Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I"ve learnt, lol! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I"ve learnt, lol! (10344 Views)

5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From / Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by luvson: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2009
look before you leap. not all I LOVE U is truely from the heart.

Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by JJYOU: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2009
mmmm
luvson:

Relationship is a matter of good feasibility study. If you study a person very well befor entering into a relationship with such you will definitely have a little regret
true
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by filaman: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2009
just quit sleeping with them aight.e no easy abi? cool
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2009
filaman:

just quit sleeping with them aight.e no easy abi? cool

Since i didn't sleep with them i wonder your next conclusion. lol, simple minds with deep insecurities, yeah i've seen enuf.
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by jaybee3(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2009
Random  Sampling Calculation (draw out from the pool of your potentials (friends))

Potential (Men)                      Elimination based on corresponding Criteria

X1       X2          X3           X4              X5
     \/\/     \/\/\/\/   \/\/\/\/\/   \/\/\/\/\/\/                            Appearance
      Y1        Y2           Y3             Y4
         \/\/\/\/   \/\/\/\/    \/\/\/\/\/\/                                    Attitude/Intellect
            Z1         Z2          Z3
               \/\/\/\/    \/\/\/\/                                                Wealth
                  U1          U2
                      \/\/\/\/                                                       Compatibility
                   The One 
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by heather(f): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2009
I think it is time to stop searching, concentrate on U. add value to ur self and the right man will come along.
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by daerego: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2009
calm your self down ok. try and start lyf afresh, stay focused, hv an aim and you will find the rit man soon ok. you coudl holla at mi for more for more briefing. i'll be your light in dat darkness you think you are in. frncobiz@yahoo.com.
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by Beckslolo: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
U have received good words from almost every response exept 2 or 3. Close ur thigh & legs, the right guy will still stay. dont spend money on guys and dont demand to bal it. pray for God's guidance. Dont look desperate cos some will take advantage,  All the best.
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by TheSeeker(m): 12:15am On Jun 25, 2009
There are still good guys but the more desperate you appear, the most lousy the guy will act. There are good guys but sometimes we let the good part of us go on a sabbatical leave.
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2009
@ Seeker, thats funny smiley. Irrelevant, but funny. thanks anywayz~
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by cystein(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
Hi,

There are three bridges one needs to cross;

1. Never look down upon a learned poor man because one day he will be rich and yow will regret it.
2. Do not admire very wealthy men because some will perish as soon as their parents die or are in bad deals.
3. Never love a man who seeks sympathy because he is obviously lazy.

However take your time with a man before giving in. My case is an example. I met this girl sometime back, and i told her i was graduate without a job. Her buddies laughed and told her she was sick because i had no good background in terms of family. we stayed in a small house till our first baby. To cut the story short today her friends come calling and aways reporting their problems as if they have gone to see the IGWE. Start the race with a man my dear. In fact a woman is a man's bedrock. If you don't drive him, who will?
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2009
cystein:

Hi,

There are three bridges one needs to cross;

1. Never look down upon a learned poor man because one day he will be rich and yow will regret it.
2. Do not admire very wealthy men because some will perish as soon as their parents die or are in bad deals.
3. Never love a man who seeks sympathy because he is obviously lazy.

However take your time with a man before giving in. My case is an example. I met this girl sometime back, and i told her i was graduate without a job. Her buddies laughed and told her she was sick because i had no good background in terms of family. we stayed in a small house till our first baby. To cut the story short today her friends come calling and aways reporting their problems as if they have gone to see the IGWE. Start the race with a man my dear. In fact a woman is a man's bedrock. If you don't drive him, who will?

I like the parts highlighted, it's food for thought, cheerz.
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by GeeCee(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
:-x

Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by PERVERT9: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2009
choose me i am the one for you your final bus stop final full stop kiss kiss kiss
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by kpokpobita: 12:16am On Nov 05, 2009
My sister ezinnr1212,
y that guy past his picture abi he dey fine wife,my advice for ram say make he go Christ embassy he go see wife marry.
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:05am On Nov 05, 2009
OMG, WE HAVE SO MANY BEAUTIFUL MINDS ON THIS THREAD,

@POSTER SHINE YOUR EYES AND CHANGE YOUR WAYS, AS TIME GOES ON YOU WILL FIND THE ONE, SEARCH NO MORE.

SHOKI SHOKI
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by Qnony(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2010
Is not about finding the right person but creating the right relationship with any of the guys be'coz love teaches you until you lean.

Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by topup: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2010
You can try and protect yourself, but people like this will always leak into your life. In terms of boyfriends, maybe it's where you meet these guys??

Think of places where a specific type of educated guy would go, maybe a museum or a theatre etc.
It's worth a go, get out there, and ask questions earlier.
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by topup: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2010
Q.nony:

Is not about finding the right person but creating the right relationship with any of the guys be'coz love teaches you until you lean.

Many women believe in this, and think their men will change, this is a dangerous mentality.

