Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

[PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? (1090 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by chachanga: 5:11am On Dec 22, 2015
A Chinese man hired a group of dancers for an elaborate performance in a bid to woo his girlfriend into accepting his wedding proposal.

The woman was so touched that she burst into tears at the scene in Chengdu, south-west China.

However, when she saw the ring, she turned and left because the diamond was smaller than her expectation, which was at least one carat, reported.

It's not clear when the incident took place but the photographs have been circulating online in China.

The photographs showed the group pf dancers performing in a public square as a woman carrying a bunch of roses stood by and watched.

Later, a man emerged from the dancers and got down on one knee with a ring box.

The woman was seen to be ecstatic but then she walked away in front of a gathered crowd.

Accompanied the photographs were screengrabs from an exchange, which appears to have taken place shortly after the proposal.

The woman who rejected her boyfriend seemed to be telling a friend that they had previous agreed on a bigger ring.

She said: 'Before we agreed on an one carat diamond ring. Why is it so small?

'Is he so careless or he just doesn't care?' 

Since the photos appeared online, the woman, who remains unidentified, has been widely ridiculed online.

Many people on Weibo, China's equivalent of Twitter, said that she didn't deserve the proposal.

SOURCE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3368925/He-ve-gone-one-carat-Chinese-man-s-elaborate-wedding-proposal-gets-rejected-girlfriend-deemed-ring-s-diamond-small.html

Was about hollering "Dis Bytch" but caught myself.
Is she being dumb, unromantic or just plain principled?

Ladies over to yhu. Good Morning

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by pyyxxaro: 5:21am On Dec 22, 2015
And that is how Aunty Rita Dominic, Aunty Abike, Aunty bimbo Akintola, Aunty Bilikisu remained single for the rest of their lives cry

Making us pray everyday during morning devotion

Now I know they have been wasting our time

If I be babe, if my boyfriend use rubber band propose give I go gree self tongue

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by Tolexander: 5:26am On Dec 22, 2015
The woman who rejected her boyfriend seemed to be telling a friend that they had previous agreed on a bigger ring.

She said: 'Before we agreed on an one carat diamond ring. Why is it so small?
How old is the lady?

Seems she is still a teenager. If she approaches 40 and no proposal comes her way, then she knows ring na ring even if it is zero carat.
Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by benedictnsi(m): 5:30am On Dec 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:

If I be babe, if my boyfriend use rubber band propose give I go gree self tongue

Lol exactly oooo...... Most of them never understand say MEN are EVERYWHERE but HUSBANDS are SCARCE tongue
Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by pyyxxaro: 5:33am On Dec 22, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol exactly oooo...... [b] Most of them never understand say MEN are EVERYWHERE but HUSBANDS are SCARCE tongue

Most of them are not ready

Dreaming and waiting for Odion ighalo or Dangote's son

Old age would be their portion cry
Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 22, 2015
She has her principals.... Instead hiring dancers he should've got her what they agreed on. Men getting shitt wrong since 0000. grin angry
Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by benedictnsi(m): 5:40am On Dec 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Most of them are not ready

Dreaming and waiting for Odion ighalo or Dangote's son

Old age would be their portion cry

And by d time dey understand dey don reach menopause and their mammalian glands don d malfunction and everything now Loyal...... Prayer topic go change to

Oh God, why me

D God dat did it for Sarah will surely do it for me

Dried bones shall rise again

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by Florblu(f): 5:58am On Dec 22, 2015
What's wrong with our ladies and frivolity?To even think the ring is Diamond.Big/small,expensive/cheap it is a token to show love and commitment. May God save our ladies (Amen)
Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by Margauxluv(f): 6:07am On Dec 22, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided
She s not serious.
Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by CaroLyner(f): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2015
Florblu:
What's wrong with our ladies and frivolity?To even think the ring is Diamond.Big/small,expensive/cheap it is a token to show love and commitment. May God save our ladies (Amen)
which your ladies.does that look like nigeria to you

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by CaroLyner(f): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Things like this happens only in abroad, not here that the men are even telling themselves that they are scarce.

3 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by Florblu(f): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:
which your ladies.does that look like nigeria to you
And where in my write up did you see Nigeria ladies?
Re: [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? by publicenemy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Her Father...

And I know the stvpid guy will go begging like a typical Naija guy, acting they haven't seen pvssy before.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex / Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) / unbelievable: 15-yr-old boy impregnates 16 girls @ the same time... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.