Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) (83743 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa–the Richest Human Being Who Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Skywalker5(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

I don't think the folks are waiting to him. However, there's nothing bad in questioning his sense of humanity and why he's not helping, despite having excess.

Also, put whatever example you cite in the UK in context. Yes, folks don't care if you're rich or broke cos everyone gives back via the excessive tax, which goes back into welfare programmes for disadvantaged people. And a lot of rich white folks in the UK do give back, despite how developed the country is. David Beckham has a football Academy for disadvantaged kids in London. Richard Branson has an independent charity organisation etc..
However, there's nothing bad in questioning his sense of humanity and why he's not helping

You are right and i fully agree but if you look at the typical life of an average black man,i don't think you should be surprised. The average blackman wants to be worshipped. I for one hate it when people call this rich folks to come and help. Its like you are begging them and that's what they want. They always want people to call thier name. The sooner they know they are on their own and find a solution for themselves, the better

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Rhea(f): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=Shymm3x post=41122197]

Accursed hairy and cannibalistic rhesus monkey. grin

Effing illiterate villager with hairy nip.ples and stocky legs. grin[/quote

[size=14pt]Bombastic entity
Degenerate senile eczematous orangutan
Syphilitic nincompoop
Tick-infested scallywag
Duck billed platypus
Thunder fire you from here to Kilimanjaro
Ya fadaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin[/size]
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-07cUFnLSYN4/TkY6eGKN0mI/AAAAAAAAAEk/aZcOqjNENr4/s1600/sudan2.jpg[/img]

Loool.

Nyggahs are the reason why Somalians are starving. grin

With all the money nyggahs spend on bling bling, expensive cars, parties etc., no one should be starving in Africa. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by lordyugo: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

YEs o. The only decent locations they use in their movies are in Lagos or Asaba town which has decent houses and hotels. But whenever they shoot films in Anambra or Enugu (they never seem to even bother with Abia coz the place is nothing to write home about), their locations in those two states are always ugly looking, with red-earth/sand everywhere. Their villages as depicted in their movies are worse than anything we have in Yorubaland.

dunce ,its called an epic movie hence d selected locations, its a make believe (why not say d whole of England luks like d settings of Game of thrones)
fight that genetic malfunction and travel out and ul find dat EAST has d most developed towns.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Skywalker5:

However, there's nothing bad in questioning his sense of humanity and why he's not helping

You are right and i fully agree but if you look at the typical life of an average black man,i don't think you should be surprised. The average blackman wants to be worshipped. I for one hate it when people call this rich folks to come and help. Its like you are begging them and that's what they want. They always want people to call thier name. The sooner they know they are on their own and find a solution for themselves, the better

I like this.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Nyggahs are the reason why Somalians are starving. grin

With all the money nyggahs spend on bling bling, expensive cars, parties etc., no one should be starving in Africa. grin
its not about niggaz spending on blingbling. its about having several men with the mind of obasanjo in your country who are mass producing food for the people. money is just piece of paper. a means of exchange. money in famine times is useless. its about producing food. obasanjo is feeding the nation. shymmex you over there in london looking for how many hos you can take to bed and smoking and clubbing all day long but you are abusing a man who is feeding millions of people. come on man. adjust yourself before you get adjusted wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

All my life, since I started making money, I've always paid my dues and help those I can help. And when I give, I don't apply business logic for profiteering - it's all about helping the next man and playing my part in helping humanity thrive. So I don't need to start blowing my trumpet everywhere but if I ever find myself in the position these effed up coons are, best believe I'm going to take all my hometowns to the next level.

