Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG (46985 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Single Individual Cannot Be Charged With Treasonable Felony- Says Nnamdi Kanu / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by TedBaker(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:

The sariki has said that they are Fulani ...what is wrong with you people ...is sariki a Yoruba name

Bearing olusola isn't important but the surname
Maybe tomorrow you will say that Rotimi amaechi is Yoruba
Maybe tomorrow you will say Mr Christopher is English

What is wrong with you guys and attaché by force

No sense of entitlement ..I dey shame
seems u re talkin abt anoda saraki, as i ve seem frm ur spellin "sariki" u re nw d attache by force, even d sariki is nt a neida a fulani word nor hausa. If u mean sarki yes its a hausa word word nt fulani, or will u nw say that he is hausa. If u can remb sen demola seriki frm lagos, shey hin own seriki mks him a fulani. Ok lets leave d seriki saraki n sariki issue aside Bukola Nko? Sowie Bukola na Biafra(ud) name i rememba. Olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EternalTruths: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2015
gcode123:

Lol. Smh. The UN role in calling for referendum can only be persuasive and not obligatory. Nigeria is a sovereign nation. So since you have proven yourself uneducated recounting beer parlour discussions I choose to cease any further response.

You are funny

Keep deceiving yourself that Nigeria view counts

When UN says referendum, I hope you pick up arm to prevent them. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by darlenese(f): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2015
gcode123:

The aim is to break him and snuff the hope out of him.

The charges are legit and releasing him is only sentimental, saying well some people are above the law of the land.

No matter how much Scotland wanted to break away, they have never used illegality in their approach, everything has been done within the confines of the law. Ipob can take a cue.

The govt should have charged him to court immediately after the arrest , why did it take them months to come up with this idea
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2015
I have said it several times. Nnamdi Kanu will be hanged. There is too much evidence against the iddiot. By the time the DSS is done with this slowpoke, he will regret the day he was born.

His wife is pregnant and when she gives birth, the child would eventually become fatherless.

He left London and came to Lagos forming Van Damme. The DSS picked him up while he was in the company of two prostitutes. What a weak man.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by tmanuelle(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2015
darlenese:
This isn't making sense anymore, after detaining him for months , Govt just realised he should be charged for Treason even when the judiciary has released him?
I don't understand Buhari at all

He should not start what he cannot finish o, this is democracy

What happens to continous investigation even while a criminal is already in detention? So its not a big deal if a fresh charge was brought up against him. Fresh evidences and facts enough to nail the guy has been filed.

To be fair as a patrotic Nigerian and not some misguided people, he ought to have been released first by the DSS, then re-arrested when enough evidence/charge as been established to re-arrest him (with a warrant) as he was only relased based on the fact that he has been held in the detention for too long and that's not an immunity against future arrest(s) in the event he's found to be culpable to any other offense.

Can you please state that which you think the FG cannot finish, let Nigerians know and let time and events judge?

I can only advise that u people get a good defense counsel for this guy, treason is a serious offense against the State.

Another advise, though too late, if this guy is as intelligent as you make him seem, he and his cohort should have gone through the UN statutes, if they have a good case, things would be resolved without bloodshed, then Biafra can leave Nigeria without having to go through what Emeka Ojukwu started and couldn't finish in the late 60s.

International Court of Justice ruled that Bakassi be ceded to Cameroun (with her Oil), did the FG go to war against Cameroun?

Let there be peace, present your case through the right channel and save souls.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by darlenese(f): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Adeevah:
you must be a woman...U are speaking like one #notakitchen

Pleaseeeee I don't have time for kids this morning !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Well, since the widely condemned last administration has become the standard to measure the much talked about buhari government hen it's such a shame.
Yea its such a shame that people like you didn't condemn the last government even when facts and evidence was shown of the massive immunity that plagued the country then.

Its such a shame men!. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2015
You people keep referring to the UN. Sorry what will the UN do?

If Palestine with all the subjugation and apartheid they have faced from Israel, they are still no where near becoming a nation. Thousands of UN resolutions have not given them statehood status.

Biafra cannot be achieved except by bloodshed, deaths and genocide.

What will the UN do? They will partition Nigeria? You guys are jokers

EternalTruths:

You are funny

Keep deceiving yourself that Nigeria view counts

When UN says referendum, I hope you pick up arm to prevent them. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by teflondoncuzo(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
If you truly believe the embolden, then you might as well believe you're living in the Matrix.

So you're trying to say you know more than the FG of Nigeria? Bloody marvelous.

