Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) (83745 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa–the Richest Human Being Who Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahahaha.

Typical niggerish and "me" mentality. Nyggahs are the same everywhere and the only thing they know how to do is to make the white man rich, while exploiting their own without giving back. Apparently, this Adenuga clown built a bank in the village. A village development has eluded - hysterical. That's no different from Michael Jordan making Nike rich, while exploiting young black kids and their struggling parents with expensive and overpriced shoes, just cos everyone wants to be like Jordan. And the plonker would rather spend millions gambling than give back to his community.

An accursed race of people from Africa, to the slums of Brazil, to the ghettos of America, to council flats all over Europe. grin

I bet GEJ is also an Ijebu man from an Ijebu village and his folks are wicked Ijebu people, hence despite looting billions, he never bothered to spend a penny on his village. Ditto other Nigerian rulers
bruv, this is a black thing not an ijebu thing. gej is an igbo man ( well maybe an honorary igbo man ). and dasuki the kleptomaniac is an hausa man and diezani is igbo. although having said all that i can respect an obasanjo who stole money to feed the nation. apparently on this niggas farm they produce hundreds of millions of eggs daily. operation feed the nation. you know how many millions of people get fed from his farm ? without food we all die right ? thats why i can respect an obasanjo or a tinubu and buhari. in fact those are the only 3 politicians i can get with. i like those 3 elderstatesman
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
bruv, this is a black thing not an ijebu thing. gej is an igbo man ( well maybe an honorary igbo man ). and dasuki the kleptomaniac is an hausa man and diezani is igbo. although having said all that i can respect an obasanjo who stole money to feed the nation. apparently on this niggas farm they produce hundreds of millions of eggs daily. operation feed the nation. you know how many millions of people get fed from his farm ? without food we all die right ? thats why i can respect an obasanjo or a tinubu and buhari. in fact those are the only 3 politicians i can get with. i like those 3 elderstatesman

Nyggahs will always be nyggahs and they're all rogues.

Did OBJ also develop his home state and his village? Isn't the gorilla an Egba man? So why's Ogun state and Abeokuta still messed up, despite being next to Lagos? Producing whatever he produces on his farm is capitalism and profit oriented, he's not giving back. No ratings for that gorilla.

Isn't Tinubu from Osun state? What has he done for his state apart from robbing Lagos blind and turning himself into a demi-god? No ratings for the frog.

I can't speak about Boo-harry cos I don't know where he's from and what he has done for his village. But I'm sure he's also niggerish. Especially for a man who became the president of country and turned into an international tourist, with his frail self. No ratings for him as well.

They're all the same.

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nyggahs will always be nyggahs and they're all rogues.

Did OBJ also develop his home state and his village? Isn't the gorilla an Egba man? So why's Ogun state and Abeokuta still messed up, despite being next to Lagos? Producing whatever he produces on his farm is capitalism and profit oriented, he's not giving back. No ratings for that gorilla.

Isn't Tinubu from Osun state? What has he done for his state apart from robbing Lagos blind and turning himself into a demi-god? No ratings for the frog.

I can't speak about Boo-harry cos I don't know where he's from and what he has done for his village. But I'm sure he's also niggerish. Especially for a man who became the president of country and turned into an international tourist, with his frail self. No ratings for him as well.

They're all the same.
you expect him to give away all products from his farm away to people free of charge ? come on now. you gotta view thangs wholesomely not subjectively. you know how many people are employed on his farm ? tens of thousands. he is a labor provider for tens of thousands of people. those people got families that they feed from their wages from obasanjo. this man is feeling close to half a million people directly and the whole nation indirectly. how many niggaz you done fed Shymmexx ? lmao. sometimes WE have to give respect where it is due. the man is not an elderstatesman of this nation for nothing. people know his contribution
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by alaskido(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
BEING THE 7TH RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE HAS TO BUILD A 4 BEDROOM FLAT FOR EVERY INDIGINE IN THE STATE, BUILD SCHOOLS, ROADS, HOSPITALS ETC. WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING? THE TAX WE PAY, WHAT IS IT FOR?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Skywalker5(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

You have got the typical nyggah mentality - the tight-fisted ones who don't like giving back. Your type is the Michael Jordan that will rather sell expensive and overpriced trainers to kids, andwaste millions on gambling, rather than give back to disadvantaged folks.

