Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,869 members, 7,956,281 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? (60510 Views)

Husband Caught Sleeping With His Wife's Sisters / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by chifreke(f): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Agubushmenyo:
. Experience grin
I don't play around when it means going down with my husband........ cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by darlenese(f): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2015
I'm not happy with your siblings , haba! They know u are hardly with or hubby , the little time u have to spend with him, they decided to bring their kids to spoil ur intimacy . we all love kids but there's time for everything ,

cry

Pls send them back ASAP, the one wen dem stay son reach grin

I wonder how your hubby has been coping sef

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by krossi(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
yvelchstores:
Kids are great, but set a boundary when it comes to the ur matrimonial bedroom. Get another mattress and drop on d floor of the other room, the girls sleep on one, the boys sleep on the other. If there are more matured boys amongst them, then the boys should move to the living room. Lock ur room door, have a peaceful night rest with your husband in your room. With relatives, even with your ones own children,the bedroom of the couple shld always be restricted.

Nice nd simple... U jst spoke my mind aswr.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by badonkadonk: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

I got married and I only lived with my husband for a month before I got a job in another state, since we needed the money, I had to move. We've not seen for about 3 months. I just got back and I was welcomed by my nieces from both sides. We are currently hosting 8 of them, they are fun to be with. I love other people's children, I'm terrified of having my own.

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, I sleep with the girls while my husband with the boys. Since I got back, we've been able to do it just once with the kids sleeping in the room. It was not enjoyable or comfortable. He gets back from work late and I am exhausted when he gets back because of the kids. It's 2 weeks now and I want to get down with my husband. He wants it too. My husband walks around shirtless and it turns me on every time I see him or hear his voice. We are a very sexually active couple whenever we are around each other.

The problem is that I could not take it anymore so I went to the bathroom, he opened the door and he caught me pleasuring myself today. I couldn't lock the door because the lock was bad. He's crazy and very angry.

What do I do?

You f. Up, as im see you and u see am.. You for just stand grab im Kporo, tear in belt, pull I'm boxers down.. Arrange kporo put ur body and make the action continue...

The guy sef f. Up, as im see you, im for just arrange you kporo with better positioning.. After the pussy shattering, im fit come form vex.. Not before...

Chai!!! I trust myself... Oluwabadonkadonk!! If u like dey toilet dey do dat thing make I catch u... I no go carry last for the kpekus shattering...
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by segzy0i(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2015
U ve done well by masturbating its better dan sleeping ard talk to ur hubby d reason y u ve don dt let him see ur feelings its a gud tin spm tins u mentioned dt turn u on on ur hubby let him knw those tins nd pertainin to d kids u can keep dem in d sittin room y u nd ur hubby share 1 room preferably d girls in a room nd d boys in d parlour there is notin bad in dt or u can make use of d hotel or guest house depending on ur financial capability but dias is no big deal in wat u ve done d only bad tin is dt ur hubby is ard dt tym u shld av lured him to sex u even if its sharp sharp like 2 to 3 mins or u lock d door by placin bucket behind d door by dt u wl knw wen som1 is ard
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by chekasforchekas: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Tell that dude your hungry that you need more food. Get a motel and flogg the shit out. Shorttime.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Sexyolori(f): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2015
@Op,Why should you have split bedrooms with your husband when you have visiting kids especially when you have been away from each other for a long time. Una try ooo,

please get another mattress, d boys can sleep in the living room why the girls take the other room. You can check on them occasionally during the night. You both should stay in d same room and things will happen no matter how tired you both are. Can't be close to the river and allow soap enter ur eye...
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Offorfelix(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2015
just make him know how much you needed him and he's not there for you that is why you did that and apologise to him.well you must be a good woman.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by FuckTheMod: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2015
DipoDee:

The juice will tease your senses and drive you wild.
Yuck! angry
God forbid bad thing angry
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by NemzySeries(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2015
delait:
What position did he met you?
Gangnam style a.k.a Suya style
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by markpenk: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2015
Honestly, your husband should be grateful. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Gimme a wife who pleasures herself instead of cheating on her man.

In fact, if I were your husband, I'll just stop you right there, take your hand, call someone to come take care of the kids, take you to a hotel for a day and have mad fun with you. In fact, I would ask you to do the same in front of me while I watch -I swear we'd have the best session ever. Talk to him and apologize, chances are he's pissed because even he does it -most dudes do- and he's just mad that he aint enough for you.

Most guys don't understand that pleasure for women is an entirely different ballgame. It's not about the "poking", as much as it is about the various ways they can be pleasured. Good luck
Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

I got married and I only lived with my husband for a month before I got a job in another state, since we needed the money, I had to move. We've not seen for about 3 months. I just got back and I was welcomed by my nieces from both sides. We are currently hosting 8 of them, they are fun to be with. I love other people's children, I'm terrified of having my own.

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, I sleep with the girls while my husband with the boys. Since I got back, we've been able to do it just once with the kids sleeping in the room. It was not enjoyable or comfortable. He gets back from work late and I am exhausted when he gets back because of the kids. It's 2 weeks now and I want to get down with my husband. He wants it too. My husband walks around shirtless and it turns me on every time I see him or hear his voice. We are a very sexually active couple whenever we are around each other.

The problem is that I could not take it anymore so I went to the bathroom, he opened the door and he caught me pleasuring myself today. I couldn't lock the door because the lock was bad. He's crazy and very angry.

What do I do?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by allenxbank: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
kilode100:
He is angry?? I don't understand! You too dull biko!!

