Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) (80804 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / 99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by zyzx(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Laveda:
Oh here..okay. Off here...Nope
Ok no probs,we will get along sometime
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by handsomebobo: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
You cant take dt away frm them, to avoid being late, start early. Looking good is good business.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
when u guys finally have sense and patience.

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry

I love you
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Laveda(f): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
zyzx:

Ok no probs,we will get along sometime
okay then
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by sunkoye: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry
tah...dats not true. ....u guyz want to look good to outdo each other. We guyz caare less...

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by oslae(f): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Laveda:
undone babe? When we all trying to fit in? grin ;DHehe Nah small small jare grin
Honestly, sometimes I do when I'm lazy and not going far or when I'm sure a cab is taking me to and fro.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Minemrys: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

abeg, wetin dis one dey talk
he's trying to tell u to l0ok g0od and true to urself and n0t 4 any0ne. U no sabi english?
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Minemrys: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
SINNZ:

As expected.. You spewed more nonsense.

Guys fall for sweet looking girls regardless of make-up. Not ragtag ratchet thots!

Like I said, your bf might decide to settle for less, that's his biz. I don't dig basic bitches and to me, you're waaaaaaaaaaaay too basic. Nuffin special. grin
i would be glad if gals could l0ok m0re natural than artificial. These days i can't different a gal fr0m a barbie d0ll or cart0on.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Minemrys: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

waheva makes u sleep at nyt.

it's now clear u are jobless and jz looking for trouble. buh I'm nt gonna give u dat satisfaction smiley
I dnt care if I look basic or complex to u, cos u are lyk d last person I wud even consider making myslf look extra pretty for.

I wud be worried if my boo said dat to me, buh u? kikikiki ^^
where u gals care only abt beauty. Would it kill if you l0oked basic or jux plain old you? Would it kill to be natural? To me gals with natural beauty and simplicity are my turn ons. If a guy or ur boyfriend watever really cares abt you, he'll want u to l0ok the way u are. Those who want you l0oking extra are trashes only after ur vagina. Quote me anywhere. Am n0t against ur make up bt do it with ur brain and 4 urself and to l0ok gwud 2 urself. I hope am n0t diverting? Well since ur m0niker is eroticAngela i guess u care m0re 0n l0oking erotikal.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by kolafas1: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

.....so without makeup u won't look good??... what a Pity!!...

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Topsyvic(f): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Am nt a fanz of dat I dont rily av tym for al doze tin,dey consumed time

I luv bein myself,tank to im..he luv it more.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Exxit(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
SINNZ:
What's that on your lips and eyelid abeg?

FYI: some niggaz might settle for less, I don't. cool
cuz you dont have any
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by goldfish27(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Looking good or looking like witch Just asking
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by goldfish27(m): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Looking good or looking like a witch Just asking

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by lordyugo: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Without make up u will realise dat aliens walk amongst us loool
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Hamatrony(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

We accept d fact that "lookin good" is ur hobby....bt must u spend d whole day doin dat?? undecided
We expect our ladies to b "Time managers" nt "Snail mentors"

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by LordDecency(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
After all d paint ...

They will still look like masquerade grin

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

We want u to look gud but don't waste our time. If u want to make up, wake up early enough.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by reachycul(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
s0 far she's d0in it 4 me,jus dat ama giv her wrng time
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by ghetto101(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
YOU need 2 hrs make up to look good ' abi na u urgly passss ?

EroticAngelina:

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by bfa: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
I think there should be moderation and sense of time whenever you are applying these orisisi. There was a subordinate of mine that spent about 2hrs every morning at work trying to make up and stealing company time. It was so annoying you know.
EroticAngelina:

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
My English aint good.. But I don't think 'these' and 'is' should be used together... Just saying undecided
olodo... simple concord u no sabi...
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
aolumaxi:
olodo... simple concord u no sabi...
okay, thanks.. But I think I said my English aint good.

So, simple common sense, you no get. You wey sabi concord, teach us naa.. Lecturer.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by cao(f): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
99.9%?! I didn't know you've met every single lady on the planet...good for you.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by 1miccza: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Ehn that one no come mean say una go spend one year ontop am naa....
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by bummyla(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
That's why they are women! they can't change their colours for us men! so live with it! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
okay, thanks.. But I think I said my English aint good.

So, simple common sense, you no get. You wey sabi concord, teach us naa.. Lecturer.
u wey ur sense common, u be olodo.... God help you
Ur English aint goo, yet u took time to correct, who is teaching who??
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Temysteve(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
peterveo:
Ladies will this every stop??
ur langue sef na die!!
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

ode. makeup enhances one's physical face features. it enhances one's beauty.

Why did you call me ode?
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by 2rez: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Temysteve:
ur langue sef na die!!

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by fajani(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

must u make up b4 u are gud looking.. I hate a make up girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.