Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) (80814 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / 99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

so I av a stalker.. good to know.
shebi if I no reply, u no go type rubbish. na my fault sha.
.remind me to stop replying crazy fugly useless nonsensical apes with no purpose in life grin
brainless village champion. hungry goat.
I'm done replying u. I'm already ashamed of stooping myself dat low to reply a homeless houseboi.

kiss my azz, loser.
and when ur done quoting me, u can drink fuel, and rest in peace cool azzhole

ENDTIME LOVERS TO BE... NA SO E DEY START OO. FROM DISSING UNA GO ENTER KISSING... cheesy cheesy #im jus saying#
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Dats cos I didn't wear makeup. buh ofcus u wudnt know dat undecided

FYI, I myt look lyk a basic chic to u, buh look extra to someone else. so no offense taken.

pay him no mind. you look gorgeous, for real. he's just hating. undecided
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 19, 2015
jeffcheddy:

ENDTIME LOVERS TO BE... NA SO E DEY START OO. FROM DISSING UNA GO ENTER KISSING... cheesy cheesy #im jus saying#

God 4bid!!:
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by IAmTobore(m): 1:28am On Dec 19, 2015
Sometimes, I feel like cursing the invetor of mascara.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Bamz(m): 2:14am On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
when u guys finally have sense and patience.

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry

You should learn to talk decently...na war? Simmer down abeg

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 5:46am On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
when u guys finally have sense and patience.

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry
First why can't u do dat hours B4 d event,when u know u waste time with dat!Secondly u looking is 4 'urself first not us!
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by glossy6(f): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2015
@op you are spook wrong. I have been married for 15yrs and I always dress up before my hubby. I don't apply make up. No painting of any type and am good to go. There are ladies out there that don't delay their men.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

so I av a stalker.. good to know.
shebi if I no reply, u no go type rubbish. na my fault sha.
.remind me to stop replying crazy fugly useless nonsensical apes with no purpose in life grin
brainless village champion. hungry goat.
I'm done replying u. I'm already ashamed of stooping myself dat low to reply a homeless houseboi.

kiss my azz, loser.
and when ur done quoting me, u can drink fuel, and rest in peace cool azzhole
Take it easy na,u 're a lady don't be so mean!
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 5:57am On Dec 19, 2015
glossy6:
@op you are spook wrong. I have been married for 15yrs and I always dress up before my hubby. I don't apply make up. No painting of any type and am good to go. There are ladies out there that don't delay their men.
SERIOUSLY, pls put up a pic of 'urself?
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Mom007(f): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
You guys are just ungrateful! Just look at the finished product of the so called time wasted! You would be stepping out with a beautiful damsel who everyone would admire so what's your stress?
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by glossy6(f): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
SHOCK7:
SERIOUSLY, pls put up a pic of 'urself?
What do you need the picture for?
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

God 4bid!!:

lol from God forbid, e go enter God Abeg... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2015
glossy6:

What do you need the picture for?
if u don't apply any make-up, then let's honestly be d judge of dat!
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by glossy6(f): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
SHOCK7:
O.k. Must all women wear make up then? Why the unbelieve?
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by glossy6(f): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
SHOCK7:
O.k. Must all women wear make up then? Why the unbelieve?
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 12:13am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that delightful. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.