I think the best thing is to try as much as possible to get as close to a good guy (not necessarily a right guy) but a good guy, little silly things like habits can be adjusted if the person cares enough. However, you cannot make someone generous or obtain a new personality trait by sticking with them, that's why this forum is full of people heartbroken after they've stuck with someone for years. . *sigh*
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by abrahym(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2010
maybe na curse
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by rita25(f): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2010
i have the some problem pls somebody help me out/am a graduate read accounting,24yrs of age bin in 3erious relationship,really sincere,yet men keep treating me badly.my ex is on my neck to marry him but he is a wife beater.my ex ex had to mary his tribal gal am so confused and want to be married by next year.tell me what do i do?
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
rita25:

i have the some problem pls somebody help me out/am a graduate read accounting,24yrs of age bin in 3erious relationship,really sincere,yet men keep treating me badly.my ex is on my neck to marry him but he is a wife beater.my ex ex had to mary his tribal gal am so confused and want to be married by next year.tell me what do i do?

The first step is to quit being desperate.

24's still young so you dont need to act like not getting married is the end of your world.

If you let a man get away with treating you badly, you are sending a desperate signal to him and he'll most likely dump you. Fact!

Then you have to decide EXACTLY what you want. Your ex is a wife-beater so really you dont have to include him in your options.

Set standards for yourself and don't compromise on them because you think time is against you.

And above all, no man wants to marry a slut, so check your lifestyle. wink
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by 28Schweet(f): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
rita25:

whoever said marriage is the end all and be all of a woman's life should be shot. girl you're 24, go out, get a job, build a solid base for yourself, sorround yourself with good friends, go to church, donate your time to charity/charitable deeds, FORGET ABOUT FINDING A GUY, when the time comes, you will find each other by God's grace.

if the above doesn't suit you, read the bible on what a 'wife' should be like and project that. i'm sure someone will fall for it eventually,
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by brutal(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
Virgo83:

My Dear Sister Look Before You Leap. Stop chasing Money or Luxury, try to be diligent in your dealings and your Right Man will sure come your way.
simple logic!i got 1001 things 2 say but dem no sabi. . .
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by brutal(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2010
Someone said "Girls r naturally attracted 2 Bad guys". .sad but true! absolute stupidity! y waste ur time.
Notecheesy earlier u get d right guy,d better 4 u . .
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by rita25(f): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2010
@ujujoan.trust me am not a slut never have been,well if u say am desperate then mayb becos i am extra nice person to a fault and men read it as bin desperate but thats just me my family friends an d neigbours can attestate to that.i thin k am just unlucky with men or wat do you think?
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2010
rita25:

@ujujoan.trust me am not a slut never have been,well if u say am desperate then mayb becos i am extra nice person to a fault and men read it as bin desperate but thats just me my family friends an d neigbours can attestate to that.i thin k am just unlucky with men or wat do you think?

By saying men dislike sluts, I wasnt insinuating you were one. I'm sorry if it apperared that way.

And uh yea, u sound desperate.

Sometimes desperation is not a bad thing. When you set a target for yourself and want to reach it against all odds, it's not a bad desperation. But wanting to get married, against all odds, is!

This is because men naturally, tend to run away from women who they think want them by all means.

You are not unlucky, you are just compromising and you shouldnt. If you think a man is not worth your salt, then dont even bother trying it out, cos it'll definitely end in a heart break.

Trust me, if you get a good job and become indepenndent, carry yourself with dignity and live your life your way, it'll be the men who'll be begging you to marry them in no time! cool
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by PokerFace(f): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

By saying men dislike sluts, I wasnt insinuating you were one. I'm sorry if it apperared that way.

And uh yea, u sound desperate.

Sometimes desperation is not a bad thing. When you set a target for yourself and want to reach it against all odds, it's not a bad desperation. But wanting to get married, against all odds, is!

This is because men naturally, tend to run away from women who they think want them by all means.

You are not unlucky, you are just compromising and you shouldnt. If you think a man is not worth your salt, then dont even bother trying it out, cos it'll definitely end in a heart break.

Trust me, if you get a good job and become indepenndent, carry yourself with dignity and live your life your way, it'll be the men who'll be begging you to marry them in no time! cool

Love that part!
Independent women rock!
Just concentrate on whatever you have to do in life, be it school(education), job e.t.c. Love often finds you WHEN you least expect it  smiley
Direct all your energy to looking your best and doing YOUR OWN thang. Trust me, it pays in the long run!
Don't forget: Confidence is key smiley

Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by wedballs(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2010
"how Can I Stop Choosing The Wrong Men"

become the rite woman
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
this is the truth bad things happen to good pips.u have been unlucky and you need to set standards and stick to them.u also need to keep working towards being a better person.be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove the world is full of evil.its just life.hopefully the tide will turn in your favour soon.
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by SOPRANO(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
@PokerFace

[/b] I don't often post on this forum, but I deffinitely will interject if something catches my attention. You've said it all girl, real men tends to go for a independent, confidence and strong women. Talking from experience, a man's view of a woman's intrinsic intellectual ability is a strong indication of how the subject lady can handle herself and thus family during many of life's roller-coaster.

@ poster

[b]
A lazy man always finds faults in others in order to boost his own myopic ego. So dear poster, coming from a "Reformed Playa" Drop those zeros and get yourself a HERO. You are better than the best if you believe, and don't let lazy behind men take you for a ride, so focus your attention on something fruitfull and eliminate any negativity in your life, just my 2 cents[b][/b]
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by edivinity9: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2011
choosing the wrong man begins with you. The way you approached matters of love.

Visit www.connect2love247.com. Follow the steps and download the ebook coz it is the solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This PICTURE Can Make Any Loverboy Commit Suicide...viewer Discretion / 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready / How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.