Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests (53216 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by joseph1832(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Men I couldn't even bring myself to finish reading this sh1t. A man was arrested for inciting the crowd using frivolous reasons as his aims and some people are protesting.

We all should remember how Boko Haram started, using western education is a sin, now this group have also started. I wonder what gave these IPOB and MASSOB nitwits the impetus to believe they stand primus interparas with the FG.

This is arrant nonsense. In a country where some miscreants just feel they can come and cause trouble because of whatever illusion they hold dear, should be met with force.

I urge these IPOB and MASSOB nitwits to hold a referendum to ascertain if their struggle is the voice of all who live in SE Nigeria, should they fail to do so, then GMB the dictator should resurrect his old self and deal with these _idiots the way he dealth with the maitasini arsewipes.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by egedege1(m): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Echelle(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Biafra Wawa ne wallahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Echelle(m): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Biafra Wawa
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Abagworo(m): 12:04am On Dec 09, 2015
CharlyNick:
So those that have lost their lives in the protest are gone and forgotten right?

You see why we initially said this whole thing is a SCAM?

Innocent People have died! Now you have the brain to call off your God forsaken protest?

Please continue so other Brainless ones will follow.....

Coming from Vanguard which is notorious for copying false news from blogs I will not take the report serious. However the whole IPOB issue is scam sponsored by losers of 2015 election to distract Buhari in order to justify their failed years. No true Igbo son can join in such nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2015
grin
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2015
Really. wait, i brb. i should confirm from Google!!
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2015
mods should stop bringing boring jokes like this to the homepage.

lalasticlala, pls take note.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by BobUg28(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2015
Hahaha, this got me laughing like a lunatic...perhaps they are tired of squealing all over the places. I saw this right from the outset, those pro-Biafra's activists are out for their own selfish interests, they has something different from what a mere mortal can see.

...and trust me, this marks the end of pro-Biafra's agitation. I pray Nnamdi Kalu won't en route jail for treachery from the cell. grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by gretblue: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2015
safarigirl:
you people must think it's every news they will post online for tribal dogs to feast on and Nairaland to promote.

I'm truly ashamed of Nigeria
Relocate to Biafra

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by uncleade(m): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2015
HerJahSir:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-massobipob-to-halt-demonstrations/
Oh at last. I thought you people said the issue was non negotiable.well one thing is sure.MASSOB and IPOB might have pocketed some millions of Naira for accepting the peace talk.anyway me I no de blame them o.everybody knows that Igbo man and money,even God can not separate them.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2015
hunger strike oh.....Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2015
I seriously doubt the veracity of this news article.by the way who is this Emma powerful parading himself as IPOB spokesperson,huh?.....Am yet to connect the dots here.well some thingz are better not said in the public.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by chesterlee(m): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Buhari should be fast and do the needful or else.....

The next protest will be filled with violence!!!
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by cornel00(m): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2015
Obijulius:
That this topic was moved to front page is evidence on the desperate nature of one Nigeria proponents.

This is a tactic to divert away from their bashing in the oil rich Bayelsa state.

Nigeria is finished. No amount of falsehood can stop it this time.

Oil prices will drop until the government crumbles in frustration.

By next year, Nairaland will soon be flooded with topics about cocoa prices...una never see anything.

grin

Na so bro, de oil money must be equal to one sachet of pure water ISEEEEE!!!!!!

Cant wait for the zoo to be a hell on earth

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 09, 2015
Abagworo:

Coming from Vanguard which is notorious for copying false news from blogs I will not take the report serious. However the whole IPOB issue is scam sponsored by losers of 2015 election to distract Buhari in order to justify their failed years. No true Igbo son can join in such nonsense.

What has the agitation not been so fierce and bloody like this in the past years. That says something about the true Igbo son.

Hypocrisy.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by ManTiger(m): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Nnamudi Kanu go hear am. Dem go show him real Zoo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2015
So now what will happen to those ones that died during the protests? Do you see now? Jobless Igbos should stop being foolish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by coolscott(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Dem just dey deceive themselves........no leader in SE

[size=13pt]The Igbos' problem has been from within. Instead of them to re-constitute themselves in a leader-centric way, given that they did not have an encompassing leadership structure before the white man came, they have spent many years fighting perceived enemies without.

Restructuring the inner house would have brought a lot of healing and might have been all they needed to do. Creating enemies has never been necessary as peace awaits the man who chooses to take care of himself from the inside.

