Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (62982 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Goshen360(m): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2015
davoremix:

So what exactly do you suggest?? We should tear down all the structures and keep everybody in the open right? That's your ingenious idea. #Receivesense

Not so fast. I'm only helping you people to receive sense and think. ... grin grin grin. If you're building a 100,000 capacity for 500,000 attendees, how does that make sense to the wise? Or you don't think people are reading what you guys are typing? Have you received sense now? grin grin grin
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by SIRTee15: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Goshen360:

Not so fast. I'm only helping you people to receive sense and think. ... grin grin grin. If you're building a 100,000 capacity for 500,000 attendees, how does that make sense to the wise? Or you don't think people are reading what you guys are typing? Have you received sense now? grin grin grin
the idea is to reduce the number of services per worship day, thereby reducing traffic flow and congestion on the highway. It will also reduce the workload of workers and pastors in the church who normally stays truout the duration of the 5 services, which are often tedious.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Goshen360(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2015
SIRTee15:

the idea is to reduce the number of services per worship day, thereby reducing traffic flow and congestion on the highway. It will also reduce the workload of workers and pastors in the church who normally stays truout the duration of the 5 services, which are often tedious.

I agree to all of that but it still doesn't answer my quest sir. How does a 100,000 capacity fit for 500,000 attendees?
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by fayvah(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2015
free2ryhme:
Has church become a competition for structures rather than soul winning
I laff ur stupidity in plenty languages man.....itz nad ur business if hez illuminati u r nad in d place to judge ok....wait aw u take know....u been dey d meetin dat dae wen u see am
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by fayvah(m): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2015
free2ryhme:
Has church become a competition for structures rather than soul winning

If u watched d last shiloh u will know dat d 50000 seater isn't enough d crowd outside is more dan d ppl inside der is still a chance dis 100000 seater wil nad b enough n by d wae itz meant for d ppl to b comfortable
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by gidjah(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2015
I pray to be alive to witness the reality.i remember i was right there during the canaan land building

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by fayvah(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2015
Boss13:

Sure he is going to achieve it and you know how, by taxing you and other church goers.

Wake up and smell the coffee - your pastor is enriching himself by selling you gimmicks

Don't b talkin shit u ave neva been in d church u ave neva attended a service....u tink sae we b ur presbyterian or catholic we're dey beg for money make we carry buyil church

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by babajeje123(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2015
Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo are models to be emulated by Nigeria leaders. If though, they are not politicians, but could use the so called tithes and offering to build cities, then our leaders need learn to use tax payers money to build Nigeria. The last time I checked, the sole responsibility of a church is to build life. Any other thing is secondary.

4 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by sucess001(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2015
what is all these?

when will the church start thinking of impacting human beings?

loss of focus!
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by domopps(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Goshen360:

The same question was asked when God built us 50,000 capacity not even in the town which was against all church growing concept and God himself perfected it as early as 6 :AM human traffic has started in canaaland and I blv u and I now know that Canaanland is more than point of reference worldwide.....so the same God who perfected the last one would do the same this time around cos he said I will build my church and gate of hell will not prevail.........so bro if God says it he will surely do it!

Plus the idea is to reduce the num of services, psts would have to do lesser work and God's ppl would have more than enof space to worship and camp during the yearly encounter with destiny proggrame. (SHILOH) and lastly because we are already in a revival.......

Bro I antagonized more than you used to hate everything abt winners chapel their psts and their enormous wealth base on my former blv and my background but only one encounter with God through God's servant changed the story and if you try to go closer to Bishop David Oyedepo then you would no everything abt him is opp of what you, me and every other ppl are saying abt him cos he is operating in Super natural which ordinary human context can't really explain.......

Cheeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by fayvah(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Boss13:

He want to maintain his Forbes position and surpass others. His members are elated with the news and their logically brain cells have been shut down. They have never sat down to do the math. 100,000 members multiplied by N20 in one seating is N2,000,000 in just one sitting. Nobody gives N20 anymore as offerings except in children Sunday school classes.

