Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari (29200 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2015
GoodGovernance:

What PMB is doing is part of the change we clamoured for!

Hitherto,succeeding governments ignore the misdeeds of proceeding governments and thus the misdeeds and looting of the nation's treasury became business as usual.

Now,even the APC government now knows that it may also be exposed thereafter,so further looting might be curtailed.

The fear that a government might be exposed in the future is some form of deterrent,even if its mere media propaganda!

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

Why cant he expose OBJs govt too.ZOMBIE
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by heavenlymandate: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Please what has Jonathan has to do with the change song of APC?

Where is the change na?

Show me the change na?

Explain the change na?

You go international, Jonathan.
You come home Jonathan.
Na so you like him reach?

Lol go and sleep in Aso rock and rock with Aishat and wait till 2019 to pack your load back home....Mr of Tourism
dabriggs:

Thank you o my brother.
We have heard. Jonathan Stole. I mean who did not know this? We know he stole. His Ministers stole. In fact they stole so much we do not even know how much they stole. You have arrested some, detained some and charged some to court. Although you are yet to convict any. It is just noise, more noise and more noise. Even Amaechi Stole. Fashola Stole too. This ''Jonathan'' stole song is becoming boring. It is either you jail him and his ministers or officials who served in his government and aided the stealing or you SHUT UP. That is why I like Ambode. He does not talk too much. The Jonathan Stole song is like Africans still blaming the slave trade for their incompetence, greed and failures at almost everything.
Now please can we face the Nigerian project and make it work?
Note I am not for APC or PDP. I did not vote because none of the candidates was worth being my choice.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by nkpommpko(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
don't worry. shebi ur term will soon be over undecided and the next president will talk worse abt u.

president of tourism undecided
did they steal or not? Please you guys should stop praising wrong, gej will be freed because he gave in when PMB won, if not na jail he see so.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by kahara(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

wetin do am?

There is something about it. Lol... Buhari should brobe it. In igbo "3rotic" means " '3rotu' - to $₹x.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2015
allthingsgood:

And you honestly expect the Government of 7months to undo the rot of 16years OVERNIGHT??
Please lets be realistic na

16 YEARS OF PDP MISRULE YOU SAID?

SO IT MEANS WE CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR ANYTHING GOOD PDP DID IN 16 YEARS

BOTH OBASANJO
YARADUA
GOODLUCK DID NOTHING FOR 16 YRS YOU SAID?

I DISAGREE WITH YOUR OPINION BRO

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by howfarwhatagwan: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Carry go our presido do not let the wailers distract you.... They think you are carrying a magic wand....
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by nightmile: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Okonjo-Iweala was given a free rein and wide berth under Jonathan....OBASANJO

“Take Ngozi (Okonjo-Iweala), who worked for me. And who worked competently for me. Because I know Ngozi’s weaknesses, but I know her strong points. Her strong point is technical competence. But Ngozi needs to be led and to be supervised. Now will you comment on Ngozi who worked for me as the same Ngozi who worked for Jonathan? Will you? But it’s the same person”, Obasanjo said in an interview with Premium Times.

“She derailed because….when Jonathan even said he wanted her, I said ‘I hope you can manage her.’ And Ngozi herself sent me a text (and) I told her times have changed”, Obasanjo said.

A world bank sired economist, Okonjo-Iweala took on too much powers under Jonathan, with the portfolio of ‘Coordinating Minister of the Economy’ thrust on her.

Obasanjo says Okonjo-Iweala was pre-disposed to throwing tantrums if one didn’t put his foot down.

He cited a particular instance where Okonjo-Iweala refused to be posted to another Ministry and tendered her resignation which Obasanjo said he readily accepted before she could send people to beg him.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Olarhbanjee(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2015
Weyrey! Only God knws 2ma fa!
EroticAngelina:
don't worry. shebi ur term will soon be over undecided and the next president will talk worse abt u.

president of tourism undecided
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by ujadonald: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2015
drss:
Nonsense! Even if dem show GEJ on video robing CBN he still remains my Hero!!!
You are probably an armed robber urself to support such gross misconduct and theft!
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by philips70(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Na lie. When a thief is being cursed, beaten, he keeps mute because he knows he is guilty. Jonathan should tell us he wasn't aware of what Dasuki was doing.

