Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests (53213 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by mandax: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2015
Give Fulani one inch, he shall ask for one mile.

Hopefully Booboo may not take this IPOB MASSOB break for weakness..
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by adedayourt(m): 12:45am On Dec 09, 2015
y naaaaa
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by mandax: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Abagworo:

Coming from Vanguard which is notorious for copying false news from blogs I will not take the report serious. However the whole IPOB issue is scam sponsored by losers of 2015 election to distract Buhari in order to justify their failed years. No true Igbo son can join in such nonsense.

Abokiiiii,
You must be living in your north of Nigeria during Obasanjo civilian administration when protests for Biafra started.

It's your characteristic lying that made you state above that Igbos started agitation for Biafra when GEJ lost presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by doveda: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2015
safarigirl:
you must be mistaking them for the Ojota civil servants from the fuel scarcity protests.

Noisemakers everywhere

At least their forefathers hardly lost a war and their noisemakers leaders have a voice in this zoo.

If the worse becomes the worst, they will steal everything you own even if God is on your side because they can play the game and your simply can't.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by basilo101: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2015
IPOB can not lose the goodwill it has earned by its peaceful conduct, the APC sponsord troublemakers have failed. the method of diseminating information for protest will change and take them by surprise
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by arresa: 1:06am On Dec 09, 2015
wiseoneking:
Coward again, you dont have any thing to live for and then you cant fight for anything. lazy thing, biafra is dead but you cant stop talking about it. When ever you hear about biafra, you start having hbp. Must you be with the Biafrans for you to survive. They say they dont want you and you are begging them. You cant do without biafra now, you rejoicing because they want to temporary hear the govt. Thats why Biafrans do call you guys are Zoo dwellers.Lol

The whole thing was a joke and the fact that not a single ibo man or woman outside iboland moved back to iboland to support, demonstrate or help build your biafra nation exposed the foolery and delusions of the demonstration.

We'll take you seriously when you all pack and leave the so called zoo and move to your biafra...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 09, 2015
arresa:
The whole thing was a joke and the fact that not a single ibo man or woman outside iboland moved back to iboland to support, demonstrate or help build your biafra nation exposed the foolery and delusions of the demonstration.

We'll take you seriously when you all pack and leave the so called zoo and move to your biafra...

This particular line is too lame and stale already. Pull out some other stunt out of your smelly sleeves...

Frustrated disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda!
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 09, 2015
domnwan:
In the words of my lecturer..... unu niile n'akogheri ebea bu cha akpa amu Onye ara
Hey, Biafran, translation pls...
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by lambano222: 1:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Biafra my foot, this are just group of misfit looking for how to be notice. i pity them. they are jokers.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2015
coolscott:
[size=5pt]The Igbos' problem has been from within. Instead of them to re-constitute themselves in a leader-centric way, given that they did not have an encompassing leadership structure before the white man came, they have spent many years fighting perceived enemies without.

Restructuring the inner house would have brought a lot of healing and might have been all they needed to do. Creating enemies has never been necessary as peace awaits the man who chooses to take care of himself from the inside.

The sad thing is I don't know to what extent they are able to come together and remake the internal core Igbo leadership structure

~ South-south voice[/size]

Mister, you have been running amok on IPOB threads and attacking Igbos unnecessarily for a while now and not minding the doom at your doorstep.

Take your frustrations and miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Igbos are not your mates.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 09, 2015
Chidozieude:
grin grin grin grin

Person wey say hin mama no go sleep, he will also suffer from insomnia - Nnamdi Kanu (2014)

When we told you that you cannot fight the Nigerian Federal Government by making noise like untrained children, you called us Efulefu

Now you are eating your vomit like rural dogs

IPOB told us they will make the country ungovernable, now they want dialogue grin grin grin

One thing I like about this is that, after making noise, my people always come to the round table

God Bless Nigeria

Biafra is dead
it has been dead since ojukwu ran into exile cheesy

Na just kids dey do wetin them no understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Funjosh(m): 1:42am On Dec 09, 2015
safarigirl:
I'm relocating soon enough, maybe not to the so-called Biafra but I will never train any kids in a country filled with people of your IQ level.

Look at the rubbish Nigeria churns out, what a disgrace to the human race.

Easy girl

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by KINGLARY: 1:44am On Dec 09, 2015
I have been following the trends here on nairaland. I want to tell us, and u must not believed it. The federal govt of buhari has massively sponsored some people in nairaland and other social media to talk down the spirit of agitation for a free state of Biafra nation state. Just read the trend of resent postings as see how it now seems as if more are against the nation of Biafra, whereas, the reverse is the case. Many owners of blogs and social media site are currently being bribed to help kill the drive for continual agitation. The fed govt is voraciously poised to see to the continued detention of Nnamdi until the Biafrans' spirit of self determination waxes cold. This is the plan of buhari's govt among other things. You can even see how topics are coined against Biafrans. They don't say police kill 9 But say bloodbath as IPoB protests, just one of the examples.

I personally have found out that the Igbos have since long, made-up their mind on not being part of naija. That is what they fought for 1967-1970. The govt is just delaying what they know can only be delayed. Even if another heavier civil war is fought and won against the Biafrans, it will still never end the agitation which will definitely not be an everlasting one. There is a clear and undeniable conviction that Nigeria is not one. The Igbo are too sure of this. See how much tribes fight each other here on nairaland and other social media forums. People know the truth but pretend not to, just for selfish reasons. The Igbos in govt may not join the agitation because they still play roles in the present govt. And this is somewhat a wisdom from them because it's not yet time for them to speak out.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by 2sex(m): 1:45am On Dec 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Since you want to know, make sure you donate.
How much is Nnamdi Kanu donating?
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by arresa: 1:52am On Dec 09, 2015
xtrolse:

This particular line is too lame and stale already. Pull out some other stunt out of your smelly sleeves...

