Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) (34805 Views)

Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. / Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / Ikpeazu And Wife Share Food To School Children. Shoes, Bags, Balls, Books Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by santinoj(m): 1:09am On Dec 21, 2015
I did this on Kamalu back in June. I've been personally following the construction of this road.

https://www.nairaland.com/2400330/kamalu-street-aba-undergoing-construction

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 3:48am On Dec 21, 2015
francondu:
The road is a quality road. I've seen it myself, the thickness and materials they are using are all of high quality. The drainages are wide and deep. Markings does not have any corelation with quality. The guy is trying even civil servants in his state are now happy over his performance when it comes to payment of salary.

The drainages are ....what?

I mean, here's a good example of our peoples' lack of exposure to how things are done in civilized societies, and how this allows politicians to get away with substandard work.

Here's a guy PRAISING TO HIGH HEAVENS a road built with ''wide and deep'' OPEN GUTTERS, like it was the very epitome of world class state-of-the-art construction and engineering.

Sometimes you have to wonder if it isn't true that a people get the leaders they deserve. Heaven help us!
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Ibos are finally waking up to reality of Nigetian politics.
You cannot produce a President of Nigeria on your own.....impossible!

You must go to the Kingmakers and get noticed. Good job to Abians for inviting Obasanjo to highlight their interest in mainstream politics.

With this new development....death to Biafra.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2015
20th century road with no side walk, we have to many sychophants in Abia, Abia state mustbe liberated from sychophancy for thestate to work and position itself as the no 1 state in nigeria cos we are educated,we are skillful in all we do, we are the japan of africa, just tell me what we can't fabricate in Abia (Aba) we have oil and gas in abundance, we have the market. Abia is the most blessed state in the eastcoast and we deserve more
santinoj:

The picture used is old. The road was marked before the commissioning. You can see the same road with the markings in the attached picture.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
priscaoge:
undecided undecided undecided

@kachisbarbie I no see u inside that pic grin

taah
Werrin concern me with your feedeefee.
No make me vex this christmas, lest I serve you "otele okuko" when you visit me.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

taah
Werrin concern me with your feedeefee.
No make me vex this christmas, lest I serve you "otele okuko" when you visit me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Otele Okuko ke? cheesy U are mean cry cry
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
jamjo:

Cement road in did rubbish , When will we Nigerians stop celebrating mediocrity , At this time we are still building roads without sidewalks open drainage, no marking no signs ..
Abians voted a dullard as governor.... Thied TA orji's puppet,
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
jamjo:

My friend for you to defend mediocrity that tells me you have a long way to go. Anyway in a crowd of blind, one eye person will be king. we built for our safety
I never said side work was bad but open drainage doesn't condemn a road to low quality that's my point. Safety! Yes I agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rossikk:

The drainages are ....what?

I mean, here's a good example of our peoples' lack of exposure to how things are done in civilized societies, and how this allows politicians to get away with substandard work.

Here's a guy PRAISING TO HIGH HEAVENS a road built with ''wide and deep'' OPEN GUTTERS, like it was the very epitome of world class state-of-the-art construction and engineering.

Sometimes you have to wonder if it isn't true that a people get the leaders they deserve. Heaven help us!
It seems it will be world class if it is covered and the gutter not wide and deep. Covering can be done any time any day,the most important thing is good quality road not beautification as far as am concerned

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by santinoj(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
DikeOha882:
20th century road with no side walk, we have to many sychophants in Abia, Abia state mustbe liberated from sychophancy for thestate to work and position itself as the no 1 state in nigeria cos we are educated,we are skillful in all we do, we are the japan of africa, just tell me what we can't fabricate in Abia (Aba) we have oil and gas in abundance, we have the market. Abia is the most blessed state in the eastcoast and we deserve more

Bros as we speak sidewalks are being built on both sides. One side is already at 80% completion.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by asha80(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
santinoj:

Bros as we speak sidewalks are being built on both sides. One side is already at 80% completion.
pics will do the trick

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by santinoj(m): 1:23am On Dec 22, 2015
asha80:
pics will do the trick

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 6:59am On Dec 22, 2015
^^^ I hope Rossikk sees this,maybe he will come up with another excuse that the sidewalk is not painted. if am given a million time to vote I will vote for this Ikpeazu even as I pray that this is not initial gra gra.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=santinoj post=41226024][/quote]Any update on Emelogu street by good morning market? Any hope for Obohia and portharcourt road?
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, I won't respond to your rants......
Abum nwa Omambala aka Anambra.
Funny enough I schooled there.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
francondu:
Any update on Emelogu street by good morning market? Any hope for Obohia and portharcourt road?
The Emelaogu Street project is 75% complete. Yes,there's hope for Obohia road but PH road is federal but we gonna crack it by ourselves God willing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Catholic Priest, Hyacinth, Wins Benue APC Governorship Ticket / Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.