Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (62987 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by 2n2k(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
DIVINE78:
The Good Lord in His infinite Mercedes and Grace will help Bishop Oyedepo to achieve his aim.

@bolded
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by OgaJonah(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
IS THIS A SUPER MALL......! grin
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Shokoloko(f): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
100,000 church seater auditorium. And we still have beggers in Nigeria, and their uni z very expensive. Then we tell FG nt 2 tax church and mosque. We dnt really nid all dis. Am a christain and d truth be told, why dnt we envagelise and win souls 4 christ. Dats why I respect Jehova witness. Anyways huge cash 2 d engineers. My view thou.

You, be the change. Now that you know the truth and you have said the truth, DO the truth.
We are going to give accounts individually when Jesus comes and the question will be 'what did U do' not what did the church do.

4 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by KelvinC1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
nikkypearl:
"From Glory to Glory","that is my new name"
"From Glory to Glory,"that is where i am going"
and so shall it be..

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Oneprodigy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
mailas:
question: what if your wife proves that you are not the biological father of your children?

answer: if you did not knows that you were the one that born it ,,,but later, you later knows that you were the one that did not born it.... I mean am the one that is not my father but its hard for me...... lol

Lmao.....so damn hihilarious
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Acidosis(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
This man has created more employment than any President in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Aromas: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
nikkypearl:
Abeg make I follow u join go Glory land o
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Gayjesus: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Boss13:

He want to maintain his Forbes position and surpass others. His members are elated with the news and their logically brain cells have been shut down. They have never sat down to do the math. 100,000 members multiplied by N20 in one seating is N2,000,000 in just one sitting. Nobody gives N20 anymore as offerings except in children Sunday school classes.

There will be shopping malls which means this man is out to extract every last kobo from his congregation. At this moment, the government need to form a regulatory body for religious organizations.

Very true. He is on his operation " suck them dry" mission

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Akjwyzepal(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
somez:
now, gullible minded individual with retrograded mentality would be against this profound move to build a solid house for God like king Solomon did. From glory to glory!!!!!! That's where I am ooo... haters hate on
u're d gullible one here. How have u impacted positive change 2 d less-privilege around u? Can u send 5 of ur family members to convenant university without wreaking. Its a gud idea. Buh nt in a situation like dis. When our brothers dat we ought to be their keeper are living in abject poverty, being killed daily, die of ill-ness dat could be cured with 5,000. We dnt live everyting 2 d goverment its a collective duty. Just like D.k olukoya shared 500k each 2 encourage graduates with 1st class in Universities around Nigeria. My view
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
nikkypearl:
One of them.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by AmeLonRo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
coolhamid:
Pastorpreneur...

Will the church members be able to see God physically inside the theatre when completed?

YES, they will. Am serious by faith. I will be there with my family, etc when its completed.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by PigMeat: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
kennyman2000:

Thats where we're going brother!
That's where I am going too bro. I tap into the same annointing that will lead to the begining and completion of this project, in jesus mighty name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Tinyemeka(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bollinger:
 Come on people. Use your heads. It is obvious that a lot of the pages in the Bible are either missing or incomplete. For example, In the book of Genesis, God created Adam and Eve and they had two sons. Then all of a sudden there are millions of people gallivanting all over the planet. Who did Cain and Abel sleep with that enabled the planet multiply so rapidly? .

They lived for hundreds of years. Adam and Eve had other children besides Cain, Abel and Seth. Sisters inclusive.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Akjwyzepal(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shokoloko:

You, be the change. Now that you know the truth and you have said the truth, DO the truth.
We are going to give accounts individually when Jesus comes and the question will be 'what did U do' not what did the church do.
what did I do? I use d little I have 2 pay tithe and offering in church. And they use it to build 100k seater auditorium with shoping malls and a university that i can't go to because of it fees to leave the private jet out of this.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by awayeyebundle: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hello viewers Bishop has gone beyond this falsifious statement or comment u guys are posdted on this blog,this man has touched so many life both financially,spiritually and even physically so if u don't know keep ur mouth shut and remained dormant for life....I stay close to Winner's chapel @ Ota,the roads that lead to winners he single handed it and perfect it from Lagos- Ogun state,paying school children fees(1-6) and helping those with less priviledge to set business by borrowing and returning it without interest.....so what else do u want him to do....Now that he want to build cathedral stadium why hating,Abeg hug transformer,na ur money,people wey dey give no complaint,why u complaining!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Matthew 21:12 : New International Version
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying
and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers
and the benches of those selling doves..

in this account, Jesus and his disciples travel to Jerusalem for
Passover , where Jesus expels the money changers from the
Temple, accusing them of turning the Temple into a den of thieves
through their commercial activities...

