Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road (81388 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shites Members To Clear The Road / The Moment When Burutai Was Begging Shiites For Way And When He Crush Them / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
is the man in question holding any weapon ?

You should probably watch tthe video op posted again and see how hostile the shiit people were ..

I have watched the video over and over again and nothing justifies the barbaric massacre
Thanks
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by sexaddict08(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mariojane:
would you have prefer the soldiers dead instead of those miscreants? If the case is the other way round do you think those people will give room to plead with anyone? They will attack and will never ask Questions. If the soldiers were not even smart am sure these miscreants would stab some of them.

Someone is saying there are children among them are you telling me you didn't listen to voices and hear the Children say 'Allah ku....'? The old miscreants started from young age and they ve trained their children to doo so.
The size of a snake does not make it less poisonous

I'm also in support of the Army...
I'm just saying its kind of much, I heard over 300 from someone in Zaria. Though, maybe its the manner they poss threat.
they can't even do anything in Kaduna, its a strong military base.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by wirinet(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
shadowgwalker:
thats because they did not expect to encounter such on their way. They are armed for terrorist and not civilians, but the kind of threat they encountered gave them no option.

what will u say if the 'peaceful' protestors had overpowered them and taken their guns?

I DONT TRUST MUSLIMS !!!

Then the wailers would be estastic and accuse the snake charming COAS, the Nigerian Army and the C in C of incompetence.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
I think most of the Shiite apologists on this thread are southerners living in comfort and peace outside the north. I'm sure most of you would applaud the army if you lived in the north unsure if the ext bomb blast would occur while you're at the mall. Nigeria cNnot afford to be playing hide-and-seek with these extremists.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by igbsam(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
OgundeleT:
that means the NA are lying when they said the shite's want to attack them before they kill them.

You are a fooooooool with no data to even watch

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
gists:

Can you imagine a soldier trying to kneel down to take position to fire at harmless civilians - Thank God they were led by a sensible chief.

I have made my opinion known on this issue and this video just confirmed it
he was taking position, duhhhh! they were trained to do their job...he wouldnt have shot until the order was given. they have encountered worse scenarios than this in the jungles so dont blame them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
nextstep:

That's what we call hypocrisy: the West displays no outrage when it kills Blacks in the US, or Irish on Britain.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_war_crimes

Now you are pushing the discourse to a different direction, lets remain in line.
Was the military provoked? yes, did they over react? in my opinion, Yes.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by crossover(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
wirinet:

Why must you bring in Buhari in a matter that is purely a military - civilian( religious cult) misunderstanding? Does Buhari have to give orders before any shot canbe fired by any military man? So the chief of army staff or any other General does not have the authority to order his troops to shoot?
Your hatred for Buhari is beclouding you sense of reason.

Please separate this matter from politics. Sometime ago, we read that Rtr. Air Marshal Petirin, former Chief of Air Staff and Chief of Defense Staff was in Ekiti State University, Ado - Ekiti with other official dignitaries and some students stoned him. Sir, your take would have been that students in that school at that particular time should have been shot? Nevertheless, I am a supporter of the Military especially in its efforts to end Boko Haram and an ardent follower of the Commander-In-Chief, but the truth must be told.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
stildude:
I still think it was needless to take all those lives. It shows that the NA has still not changed. In their mind, bloody civilians are blocking their way. However, the NA patience in handling the matter is not unnoticed, not because they were being professional but because cameras were there and those guys were their kinsmen. The other day in one of the SS states, we were on a road work out. One of us signalled an on coming army van to slow down for the rest of us to pass. You could see the anger one of the officers displayed. They continued on with one of them already alighting before they realised we have already passed. What I meant to say is that they would have not thought twice before killing under same scenario if there were no cameras and it was in other parts of the the country.

to counter your point during service I left my ppa and travelled to ede to jam one Barbie was short notice so I left my base in iwo by 7 got to ede junction past 8. no bike so I was walking down the lonely road .

army men on hilux cruised past me , stoped and beam torch and their weapon @ me.. I didn't even shout am a corper. they told me to open my bags , I did n lifted my shirt satisfied that am not a criminal they asked why I was on that road I told dem and they gave me a lift .

not all army men are the same but one thing I've learnt is always be polite to army/policemen... it' costs nothing

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by vision2050: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Can someone tell me there demand? because I don't get it??
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by wirinet(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
crossover:

Please separate this matter from politics. Sometime ago, we read that Rtr. Air Marshal Petirin, former Chief of Air Staff and Chief of Defense Staff was in Ekiti State University, Ado - Ekiti with other official dignitaries and some students stoned him. Sir, your take would have been that students in that school at that particular time should have been shot? Nevertheless, I am a supporter of the Military especially in its efforts to end Boko Haram and an ardent follower of the Commander-In-Chief, but the truth must be told.

