Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (62980 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Goshen360(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
domopps:

The same question was asked when God built us 50,000 capacity not even in the town which was against all church growing concept and God himself perfected it as early as 6 :AM human traffic has started in canaaland and I blv u and I now know that Canaanland is more than point of reference worldwide.....so the same God who perfected the last one would do the same this time around cos he said I will build my church and gate of hell will not prevail.........so bro if God says it he will surely do it!

Plus the idea is to reduce the num of services, psts would have to do lesser work and God's ppl would have more than enof space to worship and camp during the yearly encounter with destiny proggrame. (SHILOH) and lastly because we are already in a revival.......

Bro I antagonized more than you used to hate everything abt winners chapel their psts and their enormous wealth base on my former blv and my background but only one encounter with God through God's servant changed the story and if you try to go closer to Bishop David Oyedepo then you would no everything abt him is opp of what you, me and every other ppl are saying abt him cos he is operating in Super natural which ordinary human context can't really explain.......

Cheeeeers

You can't tell me about the living faith church. I was once a member but left when I sat with the word and discovered the truth by myself. I do understand everything you saying about the idea behind the building and the need for bigger space but you're still repeating same thing over and over again without addressing the issue I'm questioning.

How will 100,000 capacity new building accommodate about 500,000 worshippers even with overflow?
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by thehomer: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
These are the sorts of people Jesus himself campaigned against. He overturned the money changers tables in the temple. Here we have a man or an organization that supposedly subsists on donations, building shopping malls and churches to make more money. Yet his Christian followers see nothing wrong with this?

This to me is the height of hypocrisy in the church. When people say religion is a scam, this is what they're referring to.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by hayzed1090: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
I think only God knows who serves him or not ... We are not to judge them. Nevertheless, i believe a true man of God Has only one assignment of bringing people to God and discourage them from chasing and attaching important to material things. Unfortunately, you can hardly differentiate from the messages of these pastors and that of kiyosaki.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Bollinger(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tellemall:

3people, actually.

And by which storage means do you want them to chronicle that for you? Use your imagination.

A husband and wife with longer years than we have could go on having many children for a while.

Is that all that makes the Bible incomplete to you? You mean you read a book like Harry Potter and don't imagine anything along the way? Not even when later some facts may point out to what happened earlier?

Bollinger, you need to stop going on about 2 people with enough years on their hands to populate a small village. smiley

And therein lies your problem. Blind followership. The same blindness that led to the death of over five million people during the christian crusades. People like you just followed whatever who was leading them told them to do in the name of God. Now we know it was wrong, but then all they cared about was that the "pope" said it, or the "king" said it and it was good enough for them. Common sense went out the window. It was terrorism as we know it today. Only difference was that the State supported it. Common sense should tell anyone that if the hundreds of place of worship owned by one person cannot guarantee salvation, how will a stadium like structure achieve it? Common sense should question why a man should be using the funds of others to enrich himself and live like rock stars while most of his congregation are struggling. Common sense should also ask how two people multiplied to billions. Obviously common sense ain't common anymore.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by domopps(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Goshen360:

You can't tell me about the living faith church. I was once a member but left when I sat with the word and discovered the truth by myself. I do understand everything you saying about the idea behind the building and the need for bigger space but you're still repeating same thing over and over again without addressing the issue I'm questioning.

How will 100,000 capacity new building accommodate about 500,000 worshippers even with overflow?

Thank God u said u once a member and that's why they have services.......plus 500, 000 attendees once only happens in shiloh

Cheeeeers
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Tellemall: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

And therein lies your problem. Blind followership. The same blindness that led to the death of over five million people during the christian crusades. People like you just followed whatever who was leading them told them to do in the name of God. Now we know it was wrong, but then all they cared about was that the "pope" said it, or the "king" said it and it was good enough for them. Common sense went out the window. It was terrorism as we know it today. Only difference was that the State supported it. Common sense should tell anyone that if the hundreds of place of worship owned by one person cannot guarantee salvation, how will a stadium like structure achieve it? Common sense should question why a man should be using the funds of others to enrich himself and live like rock stars while most of his congregation are struggling. Common sense should also ask how two people multiplied to billions. Obviously common sense ain't common anymore.

And therein lies your problem. Lack of thought and a pervasive lack of comprehension. People like you cannot read and understand. They just want to jump into an e-fight. Go through all the posts you've replied to and try and place this your rant here among them. Your ability to read something and actively grasp what you read is incomplete. You are better off gallivanting and cracking your head across a rock because your sense is low.

One question for you: can you point out where I said I was against your anti pastor stance?

Or this is another time for you to display your angry little mind to the world?

Common sense will remain light years from your grasp.

The whole time you have tried to remain dense about how the world's population came to be, because it was not explicitly stated for you. In the end, you just wanted your rant. And rant you will.

