Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) (83729 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa–the Richest Human Being Who Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
hey you the one claiming to be the mack daddy. not me. so if you are macking hard and you aint balling like that, it must be some suspect hos you macking on. thats all a brother is saying lol grin

But how do you know if I'm balling or not?

I never even said I'm the mac daddy. You alluded to me getting more hoes if I were to get a million dollars and I told you it's not about pums cos I've been pressing all kinds of pums since I was 14 and I don't care about pums. I can get pums regardless of a million dollars. Is that logic too difficult to decipher?

Just cos ya mentality is a certain way and you perceive something as a priority - that doesn't mean everyone else is like that. We're from different backgrounds, we talk differently, we've different experiences, we look different, we do things differently, and we're built differently. So learn how to say things from ya own perspective without trying to force it on the next person
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

I never even said I'm the mac daddy. You alluded to me getting more hoes if I were to get a million dollars and I told you it's not about pums cos I've been pressing all kinds of pums since I was 14 and I don't care about pums. I can get pums regardless of a million dollars. Is that logic too difficult to decipher?

Just cos ya mentality is a certain way and you perceive something as a priority - that doesn't mean everyone else is like that. We're from different backgrounds, we talk differently, we've different experiences, we look different, we do things differently, and we're built differently. So learn how to say things from ya own perspective without trying to force it on the next person
if you was balling you wouldnt be the angry black man that you are brah . people who are balling are never angry and bitter. thats all am saying brah. you be saying some things that if i analyze psychologically, i will say it is coming from a place of deep bitterness grin grin

and its nothing wrong with being bitter, but we gotta control it is all am saying
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
post his pic lets judge na. no shame in your game right ? wink

How about post ya own father's picture?

That's a public and I'm within my right to critique whatever I want to critique about him and call him what he looks like. If you don't like it, you'll have to blow ya fvcking brains out. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

How about post ya own father's picture?

That's a public and I'm within my right to critique whatever I want to critique about him and call him what he looks like. If you don't like it, you'll have to blow ya fvcking brains out. grin

hey you the one saying obasanjo is ugly not me. post daddy Shymmexx, s pic brah. lets analyze that nigga grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
if you was balling you wouldnt be the angry black man that you are brah . people who are balling are never angry and bitter. thats all am saying brah. you be saying some things that if i analyze psychologically, i will say it is coming from a place of deep bitterness grin grin

and its nothing wrong with being bitter, but we gotta control it is all am saying

Loool.

Well, if I were to analyse everything you post - I'd say you're a nutjob who has lost it mentally and isn't in sync with the realities of the world. And should be sectioned in a mental home. But would I be right if I were to say that? grin Who in his right mind would post constellations from time to time as a sign world war starting on a particular date and keep doing it continually, despite being wrong on several occasions? Who sane human being compares everything to celestial messages with verses from a medieval book written by savages? grin

I don't know you like that, apart from the fact that you can speak patois and I find ya celestial messages amusing.

That's the problem with simple-minded folks like you, hence most of you get fvcked over by pretentious people. Just cos someone on the internet, with a different mentality from the norm, and a different environment expresses his thoughts a certain - that doesn't mean the person is a certain way. It's an anonymous forum and folks express themselves the best thing they think they can get the message across. If keeping it real/trill makes me look bitter - who cares? grin

Giving a fvck about an anonymous nutjob is the last thing on my mind. 50cent sounds angry and bitter all the time...I guess he's not balling. Ditto Mayweather, Richard Sherman, Donald Trump etc.. Ya logic right there. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

and let me add, there is nothing wrong with a nigga who is not balling. shyttt i myself aint balling. so i aint say that to be funny at all. am just saying, niggaz who aint balling come up north to get decent chics cuz london chics is all about that mikel obi kinda cheddar if they look good. daz all am saying brah. i aint balling neither. just so you dont think i am being funny wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Well, if I were to analyse everything you post - I'd say you're a nutjob who has lost it mentally and isn't in sync with the realities of the world. And should be sectioned in a mental home. But would I be right if I were to say that? grin Who in his right mind would post constellations from time to time as a sign world war starting on a particular date and keep doing it continually, despite being wrong on several occasions? Who sane human being compares everything to celestial messages with verses from a medieval book written by savages? grin

I don't know you like that, apart from the fact that you can speak patois and I find ya celestial messages amusing.