There will be shopping malls which means this man is out to extract every last kobo from his congregation. At this moment, the government need to form a regulatory body for religious organizations.

Broda in christ y r u so lyk dis u no dey hear sae in d fiftyk seater der r doin five services n der is still ova flow in evry service dats more dan d ppl in d auditorium n d tax issue caanan land doesn't receive anyfin from d government der is no service in der provided by d government n d mall is run by ppl cuz caanan land is far from town u don't expct ppl who come from foreign countries for shiloh to b walkin to main town to shop u tink am nah

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by stagger: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2015
Goshen360:

To an extent, I agree you can't keep an expanding family in the same location for some time but this part of your argument doesn't make any sense to those who are wise and reading.

If you're claiming the current attendees is close to 500, 000 on every Sundays while the current capacity is 50, 000; while then will any wise man want to build for 100, 000 capacity? How does that sound or is something wrong somewhere?

2. Is there going to be another giant building if you're claiming another up to 1 Million attendees in another 16 years from now?

3. There's no where in scripture where Apostles taught the church leaders to set up church branches and commission those branches to be under one headquarter or mother church. Such practices is foreign to the body of Christ. I don't know where these religious leaders got that idea from but that's something for another day and time though. Christ IS THE VINE and the whole church as a body IS THE BRANCH.

You can see a glass as half full or half empty. Your choice.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

lol...I see you can't explain why the hundreds of churches already built cannot deliver people but this stadium will. I hope you find a cure for your stupidity.
lol. its obvious, you are plain stupid. aint dragging ntn with you bro. i cnt type much cos my phne siezes out when i type lng msg, dnt quote me again. its no use trying to talk sense into ur damp daft brain. mr so called smartypants. focus on God, stop jabbering your fingers on your phone ova a doctrine u dnt bliv in. if you have no sense, i do nd i wnt drag myself into the mud with you. God bless you nd rid your lineage of stupidity. remain blessed sir.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2015
Goshen360:

I agree to all of that but it still doesn't answer my quest sir. How does a 100,000 capacity fit for 500,000 attendees?
bro, the building is going to have large tents outside, many of them, it may nt be able to contain all but atleast an additional 50,000 wil be comfortable. it wil also av house for foreigners to spend the night in.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by BENARI: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2015
I hope they're careful so this will not collapse on worshippers.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Irebammy: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2015
BOWEN UNIVERSITY N650,000 per semester, COVENANT UNIVERSITY N640,000 per semester, BENSON IDAHOSA N500,000 per semester, BABCOCK UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester, REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester, AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester, MADONNA UNIVERSITY 350,000 per semester. ALL OF THESE UNIVERSITIES WERE BUILT FROM TITHES AND OFFERINGS OF THE COMMON PEOPLE WHO NOW CAN'T AFFORD TO SEND THEIR CHILDREN THERE! where is the morals of the church going? These schools were all built with the sweats of their church members who kept sowing seeds; special offering seeds, first fruit seed, redemption seed, thanksgiving seed, harvest seed, tithes, pastor's birthday seed, church building seed, evangelism seed, father's day seed, mother's day seed, children' day seed, Pastor's cake seed, olive oil seed, etc. these schls are nw elite schools, only for the children of the rich. The gainers then use the profits to buy private planes $ jets to fly up high in luxury while their members sleep hungry $ d next Sunday, they will read Malachi 3:6-12. For how long will Nigerians remain gullible? Our society has now become so wired to religion that we feel God has a mandate to attend to our problems alone, leaving other countries out. God has done his bit. Let's wake up and stop being used. If you think this is unfair, like me, please pass on dz msg because this is reality $ we should start the change now!
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by free2ryhme: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2015
fayvah:

I laff ur stupidity in plenty languages man.....itz nad ur business if hez illuminati u r nad in d place to judge ok....wait aw u take know....u been dey d meetin dat dae wen u see am

bros i only asked a question you concluded in your bouillabaisse of ignorance but wait oo did you read my post at all
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by free2ryhme: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2015
fayvah:

If u watched d last shiloh u will know dat d 50000 seater isn't enough d crowd outside is more dan d ppl inside der is still a chance dis 100000 seater wil nad b enough n by d wae itz meant for d ppl to b comfortable

ok you have a point
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
Is this absolutely necessary? I really wanna understand the rationale behind this project? It is almost like churches in Nigeria have been turned into a competition of whose got the most mega structures.

