Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down (33364 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Where the heck have you been cry cry
oh iv been searching 4 u, iv been around. gud evening
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
RexKexMilann:
This Dude Is Intelligent Sha.

Bro, Hope You do Channel This "Intelligence" To "Academic" and Other areas Of Life?
Woooow !!! shocked

I'm trying bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
theyrynsolar:
I think I pass for Lady No. 4 grin grin As e dey hot
See confession. grin
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
PushMusic:

I already gave you my conditions besides, I don't believe any woman is ugly.
cool
Wat conditions lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

The heart wants what it wants grin
Gawd, the guy must not see this cheesy
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:
Wat conditions lipsrsealed
Come to the Nairaland beach party 2015. cheesy
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by theyrynsolar(f): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
PushMusic:

See confession. grin

Na lie you want abi.... If the guy is cute... Nah to reach my village come back for am now... Esp. If he's a celeb cool cool
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by theyrynsolar(f): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
softappless:
oh iv been searching 4 u, iv been around. gud evening

Missed you joor.. Shey you don't know of you are my Google map on Nairaland ni.. wink wink wink
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mhizkel:
Many ladies do that just to trap a man into marriage, and they later end up being a baby mama.
Truth is, a man will love and decide to be your husband if he wants to. Not because you get pregnant, and not even if you give him a ''snake in the monkey shadow'' style in bed.
hhhhhm Mhizkel !!! So you even know the name of the style I don't know? Smh

softappless and theyrynsolar, shey una wan hijack my thread ni? cheesy This one no be BBM nah
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Na lie you want abi.... If the guy is cute... Nah to reach my village come back for am now... Esp. If he's a celeb cool cool
shocked
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by theyrynsolar(f): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=PushMusic post=41248925] shocked[/quote

]in junior's voice.... Dhuurrrr
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by firstking01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
ojun50:
11:... Ladies who are tired of staying in there parent house
nt entire true sir....dat a girl is still in her parent's house doesn't mean is because she's nt marriedsad
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by theyrynsolar(f): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

softappless and theyrynsolar, shey una wan hijack my thread ni? cheesy This one no be BBM nah

LOL.... Bros mind your thread joor... Softappless talk jare
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
theyrynsolar , you're so not hooking anyone with pregnancy under my watch. I promise you that. grin
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
PushMusic:

Come to the Nairaland beach party 2015. cheesy

Wetin dey happen there undecided

Dats not were my aspiriation lies
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by theyrynsolar(f): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
PushMusic:
theyrynsolar , you're so not hooking anyone with pregnancy under my watch. I promise you that. grin

No spoil business for me ooo abegi... Go knows have been looking for a boyfriend and possibly a baby daddy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Mhizkel(f): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

You taught me that, remember?cheesy
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Missed you joor.. Shey you don't know of you are my Google map on Nairaland ni.. wink wink wink
heheheh hw was ur day?
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Truckpusher(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Number 6 on the last line got me rolling on the floor. grin grin

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
theyrynsolar:

LOL.... Bros mind your thread joor... Softappless talk jare
But you are already derailing the thread
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
But you are already derailing the thread
sorry bro
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
theyrynsolar:

No spoil business for me ooo abegi... Go knows have been looking for a boyfriend and possibly a baby daddy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Fine boys are plenty on Nairaland nau!
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by wristbangle: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
PushMusic:
10. Ladies who are afraid to attend "Nairaland beach party 2015". grin

They are insecure about themselves and would rather remain "anonymous" thereby ending up being desperate enough to hook any available brother with a pregnancy.
grin

Really?? Chai when and where? shocked
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Really?? Chai when and where? shocked

All the info you need is here www.nairaland.com/2817641/romancelanders-beach-party-2015-thread/7#41249930
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Emodeee: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
theyrynsolar:
I think I pass for Lady No. 4 grin grin As e dey hot

Who introduced you to nairaland?

Btw, I like the juicy oranges on ya chest, so fascinating.
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
elantraceey:
10.Ladies with low self esteem
On point!
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by danbrowndmf(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mhizkel:
Many ladies do that just to trap a man into marriage, and they later end up being a baby mama.
Truth is, a man will love and decide to be your husband if he wants to. Not because you get pregnant, and not even if you give him a ''snake in the monkey shadow'' style in bed.
#FactsOnly
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by queenbetsy(f): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
pregnancy is not a sure way of trapping a man. if u doubt me,ask tuface.

BTW...if you want an effective way of trapping a man,pm me and I'll take you to baba,trust me,he'll still be in ur trap even after death...

thank me later. what are nairalanders for?? gringringrin
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Johnsown1(m): 12:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Guy u true talk, especially the gals that are due to marry,retired runs gals and gals that they family are poor.
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by youngguru23(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
And lalasticlala no go move this to front page for us to read... Nice write up bro...
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by abimic(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wrong,not entirely true, are there ladies that didn't fall into one or two of the categories stated above by u? So it doesn't necessarily follow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Message To Men / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.