Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) (83732 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa–the Richest Human Being Who Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

No, your mentality is just primitive and you're no different from the average African. Not everyone is greedy and can be corrupted by power. It's a mentality thing and also about discipline.

Why didn't power corrupt Awolowo?
there was no oyel back then. if awo was around today he will be sitting on 2 blocs of oyel grin grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
t[b]hey are neanderthals. the white man will tell you he is a neanderthal. thats not abusive. its facts[/b]

this is dailymail britain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2599854/Europeans-closer-Neanderthals-thought-Ancient-DNA-humans-species-interbreeding-outside-Africa.html

Loool.

Can you call a white man a neanderthal to his face? Fvck it, I'll give you £500 if you can be brave enough to call one of the Essex boys I go to the gym with a neanderthal to his face. grin They'll beat you to a pulp and break ya jaw. grin

And who's neanderthal different from a gorilla? grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Can you call a white man a neanderthal to his face? Fvck it, I'll give you £500 if you can be brave enough to call one of the Essex boys I go to the gym with a neanderthal to his face. grin They'll beat you to a pulp and break ya jaw. grin

And who's neanderthal different from a gorilla? grin
cuz its true they are Neanderthal and its not true that we are gorillas. and i am yet to see a white boy who can whoop my ass. i will destroy a 300 pound white boy. i am very agile and light on my feet while whites are heavy on their feet. i will destroy any white boy in combat wink

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
i am sure you know i have no problems bagging fine chics. i have had the best of the best of all the races. white, black, pakistani, jewish, greek, etc etc. you name em i have been there. but you know, a nigga is on a different path now. i want to enrich my spirit now and not the flesh. so yeah dont think i wasnt bagging em in my unenlightened days now. i was king dingaling swanging em thangs in my unenlightened days grin
Oniranu jatijati. Lord Focker grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Oniranu jatijati. Lord Focker grin grin grin grin grin grin
i was swanging em thangs back in the day. grin grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
there was no oyel back then. if awo was around today he will be sitting on 2 blocs of oyel grin grin

But he had access to money accrued from cocoa and other things. Why didn't he steal everything, rather than build all the things he built?

That's where we'll always be different. I don't adore the type of folks you celebrate...I wasn't raised that way.

I adore Awolowo, Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Karl Marx, Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Steve Biko et al. So you can't force ya mentality of celebrating accursed losers on me. In life you just have to be principled and I learned from early that leaving a lasting legacy is always better than acquiring unnecessary riches to the detriment of others. Humanity has to always come first, especially when it comes to folks from my stock.

You've to respect that.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
cuz its true they are Neanderthal and its not true that we are gorillas. and i am yet to see a white boy who can whoop my ass. i will destroy a 300 pound white boy. i am very agile and light on my feet while whites are heavy on their feet. i will destroy any white boy in combat wink

Looool. grin

Keep running ya mouth on the internet till you run into Essex boys, Scousers from Liverpool, or the yobs from Glasgow. They'll beat you to a pulp and reconstruct ya jaw. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

But he had access to money accrued from cocoa and other things. Why didn't he steal everything, rather than build all the things he built?

That's where we'll always be different. I don't adore the type of folks you celebrate...I wasn't raised that way.

I adore Awolowo, Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Karl Marx, Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Steve Biko et al. So you can't force ya mentality of celebrating accursed losers on me. In life you just have to be principled and I learned from early that leaving a lasting legacy is always better than acquiring unnecessary riches to the detriment of others. Humanity has to always come first, especially when it comes to folks from my stock.

You've to respect that.
have you seen the niggas house ? he built that house back in the days of unenlightenement and the house still looks massive today. and back then people lived in small houses. this nigga was balling out of control back then. he chop nice money oooo. dont even try
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Looool. grin

Keep running ya mouth on the internet till you run into Essex boys, Scousers from Liverpool, or the yobs from Glasgow. They'll beat you to a pulp and reconstruct ya jaw. grin
speak for yourself sire. i am yet to see a white boy who can destroy me grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
have you seen the niggas house ? he built that house back in the days of unenlightenement and the house still looks massive today. and back then people lived in small houses. this nigga was balling out of control back then. he chop nice money oooo. dont even try

Stop talking out of ya arse. Not everyone has the same mentality as you and you can't create a faux reality in ya head for other people.

If he were corrupt, the colonial officers would've talked about it the same way they spoke about Nnamdi Azikwe and Okotie Eboh's corruption and siphoning of funds.