The keyword here is retired. If he was still Chief of Air Staff and Chief of Defense Staff,and was stoned by students, it is only a miracle that would save them from being massacred. Remember a service chief moves around with more than 30 fully armed battle ready soldiers at any point in time.

The truth is that no where in the world would a serving service chief be stoned and his troops will not respond.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by omatynx: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
kITATITA:
The Nigerian youth is displaying primitive attitude in all strata. How can you confront armed soldiers with machetes, catapults, bows and arrows.

Pls not Nigerian youths....say Northern youths, those illiterate guys are too dumb. Clearly d north n south are indeed different people.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by sonnie10: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Them leave sorrow ,tears and blood, them regular trade mark.............Baba 70s
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by RandomVic(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Guy, you've said it all abeg.

ctsar:
What are the opinions for?? Were the idiots armed?? Yes!!! Was it supposed to be a prayer session? YES.. What then were the idiots doing with machetes?? All over the WORLD, I repeat, WORLD.. You don't confront an armed military official with arms.. PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL times.. The more of these idiots they kill, the safer for me.. Some people are here trying to show they read stupid books.. Someone said rubber bullets.. Another stupid opinion.. Please shut up if you have stupid opinions.. The army don't carry ice creams to beg you.. A soldier is trained to be violent, paid to be violent.. That's the reason we feel safe!! If they were not violent enough, Chad, Niger, Benin and cameroon would have overran us.. Be sensible abeg.. Even America some ITK talk about, they've never been there.. Do people go around threatening the US army or Marine or even FBI with machetes?? U dey crase?? Ordinary fire service dey come and you DARE not obstruct them talk more of with arms..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
These extremists are a law on to themselves.

They do not respect the authority of any police force or even the government or our armed forces.

What options did they leave our army when they refused them to pass ?

I understand the army started shooting when one of the sect members shot or threw a missile at the COAS, even if it was just a stone, the soldier could not have been sure that it or the next missile would not be an explosive grenade.

We must remember Armed forces are not police, they do not carry rubber bullets or riot control equipment, they are trained to shoot to kill.

RIP to the dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Bakbillz44(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shouldn't religion teach us to obey law and order?
#justsaying
# religion is man's worst enemy
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by ElCapone(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
magicminister:

During the subsidy protest, I remember some roads were blocked, during a pdp rally, roads are blocked even an owambe can sometimes get roads blocked.
If we are to kill everyone conducting themselves in a disorderly manner then no one would exist.
Those shiites did nothing that warranted the hails of bullet.

For cryingnout loud, , children were in their midst.
May God forgive the men behind the trigger cos they will reap the full consequences here on earth.

What buratai should have done is to keepnhis appointment for another day.
Turn around and let the police deal with it.

Whatch the video I attached and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU
turn to where? When he was xpectd at da passing out parades of our 73rd regular recruit intake. Plz say somtin else abeg. If they were civilianz its undastandable bt d number 1 soldier in 9ja shld hav turnd. I am stil against d killings sha.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by monex(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
PentiumPro:

Amen.
I'm a practicing Muslim, but I would not be stupidd to defend foolishness.
Sunni or Shia. lol

just joking and although you might have been objectve in your post, I wanted to point out that a lot of Nigerian muslims do not consider the Shites to be true muslims. I would be more interested if a Shite justifies what the Army did. A lot of Sunni-affliated muslims are rejocing on facebook on the "professionally executed" carnage on the Shites and how their doctrine is not true islam

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]TEARGAS WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH TO DISPERSE THEM.
CHILDREN WERE AMONG THEM AND THE NIGERIAN ARMY SHOT THEM?
WHOEVER SUPPORTS THIS MASSACRE IN NIGERIA IS AS EVIL AND WICKED AS ADOLF HITLER.[/size]
did u see gun shots in the video or u dey assume what u heard before?

tear gas cant disperse werewolves.
those guys had some evil intentions for sure. peaceful shits my yansh.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Muslims are terrorists take it or leave it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
wirinet:

