than I do about feminism, get it?
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

Things against the commandments like?
Like how the man is the head of the home as Christ is the head of the church, and it isn't up for a debate/argument. tongue

cheesycheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
5minsmadness:

Lol, honestly the same thought went through my mind smiley

Change from what to what? cheesy

When I post another tread on what men should do, I become the normal bukatyne abi?

Who doesn't want to eat his cake and have it back grin

I have not changed, I am still the same bukatyne cool
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

Like how the man is the head of the home just like Christ is the head of the church, and it isn't up for a debate/argument. tongue

cheesycheesy

And how does this tie into the discussion?
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by 5minsmadness: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

Change from what to what? cheesy

When I post another tread on what men should do, I become the normal bukatyne abi?

Who doesn't want to eat his cake and have it back grin

I have not changed, I am still the same bukatyne cool

cheesy

I waa actually interested in the original topic, didnt know u guys had veered off to something else.

Make i go back to observing from the sidelines grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
5minsmadness:

cheesy

I waa actually interested in the original topic, didnt know u guys had veered off to something else.

Make i go back to observing from the sidelines grin

Na real veering o!

I read interesting articles and decide to bring them here joor...

Helping the ministry.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

And how does this tie into the discussion?
Feminists aren't allowed to have individual preferences on what they choose to believe about feminism—that's how it ties into this discussion.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

Feminists aren't allowed to have individual preferences on what they choose to believe about feminism—that's how it ties into this discussion.

Lols!

I think mindfulness is needed again grin

All feminists must interpret all things about feminism same way? grin Who is the 'Disallower' not allowing them?

Mindfulness ooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

Lols!

I think mindfulness is needed again grin

All feminists must interpret all things about feminism same way? grin Who is the 'Disallower' not allowing them?

Mindfulness ooooooooooooooooooo!
Nobody is going to jail any one of you, but I just wanted you to think about it for a minute.

Why be a feminist when you don't accept some of its ideology?
Why be a Christian when you don't agree with all the laid down guidelines for Christianity? gringrin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

Nobody is going to jail any one of you, but I just wanted you to think about it for a minute.

Why be a Christian when you don't agree with all the laid down guidelines for Christianity? gringrin

Examples?
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

Examples?

1. Special treatment E.g opening of doors, or expecting a man to buy you stuff...and so many others.

2. Headship in Christianity.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

1. Special treatment E.g. opening of doors, or expecting a man to buy you stuff...and so many others.

2. Headship in Christianity.

1. Feminism teaches or opposes 'special treatments'? grin And because of opening doors and buying people stuff, you would actually want a lady to consider herself inferior to you? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2. Have I ever opposed headship before? NL's typical problem.... we never really read posts of posters we don't like/generally agree with cheesy. To think I actually created a thread on this subject that you commented on.

Mindfulness, where at thou?
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

Bukatyne, I told you, His Majesty is kidding half of the time, at least. smiley

Christians don't agree since since 1 AD. grin They even fight each other when their kids want to get married to someone from a different church. grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

1. Feminism teaches or opposes 'special treatments'? grin And because of opening doors and buying people stuff, you would actually want a lady to consider herself inferior to you? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2. Have I ever opposed headship before? NL's typical problem.... we never really read posts of posters we don't like/generally agree with cheesy. To think I actually created a thread on this subject that you commented on.

Crackhaus loves to focus on the extremist group of feminists and make fun of them for the sake of fun. cheesy But when it comes to equal rights, he is a feminist too. wink
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

I've always known you were going to be a shy person despite all the razzmatazz. cool

Interesting. When I tell people who know me outside NL that I am, they think it's a joke. Nobody wants to believe it. wink
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

1. Feminists don't like anything that makes them look weaker and needy. It has nothing to do with me considering women to be inferior before I pamper them.

2. Really, you haven't? shocked
Just for the records though, Bukatyne believes a man is always the head of his home. Nice. cool grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

Bukatyne, I told you, His Majesty is kidding half of the time, at least. smiley

Christians don't agree since since 1 AD. grin They even fight each other when their kids want to get married to someone from a different church. grin

Your problem with Christianity is simple.

You are a thinker, maybe an intellectual in your constant need to understand why and how.

But there's is no logic or science to any religion, not just Christianity.
Hence you are not a believer. grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

Your problem with Christianity is simple.

You are a thinker, maybe an intellectual in your constant need to understand why and how.

But there's is no logic or science to religion, not just Christianity.
Hence you are not a believer. grin

Off point. wink
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

Interesting. When I tell people who know me outside NL that I am, they think it's a joke. Nobody wants to believe it. wink
All bark no bite, this should be your new signature. grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

All bark no bite, this should be your new signature. grin

I will change my signature if you change yours to: I AM A FEMINIST. grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

Off point. wink

Lol, you've been poking fun at Christians and Christianity for the better part of your entire existence on this forum and on this thread, but of course it's off point...no? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol, you've been poking fun at Christians and Christianity for the better part of your entire existence on this forum and on this thread, but of course it's off point...no? cheesy

It's not about me.

This is what you said:

crackhaus:

You insinuated that people who call themselves Christians think alike about their religion and it's not true. We all know that Christians go to different churches which differ in their understanding and interpretation of the Bible.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

It's not about me.

This is what you said:

You insinuated that people who call themselves Christians think alike about their religion and it's not true. We all know that Christians go to different churches which differ in their understanding and interpretation of the Bible.

I believe buka undertood why I added the question about christianity and commandments? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
crackhaus:

I believe buka undertood why I added the question about christianity and commandments? cheesy

Now it's about commandments. grin You are trying, eh?

Are there different Christian churches or not? The answer is YES! Do they differ? YES!
Do all Christians think alike in matters of faith? NO!

So why would you expect all feminists to agree on everything? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

Now it's about commandments. grin You are trying, eh?

Are there different Christian churches or not? The answer is YES! Do they differ? YES!
Do all Christians think alike in matters of faith? NO!

So why would you expect all feminists to agree on everything? cheesy

Lol, you're quite disconnected from the conversation Buka and I were having.
It was always about commandments, and I brought it in to provoke a response cos I used to think she didn't support men and headship as the Bible says—read the convo again. cheesy

That said, I am not a defender of Christianity.

The same way Christians interpret the Bible the way they want and the way feminists come up with different feminist ideologies, all boils down to one thing - Confusion and incomplete understanding, both feminists and Christians alike. gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brag About Your Spouse! / My Uncle Has Been Kidnapped / Prenuptial Agreements Vs Gold Diggers: How Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.