Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) (83726 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa–the Richest Human Being Who Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
you would get a couple who deviate from the norm but the majority find it hard to break away from their innate default setting wink grin

yup i hear ya but the role models dont exist anymore. all these niggas created today are stone cold crazy and demonic lol

So the couple who deviated from the norm are the ones I'll always adore - not losers.

And you have to respect that. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

And Bad Boys 1 cheesy
you know what, you are correct. it was from martin in bad boys 1 and not the martin sitcom. wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

So the couple who deviated from the norm are the ones I'll always adore - not losers.

And you have to respect that. grin

i can definitely respect that. me myself i look up to malcolm x also. one heck of a man he was wink wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
you know what, you are correct. it was from martin in bad boys 1 and not the martin sitcom. wink
I remember it clearly. He was bragging to a lady while Will Smith scoffed in the background. I think undercover brother borrowed the line from Bad Boys cheesy
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

I remember it clearly. He was bragging to a lady while Will Smith scoffed in the background. I think undercover brother borrowed the line from Bad Boys cheesy
yup, that was one heck of a line cuz its the only line i remember from the movie. i may even have used it a coupla times lmao
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin

Lool.

I know you're trolling. grin

You better don't let the trolling get into ya head and go make you run ya mouth to a white boy that will beat you to stupor. grin

I remember some naij guy who thought he was bad was to put to sleep for about 45 mins by some white boys in the British army. grin

If you're not road a bit and don't have the looks that will make them at least fear you a bit, don't run ya mouth to white boys from certain areas. A lot of them don't mess around. They'll beat you like a thief.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
yup, that was one heck of a line cuz its the only line i remember from the movie. i may even have used it a coupla times lmao
Lmaao. To impress the chics? wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
i can definitely respect that. me myself i look up to malcolm x also. one heck of a man he was wink wink

How can you look up to Malcolm X and still adore losers like OBJ and Tinubu? grin

Brev, you're confused as hell. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

How can you look up to Malcolm X and still adore losers like OBJ and Tinubu? grin

Brev, you're confused as hell. grin
you know, adore is different from respect. you can respect a bad guy but you adore a good guy. its two different words chief. al capone is respected in many circles but he was a bad guy. but i am sure nobody adores him wink wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmaao. To impress the chics? wink
or in jest wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.

I know you're trolling. grin

You better don't let the trolling get into ya head and go make you run ya mouth to a white boy that will beat you to stupor. grin

I remember some naij guy who thought he was bad was to put to sleep for about 45 mins by some white boys in the British army. grin

If you're not road a bit and don't have the looks that will make them at least fear you a bit, don't run ya mouth to white boys from certain areas. A lot of them don't mess around. They'll beat you like a thief.
nah brah, i am trolling somewhat but i am dead serious when i say i have not yet seen a white boy that can destroy me one on one. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
or in jest wink
Like now? wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Like now? wink
am always jesting. its what i do. i may have been a clown in past life. who knows eh ? wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by betterABIAstate: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Akuko! Show us pix of those Abia villages that are 'far better than anything we have in the west' or stfu and forever hold your peace. I for scatter this thread with enough pix of poverty-infested Anambra and even Enugu villages if not that I know that the mods would delete them. We watch your Nollywood movies and we know how your villages look, nothing like tarred road there so carry your propaganda elsewhere please.
villages in abia, abiriba and igbere.

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
you know, adore is different from respect. you can respect a bad guy but you adore a good guy. its two different words chief. al capone is respected in many circles but he was a bad guy. but i am sure nobody adores him wink wink

You're the one who seem confused in context. grin

You lauded OBJ for what you perceive as his "good" deeds, not cos of his notoriety, which's why folks respect Al Capone.

Suffice to say, you adore OBJ.

Don't put that loser in the same sentence as Malcolm X. He has more in common with Al Capone, apart from being a treacherous coward and a CIA informant. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
am always jesting. its what i do. i may have been a clown in past life. who knows eh ? wink
If you were younger I would have said you're a Jagwa incarnate grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're the one who seem confused in context. grin

You lauded OBJ for what you perceive as his "good" deeds, not cos of his notoriety, which's why folks respect Al Capone.

Suffice to say, you adore OBJ.

