Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks (92277 Views)

Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by LargeBreed(m): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Y ur brother go package ur ynash. He dey mad ni?
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Elxandre:

Does it make any sense that the best man would be on a distinct white suit?
That was the best man holding the bride's yansh grin
the guy on white suit is NOT the bestman but her brother. How can the bestman were different suit from the groom? She was touching her brother while hubby was grabbing her butt. This is very simple
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin Una see the army of dullards una don create full Nairaland? The biggest problem we have right now is not a dying economy but a growing army of uneducated youths. Many of those commenting here are in higher institutions of learning and some graduates.
I think people have already formed opinion before reading the post. Common sense should have been applied though
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by docjeph(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2015
wat she is trying to say is dat, d dude holding her butt is d groom dat is, her hubby. while d guy on white is her blood broda. I think d bestman is not in d pix or maybe we can't identify him 4rm d pix
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by JoeCutie(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2015
timunstopable:
You don't get it
She wasnt in the pix
The husband is the one holding the brides ass
The Groom is her brother

make una dey take time read

Oh oh oh! Is that it? Oh, yeah. Well...in that case, there's still a problem. Her husband is a fvcking pervert to hold her wife's brother's wife's ass in that manner. She really needs to ask her husband some questions. And I'm sure she has. undecided

Thanks for opening my eye though
. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by hustler86(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Larablink:
All she is saying make no sense undecided.
She's tryin 2justify their err.
Kkb pretty n let's mke it fun.#phcitysmiley
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by hustler86(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2015
Larablink:
All she is saying make no sense undecided.
She's tryin 2justify their err.
Kffb pretty n let's mke it fun.#phcitysmiley
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Chanchit: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2015
HRich:
You everyone in this forum is Stewpid? I don't get your point.

Let me summarize what the bride said, she said the photographer is a professional photographer that he ordered them to pose like that, so we should all grow a fvking brain.
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Sanchase: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2015
The response from the girl has fvck fvck in every sentence, is she trying to tell us that she is America or she can't make simple sentences. small girl receive sense, invading your sentences with the word "fvck" demonstrates that you have a bad command of English. You could use the word but the fewer the better and still make more sense.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Broda09: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2015
This was in Nairobi Kenya. Mafisi (hyenas) sacco is what men on the prawl for sex call themselves
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Ninilowo(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Harrybanty:
Am I the only one that does not see any sense in her reaction?
No, we plenty. The explanation no hold water walahi. Very soon if her oga dey nack her brother's wife, she ll be the one to be crying foul. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by kamsioghene(f): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2015
schumastic:
why didnt you appear in the picture ma? you know what, just do us a favor and gerra ere men for Real...

Obviously, it's just a photograph of the couple nd d grooms men.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by OCHOdee(f): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Chanchit:
Its you that need to grow some fvcking brain, if the photographer is stvpid must you all also be?

Exactly! I can tell that she's even lying about the whole issue. A lady that has a brain and has a clear conscience won't throw insults. Rather, would just give a statement that everyone would understand...
Her cup of tea though

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Cybertext(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Nigerians and comprehension problem... Abeg if you can't read the whole epistle, just try and read the topic of the thread very well.... ( the wife of the bestman is not the bride) the girl ranting is not even in the picture.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by 2rez: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2015
lawanson44:
I still don't get it!

According to her, the best man is her Hubby while the Groom is her Blood Brother?

So which means she divorced her husband and is getting married to her brother (incest) and then her ex-husband is the bestman

The weed that lady smoked was mixed and dried with rat piss!

grin spot on holmes. Tha bit.ch wanna mess up with my brain like seriously. If i get her right, she married her blood brother Indeed, that's an endtime marriage
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by oglalasioux(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Wetin concern fowl with tooth brush
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by zeezy1: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2015
The groom is her blood brother and the best man is her hubby! So, her hubby held her blood brother's bride ass like that? What an interesting family!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by tiredface: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2015
SHE'S NOT A SMART PERSON AT ALL. SO SAD

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by cooljist: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Obama issues pardons, commutations
http:///1Rv0Z7A
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Elxandre(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2015
UjSizzle:
Abeg she should drift! That picture is weird on so many levels and the photographer is cray cray grin

TonyeBarcanista:
the guy on white suit is NOT the bestman but her brother. How can the bestman were different suit from the groom? She was touching her brother while hubby was grabbing her butt. This is very simple
Ujsizzle I think this was the true situation cheesy
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by demobaba1(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Jobless people coupled with Joblessness. People should get something doing !!!
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Harmony92(f): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2015
esere826:
Kids. I'll help you understand what she is saying.
The guy in white is her brother, while the guy touching her bum is her husband
wicked grin
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Codyt(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
WHen will that stupid photographer
ask me to pose this way?

No phographer dare try it in my family...
he dey craze! undecided
Apparently the photographer was still describing a pose before someone else took it. That picture wasn't taken by the photographer. Ya'll should chill at times sef. Is it everyday! undecided
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by egobetatoday: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Alubosa:
Shebi the professional photographer for kukuma don ask am make him hold am for bleast. Arrant nonesense

i don laff tire. the funny thing is that his two hands(bestman) are on the brides hips. Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Sunshinelady(f): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2015
esere826:
Kids. I'll help you understand what she is saying.
The guy in white is her brother, while the guy touching her bum is her husband
. Oh oh oh oh, does dat mean she is the lady in d pic , & d groom is not her husband? As in, she is just posing with her brother(d groom) ? Cos dats d only way dis pic will make sense to me
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by timunstopable: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Nairaland with I too know highly opinated folks.Feeling they must always be right

Simple the girl is not in d picture

She didnt even state that

someone saying the best man is the one wearing white is just dumb.

Her Hubby is holding the d bride

Her brother is the groom

that is ll she said simple

Even the topic says it all.Wife of Bestman in pix speaks.Meaning she wasnt in the pix bt came to the defence of her husband

Awon ITk association

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Sunshinelady(f): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2015
Weirdone:
Thanks for further messing with our brains undecided. It was better when we thought the butt grabbing guy was a random dude on the train.
. Lmao @d title 'butt grabbing guy'. Na im name ni? shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by IndianaJay: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2015
She says the best man is her brother.

It's probably a picture taken awkwardly, sometimes that happens..........
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Sunshinelady(f): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
Then your brother must be fvcking hôrny to hold his blood sister like that. No matter how you try putting it, it doesn't just make sense. Da fu..

If there are people who should grow the fvck up like you advised, it is...

• Your brother, who, for whatever reason, held his blood sister by the yansh on a photoshoot on her wedding day.

• The photographer. I mean, this guy should just grow up in this business of his. What was he thinking? Where was he looking? That's a zero professionally!

• You! For thinking that nothing is wrong with the way your blood brother is holding you on a public photoshoot on your wedding day. He should hold your boobs too, nothing is wrong with that. After all, he's your blood brother, isn't he? Abeg enter inside go kpansh your husband jhoor.

End time photoshoot
! undecided
. 'Your brother, who for wateva reason held his blood sister by d yansh on a photoshoot on her wedding day' ..hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by dunlie: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
WHen will that stupid photographer
ask me to pose this way?

No phographer dare try it in my family...
he dey craze! undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Sunshinelady(f): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Aspireahead:

no...the guy touching her butt which people claim is the bestman is actually the husband...and the guy who people claimed is her husband is the brother..
i hope i helped
no you r wrong. How can d bestman wear a distinctive colour. & read her comments again u ll decipher, wat u r sayin isnt d case

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by dunlie: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2015
iceberylin:
What's she even saying undecided

I tire for her..oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.