That's the problem with simple-minded folks like you, hence most of you get fvcked over by pretentious people. Just cos someone on the internet, with a different mentality from the norm, and a different environment expresses his thoughts a certain - that doesn't mean the person is a certain way. It's an anonymous forum and folks express themselves the best thing they think they can get the message across. If keeping it real/trill makes me look bitter - who cares? grin

Giving a fvck about an anonymous nutjob is the last thing on my mind. 50cent sounds angry and bitter all the time...I guess he's not balling. Ditto Mayweather, Richard Sherman, Donald Trump etc.. Ya logic right there. grin
grin grin grin and you are very correct about that
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
and let me add, there i nothing wrong with a nigga who is not balling. shyttt i myself aint balling. so i aint say that to be funny at all. am just saying, niggaz who aint balling come up north to get decent chics cuz london chics is all about that mikel obi kinda cheddar if they look good. daz all am saying brah. i aint balling neither. just so you dont think i am being funny wink

Well, maybe that's you and those you know.

Why would you need that type of money to press pums in London?

You need to step ya game up and stop thinking everyone is like you.

Once you're whipping and you're normal with a stable job, you can get any chic you want as long as ya game is tight.

If you're alluding to freshie Nigerians...put it in that context cos that isn't my type of crowd.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin and you are very correct about that

So you're a nutjob in the real world and you talk about constellations everywhere without folks spitting in ya face? grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

So you're a nutjob in the real world and you talk about constellations everywhere without folks spitting in ya face? grin
well i am a nutjob in that i do not sync with the conventional expectations and desires of this world and neither do i care about conforming to those demands and expectations. i live my own world in my own head and do my own thing. i do not care to meet the demands of all these women neither so i dont really bother with them like that. no, i am not going to start using an iphone to impress you ho, and neither will i drive an expensive car to impress you. i dont got time for them type things and i dont care to adjust to peoples demands and expectations. so yeah i am a crazy nutjob grin grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Well, maybe that's you and those you know.

Why would you need that type of money to press pums in London?

You need to step ya game up and stop thinking everyone is like you.

Once you're whipping and you're normal with a stable job, you can get any chic you want as long as ya game is tight.

If you're alluding to freshie Nigerians...put it in that context cos that isn't my type of crowd.
well maybe you and i are talking about different things cuz i speak of women that look like alicia keyes and beyonce not the ones that look like monique that you be shagging mate grin grin grin

JUST KIDDING OF COURSE. BUT AM TELLING YA, THERE ARE LEVELS TO THIS THING. AM TALKING ABOUT WOMEN WHO OWN PENTHOUSES IN SOUTH KENSINGTON AND GOLDERS GREEN. FINE UPSCALE WOMEN. NOT NO CHURCH-RAT WOMEN THAT YOU MEET IN CLUBS. YOU GOTTA BE A BALLER OF SORTS TO GET THEM
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

]
like i used to work in south kensington and i used to see these women. top executive types. fine women who use pens called mont blanc that cost 5000 dollars. thats the women am talking about. not these women you see in club everyweek looking for baby daddy or someone to buy them iphone
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
well i am a nutjob in that i do not sync with the conventional expectations and desires of this world and neither do i care about conforming to those demands and expectations. i live my own world in my own head and do my own thing. i do not care to meet the demands of all these women neither so i dont really bother with them like that. no, i am not going to start using an iphone to impress you ho, and neither will i drive an expensive car to impress you. i dont got time for them type things and i dont care to adjust to peoples demands and expectations. so yeah i am a crazy nutjob grin grin

Loool.

So if you're not in sync with conventional expectations and you live in ya own world, why're you trying to use what you think in ya head as a perception of who I'm, despite the fact that you don't know me? You believe you think outside of the box, yet you want to put me in a box you created in ya head - isn't that hypocritical?

