Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (62988 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by segcymoor(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
afolayanto:
And he says it's the Lord's doing...And the crowd shouts " Its marvellous in our eyes" Church sef don dey do competition among themselves....Me won't say anything but I know if truly there's a judgement day then drama go plenty that day.
U this guy grin
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 10:42am On May 16, 2017
Boss13:

The man wants to make more money. If he was a business man like Dangote I will be impressed. I don't know how he intends to fund the project - maybe partly bank loan and church offerings, but I know members will contribute a huge deal in financing this gigantic building and as well increasing his net worth.

Let's not get stupid here, the man is trying to increase his pocket and influence
Lol loan for living faith. Let me tell Oyo+Osun+Ekiti are not as wealthy as LFC.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Mibellconsult: 12:02pm On May 16, 2017
I understand that people lack wisdom and understanding. Jesus said, And these signs shall follow them that believe in him. What are the signs and wonders? Miracles, elevation, provisions and more.
This project is an example of signs and wonders and some people are condemning God's work. Remember Solomon spent Golds, Lebanon Cedar and more to build the temple of God, why are you condemning Oyedepo?

Prayer for everyone. May the almighty God open your eyes to see what eyes have not seen and what ears have not heard. In Jesus Name

Signs and wonders shall follow us all, In Jesus Name

We will build greater things and we will change our nation in Jesus Name. Amen

God will change our story and make us Great.

Much of Love
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by emmaitive(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
will d building take them to heaven

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.