Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (54014 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by wristbangle: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
anonym0us:
grin *grab mic from wkkwl* this is a counter thread of >> https://www.nairaland.com/2793093/ladies-what-turn-turn-offs >> so guys over to you ...

as for me
Turn on
1. Smart
2.dark skin
3.5ft (no be only girls dey select hight)
4.must have Bobby
5.flat tummy
Turn off
1. Big stomach (Michelle)
2.fair girls
3.short girls with yam legs
4.girls without eye brows
5.flat ass girls

*drops mic*

U mean michellle as a big tommy
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by harristo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Poor girls that ask for recharge cards

Because you can't give them any, right?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by DY20: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on: Good mannerism, common sense, neat, black, slim, good sense of judgement, , respectful, simple dressing, good spoken and written English.

Turn of: Lack of common sense and manners, light, dress irresponsibly, bad English, talkative and Above All, FLIRT.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
bodee:
off: coarse/deep voice, clamorous, unfriendly and uncooperative, highly sensitive and overly critical, pretentious attitude, pushing blames on others.
Making jest or some sort of ridicule on any guy
Unthankful
on: easily relate most especially with her friends not necessarily hanging out but no clamorous behaviour but cooperative attitude.
Sincere smile (most of us know one know one when we see one)
Giving helping hand.
Behaving like a sister, rather than making jest or some sort of ridicule whenever a guy is at his worst. She feels touched and remorseful as if it's his brother.
Give a simple appreciation.

I am touched

So so like me

Ermmm....what happened to you? Did she turn out to be different from your presumption?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
anonym0us:
grin *grab mic from wkkwl* this is a counter thread of >> https://www.nairaland.com/2793093/ladies-what-turn-turn-offs >> so guys over to you ...

as for me
Turn on
1. Smart
2.dark skin
3.5ft (no be only girls dey select hight)
4.must have Bobby
5.flat tummy
Turn off
1. Big stomach (Michelle)
2.fair girls
3.short girls with yam legs
4.girls without eye brows
5.flat ass girls

*drops mic*

Op fear God naaw! U can lie! who are u trying to impress by saying u don't like fair girls, continue pretending and be deceiving urself there. And about the height, for u to say 5ft is tall, den only God knows how short u are, u don't like short girls but a girl who's 5ft in height is "tall" to u......... Smh for u. Then for e girls without eyebrows, u can as well coach the one u fancy on how to grow her eyebrow in a trendy style, and u said u like bobby, and I know u like the big ones, haven't u noticed that most girls with massive breasts don't have ass? most of them have flat ass, u better carry clay and mold what u want undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by msbbash(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
onyee25:
Hmmm i kmow all we are gonna see will be boobs n ass
what are u expecting ?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chai babes don plenty for here grin

As ring don enter my hand na to relax dey look cool tongue grin
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by sammymolo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
TURN ON..fair gals Good cook god fearing which is topmost, understanding and most have ABC
TURN OFF..opposite of what i mentioned up there
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on - smart, good spoken English, heavy ass, neatness

Turn off - fat, over size boobs, fat thighs, smelling kpekus, over make-up, fat belle and nagging
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
I love it when the girl I love answer me"Sir
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
ellacute45:
hypocrites grin grin ;Dbecause james said big boobs and big ass turns him on john don dey claim also undecided undecided undecidedwhen una girlfriend in real life if care is not taken no get bone for them yash come for nairaland dey book space

Babe don vex grin

Abeg no mind dem jare...all na show off cool
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by tunde1200(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin
Lol you be basket mouth guy.
ChappyChase:

Truth be told big boobs and as$ won't take me to heaven but it will sure bring heaven to earth if you know what I mean... Fro christ sake nobody like to be sick! Abi you never hear say hugging a girl with flat chest dey cause chest pain?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Chizzyblinks(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
vizkiz:
turn on : yansh and boobs

Turn off: too much yansh and boobs

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
aim5:

Women are more shallow compared to men.
Lolz, indeed. Like how men diss some categories of ladies tht don't catch their fancy like they can make an ant.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Beno3: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

Truth be told big boobs and as$ won't take me to heaven but it will sure bring heaven to earth if you know what I mean... Fro christ sake nobody like to be sick! Abi you never hear say hugging a girl with flat chest dey cause chest pain?

Lol...... Guy, you no go kill me.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Laredojohn(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on..: being real, smart, wise, enterprising gals, dark/ chocolate in complexion, go getters,
Turn off: liars, fake gals, pretenders, lazy gals, pest, taking advantage
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by whizcartel(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
In the words of rea sremmurd "I ain't gat no type. BAD B!TCHES IS THE ONLY THING THAT I LIKE."
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Speechless3:
Chai babes don plenty for here grin

As ring don enter my hand na to relax dey look cool tongue grin

Wish ring?

You mean 'hand cuff

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by OnlyemmyM(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
onyee25:
Babe you are very very complete, intact you are my Turn on, you are just moderate .
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
whizcartel:
In the words of rea sremmurd "I ain't gat no type. BAD B!TCHES IS THE ONLY THING THAT I LIKE."

You need APC, bro

(CHANGE)
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by lebesgue(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn-on : Rokiatu
Turn-off : Mrs. Chima
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cetona:

You people can generalize!! I have see and know a lot of short Fulani girls. I also know a lot of tall Yoruba and Igbo girls, matter of fact, I am Yoruba and I am 6ft2
grin My dear they know they are lying. Anything to get us jealous cool
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by sule5727: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
onyee25:
Lol!
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by sule5727: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
onyee25:
Lol! what do u expect before
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by neutrotoba(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
daretodiffer:

Of course, she has to know when to reserve her comment just to soothe your ego. You don't want to be threatened, do you?cheesy
lolz... oh ye feminist, thou shall not speaketh unto my mouth. I simply meant that I hate girls that talk too much.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by SmooshCHN: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on: Sense of humour, Understanding, Lively, Nice ass and boobs wink being naughty is welcomed, Clean and a good puccie.

Turn off : Nagging, not even a bit of independence, poor intellect, talkative, undecisive ND Virgins (Except if i wan marry you) no time for baby sitting.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
HeartRobber:

Wish ring?

You mean 'hand cuff

Pre wedding pics loading wink
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by sulabu: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on.
Beauty
God fearing
Intelligence
Fair

Turn off
Make up
Mary k and eman powders
Dull
Promiscuous
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by NellyGhenghen(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
harristo:

For your sake, you better not be serious.

Why? I don't see anything extraordinary in what I wrote. Every normal dateable girl should have at least some of those qualities. I know a bunch with most of those qualities. Not like she has to have all, no1 z perfect, im not either. But the question was things that turn us on isn't it. Im not desperate, and I don't settle for less, its just choice which I think most guys should start having.

Cc Skondo09 as well.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by NanciaKay(f): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Guys wont change from boobs and ass. will they? undecided
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by holaxi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn ons : Good communication.skills, not too.dark in.complexion, reserved and not artificial , good dress sense and and slim body stature
Turn offs: Body odour, obesity, flirty, talkative, too much.make up, and over exposure of body
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by dokunbam(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
NanciaKay:
Guys wont change from boobs and ass. will they? undecided

Never

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.