Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (4931 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 10, 2016
Yeah yeah yeah just for fun, name a romancelander or romancelanders that you would love to engage in a one night stand with. AS for me i would love a one night stand with Farano, tashmania, aminat508, ishilove, ivyy, mimzy and sandoki.

1 Like

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by naijaboiy: 9:09pm On May 10, 2016
What's the need of stating fantasies? undecided
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by obiorathesubtle: 9:10pm On May 10, 2016
perv thread.. But if it turns out good.. I'll stick around..
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
it can and some of mine has come to pass already, it depends how u play ur game.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
it can and some of mine has come to pass already, it depends how u play ur game.
Mtcheeew!
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
perv thread.. But if it turns out good.. I'll stick around..
I know u will love a one night stand with laveda.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Mtcheeew!
LOL hehehe i know u wud love a one night stand with twaci.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by obiorathesubtle: 9:16pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I know u will love a one night stand with _laveda.
Dude No!! She's like a sister to me.. undecided

I'd prefer kingcheezypuff
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
I heard u are d current Mr NL Na true?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by naijaboiy: 9:20pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL hehehe i know u wud love a one night stand with twaci
Nope!
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

LOL kingcheezypuff will soon reply u, just to post bye.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by naijaboiy: 9:21pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
No, I'm not.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Nope!
hehehe nor be today i know na, na since summer last year. anyways its all gud.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
stop taking weed.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by naijaboiy: 9:25pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe nor be today i know na, na since summer last year. anyways its all gud.
What's this one saying? undecided
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

What's this one saying? undecided
hehehe u fork up sha, all u got to do, was to invite twaci to uniben, probably 4 a week stay. anyways u nor play ur game well.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by RoyalBlak007: 9:27pm On May 10, 2016
it will be Kashybaby..{**so sorry Mr cork**} grin

Y'all need to meet her in person...She damn hot kiss
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

No, I'm not.
OK
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

°•I'm gon change yo life!! grin
.....you sure you ready?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
it will be Kashybaby..{**so sorry Mr cork**} grin

Y'all need to meet her in person...She damn hot kiss
have u seen her?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by peeparty(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2016
cool
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
stop taking weed.
Are u 9jaboy If no, gerrarahia
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
Are u 9jaboy If no, gerrarahia
where is naughty naughty?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by RoyalBlak007: 9:36pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
have u seen her?

Sure..i have...You suprised.?.damn hot I tell yu!

I don't need to open a thread for that....attention is not my thing
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by obiorathesubtle: 9:37pm On May 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I'm gon change yo life!! grin
.....you sure you ready?
cheesy I give you my body, heart and soul.. I don't care if my Eulogy reads "he did something extremely stûpid" after you're done with me.. I am fücking ready.. Hit me with your best shot!!!
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by naijaboiy: 9:38pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe u fork up sha, all u got to do, was to invite twaci to uniben, probably 4 a week stay. anyways u nor play ur game well.
Are you taking that weed again?

Samurai, better know what you are typing before you rope me into what I know nothing about. Or are you having that psychotic problem again? undecided
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
where is naughtynaughty?
Why are u calling her undecided
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by dollyjoy(f): 9:40pm On May 10, 2016
grin
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by naijaboiy: 9:40pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
OK
Yea. Handed over that position to someone else last year.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Sure..i have...You suprised.?.damn hot I tell yu!

I don't need to open a thread for that....attention is not my thing
hmmm u met her in NIGERIA?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy I give you my body, heart and soul.. I don't care if my Eulogy reads "he did something extremely stûpid" after you're done with me.. I am fücking ready.. Hit me with your best shot!!!
grin I like that.
I like em ready an willing ta be ruined tongue
That's good. Brave man
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Ginaz(f): 9:41pm On May 10, 2016
I will like to have a one night stand with a good company job that pays 200000 a month. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

.... / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / Remove Your Facial Black Spot In 7 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.