21st century xtianity pastors n priests rocking bling bling , having 5 jets, members going t church in above the knee skirts, nose ring and still catching the holy ghost. etc it's all Good sha . God dey .
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by eikobaby: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
afolayanto:
And he says it's the Lord's doing...And the crowd shouts " Its marvellous in our eyes" Church sef don dey do competition among themselves....Me won't say anything but I know if truly there's a judgement day then drama go plenty that day.
na true o
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by AmeLonRo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
domopps:
Faith theatre is already a reality ijn

Cheeeeeers

Thats he spirit sir. Lets use it as a point of contact for our planned projects instead of doubting.
I did not take Bishop Oyedepo seriously before now due to my background. I read one of his books on breakthrough about 10years ago and I have been yearning for more. I do not attend his church but I follow his youtube messages and books. They are loaded.
He was preachig one time and I could touch faith, faith, faith in him. The way he was saying it, he was sure. The surety he has was so high that I percieved him trying to let others see it with him. he is a general sir!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by 4nobody4every1: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
u're d gullible one here. How have u impacted positive change 2 d less-privilege around u? Can u send 5 of ur family members to convenant university without wreaking. Its a gud idea. Buh nt in a situation like dis. When our brothers dat we ought to be their keeper are living in abject poverty, being killed daily, die of ill-ness dat could be cured with 5,000. We dnt live everyting 2 d goverment its a collective duty. Just like D.k olukoya shared 500k each 2 encourage graduates with 1st class in Universities around Nigeria. My view
True talk
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by searay(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
mailas:
question: what if your wife proves that you are not the biological father of your children?

answer: if you did not knows that you were the one that born it ,,,but later, you later knows that you were the one that did not born it.... I mean am the one that is not my father but its hard for me...... lol
Please who was your headmaster?
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by armyofone(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
He is copying Western pastors like Joel Osteen...same style but he forgot Joel lives in a country that has good roads and 24 hours working infrastructure. He should use the money to improve the lives of those in his community...misplace priority undecided

3 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by armyofone(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
He is copying western pastor like Joel Osteen...same style but he forgot Joel lives in a country that has good roads and 24 hours working infrastructure. He should use the money to improve lives of those in his community. ..misplace priority undecided
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Demainman1: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Whether 100,000 or even 200,000 e no concern me. Soon redeem church will build 300,000 auditorium and Shiloh will try for 500,000 auditorium.

Na their wahala be DAT.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by henryutd(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sharp Man. Mr Oyedepo.
I blame Buhari for this. Bishop has already presented his 2016 annual budget to his church members. Till now Buhari is still working on his paperwork with no tangible figure.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by zingywingy: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
PASTORANKING 1 grin grin grin grin grin... followersuffering 100000000 angry angry angry angry
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Bollinger(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tinyemeka:

They lived for hundreds of years. Adam and Eve had other children besides Cain, Abel and Seth. Sisters inclusive.

You just proved my point. So brothers and sisters where mating with each other.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Akjwyzepal(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigerians are so Gullible. Diz bunch of people will now start criticizing politicians. Last year it was christ embassy collecting 1k per head for cross-over in2 new year. But y na? Judgement day will be Hilariously interesting. Everytin abt church dis days is nw sow seed, offering, tithe and donations. Its really End-time.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Lexusgs430: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oyedepo had quickly spend all the bounty he collected from Dasuki, before EFCC comes Knocking!!

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by octintopp: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na yokoma stadium where church ⛪ final matches wil be play? shocked
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by go4value(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
In our family no stress..... from glory to glory....Faith theatre loading.....

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Rooy57(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gate fee will be as high as Arsenal ticket
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Jonwesley(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
100,000 church seater auditorium. And we still have beggers in Nigeria, and their uni z very expensive. Then we tell FG nt 2 tax church and mosque. We dnt really nid all dis. Am a christain and d truth be told, why dnt we envagelise and win souls 4 christ. Dats why I respect Jehova witness. Anyways huge cash 2 d engineers. My view thou.

You respect "jehovah witness", right? how many souls have they won compared to the Living Faith? Have you considered that's due to the increase in the Church by reasons of evangelism, massive souls won that the current auditorium of 50,000 can no longer contains the worshippers, and with 5 services on Sundays? And an average of 47, 000 per each of the 5 services?

And as an individual, how many souls have you won yourself? And are you claim you are a christian. For me, with the respect you have for Jehovah witness, is that not a shame that what you respect them doing well, you don't believe them when they spoke to you to be converted to Christianity?
If you really are, you won't be wailing like this.
You are just wailing for nothing. You are the type that would rather pull down somebody instead of supporting and encouraging a good work.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.