Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (62978 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by DIVINE78: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
The Good Lord in His infinite Mercy and Grace will help Bishop Oyedepo to achieve his aim.

3 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Church accountant has done the maths

100,000 X tithe = 787BBJ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
all is well
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by lonelydora: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Boss13: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
teebaxy:
This what I call giant project, may God do giant project in our lives that will announce us to the world like this.

Nope God will not do that for you when you continue to give your pastor your money and believe their nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Aspireahead(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
God doesn't live in buildings...nonetheless congrats to them(him)
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by free2ryhme: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Has church become a competition for structures rather than soul winning

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by naijacentric(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
illuminati pastor God go punish sha
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sunnycliff:
My God Deserves the Best! But we don't spend so much on buildings at the expense of the 'Church, Ecclesia'.

Yes indeed.. all that talk about dollars beating the naira has no effect on Heavens Economy,, the gullible, brainwashed and clueless will enrich the store house of Heaven. allowing her to build all those mansions and diamond gates and gold-paved roads with Samsung singing flowers.. so much worldly affairs in a Heavenly setting.. methinks SIN will out twice the size from Heaven 2nd time around **SATAN SMILING**
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by christopher700: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
akksplendor:
Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church unveiled The Faith Theatre, a stadium-like 100,000 capacity auditorium. The new project which was revealed yesterday, December 12, at the last night of the Shiloh 2015 program, will not only be a sanctuary of worship but will also have a large shopping mall, food court and other businesses. See photos of what it will look after its done..after the cut..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1xpHhd8wLQ
ok
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by zurine(f): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
From Glory to Glory
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Forwetinnah: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Can't wait to see it commissioned!!
I'm from the family of GIANTS!

3 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by naijacentric(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
illuminati pastor God go punish u sha
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Boss13: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
DIVINE78:
The Good Lord in His infinite Mercedes and Grace will help Bishop Oyedepo to achieve his aim.

Sure he is going to achieve it and you know how, by taxing you and other church goers.

Wake up and smell the coffee - your pastor is enriching himself by selling you gimmicks

5 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Smartsyn(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
nikkypearl:
"From Glory to Glory","that is my new name"
"From Glory to Glory,"that is where i am going"
you're in spirit..

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by OkekeChristian(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Number of auditoriums increasing, yet the homeless sleep under the bridge here. We want to house God, yet we refuse to house his children.

'Tithe-payers' deceived though they are, use their supposed rent money to pay offerings and tithe, and go back home, expecting God to open the windows of heaven.
How can such windows be open when you continually fill the coffers of already rich pastopreneurs? O Nigeria! Nigeria! Receive sense!

8 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by tjstardom(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
[b][/b] I'm a muslim but this is wonderful. Don't know if there's any words that's stronger and more powerful than BEAUTIFUL that you can lend plsssssssssssss-UNDESCRIBABLE in short

7 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Gayjesus: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
teebaxy:
This what I call giant project, may God do giant project in our lives that will announce us to the world like this.

In a country with high level of poverty,someone is building a giant church

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by taiocol: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by BetaSexLife: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
The structure looks like a Police Cap!

===========================================================================================

How to turn a woman on, make her Hôrny and Wet and have her Beg You For Sex without even touching her! 100% Guaranteed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2763861/how-make-wet-beg-sex
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Boss13: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is not an encouraging news at all. Other pastorpreneurs are watching and strategizing on their next moves. Before we know it, churches would become the next stadiums. I wonder why these fools don't get it

3 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by somez(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
now, gullible minded individual with retrograded mentality would be against this profound move to build a solid house for God like king Solomon did. From glory to glory!!!!!! That's where I am ooo... haters hate on

6 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
umm. not bad! but spray oxygen nuclear gases and they're all gone. one has to consider d risk it may involved. we are in the shoes of the terrorist. we have to be careful
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Btruth: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
It's a good initiative, but we should give more thought to the less privilege and homeless, widows and orphans too. Lord Jesus, whenever you are calling me for your ministry, let it be such like those of the old time missionaries.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Princeojua(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
If it's God's doing. Father, I dream of a Triple blessings on me as it is with Bishop Oyedepo. Even if it's not your doing, Lord, I want you to bless me in such a way that I won't derail from your presence. Amen. if you like my prayer, click like and you shall be bless too

3 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by hadura29(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
mailas:
question: what if your wife proves that you are not the biological father of your children?

answer: if you did not knows that you were the one that born it ,,,but later, you later knows that you were the one that did not born it.... I mean am the one that is not my father but its hard for me...... lol

You don high... Why didn't you finish the guys statement...your tongue fit pull out..
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Akjwyzepal(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
100,000 church seater auditorium. And we still have beggers in Nigeria, and their uni z very expensive. Then we tell FG nt 2 tax church and mosque. We dnt really nid all dis. Am a christain and d truth be told, why dnt we envagelise and win souls 4 christ. Dats why I respect Jehova witness. Anyways huge cash 2 d engineers. My view thou.

4 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Boss13: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gayjesus:

In a country with high level of poverty,someone is building a giant church

He want to maintain his Forbes position and surpass others. His members are elated with the news and their logically brain cells have been shut down. They have never sat down to do the math. 100,000 members multiplied by N20 in one seating is N2,000,000 in just one sitting. Nobody gives N20 anymore as offerings except in children Sunday school classes.

There will be shopping malls which means this man is out to extract every last kobo from his congregation. At this moment, the government need to form a regulatory body for religious organizations.

6 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Shokoloko(f): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ok, we are all shouting 'when will churches start building homeless shelters?' Now that the churches have refused to do it How many homeless persons have you as an individual taken in? How many orphans school fees have you paid? You the individual that is complaining.
When Jesus returns we are going to account individually and not as a church

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Boss13: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Princeojua:
If it's God's doing. Father, I dream of a Triple blessings on me as it is with Bishop Oyedepo. Even if it's not your doing, Lord, I want you to bless me in such a way that I won't derail from your presence. Amen. if you like my prayer, click like and you shall be bless too

Go Bleep yourself and sink in your deception

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by kennethchidi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nice architectural design.
#nothingmore!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.