Don't mind these criminal elements. Aside from sending many of them to jail which we will all witness, PMB will continue telling how they dubiously raped the economy till 2019. Armed robbers have no choice when police tell how they robbed and killed their victims. For all I care Nigeria was ruled by an armed robbers in the last 5yrs and GEJ was the gang leader. I still do not understand why he is not in the same room with Dasuki and Dokpesi at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2015
Baba keeps talking about the past government like he is still a presidential candidate and not the president.
Baba the reason you were voted in was to fix watever the problem. We all the problems pls!!! If you guys can't fix it, WAKA COMMOT ABEG OGA
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by 9japatroit(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2015
nkpommpko:
did they steal or not? Please you guys should stop praising wrong, gej will be freed because he gave in when PMB won, if not na jail he see so.
lame excuse.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by preetyb(f): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2015
chocolateme:
Ok.. Those who constantly blame others for their failure will never end up doing well.
You knew all these before climbing that ladder and taking over the seat. Getting the problem solved is the challenge you have as the leader not turning into a whining president. Tomorrow someone else will still clean up this your current mess so get on with it and stop wailing already.

Or are you a SCARECROW president?

You just said exactly what I had in mind to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by zinachidi(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2015
rukkyland:

the next administration is going to be Buhari.
if he likes he shld rule till he is 100yrs, there will still be a next administration after him, be it in 30yrs time
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] it is almost 7 months now and this scam APC is busy blaming the previous government (basically that of GEJ.... ) To the extent im tempted to ask "was Goodluck's administration really the worst government since 1960 Well, i hope after 4 years, we won't say same thing or even worse to this present government.

Even though i believe in CHANGE and i hope and pray for this government but A man whose house is on fire do not chase after rodents..... Meanwhile, no lasting measure to fuel scandal yet..... Business no even the move fine for a while now and na dat one pain me pass....... [/size]

From all indication GEJ govt is likely to be the worst.A visit to the archive might convince u as well
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by HRich(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- Jonathan also vandalised the economy
- Jonathan abused the privileges of a developing country
- Jonathan destroyed the hopes of the South South and South East in providing the right infrastructures.
- Jonathan's government looted the treasury daily.

Jonathan sef cry
Keneking:
Great

- Jonathan destroyed the hopes of the South South and South East in providing the right infrastructures.

Jonathan sef cry
Keneking:
Great

Jonathan sef cry
They simply can't stop loving Jonathan.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by cutekhalifa(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Barely 6mounths u are tired looking for whom to blame... Confused confusionist... When I told them Nigerian just voted a dullard as a president people will start abusing me... We are on autopilot,
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by openmine(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2015
Not again...haba undecided undecided
President Buhari get down to work...No more campaigns or propaganda till 2019..enough is enough!
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2015
kevinscore:

From all indication GEJ govt is likely to be the worst.A visit to the archive might convince u as well

Thats the fact, staying / sitting down there, criticising the previous government wont help..... Let them (Buhari’s government) prove to us that they are better than that of GEJ

Thats all
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by preetyb(f): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2015
What has Jonathan really done to this man that he hates him so much? Is he the only corrupt president? Or it still hurts him that someone from the south was allowed to rule over him? What about obasanjo that u now see as ur right hand man, is he now a saint? When will u stop spoiling the name of this man? Remember who God has bless let no man curse. He might have made mistakes but it is not enough for you to speak so bad of him as if he is the only one that has ruled this country.

Pls sir if you know you can't rule this country for the purpose for which you were elected, pls kindly Resign and let someone more capable and intelligent rule and stop using the mistakes of others to cover for your confusion and cluelessness. TO RULE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
GEJ and the PDP is just being matured. They know that it's APC's frustration, cluelessness and confusion that's making them resorting to blame games grin

You and those that liked your comment have big problems. They are been matured even when their names are always in the media every other time for wrong and bad reasons. Their images is ruining by the day and you are here terming their quietness as been matures.

