Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (54001 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lol grin grin grin.. Thats doesn't make any sense. But some guys should fear God nah. Chaii. Won't like any guys to count me among d girls he has slept with. lipsrsealed angry
Cutehector:
because the economy is down cheesy...
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
bestdeals0:
Lol grin grin grin.. Thats doesn't make any sense. But some guys should fear God nah. Chaii. Won't like any guys to count me among d girls he has slept with. lipsrsealed angry
d more reason u should read my signature cool
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by estcood: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
turn-off: Excessive Makeup (find them very creepy)
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why on earth can I ask a guy who isn't my husband for money wen my dad and mum are still alive?... Am contented wit d little dey alwys give wich is alwys enough for me. U need to come uniport and see what girls re doing. Am ashamed of mysef anytime I see dem angry
Cutehector:
d more reason u should read my signature cool
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
bestdeals0:
Why on earth can I ask a guy who isn't my husband for money wen my dad and mum are still alive?... Am contented wit d little dey alwys give wich is alwys enough for me. U need to come uniport and see what girls re doing. Am ashamed of mysef anytime I see dem angry
lol i had a date with one of dem and i could just tell from the way she odered... cheesy.. Some girls sha
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by thywobab(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
On-light Off-light
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
From Brazilian hair to fixing of nails. If u dare not to give her the money, den u re a stingy bf, don't be surprised seeing her in a lecturer's office d next day grin grin some lecturers dey enjoy oo grin grin angry
Cutehector:
lol i had a date with one of dem and i could just tell from the way she odered... cheesy.. Some girls sha
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Fearcom(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cetona:

You people can generalize!! I have seen and know a lot of short Fulani girls. I also know a lot of tall Yoruba and Igbo girls, matter of fact, I am Yoruba and I am 6ft2

Wow! Just an inch shorter than I am grin
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
bestdeals0:
From Brazilian hair to fixing of nails. If u dare not to give her the money, den u re a stingy bf, don't be surprised seeing her in a lecturer's office d next day grin grin some lecturers dey enjoy oo grin grin angry
lol it was just a date..
Lecturers hv dr own special punishment from God sha
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by damesilver(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on: class, gravitas, elegance, culture, simplicity, creativity and academic perspicacity.

Turn off: lacking sense of shame, pride and obsession with fashion- narcissism.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin
Cutehector:
lol it was just a date..
Lecturers hv dr own special punishment from God sha
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ChappyChase: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
PunterTim:
Chai!
What's it?! Abi you see ghost?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by allytinted: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
onyee25:
as if having those will take me to heaven...facts is i dont care.i have people who cherish me the way i am
Nice reply....very SIMPLE and non offensive...one of my turn on. Keep it up
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ChappyChase: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
noblegrex:
mad man ahahahahahah! You got me rolling.where on earth did you hear that from. Haba! How does hugging a flat chest lady can cause a chest pain.abeg I no fit laugh o. Well, she can't understand because she's a 'SHE' well, my own turn ons is round or curved moderate as,tall chocholate skined girl(like genie) or just a little light skined lady,hilarious + god fearing etc. Turn offs;body odour out side and inside,rude,jealousy,stingy,dull.
Na NairaLand I see nau....
Your preference are ok though..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by harristo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seculent:
Wetin do poster below?

He said the girl must have the things he listed, instead of saying he gets attracted to girls with those attributes.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ChappyChase: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
tunde1200:
grin grin Lol you be basket mouth guy.
Nope, just stating the obvious!
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Fearcom(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
See as ladies are reacting to the comments from the guys as if they don't care when they do grin

Actually it's what turns a guy ON.

The FIRST THING is her PHYISCAL APPEARANCE. Body and facial shape, dress sense..then if he gets close, her disposition, courtesy...he gets closer...her attitude, behavior, habits, character...then BOOM! He's hooked grin.

I love me some big, curvy and luscious HIPS and BOOTY as well as round, perky booby grin and luckily all my ex's had that. She gats to have the smarts as well. Matured. Responsible. And feisty( love this most especially). Can cook reasonably well. Have me drooling like tongue
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by harristo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
preetyb:
So people like me have no hope where nairaland guyz are right? God is watching all of u.

No, Nairaland guys are not as picky as this thread makes them appear. It is quite normal for people to list things they would overlook in reality, when asked to describe their prefered partner. So you need not worry, you definitely have a chance with Nairaland guys.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ChappyChase: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Beno3:

Lol...... Guy, you no go kill me.
Abeg no die oo.. I don't want to be charged with murder...
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Seculent: 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
harristo:

He said the girl must have the things he listed, instead of saying he gets attracted to girls with those attributes.
That's what he wants though.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by tk4rd: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
onyee25:
Hmmm i kmow all we are gonna see will be boobs n ass
AS SIMPLE AS THAT.. WE NOT AS AS COMPLICATED AS ......
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Kreamie(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2015
I'm guessing you've got some here and there? cry cry
MzBreezy:
pple cnt help it if dey r affected by nature
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Meeky(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2015
labakeJ:
Hmm I know...big back n front will take d lead undecided
ya dp looks lovely.slim and sexy.a sure turn on
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 12, 2015
@op, you too know better thing! Chei!
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by kewhos(m): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Turn Off: LOTS of stretch marks grin,
Bleaching
Flat Chest
Dull n Dumb
Lazy
Cant cook
Nagging (I prefer stretch mark than a nagging type) grin
Dirty

Turn on: Opposite of my turn offs
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Fulaboy(m): 12:45am On Dec 12, 2015
anonym0us:
Fulani girls are tall not like igbo girls and Yoruba girls wey short with legendary bow yam legs
gringringrin
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ChappyChase: 1:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Fulaboy:
gringringrin
Your head don dey big nau bah? Cause the op hail your tribe?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Fulaboy(m): 1:14am On Dec 12, 2015
ChappyChase:

Your head don dey big nau bah? Cause the op hail your tribe?
Nah nah nah! not at all cheesy is just the "yam bow leg" part that cracked me up grin
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by samsubby(m): 2:44am On Dec 12, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]turn on.. naturally beautiful, caring, good accent nd nt too religious .

turn off.. artificially beautiful, lazy, gossip
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by saintkel(m): 3:21am On Dec 12, 2015
Turn on: fair skin, igbo or frm d south south, easy spoken, obedient and humble. Turn off; yoruba, high heels, trouser, nose ring, talkativeness
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Kazrem(m): 3:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Turn on: Intelligent like Ummu Smart like Ummu Fairly "boobly" gifted Well behaved
Turn off: Flat chest. God knows I don't like it Stupidity Morally bankrupt
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Doctorfitz: 3:54am On Dec 12, 2015
Turn ons: Beauty,excellent command of language(I'm nt talking about those forming accent),hardworking,intelligence,ambitious,dynamic.
Turn offs;open eyededness lols(greed),dirty nature,forming what u are not,being very myopic and not remorseful about it,laziness,being loquacious etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.