Yes, it's not a must - but there's an unwritten rule about giving back when you achieve a certain level of success. I believe Ijebu Igbo has hundreds, if not thousands of extremely successful folks in all walks of life. Why can't these folks come together and do something to uplift their hometown? Or since a lot of them are well connected and are in position of power, they can at least lobby whatever government to do something.

A cursory look at the whole of Ijebuland shows an utterly messed up region of the country - both in Lagos and Ogun. Why can't these folks do something with all the money everywhere and gazillion of high flyers? You can't wait for handouts from the government all the time, especially a fvcked up government in a fvcked up country that maliciously broke Ijebuland into different parts - for unnecessary marginalisation.

This is not typical nyggah mentality . This is life. You don't expect them to come back and start feeding all this guys. Everyone believe that its money that fixes everything. No its not, Its people getting up thier lazy backside and doing something rather than poping kids everywhere and waiting for someone else to come and feed them.This guys worked their backside off and took risk to get to where they are.They don't owe anyone anything. The question should be what is their OBA doing there? What is the council around the area doing to make the place a nice environment for people to live in? Everyone cant be waiting for rich uncle to come back and develop the area. Rich uncle is busy working trying to continue to make a better life for himself. If there is no opportunity in the village, the kids and young and energetic ones too should move to where opportunities are.

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
you expect him to give away all products from his farm away to people free of charge ? come on now. you gotta view thangs wholesomely not subjectively. you know how many people are employed on his farm ? tens of thousands. he is a labor provider for tens of thousands of people. those people got families that they feed from their wages from obasanjo. this man is feeling close to half a million people directly and the whole nation indirectly. how many niggaz you done fed Shymmexx ? lmao. sometimes i have to give respect where it is due. the man is not an elderstatesman of this nation for nothing. people know his contribution

I'm not saying he should give products from his farm away as freebies. What he's doing with his farm is no different from what Adenuga did with the opening of a bank in his village. Both are business ventures for profit. Adenuga is also a labour provider. So why laud him for that?

However, how's he giving back to his people, especially a man who ruled the country twice, yet his home state and his village are still effed up? What did he build in his home state? How many folks from his village has he helped? For a man who ruined the whole country - he's definitely not someone you should be lauding for anything. The man is one of the reasons why naij is fvcked up. No ratings for him.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Rhea(f): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Honestly, do you have to use extremely large font to pass ya idiotic message across?

Some of you monkeys shouldn't be allowed to co-exist with fully evolved people.

And Rhea sounds like rhesus monkey - what a befitting handle you have got there.

Rhesus Monkey.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-IRZ1CS928Sg/ThO6dB9qChI/AAAAAAAAAB4/R6t0piIFXDM/s1600/macacus%2Brhesus.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]Shymm3x abi na shymumu
Ya father grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You must be a highly insulted ijebu garri smoking owambe. Ya father dia. Idietttttttt grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

I'm not saying he should give products from his farm away as freebies. What he's doing with his farm is no different from what Adenuga did with the opening of a bank in his village. Both are business ventures for profit. Adenuga is also a labour provider. So why laud him for that?

However, how's he giving back to his people, especially a man who ruled the country twice, yet his home state and his village are still effed up? What did he build in his home state? How many folks from his village has he helped? For a man who ruined the whole country - he's definitely not someone you should be lauding for anything. The man is one of the reasons why naij is fvcked up. No ratings for him.
shytttt i aint know banks produce food shocked

since humans have been on earth, food is necessary to keep them alive. food is an essential part of life on earth. banks are not. banks are a recent introduction to civilization. again brah, try to be wholesome and not subjective in your views wink grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Skywalker5:

This is not typical nyggah mentality . This is life. You don't expect them to come back and start feeding all this guys. Everyone believe that its money that fixes everything. No its not, Its people getting up thier lazy backside and doing something rather than poping kids everywhere and waiting for someone else to come and feed them.This guys worked their backside off and took risk to get to where they are.They don't owe anyone anything.

It's not about feeding people - it's about giving back.

When you have got excess, it's just normal to give back. Not everyone in a disadvantageous position is lazy. Someone people are victims of circumstance and all they need is an extra push to get to the next level.

If white folks were as selfish and greed towards their like black folks - they won't be where they're today. We as black people need to go back to that community based mentality that made us thrive in the past.