See with me, I just go with the flow and I'm not a conformist, but I'm tune with the realities of the world. Also, I'm a product of a different environment - a proper South London rider. My mentality and the way I express myself will always be different from you lot. And I don't have time for pandering to anyone or trying to fit into a box on a medium where there's no decorum. I do whatever the fvck I want to do and say whatever the fvck I want to say cos I could care less about faceless folks I'll never meet. Learn to respect that and stop trying to put me in some bitter/angry box.

You're who you're and I don't care if you're a sectioned nutjob in the real world, just as you sound crazy with constellations on here. If I find you amusing and real, I'll fvck with you. But learn to respect other people's opinions cos you always act funny whenever I don't agree with the personalities you adore. You did the same with Tinubu, till you decided to last out on him a few days ago. And stop putting me in a box you created in ya head and ya own little world like you said. grin

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

So if you're not in sync with conventional expectations and you live in ya own world, why're you trying to use what you think in ya head as a perception of who I'm, despite the fact that you don't know me? You believe you think outside of the box, yet you want to put me in a box you created in ya head - isn't that hypocritical?

See with me, I just go with the flow and I'm not a conformist, but I'm tune with the realities of the world. Also, I'm a product of a different environment - a proper South London rider. My mentality and the way I express myself will always be different from you lot. And I don't have time for pandering to anyone or trying to fit into a box on a medium where there's no decorum. I do whatever the fvck I want to do and say whatever the fvck I want to say cos I could care less about faceless folks I'll never meet. Learn to respect that and stop trying to put me in some bitter/angry box.

You're who you're and I don't care if you're a sectioned nutjob in the real world, just as you sound crazy with constellations on here. If I find you amusing and real, I'll fvck with you. But learn to respect other people's opinions cos you always act funny whenever I don't agree with the personalities you adore. You did the same with Tinubu, till you decided to last out on him a few days ago. And stop putting me in a box you created in ya head and ya own little world like you said. grin
dudeeeeeee ? thought we was supposed to meet up this xmas for jollof rice ? shocked
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
well maybe you and i are talking about different things cuz i speak of women that look like alicia keyes and beyonce not the ones that look like monique that you be shagging mate grin grin grin

JUST KIDDING OF COURSE. BUT AM TELLING YA, THERE ARE LEVELS TO THIS THING. AM TALKING ABOUT WOMEN WHO OWN PENTHOUSES IN SOUTH KENSINGTON AND GOLDERS GREEN. FINE UPSCALE WOMEN. NOT NO CHURCH-RAT WOMEN THAT YOU MEET IN CLUBS. YOU GOTTA BE A BALLER OF SORTS TO GET THEM

Brev, there are normal chics who look far better than Alicia Keys and Beyonce running around and getting pressed by road mans who're small time drug dealers. If you're stable you'll get chics, as long as ya game is tight. Chics are a hype and when you start putting them on a pedestal, that's when you won't get them.

Even the chis messing with those you call "ballers" still get pressed by normal guys all the time. I had a bredrin back in day at Kingston Uni that was pressing Carlton Cole's girlfriend. And that was when Carlton Cole's career was up there. I saw this with my own eyes cos I saw the chic walking around butt nak3d in his yard. Any type of nyggah will fvck ya chic regardless of how you're balling.

Isn't Alesha Dixon going out with her back-up dancer, despite how good looking, famous, and rich she's? Chics are there to be pressed. You don't need to be balling like a rockstar to press chics in every postcode in London.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
dudeeeeeee ? thought we was supposed to meet up this xmas for jollof rice ? shocked

Lol.

I think I'll pass on that now cos you might end up saying the name of a fvcked up personality I don't mess with during banter. And once I disagree with you, you'll probably say something that will piss me off, like you just dragged my pops into this thread.

I don't talk that much in person. But no one can disrespect my pops or any member of my family to my face, over normal disagreement - without getting rushed. That's just reflex action. You have to learn how to keep people's family out of convos, especially if you've got a rapport with the person.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Brev, there are normal chics who look far better than Alicia Keys and Beyonce running around and getting pressed by road mans who're small time drug dealers. If you're stable you'll get chics, as long as ya game is tight. Chics are a hype and when you start putting them on a pedestal, that's when you won't get them.

