Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley (997 Views)

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Cry On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by blog4all(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Sport and showbiz stars among the guests at lavish London ceremony decked out in white roses.

CHRISTINE Bleakley didn’t have trouble finding something blue as she tied the knot with Chelsea legend Frank Lampard yesterday.

The couple braved the rain as they were married in star-studded ceremony at a church in Knightsbridge, West London.

Their wedding ended one of the longest celebrity engagements after announcing their plans in June 2011.

Former Daybreak and Dancing on Ice presenter Christine, 36, looked stunning as she wore a plunging white gown.

They were joined by her ITV colleagues, Ant and Dec, both 40, Philip Schofield, 53, and Piers Morgan, 50.

More @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/match-of-the-day-photos-frank-lampard-marries-christine-bleakley-in-romantic-winter-wedding/

Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by Spanner4(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by obiorathesubtle: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Na this guy kill all the strikers chelsea been get.. I wonder how drogba survive sef..

Pass ball... E go shoot... Highest goalscorer for chelsea.. A midfielder.. Imagine??

Anyway.. Happy married life to him and his heartrob.
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by Deexxy: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Na this guy kill all the strikers chelsea been get.. I wonder how drogba survive sef..

Pass ball... E go shoot... Highest goalscorer for chelsea.. A midfielder.. Imagine??

Wetin they use rob the heart? cheesy
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by obiorathesubtle: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:

Wetin they use rob the heart? cheesy
cheesy aboniki balm.
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by Deexxy: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy aboniki balm.
That one no strong enough. grin

You be chelsea fan abi? cheesy
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by obiorathesubtle: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:

That one no strong enough. grin

You be chelsea fan abi? cheesy
naaa.. I hate chelsea..
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by emperorchedda(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

When you know say u go score if you shoot, why pass??
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by obiorathesubtle: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2015
emperorchedda:

When you know say u go score if you shoot, why pass??
undecided generosity sake?
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by dachaste(f): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2015

Wch kind mumu kiss be dat?

Kai I no gree. Sure say dat guy nor be Fàg?

Jus tinking sha

Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by obiorathesubtle: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2015
dachaste:

Wch kind mumu kiss be dat?

Kai I no gree. Sure say dat guy nor be Fàg?

Jus tinking sha

you want make the guy pull her cloth dy press her bress dy kiss am? How you want kiss reach for wedding na?
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by dachaste(f): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you want make the guy pull her cloth dy press her bress dy kiss am? How you want kiss reach for wedding na?

U no c how deir two tight dem mouth?
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by obiorathesubtle: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
dachaste:

U no c how deir two tight dem mouth?
na still kiss jor... When dem reach house.. Em go do the one wey pass dat one.

If na you... You go kiss on your wedding day like say you never kiss before?
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by dachaste(f): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
na still kiss jor... When dem reach house.. Em go do the one wey pass dat one.

If na you... You go kiss on your wedding day like say you never kiss before?

Me? Hmmmmnnn

I go first advice d priest Mak e look for somewhere siddon ooh. Lolz
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by obiorathesubtle: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2015
dachaste:

Me? Hmmmmnnn

I go first advice d priest Mak e look for somewhere siddon ooh. Lolz
grin you don craze before! Iswear.
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by dachaste(f): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin you don craze before! Iswear.

No be only u dey talk am
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by obiorathesubtle: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2015
dachaste:

No be only u dey talk am
as a good friend.. I go advice Jonhson suleiman..
Re: Match Of The Day Photos! Frank Lampard Marries Christine Bleakley by dachaste(f): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
as a good friend.. I go advice Jonhson suleiman..

(1) (Reply)

My Daring Heart Has Landed Me In The Gathering Of Scorpions. / What To Do When LOVE Gets So Cold.....a Must Read!!! / Caption This Pic Of Naija Babe With An Unusual Message For Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.