Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (62981 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by j1mmy: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2015
of course paid for by stup1d, gullible religious mumu Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2015
delishpot:

Then they should increase it and do more. I believe they can instead of giving only to winners members extend that charity to people in the street. They can open soup kitchens to feed the hungry in the street.
I am not saying he shouldnt make people who worship in his church comfortable but this showoff is a No No for me.

What I noticed in todays Nigeria is...
On their way to church a poor child begs them for money to buy bread. They will say they dont have because they want to pay offering with what they have.

Lusten my brothers and sisters, I tell you today, Gid will sirely reward the one who fed that hungry child and did not have enough left to give offering in church. For in feeding that child you have fed God himself. God does not need you to put money only in church before he blesses you. Every good work done to your fellow man is a good work done to the almighty.
sir/ma the husbandman must be the first partaker of the blessing. The ministry also feed the hungry you are talking about e.g Osun workers when the govt was not paying(this is one among many). Trust me winners chapel will never ask members to begin to donate 4 any project they are undertaking neither will they take loan. pls try and visit the nearest winners chapel around you and you will notice more than 50% of their congregation live far above the poverty line. Trust me it is God that blesses you when u do ur part (ex 23:25). remain ever blessed

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by lushious(f): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2015
People go to the stadium to watch football matches that won't take them to heaven, they travel on vacation around the world to sight see, they go to the cinemas to watch movies and also go to the malls to shop for designer clothes and exotic cars.
When it comes to building God's house they start criticizing. Talking about the less privilege the poor we will always have in our midst what matters is our salvation.
Instead of crucifying men of God It's high time we also played our part in our society, make that difference you feel someone else hasn't made.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by dorox(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Shokoloko:
Ok, we are all shouting 'when will churches start building homeless shelters?' Now that the churches have refused to do it How many homeless persons have you as an individual taken in? How many orphans school fees have you paid? You the individual that is complaining.
When Jesus returns we are going to account individually and not as a church
I always try to do the little I can considering my very limited resources. But if given a thousand foòls that are happy to donate a tenth of their monthly income, I am sure that I will do much more than your MOG.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by delishpot: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2015
worldmoney:
sir/ma the husbandman must be the first partaker of the blessing. The ministry also feed the hungry you are talking about e.g Osun workers when the govt was not paying(this is one among many). Trust me winners chapel will never ask members to begin to donate 4 any project they are undertaking neither will they take loan. pls try and visit the nearest winners chapel around you and you will notice more than 50% of their congregation live far above the poverty line. Trust me it is God that blesses you when u do ur part (ex 23:25). remain ever blessed

Good response. It is not a crime to ask the congregation to donate for projects. The important thing is giving back to the people. Yes even in helping the needy, the haves in the church should be encouraged to donate for the have nots. Donation is not a bad thing if it is used to cater for the needs of the members and those around.
God bless you too.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Tellemall: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:
I believe in a higher power. specifically Jehovah. I have no choice. I am only human. We are all wired to believe in things greater than us e.g the nature spirit by the Indians, the Greek gods, budha, "the force" in star wars grin (can't wait for december 18th) etc. Now, since i believe in Jehovah, i will make use of the greatest gift he gave me when he created me. FREE WILL. The ability to make my own decisions and choices, with the use of full or partial knowledge. Come on people. Use your heads. It is obvious that a lot of the pages in the Bible are either missing or incomplete. For example, In the book of Genesis, God created Adam and Eve and they had two sons. Then all of a sudden there are millions of people gallivanting all over the planet. Who did Cain and Abel sleep with that enabled the planet multiply so rapidly? Another big one for me are the miracles being performed today. I believe Jesus Christ existed and performed miracles, well, because he is the son of God. But these days, with these shylock pastors we have running amok amongst us? Bro please undecided Common sense should tell any sane human being that we are being taken for a huge ride. "Touch not my anointed" my foot. Of what use is my God given gift of freewill if i am going to be a zombie. Phuck that. The original bearer of good tidings (Jesus Christ), went about his business spreading the gospel in sandals and riding a donkey. These muthafuckers are buying billion dollar jets with your money. You saying Jesus couldn't afford a mercedes benz chariot if he wanted one? Or wear the best gucci robes? The way to spread the word of God is to use your tithe to build schools we can all afford, build hospitals for the less privileged and shelters for the homeless. Not build stadium like churches. Come on people, use your heads.