Even the chis messing with those you call "ballers" still get pressed by normal guys all the time. I had a bredrin back in day at Kingston Uni that was pressing Carlton Cole's girlfriend. And that was when Carlton Cole's career was up there. I saw this with my own eyes cos I saw the chic walking around butt nak3d in his yard. Any type of nyggah will fvck ya chic regardless of how you're balling.

Isn't Alesha Dixon going out with her back-up dancer, despite how good looking, famous, and rich she's? Chics are there to be pressed. You don't need to be balling like a rockstar to press chics in every postcode in London.
i am sure you know i have no problems bagging fine chics. i have had the best of the best of all the races. white, black, pakistani, jewish, greek, etc etc. you name em i have been there. but you know, a nigga is on a different path now. i want to enrich my spirit now and not the flesh. so yeah dont think i wasnt bagging em in my unenlightened days now. i was king dingaling swanging em thangs in my unenlightened days grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

I think I'll pass on that now cos you might end up saying the name of a fvcked up personality I don't mess with during banter. And once I disagree with you, you'll probably say something that will piss me off, like you just dragged my pops into this thread.

I don't talk that much in person. But no one can disrespect my pops or any member of my family to my face, over normal disagreement - without getting rushed. That's just reflex action. You have to learn how to keep people's family out of convos, especially if you've got a rapport with the person.
dude but obasanjo is someones pops too na. so its ok to call other peoples pops gorilla but we should not mention Shymmexs pops ? come on now. undecided
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
i am sure you know i have no problems bagging fine chics. i have had the best of the best of all the races. white, black, pakistani, jewish, greek, etc etc. you name em i have been there. but you know, a nigga is on a different path now. i want to enrich my spirit now and not the flesh. so yeah dont think i wasnt bagging em in my unenlightened days now. i was king dingaling swanging em thangs in my unenlightened days grin

So if you've no problem with bagging nice chics. Why would your thought go straight to getting more hoes when you get a million dollars?

Nyggahs who bag all kinds of nice chics don't care about chics like that too tough to be making plans for more chics, once they're in a different space. Only guys who don't get chics dream about the type of chics they'll get once they're in a different space.

Pum is pum - it's just there to be pressed. What's it going to add to ya life after bussin' a nut?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

So if you've no problem with bagging nice chics. Why would your thought go straight to getting more hoes when you get a million dollars?

Nyggahs who bag all kinds of nice chics don't care about chics like that too tough to be making plans for more chics, once they're in a different space. Only guys who don't get chics dream about the type of chics they'll get once they're in a different space.

Pum is pum - it's just there to be pressed. What's it going to add to ya life after bussin' a nut?
cuz if i was all about the chics and i was bagging a certain type of chics during the time i was struggling, if i got millions of dollars i would upgrade to bagging more chics but they would be executive ones. money enlarges a niggas desires for whatever your poison is. if your poison is women, coccaine, alcohol, whatever it is. the more money you get the greater your desire becomes. its reality brah.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by championeh(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
OP, When you became a Billionaire like you please start demolishing everywhere , rebuild, repaint all the buildings in your village including the Ailala, Obatala, Esu odara, Amadioha and the likes of deities.

Shey you hear?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
dude but obasanjo is someones pops too na. so its ok to call other peoples pops gorilla but we should not mention Shymmexs pops ? come on now. undecided

But he's a public figure that's open to scrutiny. If he can't take the heat - then he should have been a private citizen, simple. My pops is a private citizen, so leave him where he's.

He looks like a gorilla to me. No apologies.

The prick destroyed a lot of lives and he's a curse on the black race. We choose folks we adore/praise differently. I don't have to like those you like. I analyse the achievements of folks and their contributions to their immediate environment and humanity at large, before adoring them. I don't pick folks cos they're powerful or they represent some vacuous non-achievement. I'm a different breed. Learn to respect that.

OBJ's track record speaks for itself. I don't like him, fvck him. And you've to respect that.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

But he's a public figure that's open to scrutiny. If he can't take the heat - then he should have been a private citizen, simple. My pops is a private citizen, so leave him where he's.

He looks like a gorilla to me. No apologies.

