Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (54004 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Ay04z(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dammytrager:
Turn ons: Flat ass and boobs
Turn offs: Big ass and boobs
grin
choose one naw,and stop flunctuating
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Ay04z(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
anonym0us:
grin *grab mic from wkkwl* this is a counter thread of >> https://www.nairaland.com/2793093/ladies-what-turn-turn-offs >> so guys over to you ...

as for me
Turn on
1. Smart
2.dark skin
3.5ft (no be only girls dey select hight)
4.must have Bobby
5.flat tummy
Turn off
1. Big stomach (Michelle)
2.fair girls
3.short girls with yam legs
4.girls without eye brows
5.flat ass girls

*drops mic*

Pls what is yam legs
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by labakeJ(f): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
femi4:
Don't loose hope, you can still add flesh

Turn on: Front and back, submissive, intelligent and Romantic

Turn off: Dull, Excessive makeup, being Selfish, Flat chest, lousy and begi begi
I don't need it undecided
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by labakeJ(f): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
JustCare:

honour's bae
U gerrit wink
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by MrBasketball: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
refiner:
attention!!!attention guys!!!....Frm Wat av read so far,most of u guys included bosom nd butts...hnmmm Buh I wana ask u guys,,,so wifout butt nd bosoms u won't get married?wen u knw dat wen d gal start giving birth she Wil av it abundantly....
onli few excluded butt nd bosoms nd Dats real men.
most of u Wil get married to a gal Dat is down mentally nd oder wise cos of Boobs nd butts........choose wisely.
OK.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by preetyb(f): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
So people like me have no hope where nairaland guyz are right? God is watching all of u.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by 14teenK: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cetona:

In English pleasegrin undecided
tongue tongue ask ur Igbo bf's
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Lordnewton1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dammytrager:

grin

WAD DA F.U.CK undecided

#LOLZ
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by harristo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Op fear God naaw! U can lie! who are u trying to impress by saying u don't like fair girls, continue pretending and be deceiving urself there. And about the height, for u to say 5ft is tall, den only God knows how short u are, u don't like short girls but a girl who's 5ft in height is "tall" to u......... Smh for u. Then for e girls without eyebrows, u can as well coach the one u fancy on how to grow her eyebrow in a trendy style, and u said u like bobby, and I know u like the big ones, haven't u noticed that most girls with massive breasts don't have ass? most of them have flat ass, u better carry clay and mold what u want undecided

I think Op is a northerner. He is probably saying he prefers black and tall northern girls, to fair or short ones - they still dey see like that.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by MrBasketball: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
naturaldora:
Ndi ara
Wetin happen na?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by niggi4life(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dammytrager:

grin
Guy, u must be GAY!
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by harristo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
NellyGhenghen:

Why? I don't see anything extraordinary in what I wrote. Every normal dateable girl should have at least some of those qualities. I know a bunch with most of those qualities. Not like she has to have all, no1 z perfect, im not either. But the question was things that turn us on isn't it. Im not desperate, and I don't settle for less, its just choice which I think most guys should start having.

It's okay, as long as you listed things that turn you on and off, and not things the woman you'll date must be and not be like the poster below did.

Flashh:
Turn ons: She must be very clean (in and outward appearance), caring, intelligent, beautiful, smooth and clean skin, loving, good at cooking, hardworking, good sense of dressing, she must be endowed back/front.

Ladies who loves my family. A big turn on for me as well.

Turn offs: Nagging, being nosy, leech, gold-digger, greedy, body odour, dirty, unkept V, ugly, big tummy, face with pimples, bleached skin, egocentric, rude, lack of good plans, liar and an illiterate.[/b]
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by 14teenK: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
preetyb:
So people like me have no hope where nairaland guyz are right? God is watching all of u.

grin grin u beta go gym
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Seculent: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
repogirl:
I should not vex abi? Because of you some people are accusing me of being a nasty person when all I do is be blunt... Anyway, am not vexed at all, never was.

If I vex for every thing any id'iot says to me on this forum, I for don get high blood pressure by now.

And sorry for calling you dense before grin, couldn't help it with the way you were talking....sorry anyway grin

But then your turn ons in a female are still shallow sha tongue

Na only "romantic" turn ons I tell you na. I no wan type much.

This one wey my turn ons still dey shallow to you, na inn be say you lack the two features be dat. lipsrsealed grincheesy
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by jotax(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Flashh:
Turn ons: She must be very clean (in and outward appearance), caring, intelligent, beautiful, smooth and clean skin, loving, good at cooking, hardworking, good sense of dressing, she must be endowed back/front.

Ladies who loves my family. A big turn on for me as well.

Turn offs: Nagging, being nosy, leech, gold-digger, greedy, body odour, dirty, unkept V, ugly, big tummy, face with pimples, bleached skin, egocentric, rude, lack of good plans, liar and an illiterate.
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Cetona(f): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
14teenK:
tongue tongue ask ur Igbo bf's
Okay

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by JustCare: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
labakeJ:
U gerrit wink

how's he hols smiley
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by repogirl(f): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seculent:

Na only "romantic" turn ons I tell you na. I no wan type much.

This one wey my turn ons still dey shallow to you, na inn be say you lack the two features be dat. lipsrsealed grincheesy
hahahaha, very true, I lack overload...I am a lepa with pride and hubby likes it that way also, so am fine with it.

There's someone for everyone, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cetona:

We don't even need to be jealous, we are all beautiful in our own ways, short or tallgrin
cool
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Fearcom(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
janefrancisca:
Turn on: Beauty with brains
Turn off: Dunce and Artificial gals tongue tongue

Am sorry but I need to ask u a question: did u study nursing?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by chachauche(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
turn ons,dark skin,sum ass and some boobs here and dia,very neat asin hygienically balanced,turn offs,stretch marks,smelling puna and mouth odor
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by moh85: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on: Hipsy,curvy and breasty
Turn off: yanshless,dirtness and breastless
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Seculent: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
repogirl:
hahahaha, very true, I lack overload...I am a lepa with pride and hubby likes it that way also, so am fine with it.

There's someone for everyone, I guess.
Hehehe. No wonder.

You will have a joyfully married life.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Seculent: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
harristo:

It's okay, as long as you listed things that turn you on and off, and not things the woman you'll date must be and not be like the poster below did.

Wetin do poster below?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Acidosis(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
My list:

Turn Off: Too many male friends (That's the number one and in fact the only turn-off. If you have too many male friends, then you're not mine). Today you're with Ade at Ozone, tomorrow its Emeka at Computer Village, next, is Chukwudi at Shoprite, and on it goes....

Turn On: business-conscious, investment-minded, smart, good cook, good look, homely, respectful, faithful & someone 'larger than life.'
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Opinedecandid(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
My turn of
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ModiKen(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Medunah:
Boobs nd ass will definitely top deir list

Babe, all men like better thing! cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Gbopemi0(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Adeyemi0(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
On-good character(humility,respect,courteous,submissive,commitment,trustworthiness,hardworking) and beauty(fair,not too tall i'm not tall either,big behind,small front,beautiful face)
Off-opposite of ON
i can manage any other thing be it status,education,bad cook etc
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Over 50 girls? grin grin nawa oo.. Girls of dese days selling dere pride angry
tgmservice:
confirmed!!! Without shower b4 sex all girls have smelly pussssy I have been with over 50 girls and they are all d same. Though I still gbadun their funky smell @times
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
bestdeals0:
Over 50 girls? grin grin nawa oo.. Girls of dese days selling dere pride angry
because the economy is down cheesy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.