Then the wailers would be estastic and accuse the snake charming COAS, the Nigerian Army and the C in C of incompetence.
buhahahahakikiikiklalaalapussyikahahahaha
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Larryfest(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Yet some pple claim dis shittes ar peaceful pple,do peaceful pple go abt holding machetes or even daring well armed army?its just crazy d way we kill ourselves ova religion evn God wil disown some pple at d end of a day.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by bigtt76(f): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
In a volatile environment such as the Northern states ....rubber bullets? shocked naaah. You will only get massacred

cowgirl9090:
Why not use rubber bullets and tear gas on them. Shame on the military. Nigeria still has a very long way to go undecided.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
femu:

you claim to be a soldier? Will you remain a soldier forever. When you come back to civil life the same soldiers will deal u a blow.
the same dogs that protected dasuki are the ones interrogating him now.

Learn the advantage of human rights and military civil relations
in case u dont know, soldiers are more civilized than the socalled civilians. u can see that in the video, u can see that in the public how they queue, u can see that at their check points how they poliitely ask questions.

soldiers will only deal u a blow if u think u can outsmart them, forget the person u see...they are the strength of a nation. Soldiers are not interrogating dasuki, the law is haunting him down. soldiers work with commands and not at their will.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by cr7lomo: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is what you get when ur leaders fail to educated you.... That region is finished

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by xp17(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
cowgirl9090:
Why not use rubber bullets and tear gas on them. Shame on the military. Nigeria still has a very long way to go undecided.
Army dosen't use such, only police does.

@topic,
I don't know if they deserve die or to be killed, but from the video, it indicates that it wasn't a peaceful protest. You don't exercise your civil right with machete and other deadly tools. In a time like this when we re faltering from terror attacks, we need to eradicate any thing that poses threat to the lives of innocent Nigerian people

Imagine if those army were harmless civilians, from what i saw, those guys would have killed them without any ado.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by qrymz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
magicminister:

During the subsidy protest, I remember some roads were blocked, during a pdp rally, roads are blocked even an owambe can sometimes get roads blocked.
If we are to kill everyone conducting themselves in a disorderly manner then no one would exist.
Those shiites did nothing that warranted the hails of bullet.

For cryingnout loud, , children were in their midst.
May God forgive the men behind the trigger cos they will reap the full consequences here on earth.

What buratai should have done is to keepnhis appointment for another day.
Turn around and let the police deal with it.

Whatch the video I attached and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU

My brother, the video didn't show the consequence of his action o! Plus he had no weapon so you just can't compare then both jare. Shots were already being fired already to scare him away so am sure he was killed in d end or he backed down

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by eldino44(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
some fools will come here and comment rubbish. can't u hear DAT man in black tell d soldiers. " he's not afraid to be shot. even if dey kill dem dere children will grow " or is it bcus dis fools supporting d Shiites abi na SHIT sev. cnt understand HAUSA.??

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by sapientia(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
frankwyte:
This is really absurd for NA, no intelligence in handling unrest and civil disturbance! why will the NA use life cartridges killing the people they are supposedly to protect. This a total shame to the leaders of this country; no wonder the US is denying sell weapons to us.

it will be foolhardy if the COAS is not arrested and queried, this is one crime too many. I mean where is the dialog that was suppose to prevail shooting and killing 50 civilians who holding sticks and are no threat? Gush this Sucks and sickening.

I guess you didnt see the matchets too

You dont know the arrows are lethal too cos they are poisoned..

Grow up... they are protecting the COAS on a convoy and have only life cartridges

If an arrow killed the COAS you could have been the first to come here and shout incompetency..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Timbuktou:

Abeg ignore that guy. He's been sheltered from birth and his utterances betray his naivete. Nobody who appreciates how fragile life is will be so sympathetic to criminals, especially these brazen ones. Who the fùck did they think they were, citizens of their own country? Even a private citizen is at perfect liberty to shoot at anyone brandishing a weapon in their direction, not to talk of a whole COAS. grin. Clowns everywhere.
...at the end of the day, the street come empty kpata-kpata cheesy

agboki na agboki anywhere, anytime. why didnt they force their way thru as they said nothing can stop them, even the president?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by nextstep(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lobeez:

Now you are pushing the discourse to a different direction, lets remain in line.
Was the military provoked? yes, did they over react? in my opinion, Yes.

Fair enough.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by darlenese(f): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
This people were not actually conducting themselves in an orderly ,
This isn't a peaceful protest nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES / Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.