Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG (46973 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Single Individual Cannot Be Charged With Treasonable Felony- Says Nnamdi Kanu / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by tunde1200(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2015
double wahala for Nna...m...d...i

grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2015
TedBaker:

seems u re talkin abt anoda saraki, as i ve seem frm ur spellin "sariki" u re nw d attache by force, even d sariki is nt a neida a fulani word nor hausa. If u mean sarki yes its a hausa word word nt fulani, or will u nw say that he is hausa. If u can remb sen demola seriki frm lagos, shey hin own seriki mks him a fulani. Ok lets leave d seriki saraki n sariki issue aside Bukola Nko? Sowie Bukola na Biafra(ud) name i rememba. Olodo

Oga stop cursing ....I mean the senate president

Seriki or saraki is not a Yoruba name

Stop been dunce and attaching by force here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by hummerwise(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2015
fastjett:

Mr man you are just talking trash i wonder where you school and how you manage graduate, we have considered every options and we chooses this one though it seems hared but at the end Biafra will come, you know very well that the option you are suggesting is not posible in Nigeria today, how many senetor and Rep members does the Igbo produce in Nigeria that will lobby the Yoruba and Huasa Falani to include referrandum in our constitution knowing fully well they will be preparing the ground for Nigeria to break up. we know all these that is why we have chosen to follow the hard way which is the only possible way for now, we want to get our Biafra restored in honour and dignity not by begging people for our freedom. We dont expect UN, US or other world powers to help us achieve our dream, this struggle has more of divine undertone than physical struggle from all indication we know that God is with us and he is doing his miracle gradually. First charge was drop, second was dismiss and this third one and even more will be dead on arrival trust CHUKWUOKIKE ABIAMA THE GOD OF SIGNS & WONDERS OF THE THE BIAFRANS.

can you imagine this dullard speaking.....
of all the comments here made today this is the dullest. ..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
His post, so one moniker is what you're using to tag the whole yoruba tribe and you want me to tell you how you're generalizing.

Once again, show me your proof that most people who are afraid of biafra are mostly yoruba?

You want me to show you proof of what I see everyday ...are you my handbag

Why don't you just do a basic research ..evennon this thread

I am done
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:
Do you live under a rock?

He was arrested in a hotel in Lagos in the company of two Oloshos.

So your dilector like better thing? 2 pooshies at the same time.

My point is what evidence can you show us that he was arrested amongst two prostitutes?

BTW, I am not pro Biafra but I don't like the way Buhari is disobeying court orders.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2015
What fukking voting pattern?

This is basic lack of understanding. So tell us how the UN will give Biafrans their country? They will write a letter to Buhari saying let my people go, right?

IPOB is full of illiterates. That is why a semi illiterate like nnamdi Kanu can collect their life savings to sponsor a phantom dream

EternalTruths:

Go and study the voting pattern and stop displaying your illiteracy

Nigeria neutrality denied Palestinians the required majority.

The Palestinians thought we got their backs. cool

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by KELVINXY: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2015
weak government, struggling so hard to make a statement.

shouldn't the FG focus on stabilizing our dilapidating economy undecided

Buhari might end up making his stands obvious & his accountability questionable.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:

Tonychristopher, is your moniker on ban?

We are going into 2016 and still you dream and talk about Yorubas 247. Is it Yorubas that made you leave Anambra ? Are Yorubas responsible for your lack of progress?

By the way, how is your wife?

Who is Tony Christopher if I might ask Oga ..we are talking something very touchy and intellectual.. You are calling Tony

Is Monica a means of joining dasukigate ..tell me if it is ....I can create billions of Monica ..but if it is not

Let's focus on the topic at hand and stop chasing shadows

Merry Xmas party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Kollyman: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2015
The FG is just trying to make this afin IPOB boss a scapegoat and serve as a determent for all others who might be thinking of such senseless act.

If this guy go scot free, some animals would rise up again to hold Nigeria to Ransome.

Shiits killing is another example of FG's red eye to lawlessness.

Pls read the writing on the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2015
What court order has he disobeyed?

The judge dropped all charges against NK after the DSS indicated there were no longer pursuing the charges of incitement against him. They are now charging him for terrorist acts which means his case starts afresh.

EUROBOMBER:

My point is what evidence can you show us that he was arrested amongst two prostitutes?

