Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari (29199 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by rozayx5(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Hasn't rainy season ended already? Isn't this man not a dullard. It's confirmed, he's a dullard
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by franklingud(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2015
With all these blames, buhari is graduating from a dullard to an idiat!!
Clueless old fool. Keep blaming GEJ till 2019 and we'll see whether u won't be the worst. Aboki.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by InvertedHammer: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2015
/
This is arrant nonsense.

My expectation is that Jonathan will be in jail by now.

Patience is aware of all the looting under her husband which was why she said that Buhari would send her husband to Kirikiri.

On a second thought, how is Nigerian issues my problem? Succinctly put..wetin concern me?
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2015
dammytosh:

Take it or leave it, with the measure of harm GEJ has done to this country with his cluelessness, it will take the best ruler i. The world to set us back on the right track.

Thats your opinion doh.... You've got your choice and reasons brother

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by calliope(f): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2015
Dis. Incompetent man should stop blamin jona govt for is incompeteneSs..
Stupid and propaganda govt angry

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Goldencollins: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2015
its almost one year into this mans administration and he is still blaming the past administration of Jonathan.
This man should stop chewing gworo and get to work.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by allthingsgood: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] it is almost 7 months now and this scam APC is busy blaming the previous government (basically that of GEJ.... ) To the extent im tempted to ask "was Goodluck's administration really the worst government since 1960 Well, i hope after 4 years, we won't say same thing or even worse to this present government.

Even though i believe in CHANGE and i hope and pray for this government but A man whose house is on fire do not chase after rodents..... Meanwhile, no lasting measure to fuel scandal yet..... Business no even the move fine for a while now and na dat one pain me pass....... [/size]

And you honestly expect the Government of 7months to undo the rot of 16years OVERNIGHT??
Please lets be realistic na
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Earthkumy(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2015
All governor and president Abuse security votes both APC and PDP quote me anywhere

The evil that awaits the west, read here
www.nairaland.com/2791033/evil-await-west

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2015
GoodGovernance:

What PMB is doing is part of the change we clamoured for!

Hitherto,succeeding governments ignore the misdeeds of proceeding governments and thus the misdeeds and looting of the nation's treasury became business as usual.

Now,even the APC government now knows that it may also be exposed thereafter,so further looting might be curtailed.

The fear that a government might be exposed in the future is some form of deterrent,even if its mere media propaganda!

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

I understand you perfectly bros but..... I and you know that looting cant really stop that easily because all of them are all thieves one way or the other..... We just got to be praying for a better tomorrow.....

Most of those guys parading as APC chieftains were also behind the bad government of GEJ!!!

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Abeymills(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2015
Will dis dullard goro shewing president shup d Bleep up?haba over how many month nw u have bin in power execuses day n nite haba i suspect u are already lootin all dis noice u ar making is a diversionary means 2get nigerians attension off d issue of d monies ur admistration is making bubuhari pls stop waistin our money on ur fruitles aimless journey sit here n solve d problm instead of lookin 4whom 2blame

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2015
THAT MEANS GEJ IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB IF WE CAN NOT STOP REFERRING TO HIM. EVEN BUHARI WISH GEJ WON THAT ELECTION

WE WILL NOT PRAISE YOU FOR BLAMING THE PAST GOVERNMENT BUT WE SHALL BLAME YOU FOR NON PERFORMANCE. FOR GOD'S SAKE 7 MONTHS HAS GONE AND WHAT HAve you done apART FROM TRAVELLING? ILLITERATE

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by M4gunners: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2015
JJonathan promise to end Boko haram by December and today is December 10th .Jonathan Jonathan Jonathan na una go tire o.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by sirmike2020(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2015
I think dis CHANJI family were cursed with talk talk,abeg jona is no more our presido,stop talking shit about him»»»truly dis old fool is confused,a man dat want 2 rule by all means since last 12year>>I think d man doesn't know how to tell nigerian dat he can only deliver d CHANJI promise unless he was allow to use notherner as is administrator and sharia law wil be used

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by erinalex: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2015
drss:
Nonsense! Even if dem show GEJ on video robing CBN he still remains my Hero!!!
because you are equaly a ROGUE. Thief must surely like a fellow thief. U'r doing great,but pls be careful,in order for PMB not to catch you. Just an advise,NO abuse please!
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by nightmile: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Chubhie:
PMB and APC don use mouth finish GEJ!!!! I wonder why GEJ and his handlers are keeping blind eyes to all these?

So disappointed in Jonathan , all the allegations of billions under his watch clearly shows he was not in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by drss(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2015
free2blast:
Is it that bad or you are just plainly brainless? "God please save the youths of this nation"
who's dis one
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by adanny01(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Chubhie:
PMB and APC don use mouth finish GEJ!!!! I wonder why GEJ and his handlers are keeping blind eyes to all these?

