Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (75293 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leriebloom:

U got on my nerves at the wrong time i guess. We can stop attacking each other now
i guess i'm sorry. Yh we should totally stop attackin each oda... Lets start off again... wink.. Lerie. Hw r u
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leriebloom(f): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
i guess i'm sorry. Yh we should totally stop attackin each oda... Lets start off again... wink.. Lerie. Hw r u
I am fine,tnk u
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leriebloom:

I am fine,tnk u
red light....
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Fkforyou(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Well everybody is different, may be am still Naive but I like that suspense in seduction,if I just meet a girl and she is giving me green light that she is willing to come anytime I invite her am going to lose interest, unless I don't like her sincerely. I've known my current girlfriend for 8yrs, we officially started dating about 6months ago but last week friday was the first time she came to my house and the 2nd time I had invited her. The first time she gave me one flimsy excuse but the second time there was no resistance, it was as if she came on her own will, thats the kind of dating I like, not 1,2,3...bang!bang! next!. .......................it's boring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by DharmyYinks: 1:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Adaeze003(f): 2:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
i just the nigerian mentality of dates is so so whack! Its not bad for a guy to ask for a date at his place for christ sake!

Ha! In this day and age? I hope if I'm your sis you'll tell me to go meet up with a stranger in his home??

Those wack dates are meant to build a little familiarity and trust.

Easy for you guys to say because you can't be over powered, drugged and raped.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by odaniel1(m): 2:54am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
wat if I mistakenly fart while ure licking d whole? Its licking shey?

Why? No, why,........why evils? embarassed
naughtynaughty:
wat if I mistakenly fart while ure licking d whole? Its licking shey?

Why? No, why,........why evils?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Pwettyella(f): 3:43am On Dec 17, 2015
@naughtynaughty u r nt d only one oo,lyk seriously m so tired of it myself.its so common on social media,imagine meeting a guy for the first tym nd d nxt thing is can u come to my place,abeg wetin I won go do for ur house

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Qualer: 4:18am On Dec 17, 2015
Suigeneris93:

U no where dear...bt srzli its nt by force to ask a girl out,she has her rules, if u can't play by dem dere are several oda girls who'll relish coming to ur house. Op says it turns her off and I totally agree with her

just checked-out your pic and i must say you are a pretty one and sound quite intelligent too! come to my house let's talk... N0.6 GRA cool
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Qualer: 4:22am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I neva suck or fu*k prick b4..don't spoil me shogbo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by SkinnyDude(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2015
shantelrandy:
..No b small thing ooo,u ain't d only one in dis,I once met this guy who gave me a lift to my destination infact that day I was so happy after standing under the sun for Hours waiting for bus or taxi,..I thanked him very much after he dropped me off,He asked for my number which I gave him..My sister d next day d dude called me and ask me to come to his house, I was so pissed and I asked him what is happening in his house and told him we can chil anywhere else. He said ok but that will b tomorrow, d next day he din't call, the following day he said dsame thing that I should come and spend the night in his house, I should come and cook for him.Which I refused, till date we have never gone to anywhere to chill, if he calls me today, the next thing is I should come and spend the weekend with him.He stopped calling me for sometime
you look like a sex goddess... the way you dress, is the way u will be addressed

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

Ha! In this day and age? I hope if I'm your sis you'll tell me to go meet up with a stranger in his home??

Those wack dates are meant to build a little familiarity and trust.

Easy for you guys to say because you can't be over powered, drugged and raped.

jeed am not gona explain myself ova and ova again.... Hw many times will i say this... The guy in question may be someone yu knw very well... Am not talkn abt a first date! And hey, if u were my sister, its ur life, not mine!

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Qualer:

just checked-out your pic and i must say you are a pretty one and sound quite intelligent too! come to my house let's talk... N0.6 GRA cool

Nah...I'll pass
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Adaeze003(f): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
jeed am not gona explain myself ova and ova again.... Hw many times will i say this... The guy in question may be someone yu knw very well... Am not talkn abt a first date! And hey, if u were my sister, its ur life, not mine!

So lemme guess, you don't give anyone advise?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Fkforyou:
Well everybody is different, may be am still Naive but I like that suspense in seduction,if I just meet a girl and she is giving me green light that she is willing to come anytime I invite her am going to lose interest, unless I don't like her sincerely. I've known my current girlfriend for 8yrs, we officially started dating about 6months ago but last week friday was the first time she came to my house and the 2nd time I had invited her. The first time she gave me one flimsy excuse but the second time there was no resistance, it was as if she came on her own will, thats the kind of dating I like, not 1,2,3...bang!bang! next!. .......................it's boring.
dis is actually comin out frm a guys mouth? Am touched. C my typpa guy oo. Gentleman..hehehe
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2015
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
taaaahr!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Pwettyella:
@naughtynaughty u r nt d only one oo,lyk seriously m so tired of it myself.its so common on social media,imagine meeting a guy for the first tym nd d nxt thing is can u come to my place,abeg wetin I won go do for ur house
my dear, dunno whr guys gt dt new idea frm o. How does it even sound? Lyk am some LovePeddler or sumtin?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
you look like a sex goddess... the way you dress, is the way u will be addressed
haha..wats wrong wit her dressing? S*x goddess whr? Lol eyin aye
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by SkinnyDude(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
haha..wats wrong wit her dressing? S*x goddess whr? Lol eyin aye
you wont see it, cos' you are a lady.. only straight guys can understand it well
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by dmola(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
what's ogbona abi nah wu is ogbona? U mean ogbona soup?

all of the above
gm hwaz ur nyt
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Acidosis(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2015
I don't welcome random girls in my house. So guys are not the same. :-XI
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by gevans(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
okay..ryt?
Let make this week end. Warri for life
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
you wont see it, cos' you are a lady.. only straight guys can understand it well
ok boss.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
i just the nigerian mentality of dates is so so whack! Its not bad for a guy to ask for a date at his place for christ sake!

But most nigerian guys all dey do is try to molest u

we learn to act like foreign girls wen u guys act like foreign guys

Countless number of guys date at his home dat dey wont molest d girl av been a victim so dont come gimme sick excuse for sick sake

U want us to b foreign chicks in a black body wen foreign chicks love u nigerian guys for d sex nd ur money angry
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by gevans(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Nah...I'll pass
U r also invited to my hux. Warri for life
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2015
gevans:

Let make this week end.
Warri for life
thnx! I'll pass. Broke guys invite u to der aous maybe to cuk fr dem nd save dem frm xpenses. Bt rich dudes don't do dt..dy tke u out nd spoil u silly b4 dey evn rememba house
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by gevans(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2015
All my invitees are all welcome, this wk end gonna b jolly jolly, because all is now set.
Warri for life
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2015
dmola:

all of the above gm hwaz ur nyt
gm boo, cold wan kie mi..no b small tin
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by SkinnyDude(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by dmola(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:

e yah Pele
oya cum lemme cuddle u
winks n lick lips*
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2015
dmola:

all of the above gm hwaz ur nyt
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by gevans(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
thnx! I'll pass. Broke guys invite u to der aous maybe to cuk fr dem nd save dem frm xpenses. Bt rich dudes don't do dt..dy tke u out nd spoil u silly b4 dey evn rememba house
I get ur pt, baby just free ur mind, I have no negative intentions, just wanna let u know that Warri guys r good, I am hosting all my secondary school friends at my place this weekend, n I promise to treat u the way no one had ever done. Wen u ready let me know I wil send u my address, it's not difficult to know, our area is named after my grandpa.
Warri for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.