BTW, I am not pro Biafra but I don't like the way Buhari is disobeying court orders.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by hummerwise(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2015
Kollyman:
The FG is just trying to make this afin IPOB boss a scapegoat and serve as a determent for all others who might be thinking of such senseless act.

If this guy go scot free, some animals would rise up again to hold Nigeria to Ransome.

Shiits killing is another example of FG's red eye to lawlessness.

Pls read the writing on the wall.
backing this post anytime....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Tonychristopher grin grin You can't deny yourself so don't try pls

U carry Yoruba matter for head like cap

christopher123:

Who is Tony Christopher if I might ask Oga ..we are talking something very touchy and intellectual.. You are calling Tony

Is Monica a means of joining dasukigate ..tell me if it is ....I can create billions of Monica ..but if it is not

Let's focus on the topic at hand and stop chasing shadows

Merry Xmas party

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Eledan: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2015
shidof:
why u dey hide under iran. Why not Biafra? kikiki...

Anything and anyone that will help the Biafrans to weaken Nigeria is always welcome by them.

Yeye miscreants grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:

If you like call Saraki a Chinese or igala name it doesn't change the fact that the dilector will spend Xmas in jail. He will be tried and sentenced to death by hanging for committing treason against the Nigerian state. All u can do is rant and wail on social media as any attempts by you IPO-Bastards to cause mayhem on the streets will be repelled by our trigger happy security forces. Be warned undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:
What court order has he disobeyed?

The judge dropped all charges against NK after the DSS indicated there were no longer pursuing the charges of incitement against him. They are now charging him for terrorist acts which means his case starts afresh.

He was granted bail initially why did the DSS not allow him enjoy his bail?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by kingsol212: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2015
You are ignorant. Don't be quick to comment without proper research. IPOB and radio Biafra had been there long before the elections. I know they even advised their members not to participate in the elections. Jonathan in his wisdom ignored them and that is why ignoramus like you didn't hear about. Buhari announced them by arresting and unlawful detention of their leader.
joseph1832:
This is hilarious. So all the celebration was indeed, for nothing. Its a clear pointer that those who rant for this imaginary Biafra are just looking for ways to ferment trouble.

One will even ask them, where was Nnambi Kanu and his Radio Biafra during the last administration?

Its almost funny how those who clamor for this Biafra, kept mute during the last administration, and now decided to rant, during this administration, all in the name of being 'marginalize'.

Let's even ask ourselves, if a particular community or set of people are marginalized, isn't that community or set of people suppose to petition the FG and state their course rather than call for secession?

I'll say this loud and clear for those who have ears to hear. IPOB and her sympathizers are only shouting for Biafra because and only because Goodluck Jonathan lost the presidential election!!!.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2015
Seun rule 9 is sacrosanct ...why allow this thread..Biafra can be likened to a banned music video

The more you ban it the more popular it becomes due to human curiosity.

Let's open up the debate

Let those that are pro or anti Biafra speak up in a decent manner

This is the only civilised way. Sweeping things under the carpet isn't the solution

I am an Igbo man but I am not pro or anti Biafra ..just indifferent

Merry Xmas ..if you kill goat invite me

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by IgrigiEOD: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2015
AJINATU:
When a Yoruba Governor deported your destitute ibo brothers back to biafra few years ago werent you lot crying blue murder ?

As a matter of fact, as you ibos go back home to biafra for the Christmas holidays, make sure you do not come back to Nigeria, just stay there in biafra. Leave every inch of Yorubaland and stay in your biafra, do not come back again

**grins** Noise! Stop taking proceeds from Eastern oil and go and farm cocoa then we'll know you are serious. Let me give an expo to you yorubas. The north and revitalizing their agriculture and mining in the north, they are seriously look to drill oil in the chad basin while you yorubas are still dreaming of an indivisible one nigerian crude oil. When they get what they want and are assured of sustaining themselves, they'll pull out. It won't be sudden on Biafrans, the north will be prepared but yorubas will get the greatest shockwaves. **grins**

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Best contribution so far. Its just a pity that his people will never learn. The guy might get a good plan but he has failed to present himself in a good manner. Calling our beloved country a zo.o and also calling for the murder of the likes of Ngige, Okorocha and some elites just because they're against his way. The guy has really buy big market. Only jobless youth and brainless people will be shouting his name. The big boys are in computer village, Apapa, Alaba, Ladipo here in Lagos making their good money. May God help us as a Nation.

klax:

Bro nothing will happen though I'm not buhari supporter and i will not be but this kanu guy has simply committed a graveous offense a big treason and felony no 2 ways about it. So keep your bragging to your pocket.