Don't put that loser in the same sentence as Malcolm X. He has more in common with Al Capone, apart from being a treacherous coward and a CIA informant. grin
but i think you are getting your wires crossed here. i have absolutely no love or respect for any nigerian politician. i think they are all scumbags. however what i tried to do was look for the best of the scumbags and focus on their good deeds. you never hear me shouting about obasanjo or any other politician in nigeria. the only politician you will hear me vouching for and who i can almost equate to malcolm x level would be buhari. so dont mistake my defense of some of their deeds as my reverence for them. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

If you were younger I would have said you're a Jagwa incarnate grin
so i take it i am older than jagwa ? cool grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
so i take it i am older than jagwa ? cool grin
Jagwa WAS in his 50s when he left us. You're in yer 20s tongue
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Jagwa WAS in his 50s when he left us. You're in yer 20s tongue
who is jagwa ? and who said i am in my twenties ? my great granchild is in harvard grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
but i think you are getting your wires crossed here. i have absolutely no love or respect for any nigerian politician. i think they are all scumbags. however what i tried to do was look for the best of the scumbags and focus on their good deeds. you never hear me shouting about obasanjo or any other politician in nigeria. the only politician you will hear me vouching for and who i can almost equate to malcolm x level would be buhari. so dont mistake my defense of some of their deeds as my reverence for them. grin

Brev, you're just everywhere running around like those Hebrew Israelites and their torah on the streets of Harlem. grin

Just admit that you still have the typical Nigerian mentality that makes folks worship losers, despite your posturing with celestial consciousness and out of the box mentality.

There's no good deed in any business that's for profiteering, regardless of the sector. As long as you're profiting off it, you've to be shrewd. So OBJ isn't giving back to no one. Even the land where his farm is located was stolen from poor folks. So fvck that nyggah. grin

And stop putting losers from Nigeria in the same sentence as Malcolm X. Buhari has nothing in common with Malcolm X. Just let Buhari be Buhari.

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
who is jagwa ? and who said i am in my twenties ? my great granchild is in harvard grin
Chronic bachelor like grin

Jagwa was one of the greatest Nigerian comic acts of our generation.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Brev, you're just everywhere running around like those Hebrew Israelites and their torah on the streets of Harlem. grin

Just admit that you still have the typical Nigerian mentality that makes folks worship losers, despite your posturing with celestial consciousness and out of the box mentality.

There's no good deed in any business that's for profiteering, regardless of the sector. As long as you're profiting off it, you've to be shrewd. So OBJ isn't giving back to no one. Even the land where his farm is located was stolen from poor folks. So fvck that nyggah. grin

And stop putting losers from Nigeria in the same sentence as Malcolm X. Buhari has nothing in common with Malcolm X. Just let Buhari be Buhari.
i dont worship people. i leave that to the spiritually dead. i worship YAH the creator. and yes i like what obasanjo is doing with his farm cuz he produces tonnes of food annually for the country by himself-i dont care if he is keeping the profit. the point is food is available.

and concerning malcolm x, dont go over-romanticizing the nigga. yeah he was a great orator and a principled man but he just never knew when to keep quiet and he was too stiff in his principles. some things in life you just have to look over. he got bent out of shape because his boss had 2 teenage girlfriends and then went to start blabbing to the white media about it. listen the man is a snitch. point is he has his own shortcomings just like everyone else so dont go romanticizing him and thinking buhari is not on his level. buhari is the president of the most populous black nation in the world and is just as strict and as disciplined as malcolm x so i think they can be compared side by side
wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Chronic bachelor like grin

Jagwa was one of the greatest Nigerian comic acts of our generation.
oh ok. never heard of him. i will google him lol
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by AshiwajuFoward: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
betterABIAstate:
villages in abia, abiriba and igbere.

LOL. Guy, you think say you clever, but I get sense pass you. cheesy Every state, city, town, and village has its upscale parts. You only just showed us aesthetically favourable parts of your so-called village, thinking you can bamboozle us. But me sef I have a skyline picture of Ohafia obun-nkwa in Abia state that is not so ..well 'modern' cheesy. The first, second and third pix are of Obun-nkwa, the fourth is of Aba. Talk about serious poverty. Smh:

http://people.wku.edu/johnston.njoku/arochukwu/ohafia/

You see say you no smart reach as you think? Ijebu Igbo is very big too, and it has its beautiful parts. You can't come here and bamboozle us like you yee.bos like to do with all these propaganda pix when we all know Aba is the dirtiest city in Africa. cheesy