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by agarawu23(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Saheed9:
I know all of the above mentioned very well nd I'm very sure you are bro Sulaiman's son
een en

Reply my pm
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rhea:

Shymm3x abi na shymumu
Ya father grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You must be a highly insulted ijebu garri smoking owambe. Ya father dia. Idietttttttt grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Accursed hairy and cannibalistic rhesus monkey. grin

Effing illiterate villager with hairy nip.ples and stocky legs. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
shytttt i aint know banks produce food shocked

since humans have been on earth, food is necessary to keep them alive. food is an essential part of life on earth. banks are not. banks are a recent introduction to civilization. again brah, try to be wholesome and not subjective in your views wink grin

You're looking at the food aspect...but that doesn't negate the fact that it's a business venture that's profit oriented and he's in it to maximise his profits. How's it different from a bank?

Heck, I'd even say that both are intertwined cos you need money to buy the food, isn't it? And what sector deals with money? grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're looking at the food aspect...but that doesn't negate the fact that it's a business venture that's profit oriented and he's in it to maximise his profits. How's it different from a bank?

Heck, I'd even say that both are intertwined cos you need money to buy the food, isn't it? And what sector deals with money? grin
Thats what you need in life. food clothing and shelter. putting a bank in a village is nonsense. produce food for the people and the gods will bless you immensely. obasanjo is waxing strong because the gods are not angry at him. he is over 80 and still got the strength and stamina of a teenager. provide food clothing and shelter for the people and you will be blessed.

NOT BANKS
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
Thats what you need in life. food clothing and shelter. putting a bank in a village is nonsense. produce food for the people and the gods will bless you immensely. obasanjo is waxing strong because the gods are not angry at him. he is over 80 and still got the strength and stamina of a teenager. provide food clothing and shelter for the people and you will be blessed.

NOT BANKS

Lmao.

Nyggahs and food. I swear OBJ produces chicken, hence you're lauding him, despite being cut from the same niggerish cloth, no? grin

Shyte, you can't separate a nyggah from chicken. Taking chicken away from a nyggah is like taking his balls. grin

I never knew you love chicken, my celestial Ijebu brother. grin tongue
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Saheed9: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
een en

Reply my pm
I just did
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

Nyggahs and food. I swear OBJ produces chicken, hence you're lauding him, despite being cut from the same niggerish cloth, no? grin

Shyte, you can't separate a nyggah from chicken. Taking chicken away from a nyggah is like taking his balls. grin

I never knew you love chicken, my celestial Ijebu brother. grin tongue
Brah, without food we all die. i dont think you understand the importance of food to life. try not eating for 10 days and see if you will be alive lol
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Skywalker5(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

It's not about feeding people - it's about giving back.

When you have got excess, it's just normal to give back. Not everyone in a disadvantageous position is lazy. Someone people are victims of circumstance and all they need is an extra push to get to the next level.

If white folks were as selfish and greed towards their like black folks - they won't be where they're today. We as black people need to go back to that community based mentality that made us thrive in the past.

I understand giving back but its a choice.This guys should not wait for rich uncle.An average black man is proud and enjoys being worshiped(my opinion).Calling all this rich folks is just making their head swell. People should come together in their community and figure out what's wrong and how they can help themselves.This so called rick folks only visit village during celebration or burial. I have seen how poor folks worship rich folks in Nigeria and its sad. In UK, 95% of people don't care if you are rich even though they are broke. They continue to live their lives. Besides you don't have to have money to live a fulfilled life. Personally, its not the rich guys who are from the villages that are to blame, i will set my own eyes on thier leaders there. I am sure the OBA and the council men are living lavida loca there. That's what i have seen in Nigeria. The rulers enjoy life and money given to develop their villages why the people suffer.

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
Brah, without food we all die. i dont think you understand the importance of food to life. try not eating for 10 days and see if you will be alive lol

bwahhahahaha.