The grandmaster teacher told me from a young age that it's about: each one, teach one, and help one.
whatever man. your life is about hos, club and weed. i dont think you are a philantropic person at all. if someone gave you a million dollars today you will just get mo hos, mo weed and mo drinks and party like its 1999 grin grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by elumtee: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
make u no go hustle dey wait 4 mike
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahahaha

Why would I need more pums when I get a million dollars, when I can get as many as I want now, but I choose not to? When are the extra pums going to add to my existence apart from getting pressed and bussing a nut? Only nyggahs who don't get pums would start chasing pums everywhere once they get some extra loose coins. I've been pressing all kinds of chics since I was 14 - pum is just pum to me, no extra value. I'm in semi-retirement and I don't need more pums. grin

Also, why do you need to 10 nak3d skets in the pool, when you can't press more than two in a day? grin
gerrarahiamehn. in london, unless you are minted you can not get as much as you want. unless you are getting all the suspect frustrated ones who cant get no man lol. you aint bagging as many fine babes as you want if you aint pushing a bentley in london. i can tell you that right now. fine girls in london are allergic to niggaz who aint ballers lol. i aint saying she a gold digger but she aint messin with no broke broke - kanye west grin grin

unless of course you are trying to tell us that you messing with mikel obi type money
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
[s]
Rhea:

Why should I engage a bombastic bushwhacking bloody baboon in the Queen's language? It amounts to adorning pigs (or bonobos) with pearls. Anyway, I noticed you seem to have a thing for nips. Help yourself primate. Elongate your ostrich neck and latch onto yours and suck for all it's worth. Stop salivating for other people's nips. Daddy orangutan should have thought you better cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Looool.

Swing ya ti.ts and show me ya hairy ni.pples or STFU. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
[s]
Rhea:

[size=18pt]Why should I engage a bombastic bushwhacking bloody baboon in the Queen's language? It amounts to adorning pigs (or bonobos) with pearls. Anyway, I noticed you seem to have a thing for nips. Help yourself primate. Elongate your ostrich neck and latch onto yours and suck for all it's worth. Stop salivating for other people's nips. Daddy orangutan should have thought you better cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin[/size]
[/s]

Looool.

Swing ya ti.ts and show me ya hairy ni.pples or STFU. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Doesn't the heifer look like he was sired by a gorilla? grin

I don't rate ya celestial message today, big bredrin.

You need to pick those you adore wisely - that gorilla is a curse on humanity. grin
not really. i have seen worse. besides i aint checking out old mens looks. post a pic of your father lets see if he looks as good as obasanjo grin grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
gerrarahiamehn. in london, unless you are minted you can not get as much as you want. unless you are getting all the suspect frustrated ones who cant get no man lol. you aint bagging as many fine babes as you want if you aint pushing a bentley in london. i can tell you that right now. fine girls in london are allergic to niggaz who aint ballers lol. i aint saying she a gold digger but she aint messin with no broke broke - kanye west grin grin

Lool.

That's you, fam.

Getting pum in London Town is easy as long as you're pushing a whip, you dress nice, have a nice yard, have a decent job, and ya game is tight. Even road mans press all kinds of pums with ease. Pums are everywhere to be pressed. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.

That's you, fam.

Getting pum in London Town is easy as long as you're pushing a whip, you dress nice, have a nice yard, have a decent job, and ya game is tight. Even road mans press all kinds of pums with ease. Pums are everywhere to be pressed. grin
its different levels of pum. trust me wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
not really. i have seen worse. besides i aint checking out old mens looks. post a pic of your father lets see if he looks as good as obasanjo grin grin

How can you compare my dad to the gorilla? grin

Good genes run in my family. Even my grandpops died looking handsome at an old age.

Are you related to the gorilla? - if you're, I'm just keeping it real cos there are only a few folks on this planet with a striking gorilla-esque look like that fvcked up man. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Saheed9:
I just sent you a msg
replied
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
its different levels of pum. trust me wink

Different levels for you.

Perhaps you need to step ya game up, fam. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Different levels for you.

Perhaps you need to step ya game up, fam. grin
hey you the one claiming to be the mack daddy. not me. so if you are macking hard and you aint balling like that, it must be some suspect hos you macking on. thats all a brother is saying lol grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:
Sukkot

[img][/img]

[img]/img]
post pictures of your father brah. lets see who better looking. him and obasanjo at over 80 wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

How can you compare my dad to the gorilla? grin

Good genes run in my family. Even my grandpops died looking handsome at an old age.

Are you related to the gorilla? - if you're, I'm just keeping it real cos there are only a few folks on this planet with a striking gorilla-esque look like that fvcked up man. grin
post his pic lets judge na. no shame in your game right ? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Italy Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.