You believe in Jesus(Jehovah) and yet you would have been using the F-word in your posts, only that you aren't permitted to. What's the difference between you and the stadium church owner to be? Or any drunk degenerate for that matter?

Anyway, your point about Cain and Abel is a worrisome one because of how smart you think you must be by pointing it out. Adam and Eve had other children or do you think their parenthood ended with those two when they were given the command to be fruitful? Marriage of relations was permitted then. What was forbidden were parent-children relationships.

I get that you don't believe in the sacred behavior of pastors of nowadays. I accept that part of what you've said. It's true.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2015
delishpot:

Good response. It is not a crime to ask the congregation to donate for projects. The important thing is giving back to the people. Yes even in helping the needy, the haves in the church should be encouraged to donate for the have nots. Donation is not a bad thing if it is used to cater for the needs of the members and those around.
God bless you too.
Thanks for having an open mind about this. About the haves giving to the have not in the church there is a unit in winners chapel which is one of the biggest unit in every local assembly that deals with needs called HOSPITALITY UNIT. once in a while they contribute among themselves to buy food and clothing items for both members and none members who needs them.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Bollinger(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Tellemall:

You believe in Jesus(Jehovah) and yet you would have been using the F-word in your posts, only that you aren't permitted to. What's the difference between you and the stadium church owner to be? Or any drunk degenerate for that matter?

Anyway, your point about Cain and Abel is a worrisome one because of how smart you think you must be by pointing it out. Adam and Eve had other children or do you think their parenthood ended with those two when they were given the command to be fruitful? Marriage of relations was permitted then. What was forbidden were parent-children relationships.

I get that you don't believe in the sacred behavior of pastors of nowadays. I accept that part of what you've said. It's true.

Bros. Nowhere in post did i say i was born again. And yeah, i phucking curse. A lot. You going to tell me you don't? On your point about Adam and Eve, yeah. What you just breezed through so flippantly is called INCE.ST. And your argument about relating to the bold statement you made does not make sense. When brother and sister mate and have children would they not be parents as well? There's an oxymoron if if i ever did see one. Anyway, you and i both know that is not a good thing. I wonder why it wasn't mentioned in the bible. It also proves my point about a lot of things being incomplete about the bible.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Bollinger(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2015
tombravo:
lol. its obvious, you are plain stupid. aint dragging ntn with you bro. i cnt type much cos my phne siezes out when i type lng msg, dnt quote me again. its no use trying to talk sense into ur damp daft brain. mr so called smartypants. focus on God, stop jabbering your fingers on your phone ova a doctrine u dnt bliv in. if you have no sense, i do nd i wnt drag myself into the mud with you. God bless you nd rid your lineage of stupidity. remain blessed sir.

Lol. Let me help you out. When you are arguing or debating an issue with someone and all you can come up with is "s.tupid", "daft", "jabbering", then bro's, you have already conceded the argument. Individuals with a slow mind, and with a zero to low thinking skills resort to insults when logic and common sense escapes them. They have nothing to say to defend their point of view. Don't feel bad. You are not alone. It is very common on NL. You are in the group who go "END TIME", and "WAILERS". grin
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by nwakibie3(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Alexpissu:
When will they have shelter for homeless ? It so unfortunate that people don't ask questions lipsrsealed
How many have u and ur govt built? Since when did bishop oyedepo become ur president?
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Tellemall: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

Bros. Nowhere in post did i say i was born again. And yeah, i phucking curse. A lot. You going to tell me you don't? On your point about Adam and Eve, yeah. What you just breezed through so flippantly is called INCE.ST. And your argument about relating to the bold statement you made does not make sense. When brother and sister mate and have children would they not be parents as well? There's an oxymoron if if i ever did see one. Anyway, you and i both know that is not a good thing. I wonder why it wasn't mentioned in the bible. It also proves my point about a lot of things being incomplete about the bible.

