Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew (9553 Views)

Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Huh, you agree?
A few minutes ago, you were saying the story is about money—now tell me thank you for putting you back on track.

Money is the determinant of feminism? cheesycheesy

You are just here & there today mehn, what's distracting you? Tell daddy. grin

In Rhianna's voice:

Work work work.

Your own head tells you to be contesting headship with your man?

Alright then.

grin grin grin

Headship is for those who believe in talking snakes. That's not me so there is no contest at all. grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

So it can't be you. grin
I said in a room, not on an anonymous forum where I can be anything I want. tongue

Why would a rapper whose only words are biiitches and hoes marry a feminist? grin
Duhh, because she's a pseudo-feminist.
That woman sucks his d1ck on her knees gringrin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

I said in a room, not on an anonymous forum where I can be anything I want. tongue

Duhh, because she's a pseudo-feminist.
That woman sucks his d1ck on her knees gringrin

And enjoys it ... grin tongue
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Fixed! kiss kiss
Miss glad to be female and feminine, how big is that arse? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

And enjoys it ... grin tongue
Yea, just like you do in that same position. gringrin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Miss glad to be female and feminine, how big is that arse? grin

Do you want me to upload pics like one of your friends?
It would at least not contradict and violate my reputation on NL. grin

It's perfect size. wink
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Yea, just like you do in that same position. gringrin

No, I enjoy it more. grin grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Do you want me to upload pics like one of your friends?
It would at least not contradict and violate my reputation on NL. grin

It's perfect size. wink
Perfect size noni, abeg what is perfect size to you?

Use someone else's as a model for better understanding. cheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

No, I enjoy it more. grin grin
On your knees too? shocked

Isn't that degrading? gringrin tongue
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Next thing we will read is Crackhaus writing that feminists are not expected to perform oral action. cheesygrin
It's against fairness and equality. cheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

On your knees too? shocked

Isn't that degrading? gringrin tongue

It's a matter of choice and not a prescription from the book about snakes that speak and tempt people to eat forbidden fruits so that their children and granchildren and grandgrandchildren and ....... have to be punished for crimes they have not comitted, so it isn't. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:
Next thing we will read is Crackhaus writing that feminists are not expected to perform oral action. cheesygrin
It's against fairness and equality. cheesy
To be honest, I have read it from one of those mad radical feminists...can't remember where.

She says it's men that should kneel to give cunning.lingus to women...problem is, we don't know how that is aesthetically possible when she's standing. cheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Perfect size noni, abeg what is perfect size to you?

Use someone else's as a model for better understanding. cheesy

It's perfect size to you too. cool
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

To be honest, I have read it from one of those mad radical feminists...can't remember where.

She says it's men that should kneel to give cunning.lingus to women...problem is, we don't know how that is aesthetically possible when she's standing. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFL

Crazy people everywhere.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

It's a matter of choice and not a prescription from the book about snakes that speak and tempt people to eat forbidden fruits so that their children and granchildren and grandgrandchildren and ....... have to be punished for crimes they have not comitted, so it isn't. grin
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

It's perfect size to you too. cool

Just model someone else's for a more descriptive picture, someone popular. cool
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFL

Crazy people everywhere.
You see, that's what feminism can do to some women if they don't know where to draw the line.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Just model someone else's for a more descriptive picture, someone popular. cool

I don't feel comfortable showing off. embarassed
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

I don't feel comfortable showing off. embarassed
Kikikikikikiki, Mindfulness is shy even when all she has to do is mention the name of someone else. cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

You see, that's what feminism can do to some women if they don't know where to draw the line.

Any and every movement breeds extremists.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
crackhaus:

Kikikikikikiki, Mindfulness is shy even when all she has to do is mention the name of someone else. cheesycheesy

True. smiley
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by A40(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
bukatyne:
Like I always say, you can't be broke and be a feminist. Pick a struggle

The woman is quite frankly confused for lack of a better word

I always tell women. Leave this feminism megedefegede in your place of work. Don't carry it to your husband's house. Most of your so-called champions for this struggle are loving and submissive wives at home.

