Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I"ve learnt, lol! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I"ve learnt, lol! (10345 Views)

5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From / Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by innocentchuks(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
dear poster 90% of problems and difficulties we have is from us, start ur home work on u,by first changing ur mindset. change our outlook and attitude to the society, they way u look and behave determine the kind of people u will attract. every woman attracts men by varries on women which anchors on intergrity and self orientation. it is in ur hand.
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by Tgr8t4all(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2012
Pls to d mature & well learned people, my friend share his boding wit me yesterday, he told me dat His male organ is smaller to his age. He told me dis cos he alway ve misundastadin wit his girl, wen eva I ask him wat dey are all abt he wil said ntin. Nt until d girl, to him if he did nt do sometin abt it,she wil live him & expose evry tin to al his frds. so d guy said b4 she or begging to expose him dat he shud share it wit me if @all I can help. Pls if dere any drugs he can take or any precaution he shud take? Pls your pieces of advice can make him appy
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by Jaybee79: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
jabbok: @ poster,

To get the 'right' guy, learn how to get ur thighs/legs closed. smiley
my dear @author-jabbok "get your thighs/legs closed is not all one to meet her destine husband lol, some demons will come into your life and pretend to wait for as long as they can with one reason in there head, they will do as God's sent, but when they brows one time or more they log off for good, while some will enter too soon and last forever. i can say we just risk it all but no one knows what tomorrow might bring.
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by david2nice: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2013
just follow ur heart sincerely u will be amazed that @ what u will find. our heart still remains our greatest treasure.......
Re: I"ve learnt, lol! by Youngpo413: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
SamMilla1: Look into yourself and see if you can make some adjustments that will allow you to accommodate some negativities.
You must remember that you are dealing with other human beings.
You must learn to tolerate, exercise patience, teach, learn and accept things that you cant change.
There is nothing like prince charming out there.
There are always faults.

So, like someone said up there, dont look for Brad Pitts and Boy Georges alone.
Create  a room inside your mind for the likes of MR IBU grin.

hahahaha,you are very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? / 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready / What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.