Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) (80823 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / 99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
jnrbayano:

A beautiful woman makes make-ups selleable.
Make-up doesn't make beauty.
ode. makeup enhances one's physical face features. it enhances one's beauty.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
very funny thread,what's the end game of makeups if not to make you people look good? fact is, y'al ain't good looking hence the need for a make up,its like a car that needs to be repainted,if the surface has a dent it is filled up before spraying,y'al just filling up that dent on ya faces,most ladies can't take a walk down the street without makeups,a naturally beautiful lady has no need for fine art and all dose paintings,if at all she must,it would be a really light makeup,and heads will still turn,not this darkskinned ladies turning light via foundations and Mary Kay's, and one was screaming patience as if they'd die without makeups,can never have anything to do with ladies who spend hours painting their faces,how much more giving em an extra time when going for an outing,buncha confused creatures.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by odukoyayinka(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
when u guys finally have sense and patience.

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry
Imagine....you've been told bout d outing for a week or maybe some days...cnt u wake up earlier and do d 1hour make upwe always complain bout the same tin...its like ladies don't learn so stubborn?? Or maybe u shldnt go.... afterall na una always wan dey gum body!!
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry

One lady spends one hour fifteen minutes making up and brushing her hair.

Did it twice, i quit the relationship..

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Laveda(f): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
zyzx:

Lol grin ,how are you? And its that you on your dp ?
The other pic...No....
This one...Yes.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Point of correction `100% of ladies do this act, the funny thing is that after all this wasted time on make up they still look deficient in beauty and appearance, they seem to forget that beautification does not make another woman ugly, kongi doesnt give a damn about the looks but the substance. grin

All the so called investments in beautification only makes the ladies gorgeously ugly. tongue

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by oslae(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

These days it's more than looking good for the guys, it's like a competition among the girls undecided common eyebrows can make you a whole new friend.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
kaeforum:
Point of correction `100% of ladies do this act, the funny thing is that after all this wasted time on make up they still look deficient in beauty and appearance, they seem to forget that beautification does not make another woman ugly, kongi doesnt give a damn about the looks but the substance. grin

All the so called investments in beautification only makes the ladies gorgeously ugly. tongue
why evils,honestly its very annoying seeing layers and coatings of different colours on their faces,like stratas of a sedimentary rock,at the end of the whole exercise they turn out looking very funny with their multicoloured faces,some have partings on their faces when its noon,just like the pathway from the biblical red sea.....
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by 2rez: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
streetzdreamz:
why evils,honestly its very annoying seeing layers and coatings of different colours on their faces,like stratas of a sedimentary rock,at the end of the whole exercise they turn out looking very funny with their multicoloured faces,some have partings on their faces when its noon,just like the pathway from the biblical red sea.....

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Laveda(f): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
oslae:

These days it's more than looking good for the guys, it's like a competition among the girls undecided common eyebrows can make you a whole new friend.
I tell you dear...the eyebrow carving is one serious ish now grin grin
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by peterveo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wow!!! First topic in 6 years to hit FP...wailers keep doing what you know how to do best. grin
Nice.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by ginggerxy: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
SINNZ:
What's that on your lips and eyelid abeg?

FYI: some niggaz might settle for less, I don't. cool
bro i dnt knw either of you b4 but dat's outrageous
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Jennifer89(f): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
how many times will this post make fp?
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SINNZ(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
ginggerxy:
bro i dnt knw either of you b4 but dat's outrageous

Okay... But I only spoke my mind.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Olaimpeccable(f): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
SINNZ:

But you still look like a basic chic. Nuffin special.

Haba now... She is a pretty lady grin
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by nkpommpko(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
But do you have to make me late? That's why we find it difficult going anywhere with you lot
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SINNZ(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Olaimpeccable:

Haba now... She is a basic b!tch grin
Fixed smiley
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by vickylala239: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Truth a ugly girl is a ugly girl no matter Hw she paint.

If she like let ha Hv ha own paint industry or pour one drum of make up paint on ha body.ugly Na ugly.

A pretty girl is a pretty girl,your beauty will shine among men, even if u wear dangote cement bag.
Is Jst Lik a girl with big bum bum she Dnt need to squeeze it out like others,in ha maxi gown guys will b Lik mehn Dat girl carry evn wit ha maxi.

All am saying is this cute girl is obvious Nt by painting,Ppl who hate will let u knw u r pretty.
Ugly girls will b deceived by love ones.that they r.

If u mst paint start it 2hours to d kickoff time.

D lady I quote am Nt saying u r ugly ohh,Cuz I Hv checked ur pic.before you attack Me
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
undecided
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Olaimpeccable(f): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
SINNZ:
Fixed smiley

It's seriously not fair
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

don't delay us is what we re saying....notin bad if u ladies start painting face 4hours earlier....some ladies won't still meet up sef.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by zyzx(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Laveda:
The other pic...No.... This one...Yes.
Its beautiful wink ,where do you reside? If I may ask
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by oslae(f): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Laveda:
I tell you dear...the eyebrow carving is one serious ish now grin grin
As in eh, inasmuch as it has brings alot of compliments from the girls it has cost us alot too cheesy . I'm sure you know what I mean cheesy
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Mubarack44(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Almost all of them
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Laveda(f): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
zyzx:

Its beautiful wink ,where do you reside? If I may ask
Ph
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Laveda(f): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
oslae:

As in eh, inasmuch as it has brings alot of compliments from the girls it has cost us alot too cheesy . I'm sure you know what I mean cheesy
I sure do...... Sometimes when I see some carving..I'll just pause and laugh grin grin
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SINNZ(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Olaimpeccable:

It's seriously not fair
Last time I checked, that "f" wasn't behind ur moniker.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Sirtesla(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
@ donabydeco, you have really fumbled with this silly question .... by the way how old are you...?

Donabydeco:
Help Nlander..I av wooed up to 6 chicks now which I really want to be in a relationship wit them but the response I
got from them was,they are already on date wit
someone..M Tired of this same story everyday,pls any help
on how to stop n qo abt this or? should I tell them to double date
thanks!!!
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by zyzx(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Laveda:
Ph
Cool,can we be friends though I don't reside in ph,I'm in lagos now
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by oslae(f): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Laveda:
I sure do...... Sometimes when I see some carving..I'll just pause and laugh grin grin
grin grin yeah, it is better left undone cheesy
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Laveda(f): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
zyzx:

Cool,can we be friends though I don't reside in ph,I'm in lagos now
Oh here..okay.
Off here...Nope
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Laveda(f): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
oslae:

grin grin yeah, it is better left undone cheesy
undone babe? When we all trying to fit in? grin grin

Hehe Nah small small jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.