I had listened to one of his useless speech video biko this guy Bleep up big time the peole who had be in this long time did not go that way and by the way my anger with this boy is *Did he carries those that matters along or infirm them before embarking on this misguided trip or the useless talk Hell No. *Did he seek permission or run a refredum seeking the igbo backing before he misjumped Hell No.

Pls pls Nwanne this is Nigeria of 2015 and not Nigeria of 1968 ok anybody that has no backing I mean strong backing and you go and tap devil by chest you will be consumed. Pls how did he think he can make any sense when the bloody sycophants who are igbo leaders and business men are die hard APC and buhari followers How did he think people like Ngige Okorocha etc will take him serious after putting their lives online to put buhari on power and one useless untrained boy will just come from one jungle and say all their efforts should be put in bin

Pls all these one that has all their lives and billions in Lagos Abuja Kano etc how did this boy expect them to abadon their money and business or put their entire life saving on line because one ewu (goat) fuming

By the way who a hell is kanu and who gave him the permission to lead igbo You may say whatever I don't bloody give a damn that guy must be charge for his offense so next time he learn how to seek elders and those that matters support before trying what he has done. He left his kids and wife in Europe and put the village fools life online to die for no common sense talk isn't After we will be blaming other tribes after failed again isn't Biko make he pack well plss I'm sick of this nonsense ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by fastjett: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2015
hummerwise:

can you imagine this dullard speaking.....
of all the comments here made today this is the dullest. ..
THE PROBLEM WITH U GUYS IS THAT U KEEP CONTESTING WITH THE TRUTH , LET SEE HOW IT GOES I DONT HAVE TIME FOR DRUNKEN BABOON LIKE YOU.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2015
searchiing4love:

If you like call Saraki a Chinese or igala name it doesn't change the fact that the dilector will spend Xmas in jail. He will be tried and sentenced to death by hanging for committing treason against the Nigerian state. All u can do is rant and wail on social media as any attempts by you IPO-Bastards to cause mayhem on the streets will be repelled by our trigger happy security forces. Be warned undecided

Thank lord we have agreed on sariki issue and as of Biafra ....why use the term bastarrds ..are you this abusive

If they want to leave ,they should make their case global which they are doing ..but why you call them bastarrds

A sign of good perantage is to respect peoples opinion and aspirations not call them names or insult them

I am Igbo I am not a pro Biafra or anti Biafra ..but I think it is good to respect peoples wishes and aspirations

So why call them names ...where are you from anyway

Sir can we duscuss naturedly and maturely here ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2015
The bail was for the dropped charges

Why should they release someone they will be subsequently arraigning for terrorism?
EUROBOMBER:

He was granted bail initially why did the DSS not allow him enjoy his bail?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by TedBaker(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:

owk, am sincerely sorry, but what abt Abubakar [b]Bukola Olushola [b/] Saraki.
I knw all abt fulani yoruba in Kwara, see d name "Gambari" or ask an Kwaraian. Itx fulani/yoruba marriage product bt nt fulani by tribe. Saraki doesnt knw come in fulani.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by TedBaker(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:

owk, am sincerely sorry, but what abt Abubakar Bukola Olushola Saraki.
I knw all abt fulani yoruba in Kwara, see d name "Gambari" or ask an Kwaraian. Itx fulani/yoruba marriage product bt nt fulani by tribe. Saraki doesnt knw come in fulani.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:
Tonychristopher grin grin You can't deny yourself so don't try pls

U carry Yoruba matter for head like cap

I dont know what your talking about ...I have many Yoruba friend and my babe is one also ..but what I carry for head is anti violence

Why are africans this way? Why do we love using brute instead of force

Remember life is more important than war

That Tony Christopher must have been a really funny dude to you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:
The bail was for the dropped charges

Why should they release someone they will be subsequently arraigning for terrorism?

It does not matter if they were planning to file fresh charges against him, he ought to have been allowed to enjoy his bail as at when it was given.

They could have seized his international passport.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2015
Collynzo you can grin as much as you like but dilector is still eating watery beans and probably getting shafted by a strong Hausa man

grin grin tongue

IgrigiEOD:

**grins** Noise! Stop taking proceeds from Eastern oil and go and farm cocoa then we'll know you are serious. Let me give an expo to you yorubas. The north and revitalized their agriculture and mining in the north, thet are seriously look to drill oil in the chad basin while you yorubas are still dreaming of an indivisible one nigerian crude oil. When they get what they want and are assured of sustaining themselves, they'll pull out. It won't be sudden on Biafrans, the north will be prepared but yorubas will get the greatest shockwaves. **grins**

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Which of his passports?

