Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks (92275 Views)

Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by samopeyemi: 2:36am On Dec 19, 2015
The best man must have 'bribed' the photographer.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Pamelayoung: 2:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Professional photographer indeed, he cud hv as well ask her to kiss d bestman. Professional my foot.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by toprealman: 3:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Professional photographer my foot.
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by qtx(m): 3:17am On Dec 19, 2015
heyyyyy new wife . u dont talK like one. rather ur language is like that of hardcore rapper. e.g snoop. dog or ice cube's lyrics. na wa o
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by niggi4life(m): 4:33am On Dec 19, 2015
y did I wake up around 4.30am to read this confusing shiit... Hangover is really a terrible thing ooo.
This woman just confused me beyond recognition.
Who is the groom who is her hubby?
Is the guy in white the groom and the guy holding her ass the hubby? Who is the best man? The guy in white and the guy grabbing her ass?
Mscheeeew....am off to bed again jor.
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by AmeLonRo(m): 4:39am On Dec 19, 2015
End time photographer instruction! BUT how does this make 1 dollar = 1 naira? grin
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by biafranqueen: 4:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Is that not called a hip?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Oluschenco(m): 5:15am On Dec 19, 2015
Photographer asked the groom to fold his hands while d best man grabs d brides booty. izzzokay.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by harry509: 5:19am On Dec 19, 2015
contactmorak:
You all have probably seen this photo of a best man with his hands placed on a bride's behind which went viral on social media. According to the best man's wife who also happens to be the groom's sister, it was the wedding photographer who directed the couple and his best man to pose that way. See her rant after the cut...

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/wife-of-bestman-holding-brides-butts-in.html
can u imagin lolz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by OlivetBen(m): 5:22am On Dec 19, 2015
It's glaring that the guy is her hubby. If u look @their fingers u will see wedding rings but d guy @d middle has no wedding ring. To me they did this show to generate talks that's all.
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 19, 2015
philips70:
grin grin grin grin Una see the army of dullards una don create full Nairaland? The biggest problem we have right now is not a dying economy but a growing army of uneducated youths. Many of those commenting here are in higher institutions of learning and some graduates.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

Bross I go fight you oh, nothing wey laugh no force me do for bed as I read dis ur comment. If na mess, I don mess taya, piss join, even shi†̥. grin grin

You owe me a new bed sheet angry

Na d economy badt nau, how u wan make guys know book when the price of garri is on a steady increase? tongue
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by 9jatatafo(m): 5:53am On Dec 19, 2015
The lady needs some brain cleaning please OP call me vulcanized to use his machine to inflate her brain a little for the dust to go. The guy holding her bum seems to have some shares in her kpekus. Shameless thing
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Harfisco(m): 6:15am On Dec 19, 2015
Abi ori fotografa fee buru ni,abi best man fee ya were ni
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by HRich(m): 6:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Chanchit:
Its you that need to grow some fvcking brain, if the photographer is stvpid must you all also be?
You everyone in this forum is Stewpid? I don't get your point.
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by HRich(m): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in that, the best man never even do anything, he's only holding hands.
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by UjSizzle(f): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2015
Abeg she should drift! That picture is weird on so many levels and the photographer is cray cray grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Otuabaroku: 6:27am On Dec 19, 2015

Best-man those boots are made for walking... And that's just what they'll do, one of these days boots are gonna walk all over you
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Jalinco: 6:31am On Dec 19, 2015
How can a bestie gather the bride's butt like that?
What was in his mind?
Why did the bride comfortable with the grab?
What the hell did they think the groom will think?

Bestie should know that when Russian plane cross Turkey space too lives were lost

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Bigii(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2015
What's she saying All I can read is ''fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking... Huh!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by eric111111(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2015
My friend stop that ur fucking grammar

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by creepsyme(f): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2015
I did not see any wife of bestman anywhere, all I saw is the bestman holding the brides butts.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 19, 2015
the lady is stupid, she has np excuse to justify dis. so if photographer say mke hm touch breast hm for touch

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by amtaken(f): 6:47am On Dec 19, 2015
She's defending him now like 2Shots and Mustapha Audu's wives, when they fight she will tell us the true story. 'Sebi' 2Shot's wife is now singing like a bird.

Hmnnn.

Obirin!
contactmorak:
You all have probably seen this photo of a best man with his hands placed on a bride's behind which went viral on social media. According to the best man's wife who also happens to be the groom's sister, it was the wedding photographer who directed the couple and his best man to pose that way. See her rant after the cut...

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/wife-of-bestman-holding-brides-butts-in.html
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Sheyitee: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2015
Sharp guy

Check my signature to see more info about each software …………
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK MAYA TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK 3DS MAX 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK INVENTOR 2015 TRAINING VIDEO
AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 TUTORIAL VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by mudiana(m): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2015
ur professional photographer is a drunkard.
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by plendil: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2015
IF she had said the guy holding her is hubby and the one behind him is the bestman (bestman and hubby usually wear same suit), while that on white is bros, it would be more plausible. she only ended confusing us the more.
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Aspireahead:

no...the guy touching her butt which people claim is the bestman is actually the husband...and the guy who people claimed is her husband is the brother..
i hope i helped

Ok. Now i gerrit
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by isinno: 7:11am On Dec 19, 2015
urshawmoore:
#Uncensored
Ok! Is that how ur Backside was held on your wedding day? Nah who come hold your backside on ur wedding day?
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by isinno: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2015
urshawmoore:
#Uncensored
Ok! Was that how ur Backside was held on your wedding day? Nah who come hold your backside on ur wedding day?
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Odeyinigbin(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2015
End time wedding! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Sheyitee: 7:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Check my signature to see more info about each software …………
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL - http:///gZ5Vro

AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL- http:///ltsgQp

AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL - http:///bS5bSC

Autodesk Maya training videos- http:///IVUxr5

Autodesk 3ds Max® 2015 training videos - http:///TacGZ7

Autodesk Inventor 2015 training video - http:///CsMe6a

STAAD.PRO TRAINING VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE - http:///5XBk7m

AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL

ENGINEERS - http:///S9RkU2

AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS -

http:///dlBktr

SOLIDWORKS TRAINING VIDEOS IS AVAILABLE - http:///fNmltp

AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 BASIC AND ADVANCE TRAINING VIDEOS STILL

AVAILABLE - http:///I1NK1x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.