The sad thing is I don't know to what extent they are able to come together and remake the internal core Igbo leadership structure

~ South-south voice[/size]

10 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by porshuch: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah
Ah no talk am grin
I sabi my brothers well, by the time hunger go hammer them for like 2wks, then they will understand well.

Nnamdi oya get lediy (ready) to eat ur klismas lice inside celluuuuuu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by safarigirl(f): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2015
gretblue:

Relocate to Biafra
I'm relocating soon enough, maybe not to the so-called Biafra but I will never train any kids in a country filled with people of your IQ level.

Look at the rubbish Nigeria churns out, what a disgrace to the human race.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Dopeluiz(m): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Bifrans shud stop blamin the fed govt for their wasteland. They shud blame the state govts for makin it a wasteland. Meanwhile,Mr.Kanu shud hav learnt the diff between freedom of speech and freedom afta speech. Damn u dont just say anything u like! Especially if u in a position to influence alot of people

7 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by wiseoneking: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2015
Chidozieude:
grin grin grin grin

Person wey say hin mama no go sleep, he will also suffer from insomnia - Nnamdi Kanu (2014)

When we told you that you cannot fight the Nigerian Federal Government by making noise like untrained children, you called us Efulefu

Now you are eating your vomit like rural dogs

IPOB told us they will make the country ungovernable, now they want dialogue grin grin grin

One thing I like about this is that, after making noise, my people always come to the round table

God Bless Nigeria

Biafra is dead
Coward again, you dont have any thing to live for and then you cant fight for anything. lazy thing, biafra is dead but you cant stop talking about it. When ever you hear about biafra, you start having hbp. Must you be with the Biafrans for you to survive. They say they dont want you and you are begging them. You cant do without biafra now, you rejoicing because they want to temporary hear the govt. Thats why Biafrans do call you guys are Zoo dwellers.Lol
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by safarigirl(f): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2015
LARRYDKING:
mods should stop bringing boring jokes like this to the homepage.

lalasticlala, pls take note.
lalastic isn't the only one responsible for such topics.

There is a systematic plot to destroy this country and social media is key.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by koladebrainiac(m): 12:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Chidozieude:
grin grin grin grin

Person wey say hin mama no go sleep, he will also suffer from insomnia - Nnamdi Kanu (2014)

When we told you that you cannot fight the Nigerian Federal Government by making noise like untrained children, you called us Efulefu

Now you are eating your vomit like rural dogs

IPOB told us they will make the country ungovernable, now they want dialogue grin grin grin

One thing I like about this is that, ayfter making noise, my people always come to the round table

God Bless Nigeria

Biafra is dead

One thing about people tho
1st they get angry
2nd they disagree
3rd they protest
4th they dialogue
5th agree
6th everything is back to normal.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by delors(m): 12:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Fools!
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by safarigirl(f): 12:31am On Dec 09, 2015
porshuch:
Hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah
Ah no talk am grin
I sabi my brothers well, by the time hunger go hammer them for like 2wks, then they will understand well.

Nnamdi oya get lediy (ready) to eat ur klismas lice inside celluuuuuu.
you must be mistaking them for the Ojota civil servants from the fuel scarcity protests.

Noisemakers everywhere

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Iroh88(m): 12:32am On Dec 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
MASSOB and ultimatums...

This has got to be their 1,000th ultimatum, despite the fact that all the previous ones have been ignored.

When will these people learn the art of diplomacy? All this posturing is comical tbh undecided.

Kanu is facing justice. There are no two ways about it because of the gravity of his crimes.
They would NEVER learn! They are hardwired not to.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Topeakintola: 12:34am On Dec 09, 2015
See painment grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

wiseoneking:
Coward again, you dont have any thing to live for and then you cant fight for anything. lazy thing, biafra is dead but you cant stop talking about it. When ever you hear about biafra, you start having hbp. Must you be with the Biafrans for you to survive. They say they dont want you and you are begging them. You cant do without biafra now, you rejoicing because they want to temporary hear the govt. Thats why Biafrans do call you guys are Zoo dwellers.Lol

6 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Iroh88(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2015
Another ULTIMATUM from the ultimate Warriors!
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! cheesycheesy

*DJ, abeg play me Ololo by Ndiminadu Kauku. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Danfuster(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2015
mazzi:
Lies from the pit of oshogbo! Ndi ofe... and their lies.

Ndi palm kernel grin grin
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by wiseoneking: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2015
How you guys from your tribe get more Excited than igbos when ever biafra is mentioned. You need the igbos in nigeria more than they need you. Dying to be identified with the igbos in nigeria and wailing at the sound of Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.