@bukatyne
I always chuckle when you women bring up the housechore/housekeeping line. Is it housechores
1) That can be paid for
2) That some men can actually do and participate in when they have the time
3) That a lot of women nowadays are actually pretty bad at

Lol that last part in particular because there are so many women out there that are very lazy in that aspect. Even aje pako ones that one would ordinarily expect to be decent at it from my experience are just as bad as babes from rich homes.

@A40
I don't understand your question
I'm basically talking about the housechores part some of you women always bring up as a leeway for not contributing to major projects like school fees, rent and other heavy capital expenses
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mindfulness:
Bukatyne dear,

the only mistake you can make in a discussion with His Majesty Crackhaus is to take him too seriously. He is trolling around at least half of the time unlike others who are seriously venting their frustrations coming from their miserable experience with women. NL is suppossed to be therapeutic to them. grin

[size=18pt]Crackhaus is a feminist to the core.[/size] cheesycheesy He loves strong, independent ladies who were raised by feminist pioneers. His provocations serve his understanding and sense of fun. Be playful and don't allow him to provoke you.

I am saying it because I know him very well and can see how he is trying to get under your skin.

A gentle e-slap here and there may be helpful too. grin grin grin

Lols!

Thanks for the warning grin

Feminist crackhaus: FC sounds like a football club grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
A40:

I'm basically talking about the housechores part some of you women always bring up as a leeway for not contributing to major projects like school fees, rent and other heavy capital expenses

Ok

You expect women to contribute to major financial projects while they suck up doing chores alone? grin Who wouldn't want a good deal? tongue

On a serious note:

Traditionally, men have always held the forte financially while wives took care of the home (chores/babies etc.)

If you want any arrangement outside the norm, get someone who shares similar views with you and/or trash it out before marriage.

At the end of the day, you both do what's best for your personalities.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
crackhaus:

You are the only one here that doesn't want to gree, Mindfulness has boldly stated hers...it's your turn.

Do feminists still want special treatment, yes or no? gringrin
All these ones you're doing is just diversion.

You are yet to give me a definition on special treatment

And I can only speak for myself. I am not an authority on what feminists want on an individual level.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
crackhaus:

You don't know what I talk about, a feminist wrote her experience and regretted some choices and you still saw her as foolish, madam Tèaroses who is older and has been married longer said her own and you still don't know what she is talking about. cheesycheesy

Abeg, God go appear for your room before you finally figure all this out? gringrin

What has age and length of marriage got to do with the discourse? She is opining men/women are not equal and I asked if her husband treated her as an inferior and no response yet.

The woman didn't regret feminism; she regretted marrying Franco which to me was also a bad decision

crackhaus:
Getting angry about what again?

All I've been doing is laughing at that woman in the story ever since Tim brought that article here. grin

I will admit the woman is funny in a crazy way

crackhaus:
That's why I said some na, the some included the finance aspect.

Where's your head at? tongue

What are the other special treatments? Yet to give me another one 100 posts later

crackhaus:
Lmao... Was I offering you special treatment before? cheesy
See me see Bukatyne

The woman in the article is the one looking for special treatment from Franco...lol

Does being pampered mean having free access to all earnings? cheesycheesy

The special treatment you can't even define?

crackhaus:
People like you = Pseudo-feminists.
Not YOU personally.

People like me and yet you say not me? grin
Am I not a subset of the people (pseudo-feminists) like me?
Where is mindfulness to give you one e-slap?

crackhaus:
Can everyone else see that sentence I put in bold? cheesy
Feminism is only about men doing chores, and was never about sharing finances 50/50.
Timbuktou abeg come see wetin Buka talk. grin

mindfulness, make the e-slaps 2 please
First, sharing finances 50/50 Franco's way is sick. Joint accounts is much better/ delegate certain responsibilities to individuals/ 50% of their earnings into one pot/ go the traditional route
It is actually anti-feminists who make feminism about chores and finances. I expect an elder sister/brother to help me in chores if they have a lighter schedule.... and feminism have nothing to do with it.