The moment he walked in was when you should have put your fingers soaked with pussy cum into his mouth..

If na me eh... I for....

Babe, u'll make a good wify, if u were to be my wify, I would have Bleep u harder, and bleeped the juice out of ur cung. Winks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by kjaysleek7: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2015
lmao
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by morbeta(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Your husband is a JEWMAN with capital J
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by allenxbank: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

What do I do?
If I were ur hubby, I would hv screwed u just like have never screwed u before. Make u beg for more. And make u scream to the top of ur voice after some cunninlingis. Ur bottom will be.so sweet I guess, . Way u sound signifys it..
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by NemzySeries(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2015
8kids 4 a new marriage in a 2 bedroom apartment? u guys are indirectly cracking d walls of ur marital home......reduce d number by half or most of d guys shd return home......u cud b of assistance to dem by sending schs fees & orda small small financial help to dem no necessarily housing dem......beta adjust b4 we hear dat ur hauz caught u wit ur neighbour's cat nxt week bkos has always bin a bastard frm time immemorial
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by stonecoldcafe: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2015
allyon:
i see. You have for gotten that things are not always what they look like. I hope it will turn u on on when ur wife will say no to your sexual advances as she has satisfied herself with out u. Or u catch her in lesbian act. I also hope it will turn u on. Mehn guy u dont know what should turn upon instantly

I guess at the end of the day we all have different orientation albeit sexual orientation. I am firmly of the belief that nothing is wrong with masturbation (when one not is addicted though. I'm talking with moderation) whether the person is married or not.

In addition, I don't see the correlation between masturbation and becoming a gay or lesbian. So many boys/men masturbate and it dosent make them gay. I see no reason why the goal post should change for women. We men don't like to admit it but women masturbate too! Though not as much as men.

Talking about toy, I don't mind at all. I don't mind if the wife owns one. I'll like to use it with her during our love making sef. I guess I'm a sexually adventurous person by nature.

I guess if I were op's husband, I won't be upset in the slightest if I caught her doing that. I repeat, I will promptly take off my clothes and help her out. Good morning sir.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by ada2010: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2015
chifreke:
Rent a hotel n do it..simple

Gbam!
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2015
grin
goldenval:

Lol, na only u like better thing abi
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2015
DickDastardly:
cheesy better than going outside to cheat him. What do you do? Just do no'un, the som'un is, try to lock the door next time.
More cream to your diildo wink tongue
I c "more cream to your dilido";-)
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by ogahope(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2015
I believe in generosity but not at ur detriment. Couple are meant to b together without any barrier. You ought to enjoy ur marital life without turning ur house into a family house. Please save ur home from d hands of family members who brought deir wots to u to take of. Apologize to ur hubby and try to make it up to him.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by godman01(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Asides the fact that ur Husband caught you in a very awkward situation and u are not proud of your action, I will still give u a pat on the back for not going outside smiley... Pele, konji is a respecter of nobody.

Apologize to ur man and tell him it won't happen again. Not like it's a sin to pleasure yourself undecided
Actually it is a sin.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by billyG(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2015
Pls!Pls!!Dnt post fake story on NL!How can u hav 8kids ind house are u running orphanage?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Samsongaga: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2015
it takes proffessionals to give your event an international touch...We are now in Nigeria. Do you
have an events or you are planning to organize one, call us now to give it an international feel... Offers...........comedy skit ......... Marriage coverage Birthday '' Interviews Red carpet Photo shoot Musical video shoot, Video Editing, Filmmaking, etc. Call us now on : +2348068455326 , +2348151247949
Thank you God bless you!
Cornerstreet Inc.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by bibiking7(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
If yall live in lag. I can personally pay for one night stay at a small hotel for the two of you to cure your konji. I don't like people being under agro. angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by allyon(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I guess at the end of the day we all have different orientation albeit sexual orientation. I am firmly of the belief that nothing is wrong with masturbation (when one not is addicted though. I'm talking with moderation) whether the person is married or not.

In addition, I don't see the correlation between masturbation and becoming a gay or lesbian. So many boys/men masturbate and it dosent make them gay. I see no reason why the goal post should change for women. We men don't like to admit it but women masturbate too! Though not as much as men.

Talking about toy, I don't mind at all. I don't mind if the wife owns one. I'll like to use it with her during our love making sef. I guess I'm a sexually adventurous person by nature.

I guess if I were op's husband, I won't be upset in the slightest if I caught her doing that. I repeat, I will promptly take off my clothes and help her out. Good morning sir.
lols i dey laugh u o.seriously. If u are familiarized with philosophy u will understand me. Honestly i dey laugh
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by perod(f): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Why he didn't join you? I don't understand why he is angry.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by kilode100(f): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
happy birthday first of all, cheesy, you see your kind no plenty for market … hehehe

Thanks Sweetie kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
kilode100:

Thanks Sweetie kiss
kiss, How do I get to know you more … winks …
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
kilode100:

Thanks Sweetie kiss
hi deae, hope you are good …
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by jammyrock(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
cheesy better than going outside to cheat him. What do you do? Just do no'un, the som'un is, try to lock the door next time.
More cream to your diildo wink tongue

U bad oooo!!!
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Qualer: 4:09am On Dec 17, 2015
chubbygal:
Na for night abi na day time him catch you? Masturbation is deadly and it can ruin your Martial and sexual life.Anyways apologize to him and forgive yourself as well.

nwa 042! grin kee ije?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.