Okay u that know explain it to us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2015
Amokwe:

“That you, Nnamdi Kanu and others, now at large, between 2012 and September, 2015 at South-East geo-political zone and the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria within the jurisdiction of this honourable court manage an unlawful society with more than 10 members to wit: unregistered with the Corporate Affairs Commission or any other registration au- thority to wit. The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) thereby committed an offence which is punishable under Section 63 of the Criminal Code Act, CAP C38, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004.”
The post you singled out whereby omitting the rest shows you're one sided. Learn to be holistic please.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2015
How the government deals with terrorists is none of your business. They can use any method they deem fit.

Go and ask Americans why they are still keeping suspects in custody since 2001/2002 without trial.

darlenese:

The govt should have charged him to court immediately after the arrest , why did it take them months to come up with this idea

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EternalTruths: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:

If Palestine with all the subjugation and apartheid they have faced from Israel, they are still no where near becoming a nation. Thousands of UN resolutions have not given them statehood status.

Biafra cannot be achieved except by bloodshed, deaths and genocide.

What will the UN do? They will partition Nigeria? You guys are jokers

You need to learn more

Do you know why Palestine state failed in the last UN vote.? President Jonathan told our representative to remain neutral which upset the needed vote required by the Palestinians. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by klax(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2015
Bobskylo:
den Nigeria should be prepared because foresees calamity roaming because now it not gonna be easy for d zoo present sorry PRESIDENT lolzzz

who is busy travelling up n down like helicopter without helipad............

Bro nothing will happen though I'm not buhari supporter and i will not be but this kanu guy has simply committed a graveous offense a big treason and felony no 2 ways about it. So keep your bragging to your pocket.

I had listened to one of his useless speech video biko this guy Bleep up big time the peole who had be in this long time did not go that way and by the way my anger with this boy is *Did he carries those that matters along or infirm them before embarking on this misguided trip or the useless talk Hell No. *Did he seek permission or run a refredum seeking the igbo backing before he misjumped Hell No.

Pls pls Nwanne this is Nigeria of 2015 and not Nigeria of 1968 ok anybody that has no backing I mean strong backing and you go and tap devil by chest you will be consumed. Pls how did he think he can make any sense when the bloody sycophants who are igbo leaders and business men are die hard APC and buhari followers How did he think people like Ngige Okorocha etc will take him serious after putting their lives online to put buhari on power and one useless untrained boy will just come from one jungle and say all their efforts should be put in bin

Pls all these one that has all their lives and billions in Lagos Abuja Kano etc how did this boy expect them to abadon their money and business or put their entire life saving on line because one ewu (goat) fuming

By the way who a hell is kanu and who gave him the permission to lead igbo You may say whatever I don't bloody give a damn that guy must be charge for his offense so next time he learn how to seek elders and those that matters support before trying what he has done. He left his kids and wife in Europe and put the village fools life online to die for no common sense talk isn't After we will be blaming other tribes after failed again isn't Biko make he pack well plss I'm sick of this nonsense ok.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by darlenese(f): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:
How the government deals with terrorists is none of your business. They can use any method they deem fit.

Go and ask Americans why they are still keeping suspects in custody since 2001/2002 without trial.

Now I knew who are !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Goke7: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2015
tmanuelle:

What happens to continous investigation even while a criminal is already in detention? So its not a big deal if a fresh charge was brought up against him. Fresh evidences and facts enough to nail the guy has been filed.

To be fair as a patrotic Nigerian and not some misguided people, he ought to have been released first by the DSS, then re-arrested when enough evidence/charge as been established to re-arrest him (with a warrant) as he was only granted bail on the previous charge(s) not an immunity against future arrest(s) in the event he's found to be culpable to any other offense.

Can you please state that which you think the FG cannot finish, let Nigerians know and let time and events judge?

I can only advise that u people get a good defense counsel for this guy, treason is a serious offense against the State.

Another advise, though too late, if this guy is as intelligent as you make him seem, he and his cohort should have gone through the UN statutes, if they have a good case, things would be resolved without bloodshed, then Biafra can leave Nigeria without having to go through what Emeka Ojukwu started and couldn't finish in the late 60s.

International Court of Justice ruled that Bakassi be ceded to Cameroun (with her Oil), did the FG go to war against Cameroun?

Let there be peace, present your case through the right channel and save souls.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

truth is they are not serious about the secession thing, the whole charade is just to get attention from PMB for more political appointments allocated to the se.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:
I have said it several times. Nnamdi Kanu will be hanged. There is too much evidence against the iddiot. By the time the DSS is done with this slowpoke, he will regret the day he was born.

His wife is pregnant and when she gives birth, the child would eventually become fatherless.

He left London and came to Lagos forming Van Damme. The DSS picked him up while he was in the company of two prostitutes. What a weak man.

Funniest thing is that the foolish dilector flew into Yoruba land, booked a Yoruba hotel in Lagos and hired 2 Yoruba prostitutes to service him over night while he goes on radio to preach hate against Yorubas on his useless radio. He wanted to prove he is not a coward by daring the FG to arrest him. Am sure by now he is regretting the Biafran nonsense he's clamouring for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2015
What are you talking about? So it's because of Nigeria's neutrality that Palestine has not become a recognised nation?

