Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating (1630 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 6 Things You Can Be Sure Nigerian Wives Would Always Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2015
yes,hw would you feel if u get to know that your husband is cheating on you and how will you react? your candid view pls..pls stop telling to face my children and care less about my husby escapades externally!
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by iceberylin(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2015
I don't have a husband and never will angry

Never knew people could be this Clueless until I read the post below me sad

1 Like

Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by kidgod: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2015
D person above me must be gay

Kidgod

2 Likes

Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2015
This is why I am still single..I can't put myself in a box and become a lunatic when my boo is cheating.

1 Like

Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:
I don't have a husband and never will angry
uba man or uba women?
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Akposkool(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
This is why I am still single..I can't put myself in a box and become a lunatic when my boo is cheating.
Are you saying cus of fear of being cheated you wont marry? Na wa for wire road ooo. Nothing we wont hear.

1 Like

Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by iceberylin(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

uba man or uba women?
Man
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Akposkool:
Are you saying cus of fear of being cheated you wont marry? Na wa for wire road ooo. Nothing we wont hear.

Lets say I can't handle that drama. grin

1 Like

Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

if my boo tries to getti boo apart frm me ehn...la kill ourselves la die ni...cant take tolerate a cheating husband. i refuse to accept say all men na cheat!
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2015
He'd be a goner. Yes I'd like to know so I can dump him.

1 Like

Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Akposkool(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lets say I can't handle that drama. grin
just pray for a good man and put away that notion of not getting married cus of cheats
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:
Man
uba man...wetin be ur matta 4 dis ground naw...uba married man?
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He'd be a goner. Yes I'd like to know so I can dump him.

Dump his jecky ass...and b4 dumping him i will give him d greatest punishment of his life...bt d dangerous point is what if children don they involved?
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

Dump his jecky ass...and b4 dumping him i will give him d greatest punishment of his life...bt d dangerous point is what if children don they involved?

Is this your current situation? So sorry (if it is). If this is what you're going through currently , I don't wanna interfere too much & make you make the wrong choices. Please just think it very thoroughly & make sure that whatever decision you make is carefully thought out.

Personally though, I find cheating disrespectful, humiliating & unforgivable. So I wouldn't care even if we have 101 children, I'd put my self respect first & foremost. I just wouldn't be able to stay, forgive & forget.

1 Like

Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2015
I shuld beta dunno oo..bcus aw make him undastnd dt if he thinks he can play wit my emotions by cheatin on me...aw cut off that 'thing' btwn his 2legs. Tuuaah!

1 Like

Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by iceberylin(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

uba man...wetin be ur matta 4 dis ground naw...uba married man?
Remember gender equality wink
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is this your current situation? So sorry (if it is). If this is what you're going through currently , I don't wanna interfere too much & make you make the wrong choices. Please just think it very thoroughly & make sure that whatever decision you make is carefully thought out.

Personally though, I find cheating disrespectful, humiliating & unforgivable. So I wouldn't care even if we have 101 children, I'd put my self respect first & foremost. I just wouldn't be able to stay, forgive & forget.

self respect comes first!...great opinion!
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I shuld beta dunno oo..bcus aw make him undastnd dt if he thinks he can play wit my emotions by cheatin on me...aw cut off that 'thing' btwn his 2legs. Tuuaah!

Cut his sinful rod or seize it...hmm...dis one also dey okay
my offline friends suggested using ADODUN!
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

self respect comes first!...great opinion!

Awww girl, I'm truly sorry *hugs*
You'll be alright. Some people are just scum, not worth the gum under your pump. You'll find your way out of this. I pray for God to give you strength & clarity. You'll rise above the ashes & the asses tongue

All the best, ok?
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

Cut his sinful rod or seize it...hmm...dis one also dey okay
my offline friends suggested using ADODUN!
bt realy do pple use 'magun' on men too?
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2015
naughtynaughty:
bt realy do pple use 'magun' on men too?
yes
bt dis ADODUN kind of make him locked unto you like say he never taste pvssy...i heard d man will become so in love with woman pvssy he wont be able to go and taste any oda pvssies again!
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:
yes
bt dis ADODUN kind of make him locked unto you like say he never taste pvssy...i heard d man will become so in love with woman pvssy he wont be able to go and taste any oda pvssies again!
derz anoda one too..cookin his meal wit ur menstrual blood. He wil neva look elswhr. Osure baje

1 Like

Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2015
grin I kent, I kent cheesy. Better you dunno. And you keep him guessing by maintaining your straight line/lane angry. If it all comes down, BAIL grin
No time ****ing the wrong ***ck lipsrsealed
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
naughtynaughty:
derz anoda one too..cookin his meal wit ur menstrual blood. He wil neva look elswhr. Osure baje

One needs to be careful nowadays o. Menstrual blood? Do you even know how harmful that could be to a man?

WiLdFLame:
yes

I swear ladies are now getting wicked. This ain't fair at all. Though i know hausa women use something like this but this one sounds yorubish. How is it done?

1 Like

Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Harbioollah:

One needs to be careful nowadays o. Menstrual blood? Do you even know how harmful that could be to a man?

I swear ladies are now getting wicked. This ain't fair at all. Though i know hausa women use something like this but this one sounds yorubish. How is it done?
oga u gotta do wat u nid 2do..
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
naughtynaughty:

hehehe.....are you sure of dis?....
yes!
men....UNA GO HEAR WHIN....UNA TINK SAY NA ONLY UNA FIT DO ROUGH AND GO SCOUT FREE ABI
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
chimkaire:
grin I kent, I kent cheesy. Better you dunno. And you keep him guessing by maintaining your straight line/lane angry. If it all comes down, BAIL grin
No time ****ing the wrong ***ck lipsrsealed

speak the truth even if your voice shakes!
what do you mean?
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

hehehe.....are you sure of dis?....
yes!
men....UNA GO HEAR WHIN....UNA TINK SAY NA ONLY UNA FIT DO ROUGH AND GO SCOUT FREE ABI
lmaooo..dnt mind dem
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo..dnt mind dem
uba married woman?
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:
uba married woman?
no! Abi?
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by miqos02(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
yes
Re: WIVES,Would You Want To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Harbioollah:

you men start dis first....its a seasonal match u cannt play finish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Love Change One's Life Positively?? / Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.