You didn't say you were born again, but you believe there is a Jehovah somewhere. People associated with him don't cuss.

On the issue of incest, reread a Bible or something to give you sound groundings on what passed and what does not pass anymore. So what if they mated and had children? That's not a parent-child relationship. And that's what was forbidden at that time when all the gallivanting people you talked of came to be.

The Bible is complete. Maybe your reading of it is not.

All the same, just read it. And have a nice day. Stop bothering about the fact that your ancestors were incestuous. It's just the way it is for all mankind too. We all came from there.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by ooshinibos: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Halleluiah ! Christians has realized the potentials they have ..Well done sir .. this will create employments as well
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by urahara(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
More seats for more gullible people to make him more richer
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
danieloy4:

sorry to pry but how does this affect you, have u bin asked to contribute towards ds? Dis is aw some of u invite curses upon ur head or unwarranted struggles on ur head over mild comments dt u didn ivn expect wud cause a problem. Nobody needs ur rationale or opinions, keep it to ursef.

It is you inviting curses on your own head! Abeg disappear from my face! I have stated my opinion, if you have a problem with it, then go hug a transformer wet!
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Bollinger(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tellemall:

You didn't say you were born again, but you believe there is a Jehovah somewhere. People associated with him don't cuss.

On the issue of incest, reread a Bible or something to give you sound groundings on what passed and what does not pass anymore. So what if they mated and had children? That's not a parent-child relationship. And that's what was forbidden at that time when all the gallivanting people you talked of came to be.

The Bible is complete. Maybe your reading of it is not.

All the same, just read it. And have a nice day. Stop bothering about the fact that your ancestors were incestuous. It's just the way it is for all mankind too. We all came from there.
Again your logic is incomplete. Are you saying that everyone who believes in Jehovah is born again? Are you going to tell me that every single person who attends church does not fornicate? If that were so, no one would be a sinner and these shylock pastors would be out of a job. Also, re-read my initial post. My argument was that the bible is incomplete. Of course based on the fact that there were only two people created, common sense would tell anyone that the only way to reproduce would be through inbreeding. My point was why wasn't that mentioned if it was normal? Or, it was mentioned and someone conveniently omitted it in later editions.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by bigerboy200: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Alexpissu:
When will they have shelter for homeless ? It so unfortunate that people don't ask questions lipsrsealed
They do more than what u can imagine for the homeless,sick,aged,widows,orphans and other pple in unpleasant situations....unfortunately,these set of pple will always be with us in dis world...may God hav mercy on us all.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Themandator: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:
I believe in a higher power. specifically Jehovah. I have no choice. I am only human. We are all wired to believe in things greater than us e.g the nature spirit by the Indians, the Greek gods, budha, "the force" in star wars grin (can't wait for december 18th) etc. Now, since i believe in Jehovah, i will make use of the greatest gift he gave me when he created me. FREE WILL. The ability to make my own decisions and choices, with the use of full or partial knowledge. Come on people. Use your heads. It is obvious that a lot of the pages in the Bible are either missing or incomplete. For example, In the book of Genesis, God created Adam and Eve and they had two sons. Then all of a sudden there are millions of people gallivanting all over the planet. Who did Cain and Abel sleep with that enabled the planet multiply so rapidly? Another big one for me are the miracles being performed today. I believe Jesus Christ existed and performed miracles, well, because he is the son of God. But these days, with these shylock pastors we have running amok amongst us? Bro please undecided Common sense should tell any sane human being that we are being taken for a huge ride. "Touch not my anointed" my foot. Of what use is my God given gift of freewill if i am going to be a zombie. Phuck that. The original bearer of good tidings (Jesus Christ), went about his business spreading the gospel in sandals and riding a donkey. These muthafuckers are buying billion dollar jets with your money. You saying Jesus couldn't afford a mercedes benz chariot if he wanted one? Or wear the best gucci robes? The way to spread the word of God is to use your tithe to build schools we can all afford, build hospitals for the less privileged and shelters for the homeless. Not build stadium like churches. Come on people, use your heads.

