Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) (34804 Views)

Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. / Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / Ikpeazu And Wife Share Food To School Children. Shoes, Bags, Balls, Books Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
DikeOha882:
Which kamalu, the one beside star paper? Is it omenazu? Enyinnaya publicising unmarked roads, do tell your interim principal that we have gone beyond this level, he should go and learn work from Sullivan at Udi

Tell them plz,they should go n deceive their ngwa brother.obasanjo should have even asked wether that road is durable.I dnt know what is wrong with abia
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Amagmilton(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
MCMLXXVI:
STILL BUILDING ROADS WITH OPEN GUTTERS IN THE 21ST CENTURY?

JESUS CHRIST! NIGERIANS, WHEN ARE WE READY TO DEVELOP? THIS IS THE TYPE OF ROAD A GOVERNOR IS BUILDING IN IN A LARGE URBAN CENTER LIKE ABA, AND HE'S NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF HIMSELF. CUTTING RIBBONS AND INVITING CAMERAMEN AS HE COMMISSIONS A ROAD WITH OPEN GUTTERS WHICH WILL ACT AS BREEDING GROUNDS FOR MOSQUITOES AND MALARIA BY JUNE NEXT YEAR. AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THE FOOL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO INSTALL STREETLIGHTS OR PLANT A SINGLE TREE THERE TO HELP MITIGATE URBAN TEMPERATURES?

THIS IS AT A TIME CITIES IN PROGRESSIVE COUNTRIES ARE PUSHING FOR GREEN ROOFS IN THEIR SKYSCRAPERS, A SHAMELESS BUFFOON IN NIGERIA IS PROUD TO COMMISSION A ROAD WITH OPEN GUTTERS!

I BLAME NGWA PEOPLE FOR THEIR FOOLISHNESS. ANYWAY, ABA NA THEIR LAND, AND IKPEAZU NA THEIR SON. WHEN HE'S DONE MISRULING THEM AND LEAVING ABA AS THE SHITHOLE IT STILL IS, I HOPE THEY DON'T COMPLAIN.
....You are the biggest ediot ever, people like you are as poor as a church rat, but you have the efforntary to stay in your face me i face you room in one remote area of lagos or in your mud house in ibadan to condemn what your five generations can never afford....Do you know how much that governor have spent on roads in Aba alone?...do you know how many sets of roads that man is dualizing at a time?.... cone headed f..ool.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
freshvine:
We've umuola community in Abia state and Rumuola community in Rivers State.

There's Isiokpo community in both Rivers and Imo state.

Again... We've egbema in both Rivers and Imo state.

Yet Tonyebarcanista and his rastafarians think igboland ends in imo river. grin
You funny Ó. Wetin concern me whether Igboland end for fulani desert? Why una like to drag me into controversy na?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by jamjo: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
cutekhalifa:
Cement road as well....

Cement road in did rubbish , When will we Nigerians stop celebrating mediocrity , At this time we are still building roads without sidewalks open drainage, no marking no signs ..
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bush governor, THIS is what your road should look like:

The people that live in places like this don't have two heads, you hear? EWU!

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rossikk:
As usual, not a single thought for PEDESTRIANS. No sidewalks, so let pedestrians walk along the open gutter. Pathetic, worthless rubbish. I'm shocked OBJ is associating with this primitive, embarrassing garbage.
Which one is obj associating with garbage? Is obj known for building world class roads himself?
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rossikk:

Chai! I love this your picture. Where in Nigeria was it taken?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abagworo:

It was not taken in Nigeria. But there are parts of Nigeria you will find construction of similar quality - places like Abuja, Calabar, Uyo, Lagos CBD etc.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
DikeOha882:
Onye wu asuanwuru nke a? Enyia Kamalu street beside street beside star paper mill Aba which is about 200 metres was commissioned, may God have mercy for you
How far with that star paper mill sef? Is it still functional?
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

JESUS CHRIST! NIGERIANS, WHEN ARE WE READY TO DEVELOP? THIS IS THE TYPE OF ROAD A GOVERNOR IS BUILDING IN IN A LARGE URBAN CENTER LIKE ABA, AND HE'S NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF HIMSELF. CUTTING RIBBONS AND INVITING CAMERAMEN AS HE COMMISSIONS A ROAD WITH OPEN GUTTERS WHICH WILL ACT AS BREEDING GROUNDS FOR MOSQUITOES AND MALARIA BY JUNE NEXT YEAR. AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THE FOOL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO INSTALL STREETLIGHTS OR PLANT A SINGLE TREE THERE TO HELP MITIGATE URBAN TEMPERATURES?

