Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (37816 Views)

See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by dapsonlou(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
stevealibi:
Dnt play smart here son' in ur heart of hrt, u know she's investing all on u knowing fully well dah she's gonna get d "will u be my wife package” her actions and body language so far' has shown her complete loyalty 2u already, wife her and fashi dis age thing' wat guarantee do u ve dat d younger ladies wld be any better

If he dates a Young girl he will regret it. When your new babe Priority is buying perfume.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Tee99(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
RIP 2 dis n**** or d girl if marriage no happen
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by 4C2215131: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
BrianRoss:
Y than are u dating her

If u kwn u won't like to marry her Dan u won't ve allowed her to support u to dat level nasad

Its not that easy to say no to a helping hand when you are in dire need even when you know that you may not be able to afford what it takes to pay back such gesture.

One of the reasons I try my best to avoid asking for favours by God's grace as when the debt is about to be called in, I may not be in a position to answer the call.

OP finds himself in this quagmire. His next steps will impact his life forever-for the better or worse.

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by 4C2215131: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
nnachukz:
you collected all these things and you are still asking us this type of questions. you should have thought about this before collecting all you have collected. I don't want to type RIP to a brother here. even if you decides to pay her back today you will still be considered a wicked man.

Word!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sexymoma(f): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Una see say nor be only naija women be "Gold Diggers"

Pomo men everywhere...
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by 4C2215131: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
dmola:
bt serzly wats wrong with u guy? ur kinda girl is rear to find,u bter marry her or els at ur own peri

That is if she did all she did "selflessly". That is, it wasn't a calculated attempt at blackmailing the chap into marrying her via playing on his guilt trip and popular opinion (like what everyone is saying here).

If she did it all without expecting " anything promised" in return, then indeed she is a rare find.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by pneumaticos(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hefemale:

take a look at his dp, he is feeling like s king. E nor get shame with him ponmo mouth

Lol ,his looks makes me think no serious lady can do such a thing to him,

I think the story is fake
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by 4C2215131: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
uzolexis:

you marry someone you love and are compatible with, you marry your friend. She is your age mate, so what?? It's no big deal, afterall you are not a child anymore, you are old enough to get married. I know couples whom the wife is a year or 2 years older than the husband but they are very happy.
Ask yourself if you love her and if you guys are compatible. If the answer is no then you are a wicked person cos you have been leading her on and using her when you knew you never wanted something long term with her.
If the reverse was the case i'm sure you'll be some of those calling the girl a gold digger.

Word!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
andromida:

You marry her because you gladly want to not because you want to repay her for her generosity. If you don't want to marry her there is no need to use her age as an excuse just be honest with yourself and take the required action if you don't see her as your wife walk away from her money you will not only survive you will find your feet without the feeling of owing someone your life.
I just admired your thoughts. Most guys here are so fake. They say most things they don't do just to feel responsible in public. I totally understand the op's feelings here. The way some girls push towards marriages these days is so annoying and could sometimes turn a guy off feelings. She had probably seen that the guy's future is rich, and has to do anything to be a part of it. But if you don't see him as your wife Op, don't waste her time no more. Politely tell her your mind and move on. She would appreciate it now, than a failed marriage later after!!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by wristbangle: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
For you to have asked this question means u are seeing someone else.

I pray u don't get cursed by ejecting the one that believes in u when u had nothing.

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by datigbogirl: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate

mills & boon....damned liar.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Egonec(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate

You must marry her oo. Cos you indirectly agreed to marry her wen u started accepting all her financial supports wen u knew wat a lady who does dat wud want frm d guy. Marry her or u face her wrath!!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Brightology2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
U nailed it
BrianRoss:
Y than are u dating her

If u kwn u won't like to marry her Dan u won't ve allowed her to support u to dat level nasad
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Arise001: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
Age is not a barrier in marriage. I have seen a 30yrs old man married to a 35yrs old woman for 15yrs
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nwa4Jesus(f): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ur very stupid and wicked. When ur enjoying all that didn't u think dis ur stupid point? Ur d type that makes a lady do what she never think of doing! Even if u pay her back by 2x it didn't change anything to her ok! Or all dis years u have not been having sex with her? Ur only taking about material things. Nonsense!!!
louistearer:
But brother, u knw hw women are.
1. She knows we are agemates d respect won't be there is we eventually ties d knot.
2. Because I was financially dependent on her don't u think I have lost my pride as a man to her?
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse. Don't u think that's an eye-opener to what she will turn out to be when she has my ring on her finger?