1. There is no genuine member of this commission called Winners without a genuine personal testimony. I not only have one but multiple testimonials. Every single soul I encouraged to join the commission have returned with diverse unimaginable testimonies... E. G, a lady with ovarian cyst... Her menstrual circle used to run for like 28 days.... I met her through her sister when her family had already given up on her because she was more a walking corpse, I did not ask her to see any pastor, I bought her two titles, the blood triumph and the healing balm...
She just finished her youth service to the country.

2. The raiment that the Lord wore was so special that the soldiers had to cast lot to divide it amongst themselves.... Nobody share rag. The common pillow we have in our homes today was so special in Jesus times that it got mentioned in the Bible when Jesus used it on board a ship. Camel was the fastest means of transportation, Jesus not only used it but asked for a brand new one that had never been ridden by any man when he made his entry into Jerusalem. The ministry he ran then was so rich that he had a treasure named Judas... He never asked for whether money was available to buy food for the multitude he asked where the food could be bought before the meal of the young boy was supernaturally increased to feed the multitude.

Find your place in life and walk in it... Joel 2... All the criticism has only made more people to, out of curiosity, venture into the church only to be find fulfilment... I was a Catholic, in fact my wife was a cadet by virtue of the Father being a knight but she knows the difference. Only through prosperity will the church be spread abroad Zechariah 1

Nobody has ever been under pressure to contribute in the commission... But where I can from, you couldn't do certain things unless you showed proof of financial commitment... Multiple offering where you must join the queue... Levies and annual dues for this and that... They have even introduced the tithe that spent a grater deal of time castigating.

This is one church that never does launching of any kind, no harvest, no raffle draws, d because the man said the day he was called God launched the commission... No levy, no altar call just each according to as he or she is willing

Nobody has ever been allowed to stand and announced, I am donating so and so to this.... You and your God and your envelope.. That is all... The 50k auditorium was built without fundraising and and within one year, this won't be an exception

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. Let me help you out. When you are arguing or debating an issue with someone and all you can come up with is "s.tupid", "daft", "jabbering", then bro's, you have already conceded the argument. Individuals with a slow mind, and with a zero to low thinking skills resort to insults when logic and common sense escapes them. They have nothing to say to defend their point of view. Don't feel bad. You are not alone. It is very common on NL. You are in the group who go "END TIME", and "WAILERS". grin
says a brainless hobogoblin. who is after speaking grammar. mind you, i only use words which i think comforms with the points i adduce. i do grammar too buh its grotty to use them to brawl. i have continence bro. stop your heckles and get a life. your jacose replies will get you kaput. mentioning you over nd over again is totally jejune. you this garner full of goofy ideas. imma law students for christ sake. dnt act smart with me. time to ditch your mentions.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by 4nobody4every1: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=Themandator post=40994146]

1. There is no genuine member of this commission called Winners without a genuine personal testimony. I not only have one but multiple testimonials. Every single soul I encouraged to join the commission have returned with diverse unimaginable testimonies... E. G, a lady with ovarian cyst... Her menstrual circle used to run for like 28 days.... I met her through her sister when her family had already given up on her because she was more a walking corpse, I did not ask her to see any pastor, I bought her two titles, the blood triumph and the healing balm...

2. The raiment that the Lord wore was so special that the soldiers had to cast lot to divide it amongst themselves.... Nobody share rag. The common pillow we have in our homes today was so special in Jesus times that it got mentioned in the Bible when Jesus used it on board a ship. Camel was the fastest means of transportation, Jesus not only used it but asked for a brand new one that had never been ridden by any man when he made his entry into Jerusalem. The ministry he ran then was so rich that he had a treasure named Judas... He never asked for whether money was available to buy food for the multitude he asked where the food could be bought before the meal of the young boy was supernaturally increased to feed the multitude.