He doesn't need his passport to go to Benin Republic where he can apply for and get another British passport.

He is a security risk

go
EUROBOMBER:

It does not matter if they were planning to file fresh charges against him, he ought to have been allowed to enjoy his bail as at when it was given.

They could have seized his international passport.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by hummerwise(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2015
fastjett:

THE PROBLEM WITH U GUYS IS THAT U KEEP CONTESTING WITH THE TRUTH , LET SEE HOW IT GOES I DONT HAVE TIME FOR DRUNKEN BABOON LIKE YOU.
Drunken Baboon...... how this two take relate? silly head

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Kanu was not charged with any offense, he was held in detention....which is different than being imprisoned or jailed. You cannot hold any person in detentiin longer than 60days without charge. This was the position of the courts, that he should either be charged or released. So in his appearance there was no charge and so was ordered to be released.

DSS continued to hold him on grounds that he is a material risk to national security. Now that he has beencharged they will hold him indefinitely and carry out investigation to unveil evidence and ties to prove him guilty beyond reasonable doubt and compel the court to throw the judicial books at him.

I must repeat my admonition here once again. Ibos are self destructive and politically and diplomatically immature. Where others use common sense to sidestep unecessary confrontation Ibos will choose to use brute force.to dare its enemy and label it bravery.

Right now as we speak there are many Northerners who have fled and gone on self exile to dodge Buhari's dragnet. In fact if DSS had been a day late Dasuki would already be out of the country and stay gone. Their dispatch and siege on his house was ordered the morning it was revealed that he was planning exit. This is why they lay sieged on his father's house as well cause his true whereabouts was not immediately confirmdd. Umaru Dikko stayed the fvk out of Buhari's reach in 1984. No sensible Nigerian who has common sense and maturity, especially when you are a wanted man, would walk in and dare authorities. What is a common sense in others is stewpidity in yanmiri.

During NADECO years, many Yorubas who were determined to make life hell for Abacha packed their shyyte up and vamoosed...and harassed him from distance. I guess these were cowards. Well, they are the ones ruling Nigeria now.

What the fck made this Kanu walk in here to dare Buhari? Buhari own brothers are running away and escaping through open borders to avoid his scrutiny. I guess these Hausas and Fulanis that are on EFCC wanted list are cowards.

Kanu and his Ibo brothers are the only people in Nigeria that are brave, everyone else is coward!

Im not sure Kanu will survive this treason charge...but I could be wrong, his brave Ibo brothers will plot a jailbreak and snatch him out of DSS prison one of these days.
Couldn't help but quote this long lost in its entirety. True on so my levels. Sticking your naked hands in live wire isn't bravery, it's stewpidity; and calling someone who would rather use flove and pliers in handling same a coward is the height of unfortunate delusion.

Per the bold, I expect that any day now. The brave always prove their bravery by actions not words. You have to be super-powerful to exist on this earth without any capacity for diplomacy. This Biafrans are about to show us the true extent of their might.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by teflondoncuzo(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2015
fastjett:

Mr man you are just talking trash i wonder where you school and how you manage graduate, we have considered every options and we chooses this one though it seems hared but at the end Biafra will come, you know very well that the option you are suggesting is not posible in Nigeria today, how many senetor and Rep members does the Igbo produce in Nigeria that will lobby the Yoruba and Huasa Falani to include referrandum in our constitution knowing fully well they will be preparing the ground for Nigeria to break up. we know all these that is why we have chosen to follow the hard way which is the only possible way for now, we want to get our Biafra restored in honour and dignity not by begging people for our freedom. We dont expect UN, US or other world powers to help us achieve our dream, this struggle has more of divine undertone than physical struggle from all indication we know that God is with us and he is doing his miracle gradually. First charge was drop, second was dismiss and this third one and even more will be dead on arrival trust CHUKWUOKIKE ABIAMA THE GOD OF SIGNS & WONDERS OF THE THE BIAFRANS.

Are u sure it's not amadhohia u talking about, cos GOD won't support such crap

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by elvisdaniels(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2015
ziccoit:
Except a stupid one; no person should be greater or stronger than a government.
You mean a government that can stand against the weak or the strong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.