I helped my youngest sister wash her uniforms and cook when she was preparing for WAEC and I was done with NYSC

crackhaus:
The definition of a good husband to a woman usually depends on how often he makes her happy, anything less and he becomes a bad husband.

No be me talk am oo, na one wise old man tell me. grin

The wise old man is very wise cool

How would you define a good wife to you?
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by bukatyne(f): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
crackhaus:

Just for the records, are you not the one I once quizzed on this same section about the history of feminism (1st wave, 2nd wave, etc) and you hadn't heard anything about it at that point? gringrin

My memory works fine, and I have a feeling yours does too if you're being honest...because between you and I, it was clear that I knew much more about feminism than you (a feminist) did. tongue

However Bukatyne, I'm giving you a chance to humor me and make me look stvpid by answering this:
Does feminism believe in the headship of a man in the home?

Don't remember that discussion however, if you ask now, you wouldn't be wrong to assume I don't know the waves and honestly don't care tongue.

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social rights for women that are equal to those of men.[1][2] This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism

The bold is what I have always believed in and when I saw this definition, it fit and that is it.

What is your definition of headship?

And I am neither spokeswoman nor god of feminism.
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
bukatyne:

Lols!

Thanks for the warning grin

Feminist crackhaus: FC sounds like a football club grin

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by A40(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
bukatyne:

Ok

You expect women to contribute to major financial projects while they suck up doing chores alone? grin Who wouldn't want a good deal? tongue

On a serious note:

Traditionally, men have always held the forte financially while wives took care of the home (chores/babies etc.)

If you want any arrangement outside the norm, get someone who shares similar views with you and/or trash it out before marriage.

At the end of the day, you both do what's best for your personalities.
How many houses are women solely in charge of chores nowadays? Chores that can easily be outsourced at next to nothing.

We are not in a traditional setting anymore. Even women don't want to be limited to just baby rearing and housework. Why is it now when its time to share the financial weight na that time problem go dey?

Anyway I have seen somebody that shares my view so we're good
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

Don't remember that discussion however, if you ask now, you wouldn't be wrong to assume I don't know the waves and honestly don't care tongue.

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social rights for women that are equal to those of men.[1][2] This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism

The bold is what I have always believed in and when I saw this definition, it fit and that is it.

What is your definition of headship?

And I am neither spokeswoman nor god of feminism.
In essence, you don't know everything about feminism...that's all you had to say. gringrin
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

What has age and length of marriage got to do with the discourse? She is opining men/women are not equal and I asked if her husband treated her as an inferior and no response yet.

The woman didn't regret feminism; she regretted marrying Franco which to me was also a bad decision

I will admit the woman is funny in a crazy way

What are the other special treatments? Yet to give me another one 100 posts later

The special treatment you can't even define?

People like me and yet you say not me? grin
Am I not a subset of the people (pseudo-feminists) like me?
Where is mindfulness to give you one e-slap?

mindfulness, make the e-slaps 2 please
First, sharing finances 50/50 Franco's way is sick. Joint accounts is much better/ delegate certain responsibilities to individuals/ 50% of their earnings into one pot/ go the traditional route
It is actually anti-feminists who make feminism about chores and finances. I expect an elder sister/brother to help me in chores if they have a lighter schedule.... and feminism have nothing to do with it.

I helped my youngest sister wash her uniforms and cook when she was preparing for WAEC and I was done with NYSC

The wise old man is very wise cool

How would you define a good wife to you?
I am the wise old man. tongue cheesycheesy
Re: 10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew by crackhaus: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
bukatyne:

You are yet to give me a definition on special treatment

And I can only speak for myself. I am not an authority on what feminists want on an individual level.
Lol @ what feminists want on an individual level. gringrin

That's like saying Christians who all read the same Bible and follow the same comandments, are still allowed to want things on an individual level that go against the commandments.
If so, what then is the point of being a Christian, ergo, a feminist? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Paranoid? / Why Are Some Youths/Teens So Afraid Of Their Parents And Not Free With Them? / I Placed A Curse On My Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.