Find your place in life and walk in it... Joel 2... All the criticism has only made more people to, out of curiosity, venture into the church only to be find fulfilment... I was a Catholic, in fact my wife was a cadet by virtue of the Father being a knight but she knows the difference. Only through prosperity will the church be spread abroad Zechariah 1

Nobody has ever been under pressure to contribute in the commission... But where I can from, you couldn't do certain things unless you showed proof of financial commitment... Multiple offering where you must join the queue... Levies and annual dues for this and that... They have even introduced the tithe that spent a grater deal of time castigating.

This is one church that never does launching of any kind, no harvest, no raffle draws, d because the man said the day he was called God launched the commission... No levy, no altar call just each according to as he or she is willing

Nobody has ever been allowed to stand and announced, I am donating so and so to this.... You and your God and your envelope.. That is all... The 50k auditorium was built without fundraising and and within one year, this won't be an exception

[/quote[i]well said
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by 4nobody4every1: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Themandator:

well said grin grin cool
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Bollinger(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
tombravo:
says a brainless hobogoblin. who is after speaking grammar. mind you, i only use words which i think comforms with the points i adduce. i do grammar too buh its grotty to use them to brawl. i have continence bro. stop your heckles and get a life. your jacose replies will get you kaput. mentioning you over nd over again is totally jejune. you this garner full of goofy ideas. imma law students for christ sake. dnt act smart with me. time to ditch your mentions.

Lol...did you read what you wrote before you clicked "submit"?"
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Themandator: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
delishpot:

God bless you too.

In the circular world it is not a crime but it unscriptural to ask for donation for anything that God commands... When I sent you without purse lack ye anything? And the apostles replied... Nothing Lord.. He backs his word by signs and wonders....

Poverty is not reduced by building homes or handing out cash to people but by information... Somebody once won millions of pounds sterling in a lottery and went bankrupt some few years, later.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Themandator: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol...did you read what you wrote before you clicked "submit"?"

Stop responding to the fellow.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Tellemall: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

Again your logic is incomplete. Are you saying that everyone who believes in Jehovah is born again? Are you going to tell me that every single person who attends church does not fornicate? If that were so, no one would be a sinner and these shylock pastors would be out of a job. Also, re-read my initial post. My argument was that the bible is incomplete. Of course based on the fact that there were only two people created, common sense would tell anyone that the only way to reproduce would be through inbreeding. My point was why wasn't that mentioned if it was normal? Or, it was mentioned and someone conveniently omitted it in later editions.

Please, shine the light on what you mean by the Bible being incomplete. You want stories of how the characters woke up, had a bath, ate breakfast, wore their animals skins and went gallivanting about? You need info on who inbred with who?

So yeah, just explain what you mean by "incomplete".

Your idea of omitted portions is quite the Bollinger hypothesis.

Also, I never said you were born again. This is the second time I have to outline that. Make sure you read completely what I have said, not what you think I'm saying.

Bye.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Sam32(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Boss13:

The man wants to make more money. If he was a business man like Dangote I will be impressed. I don't know how he intends to fund the project - maybe partly bank loan and church offerings, but I know members will contribute a huge deal in financing this gigantic building and as well increasing his net worth.

Let's not get stupid here, the man is trying to increase his pocket and influence

Where value is being added to people's lives and testimonies are recorded year after year, you are upset about it. If people gain nothing, they won't come the next Sunday. why won't members contribute to let more people experience what they see. All many seek in life is personal gains, that's why the gauge things like this in terms of net worth. Did you even know that this is a man who has sacrificed his life to serve God.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Bollinger(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tellemall:

Please, shine the light on what you mean by the Bible being incomplete. You want stories of how the characters woke up, had a bath, ate breakfast, wore their animals skins and went gallivanting about? You need info on who inbred with who?

