Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? (46069 Views)

Is It True That Sex Makes Ladies Look Older? / Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Bakrabas:

are you telling me that those 80s and 70s are not the mothers of the 90s?

They are but every generation has got good girls good guys likewise bad girls and bad boys

Over time the bad ones finally are taking over

D issues facing our generation is as a result of our past generations carelessness.

Nothing was built in a day .it took God 7days to build the world too
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Mekzmoney(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2015
I shud be happy abi? grin
Specialbaby:
can you handle it?joke apart most ladies arent cut in for big dick.if it too big the whole exercise will be stressful,painful and excrutiating.

Average rock.

My opinion tho.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by mikedimeji(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2015
See them running their mouth here
Money
Sex
Bla bla bla.
These are the same set of people that will run to BBM channels and some other fora shouting and begging Nigerians to help save their marriage Becos their guy is already showing his true colour. Keep running after Money and sex, we will be waiting as usual to offer u help on how to handle ur marriage and ur cheating husband. Instead of Nigerian ladies to think of how they can make their own money and complement their guy, they will be there looking for a ready made guy. Trust me a hard working guy who work hard to make his money will not be stupid to lavish it on some lazy gf.
No body talks about core values again. As an individual ur core values determines how far u can go in life.

I know some people will still find fault in this but trust me the truth is bitter. Am also aware that a lot of people think with their heart and Not their head forgetting that the heart is full of emotion.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Bakrabas: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:

They are but every generation has got good girls good guys likewise bad girls and bad boys

Over time the bad ones finally are taking over

D issues facing our generation is as a result of our past generations carelessness.

Nothing was built in a day .it took God 7days to build the world too

lol...there are still diamond among the pebbles and lily among flowers,among the ladies we still have the daughters of jezebeth
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2015
sparkleice:
gone are de days whn de ws true love,bt now relationship s al abt money,sex,fame. Bt my own is .Love.attention,care,sex go involve ooo & money necessirily billions oooo bt mk d guy de ok small abeg.let's nt let any1 deceive us nowadys f money no dey,friends no dey f woman sef go d go shine anoda man congo wt ds presnt poor economy.
Nawa ooooooo....... So u cant endure a huzzler?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by fajani(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Mr Man, that lady who tells you she doesnt want sex in a relationship wit u is busy somewhere fvcking the hell out of one dude dick.

Use ur sense!
every lady go be like ur gf
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Bakrabas:

lol...there are still diamond among the pebbles and lily among flowers,among the ladies we still have the daughters of jezebeth

You too be careful for who u fall in love with

Don't get carried away bou d beauty,body shape, nd all

Know thy partner
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by dmola(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
most ladies cant handle big dick dear.

u jst spk for ur self.....guyz with small d to note
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by dmola(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
most ladies cant handle big dick dear.

u jst spk for ur self.....guyz with small d tk note
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2015
fajani:
thank God for the current gen.. Next gen is badder.. I heard a true life story from people who are like father to me, telling me how dey sex jss3 students nt by force but willinly...
shocked Jezz............. Dats serious ooooooo.....

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by STILESGANG: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2015
If you like maltreat a girl 24/7 she will continue to stay happy in the relationship as long as you keep feeding her with
Ego,
kudi,
owo ,
money grin grin grin
As a guy in a relationship when you have money you automatically have the mumu button of these Nigerian girls in your hand.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by holums(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2015
mikedimeji:
See them running their mouth here
Money
Sex
Bla bla bla.
These are the same set of people that will run to BBM channels and some other fora shouting and begging Nigerians to help save their marriage Becos their guy is already showing his true colour. Keep running after Money and sex, we will be waiting as usual to offer u help on how to handle ur marriage and ur cheating husband. Instead of Nigerian ladies to think of how they can make their own money and complement their guy, they will be there looking for a ready made guy. Trust me a hard working guy who work hard to make his money will not be stupid to lavish it on some lazy gf.
No body talks about core values again. As an individual ur core values determines how far u can go in life.

I know some people will still find fault in this but trust me the truth is bitter. Am also aware that a lot of people think with their heart and Not their head forgetting that the heart is full of emotion.

Well written................I wonder where the values and integrity is! Pity these present generation
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by dmola(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
Just be comfortable and give me listening ears.

That all.

u mean plenty moni abi
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by mandonnels(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
can you handle it?joke apart most ladies arent cut in for big dick.if it too big the whole exercise will be stressful,painful and excrutiating.

Average rock.