No offense to anyone but I think lots of churches in Nigeria are a BIG JOKE! And to the "Touch Not My Anointed crew" save your sermon for the religiously blinded fellows like you!
sorry to pry but how does this affect you, have u bin asked to contribute towards ds? Dis is aw some of u invite curses upon ur head or unwarranted struggles on ur head over mild comments dt u didn ivn expect wud cause a problem. Nobody needs ur rationale or opinions, keep it to ursef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by rubyradiance(f): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Btruth:
It's a good initiative, but we should give more thought to the less privilege and homeless, widows and orphans too. Lord Jesus, whenever you are calling me for your ministry, let it be such like those of the old time missionaries.

And who says less privilege are not taken care of? In my branch every 3rd Sundays an offering is raised for such cause,bills are being paid,scholarship are given after thorough investigations so that people will not abuse it,this december no one I repeat NO ONE that's truely a winner will celebrated xmas without food or clothes,,,there's a place called "BALM OF GILEAD" where those that their faith couldn't heal can go to access medical with seasoned expert & drugs,,what else do humans want?? Oyedepo hasn't gotten one 10th of Abraham's wealth & so many people are already crying,,,I tap into the Grace that is working in his life!!! From Glory To Glory

4 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by joearinze(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Portugal: Segunda Liga
/\
\/
FC Porto B - Sporting Lisbon B
/\
\/
Half-Time (DRAW)
X.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by joearinze(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Portugal: Segunda Liga
/\
\/
FC Porto B - Sporting Lisbon B
/\
\/
Half-Time (DRAW)
X.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by rubyradiance(f): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Irebammy:
BOWEN UNIVERSITY N650,000 per semester,
COVENANT UNIVERSITY N640,000 per semester,
BENSON IDAHOSA N500,000 per semester,
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester,
REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester,
AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY N350,000 per
semester, MADONNA UNIVERSITY 350,000 per
semester. ALL OF THESE UNIVERSITIES WERE
BUILT FROM TITHES AND OFFERINGS OF THE
COMMON PEOPLE WHO NOW CAN'T AFFORD TO
SEND THEIR CHILDREN THERE! where is the
morals of the church going? These schools were
all built with the sweats of their church
members who kept sowing seeds; special
offering seeds, first fruit seed, redemption seed,
thanksgiving seed, harvest seed, tithes, pastor's
birthday seed, church building seed, evangelism
seed, father's day seed, mother's day seed,
children' day seed, Pastor's cake seed, olive oil
seed, etc. these schls are nw elite schools, only
for the children of the rich. The gainers then
use the profits to buy private planes $ jets to fly
up high in luxury while their members sleep
hungry $ d next Sunday, they will read Malachi
3:6-12. For how long will Nigerians remain
gullible? Our society has now become so wired
to religion that we feel God has a mandate to
attend to our problems alone, leaving other
countries out. God has done his bit. Let's wake
up and stop being used. If you think this is
unfair, like me, please pass on dz msg because
this is reality $ we should start the change now!

