Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? (2011 Views)

What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal / Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You / Do You Supprort Pregancy Before Marrige? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by ash2(f): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2009
My period is delayed. Im wondering and worry am i pregnant. My bf and i discussed bout this before, both of us are not really ready to get a baby. Most of the time he will not use condom unless is during 'unsafe' week. Please can i know some signals if a girl has if she's pregnant?
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2009
Most of the time you don't use condoms, and you here asking me if you pregnant. So now do you see how foolish your question is angry

1 Like

Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by Diva1(f): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2009
Simply test yourself to see if you are pregnant either at home or the hospital because I have heard instances were some women are pregnant without symptoms.
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by ash2(f): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2009
Cuz i know my menstruation cycle that is why during 'unsafe' week i will asked him to use it. Yet, sometimes we cant predict it, undecided
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by biola44: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Most of the time you don't use condoms, and you here asking me if you pregnant. So now do you see how foolish your question is angry
lol grin
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by ash2(f): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2009
Yet, i still have little stomach cramp like having period and sometime i feel like its coming out, i mean i have little discharge. So i thought my period is coming. But when i go wash room and check there is nothing, Its kinda disappoint me, cry
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2009
Besides vomitin,other symptoms are,(1)you keep wonderin if u're pregnant and (2) u know u are pregnant,but u keep tellin your self u are not,and believin that too.Just like u're doing now.

1 Like

Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2009
+ash+:

Yet, i still have little stomach cramp like having period and sometime i feel like its coming out, i mean i have little discharge. So i thought my period is coming. But when i go wash room and check there is nothing, Its kinda disappoint me, cry

Ok you pregnant are you happy now. pls let me hear word angry
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by ash2(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2009
Ok you pregnant are you happy now. pls let me hear word angry

Are u sure??
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by biola44: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2009
Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy; however, one of the most significant pregnancy symptoms is a delayed or missed menstrual cycle. Understanding the signs and symptoms of pregnancy is important because each symptom may be related to something other than pregnancy. Some women experience signs or symptoms of pregnancy within a week of conception. For other women, pregnancy symptoms may develop over a few weeks or may not be present at all. Below is a listing of some of the most common pregnancy signs symptoms. If you have been sexually active and experiencing any of the following symptoms it is important to take a pregnancy test.

Implantation Bleeding:
Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping.

Other Explanations: Actual menstruation, altered menstruation, changes in birth control pill, infection, or abrasion from intercourse.

Delay/Difference in Menstruation:
A delayed or missed menstruation is the most common pregnancy symptom leading a woman to test for pregnancy. When you become pregnant, your next period should be missed. Many women can bleed while they are pregnant, but typically the bleeding will be shorter or lighter than a normal period.

Other Explanations: Excessive weight gain/loss, fatigue, hormonal problems, tension, stress, ceasing to take the birth control pill, or breast-feeding.

Swollen/Tender Breasts:
Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen.

Other Explanations: Hormonal imbalance, birth control pills, impending menstruation (PMS) can also cause your breasts to be swollen or tender.

Fatigue/Tiredness:
Feeling fatigued or more tired is a pregnancy symptom which can also start as early as the first week after conception.

Other Explanations: Stress, exhaustion, depression, common cold or flu, or other illnesses can also leave you feeling tired or fatigued.

Nausea/Morning Sickness:
This well-known pregnancy symptom will often show up between 2-8 weeks after conception. Some women are fortunate to not deal with morning sickness at all, while others will feel nauseous throughout most of their pregnancy.

Other Explanations: Food poisoning, stress, or other stomach disorders can also cause you to feel queasy.

Backaches:
Lower backaches may be a symptom that occurs early in pregnancy; however, it is common to experience a dull backache throughout an entire pregnancy.

Other Explanations: Impending menstruation, stress, other back problems, and physical or mental strains.

Headaches:
The sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy.

Other Explanations: Dehydration, caffeine withdrawal, impending menstruation, eye strain, or other ailments can be the source of frequent or chronic headaches.

Frequent Urination:
Around 6-8 weeks after conception, you may find yourself making a few extra trips to the bathroom.

Other Explanations: Urinary tract infection, diabetes, increasing liquid intake, or taking excessive diuretics.

Darkening of Areolas:
If you are pregnant, the skin around your nipples may get darker.

Other Explanations: Hormonal imbalance unrelated to pregnancy or may be a leftover effect from a previous pregnancy.

Food Cravings:
While you may not have a strong desire to eat pickles and ice cream, many women will feel cravings for certain foods when they are pregnant. This can last throughout your entire pregnancy.

Other Explanations: Poor diet, lack of a certain nutrient, stress, depression, or impending menstruation.