The prick destroyed a lot of lives and he's a curse on the black race. We choose folks we adore/praise differently. I don't have to like those you like. I analyse the achievements of folks and their contributions to their immediate environment and humanity at large, before adoring them. I don't pick folks cos they're powerful or they represent some vacuous non-achievement. I'm a different breed. Learn to respect that.

OBJ's track record speaks for itself. I don't like him, fvck him. And you've to respect that.
yes, open to scrutiny. criticize his policies and deeds but dont call him a gorilla. thats not scrutiny. thats someones father and grandfather
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
cuz if i was all about the chics and i was bagging a certain type of chics during the time i was struggling, if i got millions of dollars i would upgrade to bagging more chics but they would be executive ones. money enlarges a niggas desires for whatever your poison is. if your poison is women, coccaine, alcohol, whatever it is. the more money you get the greater your desire becomes. its reality brah.

But what you're alluding to is subjective and it depends on the level the person was before the upgrade. A million dollars isn't even a lot of money. That's something you can rinse within a month. How's that even going to give you "executive chics", even if they exist? Even with more money, that won't increase ya body/mental endurance when it comes to drugs and alcohol.

As long as you're not messing with hoodrats, every other chic on the next level with at least University education and a decent job is basically the same.

More who.res is basically more stress. You can indulge in that when you're still running around in college and uni, trying to compete with ya peers about body counts. Once you get past that stage to a different level and you've earned ya stripes, chics will always be the last thing on ya mind.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
yes, open to scrutiny. criticize his policies and deeds but dont call him a gorilla. thats not scrutiny. thats someones father and grandfather

Lol.

That comes with the territory. All is fair in public scrutiny and the heifer looks like a gorilla. grin

You abuse certain white folks all time and call them all kinds of animals. You've called George Bush all kinds of names in the past. Isn't he someone's father? grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

But what you're alluding to is subjective and it depends on the level the person was before the upgrade. A million dollars isn't even a lot of money. That's something you can rinse within a month. How's that even going to give you "executive chics", even if they exist? Even with more money, that won't increase ya body/mental endurance when it comes to drugs and alcohol.

As long as you're not messing with hoodrats, every other chic on the next level with at least University education and a decent job is basically the same.

More who.res is basically more stress. You can indulge in that when you're still running around in college and uni, trying to compete with ya peers about body counts. Once you get past that stage to a different and you've earned ya stripes, chics will always be the last thing on ya mind.
check my post. i said millions of dollars not 1 million dollars. but nevertheless, the point is that obasanjo is not ALL BAD. look at IBB ? stole all that money and now sittin on his ass in minna not doing anything for anyone and just living lavish of stolen funds. the same with every other kleptocrat. at least obasanjo produces tonnes of food annually that feeds the people and he employs tens of thousands of people. sometimes we have to pick the best of the worst because he who has no sin should cast the first stone. thats all there is to the issue brah. lets not throw the baby out with the bath water
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

That comes with the territory. All is fair in public scrutiny and the heifer looks like a gorilla. grin

You abuse certain white folks all time and call them all kinds of animals. You've called George Bush all kinds of names in the past. Isn't he someone's father
? grin
me abuse george bush or white folks ? i clown people all the time out of jest but there is a line i wouldnt cross. calling a black man a gorilla has racial inferiority undertones to it. you do know the white man thinks black people are gorillas right ? so why would a black man call another black man a gorilla ? yeah i dont cross those type of lines but like i said, i clown people in jest but i never make it offensive and distasteful. but thats what i do, i like clowning around wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
check my post. i said millions of dollars not 1 million dollars. but nevertheless, the point is that obasanjo is not ALL BAD. look at IBB ? stole all that money and now sittin on his ass in minna not doing anything for anyone and just living lavish of stolen funds. the same with every other kleptocrat. at least obasanjo produces tonnes of food annually that feeds the people and he employs tens of thousands of people. sometimes we have to pick the best of the worst because he who has no sin should cast the first stone. thats all there is to the issue brah. lets not throw the baby out with the bath water

So he's not that bad cos he stole others people's lands and decided to create a business with it for profiteering,no?