Post proofs that he was corrupt, not something that's a figment of ya imagination.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
speak for yourself sire. i am yet to see a white boy who can destroy me grin

Come to Essex. I'll take you to my gym and you have to be brave enough to call them neanderthals to their faces and see if they won't break ya jaw. grin

I doubt you'll even be brave enough to open ya mouth once you see all the tattoos on their bodies and how big they're. grin grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
i was swanging em thangs back in the day. grin grin
Until Jesus found you. Or vice versa cheesy

At the end of the day that stuff is waaaay overrated. Slam, jam, it's over and the emptiness returns.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Stop talking out of ya arse. Not everyone has the same mentality as you and you can't create a faux reality in ya head for other people.

If he were corrupt, the colonial officers would've talked about it the same way they spoke about Nnamdi Azikwe and Okotie Eboh's corruption and siphoning of funds.

Post proofs that he was corrupt, not something that's a figment of ya imagination.
like i said, the niggas crib was enormous for that time. this nigga was balling outta control. he didnt build that crib from his salary now did he ?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Until Jesus found you. Or vice versa cheesy

At the end of the day that stuff is waaaay overrated. Slam, jam, it's over and the emptiness returns.
hmmm, i wouldnt say it is overrated. see when i come, i come with the thunder. you may see lightening in the bedroom too. so it was some celestial magic going on. not overrated at all
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Come to Essex. I'll take you to my gym and you have to be brave enough to call them neanderthals to their faces and see if they won't break ya jaw. grin

I doubt you'll even be brave enough to open ya mouth once you see all the tattoos on their bodies and how big they're. grin grin
shyttt i been to essex. ilford and romford and all em places. em white boys know where the power is at. they always give me props when they see me. they know where the power is at. they always give me the pound grin

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
like i said, the niggas crib was enormous for that time. this nigga was balling outta control. he didnt build that crib from his salary now did he ?

Stop talking out of ya arse.

Cite proofs of any case of corruption levelled against him, or shut it. I can post proofs of the corruption cases against his peers from that era. And if he were corrupt, there should be cases of corruption against him, due to how both the colonial officers and the government of the day never liked his guts.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
----
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Stop talking out of ya arse.

Cite proofs of any case of corruption levelled against him, or shut it. I can post proofs of the corruption cases against his peers from that era. And if he were corrupt, there should be cases of corruption against him, due to how both the colonial officers and the government of the day never liked his guts.
so what are you comparing yourself to awolowo now ? is that what you are saying here ? cuz the shymmex i know will be sitting on 2 oyel blocs if he became president. you will be worse than theophilus danjuma grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by olaide721(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abagworo:

Straight on point. They want him to use his money and do what Government failed to do. And what the OP showed is poor people's homes. There are poor people everywhere even in Billionaires immediate family.
let me say this Op is right with the pictures and also he is right point accusing fingers to Mike too let me point out this, Ijebu igbo town is a town where peace and harmony is far from the rich even this affect the poor pple to they don't like themselves. Look @ KaKa as a deputy gov. Of ogun state he could not point out anything he provided during his 4yrs reign what about Lekan Mustapha? The same thing tho his own(lekan) tries to get job for pple and most of the beneficiaries are not from the town, what about the big daddy Biyi Durojaye what did he do too? NOTHING all the can boost of his political fight among them,instigating their pple against each other Imagine our own present senator too who could say he can't build anything in d state owned polytechnic situated in his town due to the fact that Gbenga Daniel brought the school there? And my question goes like who owns the school ijebu igbo or Gbenga daniel? I am not from ijebu igbo but is a town I really love much I will only beg them to come together to build the town. We are even talking about the notable politician what about Laide Fowosere? What has he done too ? Hmmmmmmm a word is sufficient for the Wise
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
shyttt i been to essex. ilford and romford and all em places. em white boys know where the power is at. they always give me props when they see me. they know where the power is at. they always give me the pound grin

Loool.

Come to Ockendon and Tilbury and run ya mouth. grin

You better don't go mess around with white boys that will kill you like it's nothing, especially the pikeys. Essex boys are perpetual yobs and even in their 50s and 60s, they still do heavy lifting at the gym with tattoos all over their heads. They'll beat you like a thief. grin

Even white boys from Bermondsey aren't nothing to play with.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
hmmm, i wouldnt say it is overrated. see when i come, i come with the thunder. you may see lightening in the bedroom too. so it was some celestial magic going on. not overrated at all
Haaaa, sukkot, which one is lightening in the bedroom?? You have a way of dragging celestial things into everything! Lmaaaaoo!! cheesy

see when i come, i come with the thunder.
I heard this line for the first time in the movie 'Undercover Brother'. I thought it was the writer being cheeky, didn't know it's quite a common phrase grin wink

I still think it's overrated jare. Maybe I'm wrong sha wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
so what are you comparing yourself to awolowo now ? is that what you are saying here ? cuz the shymmex i know will be sitting on 2 oyel blocs if he became president. you will be worse than theophilus danjuma grin

