Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari (29203 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by duwdu: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
... A man whose house is on fire do not chase after rodents...

Making reparations over innocent lives lost so it never happens again, and attempting to recover clearly looted billions and put proper governance in place to help move the nation forward amount to chasing after rodents to you? Hmm.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by ernesty20(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2015
This mallam shud shut up and get down to work

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2015
kettykings:
Before he was accused of starving the military of the much needed funds to prosecute the anti terror war now he is being accused of spending billions and breaching trust.

Now I know the government of apc simply don't know what they are doing in office.

Emmmm... Your lack of comprehensive knowledge is absolute.

Corruption is in essence an abuse of trust, the results of the corrupt practices by the NSA in collaboration with the then GEJ FG was the lack of military gear for the troops. Do you understand it better now.

Buhari was trying to press on the legislature the importance of individual democratic piety, and it's consequences on our collective safety, development and happiness

3 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Chubhie:
Keeping mute in the face of damning allegations is translated as guilty in the courts of the masses. Okonjo understands this that's why she takes out time to respond regardless of how watery her counter claims seems. GEJ lack of experience in these matters cost him yet the costs keeps coming.

APC is already going for his jugular yet he smiles!
His keeping mute is his best weapon and APC knows this. Jonathan's public rating keeps on skyrocketing by the day despite all these frivolous propaganda and it's driving APC nuts.

7 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by omolami: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2015
If GEJ spent billions on security, tell nigerians what you are spending, is it thousands or millions. Nigerians are aware of billions already spent by you and billions still spending and many more billions earmarked for spendings on same security. Why do you like to smear GEJ always? Everything you accussed GEJ of doing is what you embarked upon as soon as you assumed office You seam not to have ideas on your own except toeing that of Gej's., yet you accussed him wrongly. Anyway it's a waste of time comparing a PHD holder with a primary school leaving certificate holder The fact still remains Buhari has no WAEC certificate.

12 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2015
Nobody had been arrested so far...

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Louislewis: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2015
[size=18pt]Abuse of Trust by your brother, Dasuki. Bunch of Betrayers! Hit the nail at the head[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by menix(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2015
Oga Buhari, yes there is abuse of Trust, just go ahead nd recover our money, u have spent 7 months without anything to show for apart from ur Blame game...

The economy needs you sir while the officer's u ve appointed can go forth nd recover the loots...

Buhari stop governing like Nwoke Onye Uwa Mmebi..

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by slap1(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Oga do your own thing!
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by armadeo(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2015
Ok. President has spoken.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Emmyemmy1: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2015
Must we continue to blame God for not making us children of the rich? What are our hands and brains for... My presido we got a very long journey to be lik the advanced nations.... Forget political blame and let's see what you got...

Check my signature for ur upcoming events
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Louislewis: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2015
[size=18pt]One of your ministers, Fashola, has acknowledged that the government of Jonathan was the highest in terms of road construction even since independent of this country. You and your APC members never acknowledged this before the election. You are not yet done with your criticism. You have no single idea to solve nigerian's problem. Since May that you have power in hands, you have been swallowing more than the vomit by Jonathan, that you have criticised, rejected and condemned, by you and your cohorts (APC members)[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by BRAV0O(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2015
Okay what's the plan ? What's the next move 30 millions times press conference of telling us how incompetent the previous govt is can't change anything! Abacha loot , babaginda loot , obasanja same thing and many un-account for ! APC should learn how to move on even though u're still going to persecute or blame those corrupt pls keep nigeria economy moving, get to work mr man enough of all this blame game

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by informato: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- Jonathan also vandalised the economy
- Jonathan abused the privileges of a developing country
- Jonathan destroyed the hopes of the South South and South East in providing the right infrastructures.
- Jonathan's government looted the treasury daily.

Jonathan sef cry
...Jonathan also killed my male goat, Jonathan used my airtime while I was sleeping last night, and now, Jonathan will make buhari travel out of the country this weekend..Jonathan self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by macaranta(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2015
It's Obvious this government has got no Clue on how to govern,someone please remind them the propagandist strategy won't work forever.