You mean the same man who was aware that the head of state he was the vice to was going to be assassinated by powerful forces cos of his speech at the African Union, but never bothered to be his brother's keeper isn't bad? The man who denied Awolowo the mandate in 1979? The man who ruled naij for 8 years and never achieved anything? The same man who was used to by certain powers to convince Nelson Mandela to accept the deal that's still plaguing black South Africans? The same man who almost made himself a life president despite not achieving anything? The same man who forced a dead president on Nigeria and a clueless/illiterate vice president, who later became the worst leader to ever govern a country?

OBJ is one of the worst black leaders ever, if not the worst. The guy is the devil and he's responsible for a lot of things wrong with Africa, not just Nigeria. I don't even care if he's Yoruba. I don't like him, period. And who knows how much he stole? He might actually be the richest man in the world.

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

So he's not that bad cos he stole others people's lands and decided to create a business with it for profiteering,no?

You mean the same man who was aware that the head of state he was the vice to was going to be assassinated by powerful forces cos of his speech at the African Union, but never bothered to be his brother's keeper isn't bad? The man who denied Awolowo the mandate in 1979? The man who ruled naij for 8 years and never achieved anything? The same man who was used to by certain powers to convince Nelson Mandela to accept the deal that's still plaguing black South Africans? The same man who almost made himself a life president despite not achieving anything? The same man who forced a dead president on Nigeria and a clueless/illiterate vice president, who later became the worst leader to ever govern a country?

OBJ is one of the worst black leaders ever, if not the worst. The guy is the devil and he's responsible for a lot of things wrong with Africa, not just Nigeria. I don't even care if he's Yoruba. I don't like him, period. And who knows how much he stole? He might actually be the richest man in the world.
now i know you are smoking something lol. yeahhh righttttt. if someone gave you power i am sure you will do worse than obj. you are saying all that cuz someone has not put you in charge of billions of dollars and given you power. you would be the mobutu sese seko of nigeria. gerrarrahiamehn. power corrupts and i know from speaking to you that you will be easily corrupted by power. you will be like that king of swaziland who just points to any fine girl on the street and says bring her to my palace cuz i want to make her my 40th wife grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
me abuse george bush or white folks ? i clown people all the time out of jest but there is a line i wouldnt cross. calling a black man a gorilla has racial inferiority undertones to it. you do know the white man thinks black people are gorillas right ? so why would a black man call another black man a gorilla ? yeah i dont cross those type of lines but like i said, i clown people in jest but i never make it offensive and distasteful. but thats what i do, i like clowning around wink

I'm clowning him as well.

What racial inferiority undertones, when I'm also black? You lot need to start putting things in context.

Yours is even worse cos you do call white folks neanderthals and apart from being foul, it's racist cos you're black and white folks do have neanderthal genes.

Listen, once you become a public figure, everything is fair, especially when you're as messed up as OBJ. It's just like telling the court of public opinion to give their perspective about you. OBJ is just useless.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
now i know you are smoking something lol. yeahhh righttttt. if someone gave you power i am sure you will do worse than obj. you are saying all that cuz someone has not put you in charge of billions of dollars and given you power. you would be the mobutu sese seko of nigeria. gerrarrahiamehn. power corrupts and i know from speaking to you that you will be easily corrupted by power. you will be like that king of swaziland who just points to any fine girl on the street and says bring her to my palace cuz i want to make her my 40th wife grin

No, your mentality is just primitive and you're no different from the average African. Not everyone is greedy and can be corrupted by power. It's a mentality thing and also about discipline.

Why didn't power corrupt Awolowo?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

I'm clowning him as well.

What racial inferiority undertones, when I'm also black? You lot need to start putting things in context.

Yours is even worse cos you do call white folks neanderthals
and apart from being foul, it's racist cos you're black and white folks do have neanderthal genes.

Listen, once you become a public figure, everything is fair, especially when you're as messed up as OBJ. It's just like telling the court of public opinion to give their perspective about you. OBJ is just useless.
they are neanderthals. the white man will tell you he is a neanderthal. thats not abusive. its facts

this is dailymail britain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2599854/Europeans-closer-Neanderthals-thought-Ancient-DNA-humans-species-interbreeding-outside-Africa.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Italy Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.