Frustrated disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda!

What's lame is you people making silly noise all over the place with worthless ultimatums and end up shutting up and giving up like cowards.

What stopped you people from packing and leaving the SW and the north and form exodus back to biafra. Who and what stopped you?

All you do is make noise and bark all over the place with zero action...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by NovusHomo(m): 1:55am On Dec 09, 2015
dontjealousme:
I love the way yorubas are commenting on Massob and IPOB thread, keep it up. grin grin grin

Didn't they say they wanted to carry their protests to the South West? CHECKMATE! Biafra died in 1970, 45 years ago, people! Jobless cowards!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by northvietnam(m): 2:12am On Dec 09, 2015
HerJahSir:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-massobipob-to-halt-demonstrations/
next time before u comment, read very well.
Ruling government came to SE governors with the face of Rocha's . they met in Enugu govt house as south east governors and reached a resolution which was later passed to IPOB and massob for dialogue.

please next time don't say what u r not too sire of. we in the coal city know that a meeting was held with nnamdi kanus 2nd in command and some governors about the protest .

federal government should give KANU a fair trial if found guilty them sentence him but if found clean they should release him simple.
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by northvietnam(m): 2:19am On Dec 09, 2015
arresa:

What's lame is you people making silly noise all over the place with worthless ultimatums and end up shutting up and giving up like cowards.

What stopped you people from packing and leaving the SW and the north and form exodus back to biafra. Who and what stopped you?

All you do is make noise and bark all over the place with zero action...
SE fought the federal government via biafra

SS fought them via militancy

North r bombing Nigeria via Book Haram.

West .........................

please who is the Coward among the four ..

noise making region of the Niger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by xreal: 2:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Their senators have deceived confused them to stop.

How can biafra work when your greedy leaders are stealing and being bribed in Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Excuzeme: 2:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Chidozieude:
grin grin grin grin

Person wey say hin mama no go sleep, he will also suffer from insomnia - Nnamdi Kanu (2014)

When we told you that you cannot fight the Nigerian Federal Government by making noise like untrained children, you called us Efulefu

Now you are eating your vomit like rural dogs

IPOB told us they will make the country ungovernable, now they want dialogue grin grin grin

One thing I like about this is that, after making noise, my people always come to the round table

God Bless Nigeria

Biafra is dead

Aaaahh! dont tell me the IBADAN PROTEST HAS BEEN STYLISHLY DODGED!!
I was seriously looking forward to it, hoping that my "brave" IP*OD blothers can clash with their Yoloba brothers in Odualand
Anyway, l knew all those "Gra-Gra" is just what they were, SHAKARA. undecided undecided

Just one week of protest and my IP*AD blothers are already dying of Hunger! grin grin

Well, since there is another "ULTIMATUM" is this "cowardly but strategic surrender", l am looking forward to second round of "massive nationwide Protest! shocked shocked

As for Nnamdi Kanu, he would be used as a lesson to all those who make TREASONABLE and SEDITIOUS statements ....while challenging the SOVEREIGNTY of a NATION.
Its either DEATH by HANGING or LIFE IMPRISONMENT

I hope others have learnt the lesson.... or face the same fate. undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by Excuzeme: 2:47am On Dec 09, 2015
northvietnam:

West ......................... NOT FIGHTING BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO SOPHISTICATED TO USE WAR AS AN INSTRUMENT OF CHANGE. undecided undecided

please who is the Coward MOST FOOLISH among the four ?.. The one that needlessly lost over three Million innocent but foolish followers, yet achieved NOTHING in return.
kiss kiss

FIXED! FIXED!!! FIXED!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by LeQuadCore: 2:51am On Dec 09, 2015
sorry to go off topic. someone please visit jumia Nigeria. it's saying un-trusted connection is it just me?
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by northvietnam(m): 2:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Excuzeme:

FIXED! FIXED!!! FIXED!!!

so the lives that r being snatched by book Haram r chicken abi.
truth be told the west r addicted to bragging and saying what dy can't even do ...

we r not talking about achieving or not here . u guys should accept the fact that u r highly blessed in the mouth like u just did now
highly sophisticated as in bill gate things or Mr jobs tinssss
Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by AAinEqGuinea: 3:01am On Dec 09, 2015
Protesting can only take you so far, but for the purpose of freeing Nnamdi, protesting has my support. No disrespect to Buhari, but he can't run from his past. Buhari, a former coup-plotter, shared a similar freedom fighting spirit as Nnamdi, the guy on the radio who never fired a gun. Nnamdi may not be completely innocent but the longer he stays in jail speaks volumes in how effective and influential Nnamdi is. Buhari has four years to prove Nnamdi wrong, but I guess locking him up makes it easier in attempting to get his job done.

The more you run from Nnamdi, the scarier you look.

The only option left is to bribe Nnamdi... and I don't think that can happen.

1 Like

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by cole265(m): 3:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Never! Tufiakwa!!! The struggle must continue. After 6 death? ...we should just back out like that...No way, we must fight to finish. Ndi Igbo kwanu!

Is my incitement skills working?

...the East boxing themselves into a corner politically since 1960. Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests by cole265(m): 3:24am On Dec 09, 2015
northvietnam:

West .........................

please who is the Coward among the four ..

I weak for your sense of reasoning. Is this how you determine cowardice? ...in this modern time, strength is more identified with high level diplomacy, tactics and strategies devoid of aimless banter and violence.

...bombing, militancy and protests...hahahahahah...shake head.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.