Oh please,you forgot to add how much they pay professors,doctors!senior & junior lecturers,cleaners,gardeners,electricians,plumbers,how much they spend on diesel to ensure 24hrs light abi ur Nigerian university gives u light s 24hrs,,also add the cost of maintaining hostels or you think they poop every where like government owned institutions?? And also find out how much tax they pay into ur economy?? Benson Idahosa alone pays light bill of almost 12million naira monthly,,,ask yourself how they are suppose to raise such cash

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by victor2exl(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Thats wr am going to from henceforth....am part of this monuments
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by teebaxy(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2015
Irebammy:
BOWEN UNIVERSITY N650,000 per semester,
COVENANT UNIVERSITY N640,000 per semester,
BENSON IDAHOSA N500,000 per semester,
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester,
REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester,
AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY N350,000 per
semester, MADONNA UNIVERSITY 350,000 per
semester. ALL OF THESE UNIVERSITIES WERE
BUILT FROM TITHES AND OFFERINGS OF THE
COMMON PEOPLE WHO NOW CAN'T AFFORD TO
SEND THEIR CHILDREN THERE! where is the
morals of the church going? These schools were
all built with the sweats of their church
members who kept sowing seeds; special
offering seeds, first fruit seed, redemption seed,
thanksgiving seed, harvest seed, tithes, pastor's
birthday seed, church building seed, evangelism
seed, father's day seed, mother's day seed,
children' day seed, Pastor's cake seed, olive oil
seed, etc. these schls are nw elite schools, only
for the children of the rich. The gainers then
use the profits to buy private planes $ jets to fly
up high in luxury while their members sleep
hungry $ d next Sunday, they will read Malachi
3:6-12. For how long will Nigerians remain
gullible? Our society has now become so wired
to religion that we feel God has a mandate to
attend to our problems alone, leaving other
countries out. God has done his bit. Let's wake
up and stop being used. If you think this is
unfair, like me, please pass on dz msg because
this is reality $ we should start the change now!
Sir, that is why it private, because it is owned by church does not stop it from been private? You should be talking of there standards not the money, or can you show me any private university in the world that is free
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by damosky12(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2015
armyofone:
He is copying western pastor like Joel Osteen...same style but he forgot Joel lives in a country that has good roads and 24 hours working infrastructure. He should use the money to improve lives of those in his community. ..misplace priority undecided

Ogbeni..... The Bishop you are talking about may not even know Joel Osteen. You are talking about one of the most revered men of God. Even the likes of Joel Osteen look up to him. WHY ARE PEOPLE THIS CARNAL.. THE 50000 CAPACITY IS OBVIOUSLY NOW TOO SMALL TO CONTAIN THE GROWTH IN THE MINISTRY (owing to many overflows at every major conference). HOW THEN IS BUILDING 100000 CAPACITY TO PROPAGATE THE GOSPEL IN A BIGGER WAY A SIN? With this 100000 capacity, many more homeless folks will receive their miracles.... Don't you think that way?
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by teebaxy(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2015
rubyradiance:

And who says less privilege are not taken care of? In my branch every 3rd Sundays an offering is raised for such cause,bills are being paid,scholarship are given after thorough investigations so that people will not abuse it,this december no one I repeat NO ONE that's truely a winner will celebrated xmas without food or clothes,,,there's a place called "BALM OF GILEAD" where those that their faith couldn't heal can go to access medical with seasoned expert & drugs,,what else do humans want?? Oyedepo hasn't gotten one 10th of Abraham's wealth & so many people are already crying,,,I tap into the Grace that is working in his life!!! From Glory To Glory
please tell them oooo, I don't know why some people wants to provoke those that are truly serving God.... I'm I'm very happy with the way real Christians are responding here. The devil must be put to shame

3 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by delishpot: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2015
felibrain:

Blah blah blah. Adam and Eve had more children and as at then God never forbade intermarriage.
Genesis 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

As for what Jesus used, there were no jets nor gucci shoes then Mr. Jesus rode on an executive boat and wore the best clothes. When he was crucified the Jews were casting lots to determine who will go home with the expensive dress.
Talking about money, Jesus never lacked money once. So what are you talking about. You sound so pained.
Go and achieve your own and let the world celebrate you.

The lies they told you to justify their greed ba?