My opinion tho.
see as i sit down dey look u
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by KOLA4U(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
I am just observing hereā€¦
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by onstelly(f): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2015
vizkiz:
1. Money: this will make her know you are existing grin

2. Sex: Yeah, after all your expensive gifts and trips around the world she will definitely give you some cookie wink

3. Love: Obviously, she will start tripping after you straff her good and welln

4.attention: she will always wanna be with you and she needs you to show her you care (now money doesn't matter anymore because she already know you gat that)

grin
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
firstly its money
secondly sex
thirdly attention
fourthly big dick
with everything above love must come

Bros I almost type BIG dick because i wonder wetin dem go wnt again if all d above mentioned nor fit mk dem happy. Bt u dun alrdy tak am
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Bakrabas: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:

You too be careful for who u fall in love with

Don't get carried away bou d beauty,body shape, nd all

Know thy partner

i'v once leaved a mysogymst life,i dnt go wit a lady wit vry low i.q,i dnt tolerate national rubbish...may the Lord protect and guide us 2 marry our own wife and also guid against d devilish lady in wifey material-skin
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by TedBaker(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
firstly its money
secondly sex
thirdly attention
fourthly big dick
sometimes wen d have enuf frm d dnt kai again na sex be d primary. Dem wan use TOTO finish we.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Evathyst(f): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2015
ladycomfort:
Good sex, money , care and big dick
Another imposter spotted!

Mods, oya make una come do the needful!
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by TedBaker(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
firstly its money
secondly sex
thirdly attention
fourthly big dick
dem wan use toto finish we. Gurls shld kne we no dey battery, easy abeg b4 una kill man.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Bakrabas:

i'v once leaved a mysogymst life,i dnt go wit a lady wit vry low i.q,i dnt tolerate national rubbish...may the Lord protect and guide us 2 marry our own wife and also guid against d devilish lady in wifey material-skin

Amen for me too cos most guys are equally wicked

Bou d very low i.q stuff shocked

Oga im a student i av been unfortunate to av lived with runz girls 3yrs out of my 4yrs in school

Runz girls are d ones with extremely high i.q shocked
They operate their brain like a machine shocked
They tink like an high powered tech device embarassed

A girl wit low i.q can b as a result of some mental issues

So just please be prayerful nd b careful embarassed
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by SexyCeline(f): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Gifts,
outings,
frequent calls and chats,
good sex.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by omoharry(f): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
hehehehehehe.

Goodmorning dearie
morning my friend..
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Kwame87(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2015
@SPECIAL BABY::::::::::::y can't all ladies handle big dick.does it biteso wot ur own type of dick
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Donkaz(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
Just be comfortable and give me listening ears.

That all.
just that? shocked shocked
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by omoharry(f): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2015
strenghtofawoman:

Well said, thank you.

While sex means a lot to men,its not that way for women. Actually u can make a lady happy by showing her love,care and most importantly attention. Pet her and get her gifts once in a while to show u appreciate her. Believe me, she will leave DT sex maniac of a guy and be urs forever
abi? tell the guys..they dont have a clue..of what we want..
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by fajani(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2015
akinsal:

shocked Jezz............. Dats serious ooooooo.....
really serious my bro...
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by lacicrips(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2015
omoharry:
dont mind him..they dont know that we like it moderate.big dick sucks.
Moderate is relative.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Olasco93: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
JUST BE NATURAL....ERRTIN IS INit
Exactly. This is what the 'Sensible' ones look out for first, because some Guys can really LIE to Win a girl. A LIE that doesn't worth it.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Bakrabas: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:

Amen for me too cos most guys are equally wicked

Bou d very low i.q stuff shocked

Oga im a student i av been unfortunate to av lived with runz girls 3yrs out of my 4yrs in school

Runz girls are d ones with extremely high i.q shocked
They operate their brain like a machine shocked
They tink like an high powered tech device embarassed

A girl wit low i.q can b as a result of some mental issues

So just please be prayerful nd b careful embarassed

the i.q that i meant not those babes that their brain is full theftocrazy,scamming,24hrs on the road,or profesional olosho

the i.q i'm talking about are the matured girls that when u are broke they understand,wen u r financially doom they come 2 ur aid,the ladies that match ur thinking-faculty,that you wil lov eachother dan urself
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Bakrabas:

the i.q that i meant not those babes that their brain is full theftocrazy,scamming,24hrs on the road,or profesional olosho

the i.q i'm talking about are the matured girls that when u are broke they understand,wen u r financially doom they come 2 ur aid,the ladies that match ur thinking-faculty,that you wil lov eachother dan urself

Awwwwww my dream kind of love cry cry cry cry

I understand i pray u find dat girl

Im very sure u will so u can b happy ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Nigerian Lady's Bridal Shower Photo Has People Talking / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.