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by blackprowler: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
The OP only betrays the sick mentality of most Nigerians. Has he ever bothered to find out what attachment Adenuga has with the "hometown" sef? We continually expect an all-conquering hero to come build up his hometown and when those in government steal and use a pittance out of it to "build their hometown", they're glorified. It is the people with their govenment that must build anywhere, not one guy you trap to the place by virtue of lineage. This is 2015 for crying out loud: STOP "INDEGENE"

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
oh ok. never heard of him. i will google him lol
Every Nigerian of my age range and above know him. He held sway in the 80s and 90s until he passed away in 2000. He died of thyphoid because a quack gave him the wrong injection sad angry
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Every Nigerian of my age range and above know him. He held sway in the 80s and 90s until he passed away in 2000. He died of thyphoid because a quack gave him the wrong injection sad angry
never heard of him lol. ahh well you know what they say ? when its your time to go its your time to go tongue
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
i dont worship people. i leave that to the spiritually dead. i worship YAH the creator. and yes i like what obasanjo is doing with his farm cuz he produces tonnes of food annually for the country by himself-i dont care if he is keeping the profit. the point is food is available.

and concerning malcolm x, dont go over-romanticizing the nigga. yeah he was a great orator and a principled man but he just never knew when to keep quiet and he was too stiff in his principles. some things in life you just have to look over. he got bent out of shape because his boss had 2 teenage girlfriends and then went to start blabbing to the white media about it. listen the man is a snitch. point is he has his own shortcomings just like everyone else so dont go romanticizing him and thinking buhari is not on his level. buhari is the president of the most populous black nation in the world and is just as strict and as disciplined as malcolm x so i think they can be compared side by side
wink

If you think OBJ's doing the right thing after the destroying the country, robbing it blind, and he's using the lands he stole from poor folks to further enrich himself. Why are you mad at white folks for robbing Africa blind cos they also produce some of the food that feeds Africa, they give Africa aids, and a lot of white folks donate funds to help starving African kids? Ya logic right there - typical Nigerian mentality. grin

But was Elijah Muhammad right for impregnating teens, despite preaching against it? And wasn't the news already in the media before Malcolm X answered the questions they asked him about it? I guess you don't know who/what a snitch is.

Lmao @ Buhari being the president of the most populous country in the country. Who knows Buhari and Nigeria's former leaders apart from Nigerians? Heck, most folks of Nigerian descent outside Nigeria don't even know who Buhari is, ditto all other past Nigerian leader. I'm sure there are also tons of villagers in Nigeria who don't even know who Buhari is. But billions of people know who Malcolm X is and he's an inspiration to hundreds of millions of people worldwide. Peep the difference. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
never heard of him lol. ahh well you know what they say ? when its your time to go its your time to go tongue
You're quite the ray of sunshine. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

If you think OBJ's doing the right thing after the destroying the country, robbing it blind, and he's using the lands he stole from poor folks to further enrich himself. Why are you mad at white folks for robbing Africa blind cos they also produce some of the food that feeds Africa, they give Africa aids, and a lot of white folks donate funds to help starving African kids? Ya logic right there - typical Nigerian mentality. grin

But was Elijah Muhammad right for impregnating teens, despite preaching against it? And wasn't the news already in the media before Malcolm X answered the questions they asked him about it? I guess you don't know who/what a snitch is.

Lmao @ Buhari being the president of the most populous country in the country. Who knows Buhari and Nigeria's former leaders apart from Nigerians? Heck, most folks of Nigerian descent outside Nigeria don't even know who Buhari is, ditto all other past Nigerian leader. I'm sure there are also tons of villagers in Nigeria who don't even know who Buhari is. But billions of people know who Malcolm X is and he's an inspiration to hundreds of millions of people worldwide. Peep the difference. grin
i dont think you hear me clearly though. i said i like what he is doing with his farm. leave all that other extra stuff out of the equation. thats your own baggage. i am zoning in on his farm activities. can we do that ?

as for elijah mohammed ? thats his own cross he has to carry when his God comes calling for him to repay his debt. that is not malcolms problem. getting bent out of shape cuz another man is yanshing and then snitching to the white media is ludicrous. he basically tried to kill a fly with a sledge hammer. and snitching is putting someones private business out in public.

and with regards to who is buhari and who knows him ? well there are over 200 countries in the world. yet only 20 presidents made the illuminati economist cover for what significant things will happen in the world in 2016. guess who was on it ? check out the nigga on the extreme right

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

You're quite the ray of sunshine. undecided
yup lol. sol o mon. man of the sun

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Italy Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.