Probably because they are guilty as charged or even worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by adedayourt(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2015
we all kniw GEJ togeda wit his goons drained nig. . . . . leave him nd work ur work sir
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Thanks for that bros....

But shhhhh!!! Respect our president tongue
Respect a president who has no WASC Certificate? No way. Until he shows us his WASC Certificate, I will keep on referring to him as a senile dullard.....I'm sorry.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by BRAV0O(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2015
allthingsgood:

And you honestly expect the Government of 7months to undo the rot of 16years OVERNIGHT??
may God help u nigerians!!! What's nonsense 16 yrs rot uh Nigeria as been rotten since 1960 tell buhari to do his best and live the rest
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by adedayourt(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Abeymills:
Will dis dullard goro shewing president shup d Bleep up?haba over how many month nw u have bin in power execuses day n nite haba i suspect u are already lootin all dis noice u ar making is a diversionary means 2get nigerians attension off d issue of d monies ur admistration is making bubuhari pls stop waistin our money on ur fruitles aimless journey sit here n solve d problm instead of lookin 4whom 2blame

u nd ur tecno g9
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by shaggyosas(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2015
duwdu:
Those who sowed the wind, will reap the whirlwind. President Jonathan raped Nigeria, from all that's emerging.

And there's no denying the expectation of the fact that all those responsible for that irresponsible waste of lives and mindless governance by President Jonathan would pay for it, God willing, while the nation moves forward.

P34c3

I would like to ask, since May29, 2015, has the killings stopped? If No, I guess same would be said to PMB.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by cohug: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2015
mr president, i gave u my humble vote. plz i beg u, forget chasing the past and look for way forward. your poor citizens are dying , suffering without hope. plz give them hope, the rich ones and their unborn generation will never get poor in this country, u and i knows that, dont use ur whole term chasing the rich because ur poor masses will be the ones to suffer more, make the citizens comfortable, dont make everything INCONCLUSIVE! Lord hear our prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2015
allthingsgood:

Ok let's be "realistic". How long should it take to undo the rot? 16 years?
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by banio: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Keep worshipping Jonathan. Don't think of ur administration and how to deliver on ur campaign promises.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by dklex(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2015
drss:
Nonsense! Even if dem show GEJ on video robing CBN he still remains my Hero!!!

He be movie actor?

So u want the wrong, corruption and bad things that have been done over the years to disappear in 7 months? Even late professor peller can not do the magic in 5 years.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Petdagr8t(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2015
This President is gradually becoming a wailer,when will this man stop this blame game and start work for Christ sake? chai naija I hail thee!.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Chubhie: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2015
nightmile:

So disappointed in Jonathan , all the allegations of billions under his watch clearly shows he was not in power.

Very shameful. His case was un preparedness meeting opportunity to crave his name in gold. We all should learn from this and prepare for leadership cos you can't say when providence will call you forth.

We should have allowed Turai and her cabal to kidnap presidency I feel it won't have gotten this bad.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2015
allthingsgood:

16years you said..... So GEJ have been the president since 16years ago abi

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by heavenlymandate: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2015
Please what has Jonathan has to do with the change song of APC?

Where is the change na?

Show me the change na?

Explain the change na?

You go international, Jonathan.
You come home Jonathan.
Na so you like him reach?

Lol go and sleep in Aso rock and rock with Aishat and wait till 2019 to pack your load back home....Mr of Tourism

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] it is almost 7 months now and this scam APC is busy blaming the previous government (basically that of GEJ.... ) To the extent im tempted to ask "was Goodluck's administration really the worst government since 1960 Well, i hope after 4 years, we won't say same thing or even worse to this present government.

Even though i believe in CHANGE and i hope and pray for this government but A man whose house is on fire do not chase after rodents..... Meanwhile, no lasting measure to fuel scandal yet..... Business no even the move fine for a while now and na dat one pain me pass....... [/size]

Thank you o my brother.

We have heard. Jonathan Stole. I mean who did not know this? We know he stole. His Ministers stole. In fact they stole so much we do not even know how much they stole. You have arrested some, detained some and charged some to court. Although you are yet to convict any. It is just noise, more noise and more noise. Even Amaechi Stole. Fashola Stole too. This ''Jonathan'' stole song is becoming boring. It is either you jail him and his ministers or officials who served in his government and aided the stealing or you SHUT UP. That is why I like Ambode. He does not talk too much. The Jonathan Stole song is like Africans still blaming the slave trade for their incompetence, greed and failures at almost everything.

Now please can we face the Nigerian project and make it work?

Note I am not for APC or PDP. I did not vote because none of the candidates was worth being my choice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Carrington Leaked Information Of My Arrest During Abacha Regime / Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West / What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.