THIS IS AT A TIME CITIES IN PROGRESSIVE COUNTRIES ARE PUSHING FOR GREEN ROOFS IN THEIR SKYSCRAPERS, A SHAMELESS BUFFOON IN NIGERIA IS PROUD TO COMMISSION A ROAD WITH OPEN GUTTERS!

I BLAME NGWA PEOPLE FOR THEIR FOOLISHNESS. ANYWAY, ABA NA THEIR LAND, AND IKPEAZU NA THEIR SON. WHEN HE'S DONE MISRULING THEM AND LEAVING ABA AS THE SHITHOLE IT STILL IS, I HOPE THEY DON'T COMPLAIN.
Don't u think u were really harsh brother
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by santinoj(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Stop being deceived and hyping on negativity. Finally a governor who wants to work for Aba has come and all you are all doing is bringing you down. Someone mentioned Kamalu is just 200m, we'll it's actually 800m+ to the river with 2 spurs of 100m+ exiting to Okpolu-Umuobo Road. The roads have have marked with walkways being built on both sides. It is still undergoing construction and about 85% complete. See first two pictures of Kamalu as at today. Second pics are from just completed full overlay of asphalt at St. Michaels by the same company. This was done strictly at night to avoid disturbing traders during the day.

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by santinoj(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
More.

They will be marked.

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by santinoj(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
A senator who served for close to 16 years lives on Kamalu and yet did nothing. Now the governor has done it and some people who aren't even in the state to help in development are condemning him. Pathetic!
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by guideman: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
I can see that you are brain dead and talks through the anus. You can give your opinion without casting aspersions on any body or group. Better go and learn some manners because you've got none. For your information, go round the cities in Nigeria and you will see open gutters. The choice between open and closed gutter depends on the location of the gutter. Don't come here to make assertions that are baseless. Aba suffered almost 16 years of neglect and someone has to start from somewhere to rebuild it. So hold your stupid opinion to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by guideman: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

I BLAME NGWA PEOPLE FOR THEIR FOOLISHNESS. ANYWAY, ABA NA THEIR LAND, AND IKPEAZU NA THEIR SON. WHEN HE'S DONE MISRULING THEM AND LEAVING ABA AS THE SHITHOLE IT STILL IS, I HOPE THEY DON'T COMPLAIN.Mumu talk. Brainless and without styles. Go and learn some manners
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 12:37am On Dec 20, 2015
This Ikpeazu is doing very well,those looking for road mark should know that markings has nothing to do with durability. The thickness of all the roads he is building is good. I can see some people insulting the ngwa peopke and I must say it the way it is,the ethinic divide being exhibited by the other non ngwa parts of abia will come back to hunt the igbo nation one day. Leave these people to enjoy their tenure there is nothing bad in power going round. These roads are not express roads so don't expect dual carriage ways. These roads are big enough for inner street roads.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by santinoj(m): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2015
These roads are big enough for inner street roads.

It's actually called Kamalu Street.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 12:43am On Dec 20, 2015
kevinscore:

Tell them plz,they should go n deceive their ngwa brother.obasanjo should have even asked wether that road is durable.I dnt know what is wrong with abia
The standard of the road is ok,at the moment no other Igbo governor is doing better than this guy interms of number of roads under construction. After hating him for a while because of t a orji I came to see the angle he is working from. Abians are lucky this time around
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:44am On Dec 20, 2015
santinoj:
Stop being deceived and hyping on negativity. Finally a governor who wants to work for Aba has come and all you are all doing is bringing you down. Someone mentioned Kamalu is just 200m, we'll it's actually 800m+ to the river with 2 spurs of 100m+ exiting to Okpolu-Umuobo Road. The roads have have marked with walkways being built on both sides. It is still undergoing construction and about 85% complete. See first two pictures of Kamalu as at today. Second pics are from just completed full overlay of asphalt at St. Michaels by the same company. This was done strictly at night to avoid disturbing traders during the day.

