Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. (54280 Views)

What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed / What Jealousy Made Me Do / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Joy1706(f): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2015
freecocoa:
This has absolutely nothing to do with liars, we are talking about lip balm, ordinary lip balm.

Why would there be need to lie about it? To think the babe actually told him to return it and he did, jeez! Such a turn off.

Well, if you are into spineless guys, you can like him, we all like different things.
You'd want a guy that would give u a black eye for daring to ask him to return it? That shows he's not spineless?
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Rajjah(f): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Owwwwh, my kind of man.... So honest n saintly.....
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by PunterTim(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm...
Add This To DAT:
Lies Save Relationships,Gals Can't Handle Truth,Not Emotionally Competent To,Dats Y We Guide Dem.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by naijaboiy: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tayeni:
bad grammar....it's "she should have mound her business"
Interesting. smiley
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Favparis(f): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
kurupt007:

Talk about your signature, has it been taken?

ONLY ONE LEFT Sir.........
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by dachaste(f): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
harristo:

What kind of guy would I be if I am the type that worries about his girl falling in love with one of her co-worker.

Let the heart grow to love whomever it wishes to. No matter how much you try to bound a girl to yourself or restrict others from getting close to her, if she can fall out of love with you, then she will, it'll only be a matter of time.

You read the girl's comment in the op, when it was obvious she doesn't take care of her bf lips, she was asking the other girl the question. It doesn't work like that, your lover is a human too, and they ought to have other people beside you that would take care of little things for them - family, friends etc

Oh yeah, let me inform you that jealousy is a normal feeling, the important thing is to manage it and not let it overrun reason. The fact that you are feeling jealous doesn't mean you are right and should act on that feeling.

U r very right and I agree. Its just that its always difficult not to act especially if u really love that person. Although some people's case are usually worse cos some act immediately b4 tinking while others think b4 acting and again there are the mature minds#mature relationship wise with much experiences and d immature ones.

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by kurupt007(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Favparis:

ONLY ONE LEFT Sir.........

I'll whatsapp you MA
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Favparis(f): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
kurupt007:

I'll whatsapp you MA

Ok Sir
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by shepherdnoble: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
That guy will make a faithful husband grin
hahaha....ladies dey like this kind mumu guys dem.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by shepherdnoble: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
The guy is either being controlled by the woman of he simply doesn't have a mind of his own.

First, you cannot question how I got ordinary lip balm and expect an answer.

Two, you cannot ask me to return it because you have been seeing the state of my lips without offering any help.

The guy just 4ll my hand big time.
dat guy na woman rapper....ewu ijebu
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
ur mind is dirty...
dachaste:
D fact dat d lady noticed his lips only means she had a crush on him
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
shepherdnoble:
dat guy na woman rapper....ewu ijebu
dat guy just need to grow breast nature don fix the issue of mindset...
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by dachaste(f): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
ur mind is dirty...

Lolz. Is that so?
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by dachaste(f): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
ur mind is dirty...

Lolz. Is that so?
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
The guy is just like me. x.x.x.™
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. You're so smart.. With the observation based comments.. Mr Observatory..

Look, I beg you! Please!.. Even if I type nonsense, blunders, grammatical errors, or I misuse words.... It's not your Job to tell me about it man, it's nobody's job infact.. Scroll past it... You'll save my calories that way. Thank You.. Compliments of the season Mr Sheriff.
Lmfao grin grin grin Save your calories? grin grin

Compliments nwoke.
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by BlessAdeik(f): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
haha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!! Very funny though. If i was the GF i would have said same. anyways the BF is a faithful one#I guess#

#BlessAdeik
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by lekjons(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
stupidity:
Galz can jealous ehn.

I remember one day when I dey watch mojography with my bae, my penls stand erect, na xo my babe vex, say why my penls go stand for another girl wey I nor know
LMAO!!
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I concur. However, he still comes on top as the star here, because he doesn't owe the female co-worker his honesty, and yet he was honest with her too. I bet he's the type that returns extra change to the store cheesy

Hahahaha
You made that sound like its a bad thing
Like he is a wuss or something
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by needrealuvabj81: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
just to make you laugh. sorry dearie
misspicy:

what is this one saying angry
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahahaha
You made that sound like its a bad thing
Like he is a wuss or something

Lol, just between you & me, right? wink As much as I like honesty & whatnot, I still keep extra change. I see it as "unexpected gift" tongue grin
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by misspicy(f): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
needrealuvabj81:
just to make you laugh. sorry dearie
actually I laughed until you called me cheap just because i was been humourous undecided
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by needrealuvabj81: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
cheap like when i said take me for free, i am cheap. all jokes dear. not being rude. oya pele mabinu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
misspicy:

actually I laughed until you called me cheap just because i am been humourous undecided
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by misspicy(f): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
shepherdnoble:
hahaha....ladies dey like this kind mumu guys dem.
so a faithful man is now mumu guy angry

is okay
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by misspicy(f): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
needrealuvabj81:
cheap like when i said take me for free, i am cheap. all jokes dear. not being rude. oya pele mabinu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
okay
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by needrealuvabj81: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
u gonna chat me up on whatsapp
misspicy:

okay
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by misspicy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
needrealuvabj81:
u gonna chat me up on whatsapp
am angry with you undecided

and NO am not on whatsapp
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by needrealuvabj81: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have apologized. okay beep me with your number let me call to say sorry on the phone while kneeling down too. 08100392181
misspicy:

am angry with you undecided

and NO am not on whatsapp
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by misspicy(f): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
needrealuvabj81:
I have apologized. okay beep me with your number let me call to say sorry on the phone while kneeling down too. 08100392181
shocked for real?
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by needrealuvabj81: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Yes 4real
misspicy:

shocked for real?
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by freecocoa(f): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, just like abstract art, we're bound to see different things while gazing at the same picture. You see it as weakness & I see it as something rare. To each their own.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a guy like that. Mind you, not a wuss, just someone who tells it like it is & doesn't do the dance of thousand veils before you get a straight answer. We are shaped by our experiences after all.
Okay then, while I understand the angle of honesty you talk about, how about asking him to return it? What's that?
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by freecocoa(f): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Joy1706:

You'd want a guy that would give u a black eye for daring to ask him to return it? That shows he's not spineless?
I wouldn't ask him to return it to even start with, I'd use it with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.