Shifting goal post again. grin

isn't it funny that you think you exist out of the box, in ya own world, and in ya own head - yet you're always quick to put people you don't know in a box you created in ya own head? Is that the celestial way of doing things?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Come to Ockendon and Tilbury and run ya mouth. grin

You better don't go mess around with white boys that will kill you like it's nothing, especially the pikeys. Essex boys are perpetual yobs and even in their 50s and 60s, they still do heavy lifting at the gym with tattoos all over their heads. They'll beat you like a thief. grin

Even white boys from Bermondsey aren't nothing to play with.
i been all em places. i used to live beside bermondsey. walworth road camberwell is near bermondsey. no white boys tried me. they see me and quickly start looking at their shoes. they know i aint nothing to mess with. they see the wrath of God in my eyes. when they see me they start shaking like a jelly. am telling ya shymmexx grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Haaaa, sukkot, which one is lightening in the bedroom?? You have a way of dragging celestial things into everything! Lmaaaaoo!! cheesy

see when i come, i come with the thunder.
I heard this line for the first time in the movie 'Undercover Brother'. I thought it was the writer being cheeky, didn't know it's quite a common phrase grin wink

I still think it's overrated jare. Maybe I'm wrong sha wink
haha i stole the line from ' martin' . an american sitcom from the nineties. ' i come with the thunder ' grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
i been all em places. i used to live beside bermondsey. walworth road camberwell is near bermondsey. no white boys tried me. they see me and quickly start looking at their shoes. they know i aint nothing to mess with. they see the wrath of God in my eyes. when they see me they start shaking like a jelly. am telling ya shymmexx grin grin

Lool.

What year did you live in Bermondsey and what part of Bermondsey?

Bermondsey boys of the era never used to come to Walworth, Camberwell, and Peckham axis cos they know that's the black axis. And it was war back then.

So you have to tell me what year you lived there.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Shifting goal post again. grin

isn't it funny that you think you exist out of the box, in ya own world, and in ya own head - yet you're always quick to put people you don't know in a box you created in ya own head? Is that the celestial way of doing things?

all am saying is, its hard for a nigga to deviate from his innate nature. thats all am saying. any part of the world you look, the nigga is always trying to bling and to show out. hard to deviate from whats inside you grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
all am saying is, its hard for a nigga to deviate from his innate nature. thats all am saying. any part of the world you look, the nigga is always trying to bling and to show out. hard to deviate from whats inside you grin

But how come someone like Malcolm X was different despite being from the background he came from?

It's about being principled. Fair enough majority of nyggahs are like that. However, that doesn't mean we've to celebrate losers and accept failure as our reality. We need to start looking towards the few different ones as role models.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.

What year did you live in Bermondsey and what part of Bermondsey?

Bermondsey boys of the era never used to come to Walworth, Camberwell, and Peckham axis cos they know that's the black axis. And it was war back then.

So you have to tell me what year you lived there.
well around 2000 i was at walworth road. just a stone throw from bermondsey. i ventured into bermondsey a number of times by myself. all em white boys saw me and ran lol. they know where the power is at grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

But how come someone like Malcolm X was different despite being from the background he came from?

It's about being principled. Fair enough majority of nyggahs are like that. However, that doesn't mean we've to celebrate losers and accept failure as our reality. We need to start looking towards the few different ones as role models.
you would get a couple who deviate from the norm but the majority find it hard to break away from their innate default setting wink grin

yup i hear ya but the role models dont exist anymore. all these niggas created today are stone cold crazy and demonic lol
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
well around 2000 i was at walworth road. just a stone throw from bermondsey. i ventured into bermondsey a number of times by myself. all em white boys saw me and ran lol. they know where the power is at grin

Bwaahahahahahaha

You ventured into Bermondsey by yourself from Walworth and the white boys ran, no? - hysterical. I think Kevin Hart has competition. grin

Once you cross Old Kent rd. back in the day, to the other side to Bermondsey and you go deep into their territory. If ya arse doesn't get whooped, especially once it's past 7pm, then you're a lucky guy. grin

Tell ya porkies to those in Lagos, not me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
haha i stole the line from ' martin' . an american sitcom from the nineties. ' i come with the thunder ' grin
And Bad Boys 1 cheesy
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwaahahahahahaha

You ventured into Bermondsey by yourself from Walworth and the white boys ran, no? - hysterical. I think Kevin Hart has competition. grin

Once you cross Old Kent rd. back in the day, to the other side to Bermondsey and you go deep into their territory. If ya arse doesn't get whooped, especially once it's past 7pm, then you're a lucky guy. grin

Tell ya porkies to those in Lagos, not me. grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Italy Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.