Enjoy yourself.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Ifebazz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Reference:

You will hopefully understand one day that Jesus being 'the bread of life' is also fed to multitudes daily when you begin to 'hunger after righteousness'. For man shall not live by bread alone but by every Word... And that Word became flesh (bread).

Think of these things and be enlightened. They like the Western church that majors on charity at the expense of the Word but when the people ate and ate, they got up to play and having found alternative sources of food has abandoned the faith and the church is being deserted. But Jesus speaking said, 'I will give you the kind of water to drink in which you thirst no more...' Think of these things.
Oh so you have to keep them hungry to be able to keep them on the leash right? You really have great analysis of the situation. Putting religion before the people is obviously putting the cart before the horse. Religion (Christianity) is a free will and not by coercion of any form. If your bread satisfies them, okay, but if they sought salvation , better.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Bollinger(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tellemall:

And therein lies your problem. Lack of thought and a pervasive lack of comprehension. People like you cannot read and understand. They just want to jump into an e-fight. Go through all the posts you've replied to and try and place this your rant here among them. Your ability to read something and actively grasp what you read is incomplete. You are better off gallivanting and cracking your head across a rock because your sense is low.

One question for you: can you point out where I said I was against your anti pastor stance?

Or this is another time for you to display your angry little mind to the world?

Common sense will remain light years from your grasp.

The whole time you have tried to remain dense about how the world's population came to be, because it was not explicitly stated for you. In the end, you just wanted your rant. And rant you will.

Enjoy yourself.

lol. . . . Resulting to insults are we? calm down. I know blind followership is hard and frustrating. You'll get there. I promise. It takes a while though. Now breathe. Breathe again. Feeling better?
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Tellemall: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

lol. . . . Resulting to insults are we? calm down. I know blind followership is hard and frustrating. You'll get there. I promise. It takes a while though. Now breathe. Breathe again. Feeling better?

You began the insults. And I can tell you that those aren't insults. It's just the description of you so far.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Bollinger(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tellemall:

You began the insults. And I can tell you that those aren't insults. It's just the description of you so far.

Lol. . .because i said common sense? but it's true now. Anyway keep breathing. deep long breaths.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by olakunle031009: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
From Glory to Glory, that is where i am going, Bishop more grace to your elbow.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Themandator: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
stagger:

You are the man.
I came from an atheist family. Never entered any church until my teen years. Was in one where levies and taxation was done in the name of offerings. I heard there is even one church where you can't be buried if you were not a financial member. I am sure we all know what church that is.

I was one of those who actively poked fun at the anointing oil and the mantle even as a Christian. How foolish I was because I was blind. When I joined the Winners family, it took only one year for me to start seeing DRAMATIC turnaround in my family, career and business. Under prophetic mandate in the Double Portion year, I got 2 cars the same year. The year of Exceeding Grace, I got several plots of land in what looked like an area that will never be developed in the next century under Divine and prophetic instruction, only for a Royal family in Nigeria to acquire 300 acres close to my land to build a university in partnership with an American university. EIGHT MONTHS is all it took for the value of my land to jump 10 TIMES and still rising.

I can never regret my decision to join Winners and partake fully in everything the Commission is doing. I will be fully committed financial to the Faith Theatre project. Those who will hate will continue to hate, while those whom God is blessing will continue to prosper.

I once write an article lampooning this great servant of God for owning an aircraft... Today, if it requires my giving all for him to have more, I will gladly do so... I know where I'm coming from and how the teachings has helped me triumph against all odds... God bless my Bishop, he brought in. Amen

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Goshen360:

Bro, I'm not trying to criticize nothing but just questioning certain things. It still doesn't make sense if it will accommodate additional 50,000 because, that will make the capacity to be 150,000 and you still have 350,000 people outside. ..If I still know little mathematics. It means people outside are far more than those inside. It doesn't make sense to a wise man.
actually, it was God that told the church to build it, its nt bishop building d church but Jesus. i understand that it dsnt seem wise to you but things of God seem stupid to men. overall, its better than leaving over 450,000 people outside. and like i said, there will be more tents, many more. i hope i made sense, no one can explain Gods moves.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

It is you inviting curses on your own head! Abeg disappear from my face! I have stated my opinion, if you have a problem with it, then go hug a transformer wet!
Na that silly opinion u made that wil mk thunder fire you soon
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by UyiIredia(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
thehomer:
These are the sorts of people Jesus himself campaigned against. He overturned the money changers tables in the temple. Here we have a man or an organization that supposedly subsists on donations, building shopping malls and churches to make more money. Yet his Christian followers see nothing wrong with this?

This to me is the height of hypocrisy in the church. When people say religion is a scam, this is what they're referring to.