If GEJ ruined the nation as they portray it,there won't be money for Tourism,Subsidy,state bailout just to mention a few.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by bdemix(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2015
Am tired of hearing this Nonsense news, Arrest them and send them to Prison #Shikena

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Bros I love this adage of yours. It's full of wisdom, a wisdom our dullard president lacks.

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Thanks for that bros....

But shhhhh!!! Respect our president tongue
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by hinwazaka: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Six months to the end of this administration. Can't wait to start attacking the supporters of this silly government

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by kurupt007(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2015
duwdu:

Mr. Buhari observed that Nigeria, which had earned reputation in the fight against criminal activities and defence of territories abroad, found out that it could no longer defend a few local government areas occupied by insurgents.
“I seek your understanding,” Mr. Buhari appealed.

That part always baffles me too Mr. President. We seek understanding please
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by dammytosh: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
it is almost 7 months now and this scam APC is busy blaming the previous government (basically that of GEJ.... ) To the extent im tempted to ask "was Goodluck's administration really the worst government since 1960 Well, i hope after 4 years, we won't say same thing or even worse to this present government.

Even though i believe in CHANGE and i hope and pray for this government but A man whose house is on fire do not chase after rodents..... Meanwhile, no lasting measure to fuel scandal yet..... Business no even the move fine for a while now and na dat one pain me pass.......

Take it or leave it, with the measure of harm GEJ has done to this country with his cluelessness, it will take the best ruler i. The world to set us back on the right track.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by free2blast(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2015
drss:
Nonsense! Even if dem show GEJ on video robing CBN he still remains my Hero!!!
Is it that bad or you are just plainly brainless? "God please save the youths of this nation"

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Jonathan is a thief. he should be tried

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by noble2faith(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2015
angry undecidedYoung man, stop complaining and do something!
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by adjoviomole(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2015
ITs like nigerians have forgotten about d crisis n fuel scarcity.its arms deal dat is trending now.....smh

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by dammytosh: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2015
macaranta:

If GEJ ruined the nation as they portray it,there won't be money for Tourism,Subsidy,state bailout just to mention a few.

Waooo

This is the most stupid assumption i have ever come across

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by chukkiephil(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2015
like if you are tired of MOUTH ACTION and want MAIN ACTION angry

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by BRAV0O(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2015
Truth just nEed to be told nigeria is one hell fraud country!!! What rubbish is it only jonathan govt that so much loot that this nonsense apc govt will not let us rest, how much did he loots compare to obasanja or abacha, those fools like babaginda still have a loots loopholes up till today, nothing to do about that! All of u are thief and get out of here if u can't govern the remain resign!

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Chubhie: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
His keeping mute is his best weapon and APC knows this. Jonathan's public rating keeps on skyrocketing by the day despite all these frivolous propaganda and it's driving APC nuts.
If his best weapon is keeping mute then, it clearly illustrates a man bereft of tact and ideas.

GEJ public ratings sky rocketing Are you shitting me? Okay,I take that as a joke.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by chukkiephil(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2015
Oga Buhari feeding his zombies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by GoodGovernance: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] it is almost 7 months now and this scam APC is busy blaming the previous government (basically that of GEJ.... ) To the extent im tempted to ask "was Goodluck's administration really the worst government since 1960 Well, i hope after 4 years, we won't say same thing or even worse to this present government.

Even though i believe in CHANGE and i hope and pray for this government but A man whose house is on fire do not chase after rodents..... Meanwhile, no lasting measure to fuel scandal yet..... Business no even the move fine for a while now and na dat one pain me pass....... [/size]

What PMB is doing is part of the change we clamoured for!

Hitherto,succeeding governments ignore the misdeeds of proceeding governments and thus the misdeeds and looting of the nation's treasury became business as usual.

Now,even the APC government now knows that it may also be exposed thereafter,so further looting might be curtailed.

The fear that a government might be exposed in the future is some form of deterrent,even if its mere media propaganda!

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by rukkyland(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2015
zinachidi:
jonathan dis, jonathan dat, don't face ur govt buhari, keep on blaming jonathan till 2019,. This is how the next administration will still blame u

the next administration is going to be Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2015
GEJ is a good for nothing scoundrel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.