Cash rules everything around me. Once my pocket is fat, food ain't problem, you get me? grin

Check this out:

The man who says he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 years

During the 70-odd years since, Mr Jani says he has eaten not so much as a single grain of rice nor consumed a drop of water. And while such an extended gap between meals might be expected to have a fatal impact on the activities of one so deprived, this octogenarian says he’s never felt better.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1274779/The-man-says-eaten-drunk-70-years-Why-eminent-doctors-taking-seriously.html

Duke of Ijebuland. cool grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Skywalker5:

I understand giving back but its a choice.This guys should not wait for rich uncle.An average black man is proud and enjoys being worshiped(my opinion).Calling all this rich folks is just making their head swell. People should come together in their community and figure out what's wrong and how they can help themselves.This so called rick folks only visit village during celebration or burial. I have seen how poor folks worship rich folks in Nigeria and its sad. In UK, 95% of people don't care if you are rich even though they are broke. They continue to live their lives. Besides you don't have to have money to live a fulfilled life. Personally, its not the rich guys who are from the villages that are to blame, i will set my own eyes on thier leaders there. I am sure the OBA and the council men are living lavida loca there. That's what i have seen in Nigeria. The rulers enjoy life and money given to develop their villages why the people suffer.

I don't think the folks are waiting to him. However, there's nothing bad in questioning his sense of humanity and why he's not helping, despite having excess.

Also, put whatever example you cite in the UK in context. Yes, folks don't care if you're rich or broke cos everyone gives back via the excessive tax, which goes back into welfare programmes for disadvantaged people. And a lot of rich white folks in the UK do give back, despite how developed the country is. David Beckham has a football Academy for disadvantaged kids in London. Richard Branson has an independent charity organisation etc..

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by tpiar: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymexx go and spend christmas at your new forum nah?

this is too soon.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by lordyugo: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Proudly from ijebu Igbo grin

Well I don't think mike adenuda should be blame because he isn't the federal govt. Blame gbenga Daniel that failed to perform as a governor.

You should also blame kaka too because he is from the soil.

Blame all the politicians from ijebu north and not the businessman

u clearly dont understand d concept of philanthropy. Usa was built on d concept of " dnt ask wat d country can do for you but wat u can do for ur country"
U wouldn't understand dat being a typical african man
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

bwahhahahaha.

Cash rules everything around me. Once my pocket is fat, food ain't problem, you get me?
grin

Check this out:

Duke of Ijebuland. cool grin
if you have 10 million dollars and there is famine in the land and no food, of what use is your cash ?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by agarawu23(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
lordyugo:

u clearly dont understand d concept of philanthropy. Usa was built on d concept of " dnt ask wat d country can do for you but wat u can do for ur country"
U wouldn't understand dat being a typical african man
hmmmm
I hear u
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by lexyclasy: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Proudly from ijebu Igbo grin

Well I don't think mike adenuda should be blame because he isn't the federal govt. Blame gbenga Daniel that failed to perform as a governor.

You should also blame kaka too because he is from the soil.

Blame all the politicians from ijebu north and not the businessman
Bros he has to do his own part check out the owner of nest oil he built one of the lead bank in his home town and hand over to GTB and order them to employ his citizens, trained his citizens in welding ,safety and rigging and employ all of them in his mega project and a lot more in IHIALA ANambra.....Adenuga is even bigger than Nest oil He doesnt have an excuse not to help his people in conoil and glo and equitorial trust bank what........Adenuga wake up
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

I edited my last post - autocorrect is a biitch.

Fvck that gorilla - the fugly mofo is one of the biggest reasons why naij is effed up.

A curse on Nigeria and Yoruba people in general.
and i repeat, how many people do you feed Shymmexx ? when you give me the numbers then i will take your rant serious grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by agarawu23(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
lexyclasy:
Bros he has to do his own part check out the owner of nest oil he built one of the lead bank in his home town and hand over to GTB and order them to employ his citizens, trained his citizens in welding ,safety and rigging and employ all of them in his mega project and a lot more in IHIALA ANambra.....Adenuga is even bigger than Nest oil He doesnt have an excuse not to help his people in conoil and glo and equitorial trust bank what........Adenuga wake up
thieves in Ijebu no go let person invest there
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
and i repeat, how many people do you feed Shymmexx ? when you give me the numbers then i will take your rant serious grin

All my life, since I started making money, I've always paid my dues and help those I can help. And when I give, I don't apply business logic for profiteering - it's all about helping the next man and playing my part in helping humanity thrive. So I don't need to start blowing my trumpet everywhere but if I ever find myself in the position these effed up coons are, best believe I'm going to take all my hometowns to the next level.

The grandmaster teacher told me from a young age that it's about: each one, teach one, and help one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Italy Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.