You'll soon meet Jesus the way John Lennon met him. I hope you are smarter than Dawkins and Lennon.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by thehomer: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
UyiIredia:

You'll soon meet Jesus the way John Lennon met him. I hope you are smarter than Dawkins and Lennon.

Eventually, all men must die so this statement says nothing to address the hypocrisy of this pastor.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by podosci(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Black people disturbing themselves with a white man's religion.... SmH
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by podosci(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol, is this a joke? You think running a country of 170million is the same has reading the same book every Sunday?
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by UyiIredia(m): 4:47am On Dec 16, 2015
thehomer:

Eventually, all men must die so this statement says nothing to address the hypocrisy of this pastor.

IOW you're cool with being flogged in he'll. No probs. I wish you best of luck in that regard.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by KoldKash(m): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2015
The Glory of the latter house shall be greater than the former.

Cry yet, saying, thus saith the Lord of Hosts, "my cities through prosperity shall yet spread abroad" (Zech 1:17)

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Allioluwasegun(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2016
GOD is in control and the dream will become a reality in Jesus name.AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why sell to me an elixir and tickets to the kingdom of God while am still here on planet earth and when Nigeria is yet to lauch a satelite into space. Is this d dome that will take us all to heaven?? Truly this is Pimper's Paradise. Every need got an ego to feed. Church of God indeed. Africa and its religious confusion. people need job and industries and empowerment schemes and not churches and mosque
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by akintom(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Themandator:

I once write an article lampooning this great servant of God for owning an aircraft... Today, if it requires my giving all for him to have more, I will gladly do so... I know where I'm coming from and how the teachings has helped me triumph against all odds... God bless my Bishop, he brought in. Amen

What was your reason for lampooning him then? And what has changed now?
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by akintom(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
akksplendor:
Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church unveiled The Faith Theatre, a stadium-like 100,000 capacity auditorium. The new project which was revealed yesterday, December 12, at the last night of the Shiloh 2015 program, will not only be a sanctuary of worship but will also have a large shopping mall, food court and other businesses. See photos of what it will look after its done..after the cut..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1xpHhd8wLQ

From the very beginning, religion is an addictive idea, the deeper you get involved, the more dose of it you need to roll along.

The cathedrals are gradually becoming museums and relics in the western world.

All the time and money being wasted on oyedepo's obsession with edifice, will in years to come become museum and relics.

Nothing describes the religious folks better than folks who have no good and beneficial value for time and money. No wonder, the POOR shall always remain among them.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Themandator: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2016
akintom:

What was your reason for lampooning him then? And what has changed now?

The difference is simply Light ... I was out there in my little world believing what I knew then as the gospel
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by akintom(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2016
Themandator:

The difference is simply Light ... I was out there in my little world believing what I knew then as the gospel

In one sentence, can you share the gospel you knew then, and the one you now know?
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by orunto27: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2016
May God give him Power, Might, Hope, Riches, Wealth and Faith to do this for The Majesty and Worship of God!!!!

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Themandator: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2016
akintom:

In one sentence, can you share the gospel you knew then, and the one you now know?

Power!!!
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by akintom(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Themandator:

Power!!!

Religious folks deserve empathy. They are hooked on the hallucinatory effects of religious beliefs.

Oyedepo and Co need to keep them coming, by increasing the dose of the illusionary tales.

The God idea is the dirtiest joke taken too far in human experience.

At this period that some of these religious zombies are blaming PMB for there woes, they are already committing their salary to Oyedepo's obsession with 100, 000 capacity edifice.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Themandator: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
akintom:

Religious folks deserve empathy. They are hooked on the hallucinatory effects of religious beliefs.

Oyedepo and Co need to keep them coming, by increasing the dose of the illusionary tales.

The God idea is the dirtiest joke taken too far in human experience.

At this period that some of these religious zombies are blaming PMB for there woes, they are already committing their salary to Oyedepo's obsession with 100, 000 capacity edifice.

How you can take this kind of drug for another's believe is beyond comprehension.... you are so bitter like I have ever ask for your help to fulfill my destiny ...... I probably lead a bettter life than you even with all the 'scamming' from Oyedopo

If Oyedepo has ever scammed me , may it never be well with him and his entire family ,starting from today ,but if you lied that he has scammed me may it never be well with your and your entire family starting from today. Amen

Either you or oyedepo will remember this day ... my last comment
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 15, 2016
When will they have shelter for homeless ? It so unfortunate that people don't ask questions lipsrsealed

Why shld dey build shelter for the homeless wen dey can teach d homeless how to build Churches for free and give scholarships to pple from dier abundance using Biblical principles, ur mentality is d reason u are at d position u are. Think boi smart pple like David Green are in stupendous wealth becos of dier mentality. Dont u dare pass dis poverty mentality to ur precious children
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Thashen(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2016
I hope it won't collapse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.