Did they tell you that Jesus borrowed that young ass?
Luke 19:29-34 go read. I guess they skipped that part so you will keep donating for your "earthly Jesus" to buy mire latest private jet. He sent his disciples to go get it from somewhere to tell the owner that the master needs to use his ass.
Jesus also borrowed the space he used for the last supper.
Jesus never owned that animal. He did not wear expensive clothes. They cast lot just as some people will buy indira ghandis worn out slippers or nelson mandelas prison clothesfor millions today. It isnt done for the expensive quality materials they use in making them but for the name and position of the owner.
Your pastor is hiding the truth from you and you too dont read your bible. You wait to be spoon fed by your pastors.
Jesus borrowed maby things durring his ministry. Even his last resting place was a borrowed tomb. In those days owning a tomb was the in thing yet Jesus was burried in a donated tomb.
Oh men of nowadys, seek christ for yourselves for your pastors have failed you.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2015
rubyradiance:

Bro in my branch there is a welfare comitee that the church gives money every month for welfare.Winners chapel spend a lot of money in various charity programs but because they don't show them on media people will complain but the God who sees in secret is rewarding them openly. so bro forget about them the complaints will be more because the church is marching on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Larryjay4u: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2015
1. It is obvious that a lot of the pages in the Bible are either missing or incomplete. For example, In the book of Genesis, God created Adam and Eve and they had two sons. Then all of a sudden there are millions of people gallivanting all over the planet. Who did Cain and Abel sleep with that enabled the planet multiply so rapidly?

2. Another big one for me are the miracles being performed today. I believe Jesus Christ existed and performed miracles, well, because he is the son of God. But these days, with these shylock pastors we have running amok amongst us? Bro please undecided Common sense should tell any sane human being that we are being taken for a huge ride. "Touch not my anointed" my foot. Of what use is my God given gift of freewill if i am going to be a zombie. Phuck that. The original bearer of good tidings (Jesus Christ), went about his business spreading the gospel in sandals and riding a donkey. These muthafuckers are buying billion dollar jets with your money. You saying Jesus couldn't afford a mercedes benz chariot if he wanted one? Or wear the best gucci robes? The way to spread the word of God is to use your tithe to build schools we can all afford, build hospitals for the less privileged and shelters for the homeless. Not build stadium like churches. Come on people, use your heads.[/quote]

*****Answer to number one issue is found at Genesis 5:3-5. And remember humans were allowed to marry their on siblings back then.
***** U are very correct with your number 2 position. But 2 Timothy 4:3,4 will help you understand why it may be difficult for their adherents to reason with.

Finally bro, just do your part and use your FREE WILL to honour God and care for your fellow humans.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by God2man(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Where there is no vision, the people perish.

And,

Where there is a vision, people continue to live, blossom and flourish.

This is another great vision by the Bishop.

Thank God for people like Bishop oyedepo, God has helped them to reduce poverty in the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by delishpot: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2015
worldmoney:
Bro in my branch there is a welfare comitee that the church gives money every month for welfare.Winners chapel spend a lot of money in various charity programs but because they don't show them on media people will complain but the God who sees in secret is rewarding them openly. so bro forget about them the complaints will be more because the church is marching on

Then they should increase it and do more. I believe they can instead of giving only to winners members extend that charity to people in the street. They can open soup kitchens to feed the hungry in the street.
I am not saying he shouldnt make people who worship in his church comfortable but this showoff is a No No for me.

What I noticed in todays Nigeria is...
On their way to church a poor child begs them for money to buy bread. They will say they dont have because they want to pay offering with what they have.

Listen my brothers and sisters, I tell you today, God will surely reward the one who fed that hungry child and did not have enough left to give offering in church and turn his face from tge one who let that child starve so that he can pay offering or tithe.
For in feeding that child you have fed God himself. God does not need you to put money only in church before he blesses you. Every good work done to your fellow man is a good work done to the almighty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.