Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks (92274 Views)

Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by maximunimpact(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
really?
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by frisky2good(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Make e no beta for that photographer. Nonsense jati jati
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Youngk(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
nonsense reaction .the only thing I dey see for the reaction na Bleep and fucking

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by samtuns: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
check out d gap btw d bride n d bestman

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
contactmorak:
You all have probably seen this photo of a best man with his hands placed on a bride's behind which went viral on social media. According to the best man's wife who also happens to be the groom's sister, it was the wedding photographer who directed the couple and his best man to pose that way. See her rant after the cut...

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/wife-of-bestman-holding-brides-butts-in.html

And someone is married to that sailors mouth? Yuck shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Weirdone:
Thanks for further messing with our brains undecided. It was better when we thought the butt grabbing guy was a random dude on the train.
Dude.. You got me laughing real hard!!!! !

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by tintingz(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Professional photographer you say? undecided

Someone pass me that shotgun.
angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by illiad: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
A photographer gave such directive?
Shoot him!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
I still don't get it!

According to her, the best man is her Hubby while the Groom is her Blood Brother?

So which means she divorced her husband and is getting married to her brother (incest) and then her ex-husband is the bestman

The weed that lady smoked was mixed and dried with rat piss!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by JoeCutie(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Then your brother must be fvcking hôrny to hold his blood sister like that. No matter how you try putting it, it doesn't just make sense. Da fu..

If there are people who should grow the fvck up like you advised, it is...

• Your brother, who, for whatever reason, held his blood sister by the yansh on a photoshoot on her wedding day.

• The photographer. I mean, this guy should just grow up in this business of his. What was he thinking? Where was he looking? That's a zero professionally!

• You! For thinking that nothing is wrong with the way your blood brother is holding you on a public photoshoot on your wedding day. He should hold your boobs too, nothing is wrong with that. After all, he's your blood brother, isn't he? Abeg enter inside go kpansh your husband jhoor.

End time photoshoot
! undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Aspireahead(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
lawanson44:
I still don't get it!

According to her, the best man is her Hubby while the Groom is her Blood Brother?

So which means she divorced her husband and is getting married to her brother (incest) and then her ex-husband is the bestman

The weed that lady smoked was mixed and dried with rat piss!
no...the guy touching her butt which people claim is the bestman is actually the husband...and the guy who people claimed is her husband is the brother..
i hope i helped

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by tgmservice: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by tgmservice: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Park one side hoe!!! Doing ur hubby and bestman on ur wedding nyt. Shameless!!!
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by urshawmoore(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
#Uncensored

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by daizylove(f): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nawa oh!... see as the best man griped the brides bum as if it was his last chance to hold a girl's butt in his life shocked.....but anyway sha his wife got temper and from her post it's not entirely his fault the picture came out that way......beware of demon photographer....trying to put assunder wink

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:23am On Dec 19, 2015
Na wa for Nlders o. The woman was simply saying that the guy on white is her brother, while the one holding the butt is her husband. She is the bride in the picture. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Chomsky1967(f): 12:26am On Dec 19, 2015
Chanchit:
Its you that need to grow some fvcking brain, if the photographer is stvpid must you all also be?
Help me ask her biko
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Chomsky1967(f): 12:27am On Dec 19, 2015
vintino:
Ok we hear... . We can c u luv ur husband grin grin
Wucked! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Opoki(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Make I just dey here dey observe.

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by timunstopable: 12:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Next time dont hire Ajegunle Photographer

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by timunstopable: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2015
You don't get it
She wasnt in the pix
The husband is the one holding the brides ass
The Groom is her brother

make una dey take time read

JoeCutie:
Then your brother must be fvcking hôrny to hold his blood sister like that. No matter how you try putting it, it doesn't just make sense. Da fu..

If there are people who should grow the fvck up like you advised, it is...

• Your brother, who, for whatever reason, held his blood sister by the yansh on a photoshoot on her wedding day.

• The photographer. I mean, this guy should just grow up in this business of his. What was he thinking? Where was he looking? That's a zero professionally!

• You! For thinking that nothing is wrong with the way your blood brother is holding you on a public photoshoot on your wedding day. He should hold your boobs too, nothing is wrong with that. After all, he's your blood brother, isn't he? Abeg enter inside go kpansh your husband jhoor.

End time photoshoot
! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by timunstopable: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Na wa for Nlders o. The woman was simply saying that the guy on white is her brother, while the one holding the butt is her husband. She is the bride in the picture. Haba!

Last time I checked the groom suit is usually different from the grooms men

The guy in white is the groom and also her brother

The husband is the one holding d bride ass

she wasnt in the picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:52am On Dec 19, 2015
timunstopable:

Last time I checked the groom suit is usually different from the grooms men

The guy in white is the groom and also her brother

The husband is the one holding d bride ass

she wasnt in the picture
which one is Groom's suit? The bride is telling that the guy she's holding is her Broda, while the one holding her is her hubby and not best man. Are you the photographer?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by timunstopable: 1:07am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
which one is Groom's suit? The bride is telling that the guy she's holding is her Broda, while the one holding her is her hubby and not best man. Are you the photographer?
Lol no

u know wot before you guys confuse me am out

who cares anyway
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Elxandre(m): 1:16am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Does it make any sense that the best man would be on a distinct white suit?
That was the best man holding the bride's yansh grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by iconSAGE1(m): 1:18am On Dec 19, 2015
This kind Bride wey de shout "Bleep" like say she de repeat prayer point, hmmm I smell something fishy ooo
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Bamz(m): 1:53am On Dec 19, 2015
LOL but what's with the expletives? undecided
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by philips70(m): 1:58am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

grin grin grin grin Una see the army of dullards una don create full Nairaland? The biggest problem we have right now is not a dying economy but a growing army of uneducated youths. Many of those commenting here are in higher institutions of learning and some graduates.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by dabossman(m): 2:06am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Chai, Tonye e nor suppose be you wey go dey exhibit comprehension problem like this. The foul mouth who is the subject of this thread is not in the picture. She must have been standing beside the moronic "professional photographer" along with the other bridesmaids while her husband, who happens to also be her brother's bestman is grabbing her new sister in law's butt.

Hope you gerrit now?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by FuckTheMod: 2:16am On Dec 19, 2015
contactmorak:
You all have probably seen this photo of a best man with his hands placed on a bride's behind which went viral on social media. According to the best man's wife who also happens to be the groom's sister, it was the wedding photographer who directed the couple and his best man to pose that way. See her rant after the cut...

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/wife-of-bestman-holding-brides-butts-in.html
Mumu girl

She must be mentally unstable

If the the photographer is stupíd, must her husband be so stupíd too

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Waksdabos(m): 2:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Chai!!!!! I pity the man dat married such a nonsensically loquacious wife in an era of making "common sense"!. Honestly, I can't rightly comprehend all the garbage she drops in trying to explain such a pitiable photoshoot.
As for d photographer, abeg pass me dat A.K 47 there! I really need to blast a real sense of professionalism into that skull of his.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by overlord77: 2:28am On Dec 19, 2015
iceberylin:
What's she even saying undecided

She just learnt how to use the phrase "grow a brain". Some pple never know when to shut up or.speak up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.