So yeah, just explain what you mean by "incomplete".

Your idea of omitted portions is quite the Bollinger hypothesis.

Also, I never said you were born again. This is the second time I have to outline that. Make sure you read completely what I have said, not what you think I'm saying.

Bye.

I definitely don't want stories of how Adam took a Shirt in the mornings, but I do want clarifications on how four people multiplied to billions.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Bollinger(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Themandator:

Stop responding to the fellow.

Lol....don't mind me. I just love phucking with s.tupid people.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Tellemall: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

I definitely don't want stories of how Adam took a Shirt in the mornings, but I do want clarifications on how four people multiplied to billions.

3people, actually.

And by which storage means do you want them to chronicle that for you? Use your imagination.

A husband and wife with longer years than we have could go on having many children for a while.

Is that all that makes the Bible incomplete to you? You mean you read a book like Harry Potter and don't imagine anything along the way? Not even when later some facts may point out to what happened earlier?

Bollinger, you need to stop going on about 2 people with enough years on their hands to populate a small village. smiley
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by stagger: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Themandator:

You are the man.
I came from an atheist family. Never entered any church until my teen years. Was in one where levies and taxation was done in the name of offerings. I heard there is even one church where you can't be buried if you were not a financial member. I am sure we all know what church that is.

I was one of those who actively poked fun at the anointing oil and the mantle even as a Christian. How foolish I was because I was blind. When I joined the Winners family, it took only one year for me to start seeing DRAMATIC turnaround in my family, career and business. Under prophetic mandate in the Double Portion year, I got 2 cars the same year. The year of Exceeding Grace, I got several plots of land in what looked like an area that will never be developed in the next century under Divine and prophetic instruction, only for a Royal family in Nigeria to acquire 300 acres close to my land to build a university in partnership with an American university. EIGHT MONTHS is all it took for the value of my land to jump 10 TIMES and still rising.

I can never regret my decision to join Winners and partake fully in everything the Commission is doing. I will be fully committed financial to the Faith Theatre project. Those who will hate will continue to hate, while those whom God is blessing will continue to prosper.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Themandator: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ogbehadanyel:
Building d lagest church does not bring souls to christ......there are so many christains out there suffering and he there building d largest church...........there is God o

It is actually because of those 'suffering Christians' that he is building this edifice.... How can you be the son of Richman and suffer if not that you don't know how to get from your dad?

A suffering Christian is a proof of lack of scriptural truth.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Themandator: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Boss13:

God is not in buildings or churches. God doesn't live there. Technically, he is everywhere. You do not need to convene in one spot and feel holy or pretend to feel holy - that's not spirituality.

My only concern is that the churches in Nigeria contribute nothing to the economy of the country. Yet, these churches have huge cash reserves. Members do not gain any benefit rather than mere talk. Spirituality is not about how rich you are in this material plane. Jesus even said it - it will be difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Even though God is everywhere he doesn't manifest everywhere or to everyone... 1 Samuel 3 v 21... And God appeared again in Shiloh and revealed himself to Samuel by his word.... There are messengers... He, God, said he will give us pastor after his heart and my Bishop is one of them...

You can't be more knowledgeable than the members... Membership is free just like it is free to leave.... He has repeatedly said it that if you have been a member for three months without change in your Fortune then the place is not for you... Leave.... Spirituality is not about how rich you are, of the truth... But if you are rich spiritually it must show.... Walking upon your high places, on the earth, is a proof of your spirituality
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Goshen360(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
tombravo:
bro, the building is going to have large tents outside, many of them, it may nt be able to contain all but atleast an additional 50,000 wil be comfortable. it wil also av house for foreigners to spend the night in.

Bro, I'm not trying to criticize nothing but just questioning certain things. It still doesn't make sense if it will accommodate additional 50,000 because, that will make the capacity to be 150,000 and you still have 350,000 people outside. ..If I still know little mathematics. It means people outside are far more than those inside. It doesn't make sense to a wise man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.