You have a problem
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by ArcIbrahim38(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
drss:
Nonsense! Even if dem show GEJ on video robing CBN he still remains my Hero!!!

Bigotry at its peak
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by preetyb(f): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2015
duwdu:
Those who sowed the wind, will reap the whirlwind. President Jonathan raped Nigeria, from all that's emerging.

And there's no denying the expectation of the fact that all those responsible for that irresponsible waste of lives and mindless governance by President Jonathan would pay for it, God willing, even as the nation moves forward.

P34c3

Ok but tell ur president to stop nagging like a pregnant woman.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by MOOJIMOH(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2015
erunz:
IN FOUR YEARS TIME, WE WILL ACCESS THE GOVERNMENT OF BUHARI BASE ON WHAT HE HAS DONE. THEY KEEP SHOUTING GEJ AND PDP, ITS ALREADY 7 MONTHS OF YOUR GOVERNMENT AND THE SUFFERINGS OF NIGERIANS HAVE INCREASED. EVEN MOST OF NON-PARTISAN NIGERIANS THAT VOTED THIS GOVERNMENT ARE REGRETTING VOTING THIS SCAM CHANGE.

Liar! Those that voted him re still proud of him. And the suffering u said, u know who to blame, (your paymaster). 7 months is too early compare to 6yrs of cluelessness of your master.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Chubhie:
PMB and APC don use mouth finish GEJ!!!! I wonder why GEJ and his handlers are keeping blind eyes to all these?
According to GOLUM: SILENSES is the BESTiesis ANSWERsies for FOOLisies!
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2015
erunz:
IN FOUR YEARS TIME, WE WILL ACCESS THE GOVERNMENT OF BUHARI BASE ON WHAT HE HAS DONE. THEY KEEP SHOUTING GEJ AND PDP, ITS ALREADY 7 MONTHS OF YOUR GOVERNMENT AND THE SUFFERINGS OF NIGERIANS HAVE INCREASED. EVEN MOST OF NON-PARTISAN NIGERIANS THAT VOTED THIS GOVERNMENT ARE REGRETTING VOTING THIS SCAM CHANGE.
one thing that am sure of is that the next govt will never complain of massive looting of the treasury!
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2015
Chubhie:
Keeping mute in the face of damning ALLEGATIONS is translated as guilty in the courts of the masses. Okonjo understands this that's why she takes out time to respond regardless of how watery her counter claims seems. GEJ lack of experience in these matters cost him yet the costs keeps coming.

APC is already going for his jugular yet he smiles!
AS IT YET PROVEN? MR MAN, WHO CARRIES THE BURDEN OF PROOF? INTERNET AND MEDIA PROSECUTION WILL NOT HELP BUHARI AND HIS APC FRATERNITY!
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2015
Chubhie:
Keeping mute in the face of damning "ALLEGATIONS" is translated as guilty in the courts of the masses. Okonjo understands this that's why she takes out time to respond regardless of how watery her counter claims seems. GEJ lack of experience in these matters cost him yet the costs keeps coming.

APC is already going for his jugular yet he smiles!
AS IT YET PROVEN? MR MAN, WHO CARRIES THE BURDEN OF PROOF? INTERNET AND MEDIA PROSECUTION WILL NOT HELP BUHARI AND HIS APC FRATERNITY.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by preetyb(f): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2015
Ioannes:
Good Mr. President.

Now we all know what a satanic mind Jonathan and his cabal possess.

I hope you will do the needful and have them all arraigned before a competent court of law.

recovering the loot is not enough. they must be made scapegoats so that mumus on this forum will realise that stealing is now corruption.
Fool! Even if Jonathan is apprehended and lock away for ever, buhari will still be crying like a baby for the rest of his tenure u know why? Because his envy for Jonathan will not let him concentrate and work.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by utuk: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2015
Helpless govt.
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2015
keep blaming ur predecessor & wasting time & resource
Re: Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari by toprealman: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2015
People are seeing what many saw pre-may 29, 2015. This man is clueless. Keep blaming Jonathan for your inefficiency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West / What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.