Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Do Nigerian Men Lie, Cheat, And Treat Their Wives/girlfriends Wrong A Lot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Men Lie, Cheat, And Treat Their Wives/girlfriends Wrong A Lot? (2236 Views)

8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? / A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Men Lie, Cheat, And Treat Their Wives/girlfriends Wrong A Lot? by angelgirl1(f): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2009
That is a popular stereotype. Don't you think that stereotypes have some truth to them to. I mean if a lot of Nigerian men weren't doing this then why would a lot of people come to that same conclusion and thus proclaim Nigerian men as liars and cheaters etc,
Re: Do Nigerian Men Lie, Cheat, And Treat Their Wives/girlfriends Wrong A Lot? by luxoire(f): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2009
some not all - i mean its like saying all naija babes are money-hungryu, money grabbing -unemotional bitches - which is the stereotype vibe you seem to get even form naija men - but just because some are like that, it doesn mean ALL are grin wink cheesy
Re: Do Nigerian Men Lie, Cheat, And Treat Their Wives/girlfriends Wrong A Lot? by Markenny(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2009
it depends whos hand u are babes, grin
Re: Do Nigerian Men Lie, Cheat, And Treat Their Wives/girlfriends Wrong A Lot? by whitelexi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
Na lie, if we tell so many lies and treat them so badly, how come they cannot get enough of us. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do Nigerian Men Lie, Cheat, And Treat Their Wives/girlfriends Wrong A Lot? by izeek(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2009
well i dont think thats absolutely true?
guys generally world over are all into such acts.
sometimes to, blame the ladies for wanting so desperately to hear those lies.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Lie, Cheat, And Treat Their Wives/girlfriends Wrong A Lot? by sesman(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2009
whitelexi:

Na lie, if we tell so many lies and treat them so badly, how come they cannot get enough of us. tongue tongue tongue

hear hear.!!!

rubbbish talk, all this stereotype about my Nigerian men this, Nigerian men that , its getting a tad tedious and its starting to do my head in,
Re: Do Nigerian Men Lie, Cheat, And Treat Their Wives/girlfriends Wrong A Lot? by biola44: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2009
whitelexi:

true talk! grin

(1) (Reply)

Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? / The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? / Ladies Will You Date Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.