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by preetyb(f): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
See question
So ur aim is to eat and run? Anyways I will advice u tell her u don't ve the intention of marrying her instead of eating her money and asking silly questions
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Don't be a gold digger,marry her.Not all women could do that and about her age,it's just a number.
louistearer:
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by apache4: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
End
Time
Lovers!!!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Egonec(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
ERCROSS:
Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate

shoro niyen

You didn't knw she was ur age mate wen u started eating her rice and licking her stew !!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by firmy2reign: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Why do you need our opinion? some guys can be so dangerous
louistearer:
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Urine: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

Marry that woman and make sure you invite us to the ceremony.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by mandonnels(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
if u don't marry her OP, her cause go easily work for ur life o.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by amakaobiemeka: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
u didnt give the full story, like what age are u both? If she is anything near 30's 40's oga then she is investing on u nt love, but if in 20's then different she could like u.

If she keeps reminding u of the investment on u, then it confirms what i said that she is only desperate to gun u to her cos of uncertanity.

If its 30 guy find a soft way to ditch her, cos that marriage wouldnt last and u would have no peace, as she has already started seeing u as liability and cant even bottle it up again, when u get married pretence would be fully over. She would burst out open and kill ur manliness.
Money cant buy the peace, and love, and emotions that would be damaged. U would only end up trying to endure so that ur people wont laugh at u, but endurance would be like pretending all is well in hell. If she is 20's then it might be a bad attitude which can be ignored cos she can find a guy and leave u all these time but no. But if 30's forget it she is just bottling things up with the evidence of the spill over reminder she gives u

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by badguyP: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
See wat u gonn do. Shebi u af chopcleanmouth?..ok good. Calculate all the things she af spent on u since service then do backward amortization cuz of all d time haf wasted on u. Den one day Gan meet, tell her ur sory for being an idiot. Give her d amortized cash den dissapiaaa. Pls don go alone. Bt u can't amortize her heart. Boy o boy! grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by SKINNYTIGER(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

you are so clueless for coming on here to ask this questions.after all she have done you must marry her but you must make sure you are the house bread winner even if she got more salary than you do.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Hefemale: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
pneumaticos:

Lol ,his looks makes me think no serious lady can do such a thing to him,
I think the story is fake
Very fake
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by hotdi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
So what are you waiting for
How does it matter if she is ur age mate?
She is your help-mate, so grow up and marry her sad
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by profmallory(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Don't marry due to pity or due to lack of choice. Do you love her?, are you compatible?. See, you may not have a job now, but when you do and things are better would you still want to marry her?. If your answers are No, then let her know immediately you appreciate all she has done, but you cant marry her. You have already led her on way too long, so you most likely might get a slap. But better to tell her and suffer than to deceive her and be cursed
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by AfroKnight: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chai. So you cannot recognize a good woman when you see one?
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Akinz0126(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
My fellow nairalanders have all commented well but in addition,Many variables are to be considered should you estimate the finances she lavished on you and pay her back just like one of the comment said What about the time she wasted on you?Very logical question that demand logical reasoning.Or perhaps should you just Jilt her and work away without considering the fact that you might traumatized her emotions?Or should you marry her out of pity so as to serve as pay back for all she has done for you?Never you marry out of pity for its always end in pain and agony.Its better you jilt her and face the consequences of your action than marrying her and dumping her@home without loving her.But mind you If you are the one that disflowered her sorry you'll have to work her down the aisle because she already served you both in kind and cash.So do the maths and pick the option that the karma is less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by dashy: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
You don chop full you want go abi? Ya body go tell you
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by gidjah(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is very risky my guy,you are sitting on a keg of gun powder ,get ready to get bombed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.