I am just wasting my time with IPOB illiterates

EternalTruths:

You need to learn more

Do you know why Palestine state failed in the last UN vote.? President Jonathan told our representative to remain neutral which upset the needed vote required by the Palestinians. cool

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by TedBaker(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2015
kettykin:
The federal government of Nigeria doesn't know the meaning of treasonable felony ,they should release Nnamdi Kanu and they should go and learn what treasonable felony is and stop foolishly disgracing themselves.
he is bein prosecuted by a SAN, ho re u? Fuckin undagraduate.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by hustler86(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2015
ziccoit:
Except a stupid one; no person should be greater or stronger than a government.

You av spoken my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by totit: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2015
grin grin

Nnamdi don finish, he must be crying, lamenting inside the prison now.

cry Ohhh I thought I was the Mandela, moses of this generation...oh how I thought wrong grin

Where are those Ipod, ibo warriors sef cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Yea its such a shame that people like you didn't condemn the last government even when facts and evidence was shown of the massive immunity that plagued the country then.

Its such a shame men!. tongue

So the same shit continues just that we have a different set of people to continue business as usual. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Ryda(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2015
Freedom of speech is allowed, but freedom after speech O.Y.O

*IDI AMIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by AJINATU: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:
The funniest thing is that Nigeria's permanent Secetary to the UN is an ibo woman, Professor Joy Ogwu. She is also the current president of the United Nations Security Council, yet she isnt saying anthing about biafra.

They have been educated severally that the UN cannot conducted a referendum for secession in Nigeria because the constitution of Nigeria does not give room for such in the first place. Instead of them to urge their senators to lobby for a constitutional ammendment, they are busy hurling insluts at Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EternalTruths: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:
What are you talking about? So it's because of Nigeria's neutrality that Palestine has not become a recognised nation?

I am just wasting my time with IPOB illiterates

Go and study the voting pattern and stop displaying your illiteracy

Nigeria neutrality denied Palestinians the required majority.

The Palestinians thought we got their backs. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2015
grin D[size=8pt][/size]
searchiing4love:

Funniest thing is that the foolish dilector flew into Yoruba land, booked a Yoruba hotel in Lagos and hired 2 Yoruba prostitutes to service him over night while he goes on radio to preach hate against Yorubas on his useless radio. He wanted to prove he is not a coward by daring the FG to arrest him. Am sure by now he is regretting the Biafran nonsense he's clamouring for

grin

Dilector Van Damme

Where do you think he will go to when he arrived Nigeria? Anambra or Enugu? Of course not. He like better thing na

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2015
searchiing4love:

What evidence do you have that kanu hired prostitutes? na wa oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2015
Do you live under a rock?

He was arrested in a hotel in Lagos in the company of two Oloshos.

So your dilector like better thing? 2 pooshies at the same time.

EUROBOMBER:

What evidence do you have that kanu hired prostitutes? na wa oo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by fastjett: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2015
GstringAngela:
How can you acheive secession without your politicians? Okay let me school you a bit.

Did you know that the constituiton of Nigeria has no provision for referendum. Which invariably means that the UN Charter for self determination has no locus standi in Nigeria in this context. In other words, the UN cannot conduct a plebscite in a sovereign state whose laws give no room for such, as the case is with Nigeria

However, you have the civic right to recall your legislatures who arent pro-biafra and elect those who have secession as their campaign manifesto. When they get to plenary, urge them to lobby for a constitutional ammendment; let them sponsor bills that will see to the incluslion of referendum in the constitution. All these and many more are the modus operandi involved in acheiving secession

These are the sort of things namdi kanu ought to have taught you air heads instead of threatning to wage war against Nigeria
Mr man you are just talking trash i wonder where you school and how you manage graduate, we have considered every options and we chooses this one though it seems hared but at the end Biafra will come, you know very well that the option you are suggesting is not posible in Nigeria today, how many senetor and Rep members does the Igbo produce in Nigeria that will lobby the Yoruba and Huasa Falani to include referrandum in our constitution knowing fully well they will be preparing the ground for Nigeria to break up. we know all these that is why we have chosen to follow the hard way which is the only possible way for now, we want to get our Biafra restored in honour and dignity not by begging people for our freedom. We dont expect UN, US or other world powers to help us achieve our dream, this struggle has more of divine undertone than physical struggle from all indication we know that God is with us and he is doing his miracle gradually. First charge was drop, second was dismiss and this third one and even more will be dead on arrival trust CHUKWUOKIKE ABIAMA THE GOD OF SIGNS & WONDERS OF THE THE BIAFRANS.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) / Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.