Lovely pictures. Ikpeazu will change the face of Aba for good. I always knew it would take an Ngwa Governor to build Aba. Otti and his boys should simply support Ikpeazu for the good of all.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 12:49am On Dec 20, 2015
asha80:
No markings on the roads
Who marked it when it was red earth? Build standard road and shove the markings down below.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by cheruv: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2015
freshvine:
We've umuola community in Abia state and Rumuola community in Rivers State.

There's Isiokpo community in both Rivers and Imo state.

Again... We've egbema in both Rivers and Imo state.

Yet Tonyebarcanista and his rastafarians think igboland ends in imo river. grin
No mind him...when am through with what am cooking for Rivers state, barca and his kinsmen won't know what shipped them to bayelsa state grin
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by cheruv: 12:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Abagworo:

Enyi I di iberibe oo shocked
Ebe a o yiri gi naijiria
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 12:57am On Dec 20, 2015
DikeOha882:
Which kamalu, the one beside star paper? Is it omenazu? Enyinnaya publicising unmarked roads, do tell your interim principal that we have gone beyond this level, he should go and learn work from Sullivan at Udi
My dear when was the last time you visited enugu? Most of Sulivan Chime roads are caving in,real pot holes are taking over. The only man that built solid road remains Peter 0bi and his roads are not wider than these Ikpeazu's own in anyway. Let's stop hating a working Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:59am On Dec 20, 2015
francondu:
Who marked it when it was red earth? Build standard road and shove the markings down below.
OMG, you are damn hilarious.
who marked it when it was red earth kwa? Hahaha
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:01am On Dec 20, 2015
francondu:
My dear when was the last time you visited enugu? Most of Sulivan Chime roads are caving in,real pot holes are taking over. The only man that built solid road remains Peter 0bi and his roads are not wider than these Ikpeazu's own in anyway. Let's stop hating a working Igbo man.
Now, all you wrote here are lies.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 1:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Rossikk:

This road is not wider than the Ikpeazu's own. The only good thing about this one is the avenue trees in the background and the sidewalk of which the abia government can still fix in the days ahead.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 1:01am On Dec 20, 2015
guideman:
The choice between open and closed gutter depends on the location of the gutter.

I think it's best you keep quiet and cease embarrassing yourself with bush comments like this.

I wonder what ''location'' are all the streets in Europe and America for them to all have covered drains, with sidewalks.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 1:04am On Dec 20, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Now, all you wrote here are lies.
I know I cannot be 100% correct but try and visit Enugu town. Nowas by Nike lake area. Visit the old medical students side that links to ogui you will notice what I reported

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:08am On Dec 20, 2015
francondu:
I know I cannot be 100% correct but try and visit Enugu town. Nowas by Nike lake area. Visit the old medical students side that links to ogui you will notice what I reported
Enugu has the best solid city roads east of the Niger.
Most are not caving in like u reported .
I live in Enugu town.
That nowas is part of the agenda of the new governor, don't think it was done within the past 8 years by the past governor
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 1:13am On Dec 20, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Enugu has the best solid city roads east of the Niger.
Most are not caving in like u reported .
I live in Enugu town.
That nowas is part of the agenda of the new governor, don't think it was done within the past 8 years by the past governor
Am happy you agree with me on that axis,as a visitor I thought that side was just fixed by Chime too,now I know better. I like people like you because didn't start beating about the bush rather you went straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by santinoj(m): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2015
francondu:
This road is not wider than the Ikpeazu's own. The only good thing about this one is the avenue trees in the background and the sidewalk of which the abia government can still fix in the days ahead.

Kamalu Street is having sidewalks. One side already 75% finished. The other side will commence with street lights. There is major rehab of roads going in in main Aba. Total rehab of St Michaels, Jubilee, Hospital Road, Old Courts, Cameron Road, etc. All these will have new asphalt overlay, cleaned out drains, road markings and street lighting. Let's be fair, the governor is working. The major problem in Aba today is the people have to help the government. They need to be clean and change this mindset of littering everywhere with waste.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:17am On Dec 20, 2015
francondu:

Even Peter Obi's roads have caved at many places. The Nkpor flyover did not even last up to 2years. Politics is all about lie, deceit and partisanship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Seeks 7 Months Tenure Extension Aborted By Impeachment / Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos / Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.