2 Likes

Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by ash2(f): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2009
Wow, wonderful informations, T hanks a lot Biola, Erm, I think i have some of the symptoms u mentioned above. embarassed embarassed
I have to check and confirm again. I dun know how my bf's reaction when he knows the result, embarassed embarassed
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by emilyone(f): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2009
wht else would be his reaction ? doesnt he know that mesmerising wif u in d abscence of CDs = preg!
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by ash2(f): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hope he will fine with it,
but his cousin said i should keep the baby (if there is) but both of us are not ready yet,
and i know it will be little bit difficult as he is foreigner, but i dun care all that cuz i love him so much,
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by emilyone(f): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2009
when u both knew u weren't ready why did u not protect urself, in order to avoid the avoidable
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by Gentlelady(f): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
Kudos to Biola!  Wonderful piece, I am saving it! 

+ash+:

Wow, wonderful informations, T hanks a lot Biola, Erm, I think i have some of the symptoms u mentioned above. embarassed embarassed
I have to check and confirm again. I dun know how my bf's reaction when he knows the result, embarassed embarassed

I hope it works out and that you get the guy hooked! wink
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by iice(f): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
Woman go get yourself tested. In this modern age undecided
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by ebila(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
walks in,smiled & walked out
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ Ash: There's no such thing as a "safe" period.

Just like contraceptive pills are not 100% fool proof.
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by spikedcylinder: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
+ash+:

My period is delayed. Im wondering and worry am i pregnant. My bf and i discussed bout this before, both of us are not really ready to get a baby. Most of the time he will not use condom unless is during 'unsafe' week. Please can i know some signals if a girl has if she's pregnant?

So there are no pregnancy test centers in Malaysia?
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by SweetT1: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
@Poster

It start from throwing up all day long to pooping in your pants all the time then your boobs all of a sudden gets increase to 3 times the normal size. Then when you get up in the morning, your back aches soooooo much like a tooth ache then you will start talking to yourself for no reasons.
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by luxoire(f): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2009
@Biola - well done - that was good

@poster - oya go and get a urine test - or better yet - get a blood test - it will pick up any signs of pregnancy earlier than a urine test - and if you are - you both had better sit up and start making some RESPONSIBLE decisions like adults - not the type you made when you slept without condoms

deciding whether you keep the baby or not is a decision that will affect you (especially) and potentially him for life - it is also a decision that may affect your current r/ship
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by StrStruck(f): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2009
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by OBNOXIOUS: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Gbe-Gborun Number one!

Na only dem go know! I am sure after a Million and One Abortions, na them go turn to expert pass doctor!

Psssfff!

I am wondering how come my fornication (zina) loving friend Pilgrim1 hasnt contributed to this bang belly topic and consorted with this Amebo Abortion Clicque? undecided
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by ash2(f): 12:10am On Jun 10, 2009
thanks alot guys, i had tested this morning and i found out it was negative, Yet, as this is the first time i experienced it, i still worry cuz one of my colleague who already got 2kids told me sometime it can only be tested after your period delay for 2-3weeks, undecided undecided
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by iice(f): 3:59am On Jun 10, 2009
+ash+:

thanks alot guys, i had tested this morning and i found out it was negative, Yet, as this is the first time i experienced it, i still worry cuz one of my colleague who already got 2kids told me sometime it can only be tested after your period delay for 2-3weeks, undecided undecided

Thats why you need to get a blood test as luxoire said to make certain.
But its negative, don't go borrowing trouble undecided
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by Sasha009(f): 4:02am On Jun 10, 2009
lol @ ogidiboy

yes, next time a test is the best answer. No one can give you a definite answer

Goodluck
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by Sissy3(f): 4:07am On Jun 10, 2009
+ash+:

if you did the at home test with kit, redo it again possibly with another kit. sometimes the reading isnt 100% accurate thats why you need a second opinion,possibly by having a test at a hospital. till then dont be too sure u are not pregg.
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by Sasha009(f): 4:11am On Jun 10, 2009
@ OP, just on a second thought. If you re not ready to have a child, you'd be better off using condoms all the time. Condoms don't only prevent pregnancy, but they also prevent you from contracting other venereal diseases or even worse, the deadly ones.
Use your head all the time,
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by ash2(f): 5:16am On Jun 10, 2009
~Sissy~:

if you did the at home test with kit, redo it again possibly with another kit. sometimes the reading isnt 100% accurate thats why you need a second opinion,possibly by having a test at a hospital. till then dont be too sure u are not pregg.

Yea Sissy, i will wait see will get it this weekend or not, If it still dun, i have to test it again or the best is go nad have a blood test as luxoire said. It will be more certain, wink
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by oyinda3(f): 5:31am On Jun 10, 2009
you become paler
and i think something happens with your eyes. I've seen a woman check a girl's eyes for sign of pregnancy
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by C2H5OH(f): 5:35am On Jun 10, 2009
shitting spitting and pissing
Re: Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? by oyinda3(f): 5:37am On Jun 10, 2009
and mood swings. oh and food cravings (for specific kinds of food even)

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? / whats ur view abt dis! / Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.